Dino Attack: At War's End

PeabodySam

IC: The outside of the outpost was getting crowded fast. Agents were gathering with nervousness and and anxiety, and with reason. Time was of the essence, and Semick would have to get out his message soon so they could head out to the temple.Andrew and Laxus were waiting out in their Fire Hammer near the end of where a lot of them had been parked, close to the gathering crowd. They were both feeling the restlessness alot of the agents were feeling."I know Semick knows how to plan a plan, but he's just making me nervous," said Laxus."Yeah," said Andrew. His thoughts were on the battle ahead, and partially involved in mentally preparing himself for what lay ahead. Of having to intervene directly to the appearently ringleader of their main opposing force.That train of thought soon brought him back to Minerva, his ally for this task. Andrew hadn't seen her in a day since she went out on patrol, and he wondered where she was right now. He hoped she would be able to make it to the battle in time.His body started to shake from the shivers his anxiousness was causing. He wasn't doing quite good sitting here in the cab of the Fire Hammer. He needed a moment, or at least some space to pace or something."I'm going for a quikck walk," he said as he opened his Fire Hammer door. "I won't be long or go far, but yell for me if Semick starts up.""Got it, watch yourself."Andrew walked towards the rear of his vehicle, his fingers twitch every which way. Trying to calm himself, he took several deep breaths, and tried to focus on a pleasent-sounding tune to calm himself. Though try as he might to concentrate on the orchestral soundtrack he recalled from a favorite video game, he couldn't get it to overcome the noises in the area. The noises of the rumbling idle engines, the march of agents' boots, the buzz of minifig mumbing, the sounds of punches being dealt, the occasinal cry from the few remaining animals in-Wait, punches?Andrew froze. That had sounded like somebody punching something soft and well-built like a Minifig. And because this definately wasn't a boxxing ring or gym, that couldn't be a good sign. He reached inside his uniform vest and pulled out a standard bullet-fed pistol, one of the new requirements of standard agent outfitting Semick introduced after the camp ambush.Readying a good grip, Andrew began to advance in the direction of where he could hear the fighting noises coming from. He was directed several rows into the Fire Hammer lot, eventually reaching a point where he began to hear it just around the current Fire Hammer he was standing besides. He then slowly advanced around the back of it, and stopped just before reaching the other side, peeking over to see what was going on.It was Minerva. He could see her face, unhelmeted and bruised, but still reconizable. She was on the ground at the mercy of an agent with long brown hair that Andrew felt like he should reconize, but didn't really from his personal experience.Andrew quickly thought of a best choice of action. There was no time to find help just now, and while he had a gun, he still didn't know why this attacker was attacking. The guy might have reason, but to be rational, this was no time to be fighting amongst themselves. There was only one option.Andrew walked into view, gun pointed at the attacker, and yelled "STOP RIGHT THERE, MISTER!" The agent looked up, letting Andrew see that he had a young face, but was looking at him with a stare that could've made Medusa tranquil. It was right there that the LEGO Islander began to supsect exactly what this agent might be.As he began to edge closer to the two, the attacker's eyes glowed a bright, fearsome, and familar red. That was all the motivation Andrew needed. He fired three shots, his newness to firing standard firearms resulting in quite a bit of recoil force resonating through his arms. It made them sore, but the agent didn't dare let that stop him.The shots hit the attack two times in the chest, and one in the upper left leg. He fell, but Andrew had reason to believe that wouldn't stop him for long. He ran to Minerva's side, his gun still aimed at the attacker as he tired to check up on his ally."Minerva, you concious?" he stammered out as he tried to keep eyes both on her and her assailant. She moved slowly, her physcial state clearly not being the best at the moment. But she did manage to form a few words."Andrew... oh thank gosh," she muttered. "I'm hurt, badly, but... I think I can get better in time for...""We'll focus on that in a moment," said Andrew, trying to get his left arm around her chest so perhaps he could drag her away to relative safety. "We need to get this guy a good distance from you. And I don't think that's going to be easy. You have another gun on ya?"

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

OOC: Hmm, if the Creative Spark contains a minifig's consciousness/personality, then things could get interesting if they use Tracer's Creative Spark for more maelstrom antidote...IC: Hotwire hobbled out of the outpost, the vials containing Tracer's Creative Spark tucked securely into his inside vest pocket. The curved metal of his prosthetic leg gave enough cushioning for him to walk fairly smoothly, so he only needed the crutch for balance. Eventually, he thought, I may not even need that. Still, it felt stiff and awkward. Hotwire wondered how much he would regret his actions in time -- perhaps it would have been possible to prevent infection by means other than blowing his own leg off. But he forced that thought back down. Gotta focus on the present. Gotta find those medics who wanted more antidote.However, his search was cut off when he heard a confrontation from amongst the parked Fire Hammers. He moved as quietly as he could towards the disturbance. Peeking around one of the trucks, he saw Minerva lying on the ground and, standing over her, two other agents -- Andrew, and another with long wavy blond hair. Andrew suddenly fired three shots from a pistol, and the blond-haired agent fell down. Andrew quickly moved to tend to Minerva."More stromling spies, then?" Hotwire said. Andrew nodded.------------------------Flight computer of the Talon, twelve minutes ago"So you understand what must be done?"Kat nodded. The other minifig smiled and extended her hand. Kat, no longer intimidated, took it.Instantly her dream shattered. She was awake. She was...alive. Still in the Talon's computers. And the other minifig from her dream, the younger one...such an odd dream it was. She could remember everything that had happened to her in the past seventy years. Surely she hadn't ever forgotten it all?The person she thought she had been for the past five years was gone. And yet...she was not gone. Kat was who she had always been.------------------------The Talon, seven minutes agoThere was a moment of silence. Loop hesitated. Surely he hadn't boarded the wrong T-1? Then Kat's voice resounded over the comm speakers."Hello. I knew you'd come back."Loop grinned. "Yes, of course. And if you join me now, we could rule the world together. What say you?""No," Kat responded."Why refuse me right off the bat?" Loop protested. "We hardly know each other yet. I haven't even had the chance to introduce myself properly.""I'm not refusing you," said Kat. "I am simply redirecting you; I shall not be joining you, but instead you shall be joining me." Loop looked utterly confused. "And furthermore," Kat continued, "you need not introduce yourself at all. I know exactly who you are, as well as everything about you...Lupus Schattenberg."OOC: Whew, it's nice to finally get that one out. Been planning that since Lego Island.

Edited by Jackson Lake

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

IC: It was not long before Fuchs started to see Outpost 4 in the distance. He was surprised to see numerous people assembled outside, looking like they were heading out. He quickly ran towards them."Älright boys," Rotor said over the radio. "I think we're ready to kick some Stromling butt. When we get out there we're going to be doin' one thing and one thing only- killin' Stromling's."Rotor was already starting up the engines. "Cabin, Mac, you two ready?""Agent Cabin standing by. Over.""Agent Mac, standing by. Over.""Alright," said Rotor keenly. "Let's get moving."As Fuchs got closer he soon found himself pushing his way through the large crowd of people. "Excuse me," he said quietly as he tried to get through, along the way passing by Barry Jackson and Teri."You ready for this... Scope?" Jackson asked.Teri smiled. "As always," She replied, wrapping her hand around the strap of her sniper rifle. "It'll be just like old times."Garry was shocked when Fuchs suddenly burst into the recreational room, panting exhaustively."What're you doing back here?" Garry asked."It's Norris," replied Fuchs. "He found me. I think I killed him, or at least lost him. Does anyone know if dynamite can kill Stromlings?""I'm not sure," replied Garry. "If he comes back we'll find out.""I don't know if anywhere is safe anymore," Fuchs continued. "Maybe you should just get me a chopper out of here. If Stromlings get in and they know I'm trying to figure out this cure-""We'll do everything in our power to stop them," replied Garry. "From now on you're to remain with me or Vinyaya at all times. Getting you out would be our best option but we can't spare a T-1 at the moment.""You alright Garry?" Fuchs suddenly asked. "You look like you just got into a fight.""I'd prefer not to talk about it," Garry replied.

"So this is it, huh?" Clint remarked as he stared at the wonder before him. "Fort Legorado. The perfect hiding spot.""Indeed it is,:" replied Spy. "That building is crawling with mutant lizard hybrids. The walls are lined with sentry guns.""I wouldn't mind getting a closer look," replied Clint. "You're good at infiltration aren't you?""Of course," replied Spy."I need you to sneak in there, see if you can find any weaknesses at all. Anything that could help."

OOC: *flips laptop again* And the neverending story of ShadowTech continues! Which reminds me: I was learning about eugenics in my Honors class and I couldn't help but immediately associate the "science" with ShadowTech.As for Creative/Creation Spirit/Spark personality-thing: I actually had that very idea cross my mind several times. I intend to explain my idea of it later on, however.IC:Minerva was in too much pain to say much, but she was extremely thankful for Hotwire and Andrew's intervention. She slowly pulled a small handgun from her holster and pointed it at Ghost, shaking slightly. The no-doubt Stromling Agent remained on the ground, silent."I've got a gun," she said weakly. She felt sick and could barely feel her legs. "Maybe you two-" she stopped as she noticed Hotwire had an curved prosthetic leg and was using a crutch to walk. "Oh. Never mind.""He's getting up," Hotwire noted. Ghost was back on his feet, growling."What a fascinating feeling," he said with a bit of wonder in his voice. "Being shot." Minerva shuddered as she imagined Zach saying the exact same sentence, replacing the sound of wonder with the sound of a psychotic madman who acted like getting shot was nothing.Ghost shed away his Minifig disguise and charged at the group of agents. Minerva and Andrew fired repeatedly at him, but he ignored the bullets and slammed his shoulder into Hotwire, throwing the Elite Agent to the ground. Ghost then quickly turned and punched Andrew in the face, knocking him down. Minerva felt Andrew lose his grip on her, causing her to slide on to the floor. Ghost grabbed Minerva's collar and pulled her up to eye level."You are coming with me," he hissed. He turned to Andrew and Hotwire, where the former was helping the latter get back on his feet. "You two stay back. She's the only one I want.""How long have you been a Stromling, huh?" Minerva asked weakly, not trying to veil the anger in her voice. "How long have you been telling them what we are doing?"Ghost laughed. "A long time. Right before the battle in the village. I was very careful about my job as a spy. Not to be arrogant, but I must argue I am a fantastic spy. I fought for the Dino Attack Team like any other loyal soldier. The village, the fortress, and the camp. I aided my enemies in fighting my enemies. Rather ironic, wouldn't you think? In fact, I'm ninety-nine percent positive that I have killed fellow Stromlings hidden with XERRD. That is how good of a spy I am.""You are pile of trash," Minerva shot back angrily. "You are scum and you don't deserve to live." Mustering all the saliva she could, she spat in Ghost's face. He made a sound of disgust and shoved Minerva away. She stumbled, but managed to stay on her feet, despite her legs feeling on the verge of collapsing. Andrew and Hotwire stood beside her, weapons drawn.Ghost wiped the spit from his face and scowled. "You are very lucky Ahua wants you alive. However, a good beating ought to remind you to respect your superiors." He smirked. "In fact, after I am through with you, you'll want to be like your two friends will be in a moment: dead. Ghost chuckled as he began to move closer to the three agents.

OOC:I have an idea for where the tunnel will come out, please don't determine it.IC:The outpost was mobilizing. Kara was trying to modify the UlTech Dropship to have a more powerful engine, allowing it to carry more weight, and therefore more equipment and men. It was resisting her efforts. "RAGE!" she yelled, as it still wouldn't calibrate. She had to get it working, however. The elite agents had asked her to carry some men and supplies back and forth in it.----------------------------------Dr. Cyborg was walking as fast as he could. It wasn't easy to do with someone sitting on his shoulders. He stopped."What's wrong?" Nazareno asked. "The tunnel. It forks. I'm trying to see where to go." He activated his infrared scanner. One fork was as cold as as the ambient temperature in caves. The other was a different story. The heat of summer was drifting through it."That way," Cyborg said, pointing right. "Hurry,"Nazareno requested.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

OOC: I can promise you, Brikman, as much as I may seem to be dragging it out, the story of ShadowTech is by no means neverending. I'm almost at the end, really just trying to fix the loose ends and fraying edges. Hopefully the result will be a smooth merge with the main plot of the RPG.Also, it's interesting that you mention eugenics, because that movement coincidentally provided a great deal of inspiration when I was trying to work out exactly what ShadowTech was for.I wonder what Kotua In Space would think if he could see what I've done... :PIC: Understanding dawned in Loop's mind, and with it grew a sense of rage and rebellion. Then the voice in the Talon barked out a single phrase. "Executive override - Basalt." Instantly, something in Loop's mind shut down, and he found himself involuntarily relaxing. He spoke, but he wasn't sure he had thought the words beforehand; they seemed to spring unbidden from his throat. "Awaiting orders.""Strap in," said Kat's voice. "We may need to leave in a hurry."

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

OOC:Could we get on with the attack on the temple?IC:After a lot of banging, "RAGE!"ing and general madness, the dropship was ready to go. It could now carry more weight, therefore more troops, vehicles, and supplies. Kara's contribution to the attack was ready.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC:Could we get on with the attack on the temple?

OOC: I'd more than love to. As I see it, once I have Semick give his speech, we're heading off. Just waiting for the right moment, as in, when everyone's characters are not too busy so they'll know that its time as well. Once the situation with Minerva's attacker is settled, or at least, when Andrew's out of it and back at his Fire Hammer, I'll push the big red speech button.IC: Andrew's mind raced. He had backup now, albiet his current helper had recently joined the ranks of "senior agent with experience-showing handicap," and they had what were arguably weapons a bit more powerful than the average laser blaster, but considering Stormlings had shown to be rather swift at overcoming both obstacles. It would have to come down to wits.And for Andrew, wits often involved thinking, thinking often involved planning, and planning often involved mapping out a construction project. His eyes flashed to his surroundings. Fire Hammers to his left and right. And while they were built to last, any LEGO construct usually had weak spots or ways to pry them apart with ease. He focused on a front door on the vehicle to his right. It was ever so slightly ajar, likely left open by an agent haphazardly departing it for whatever reason involving the outpost. His eyes narrowed."Get Minerva to an open vehicle," Andrew muttered to Hotwire. "I'll delay him, then you can use the canon or something to hold him off.""What are you gonna do?" Hotwire muttered back."Unspoken plan guarntee!" Andrew quickly uttered as he suddenly ran past Minerva and towards the Stormling, throwing his pistol at him. The gun caught him by suprise and hit him square in the head, not knocking him down but stopping him briefly in his tracks.It gave Andrew the moment he needed. He reached the ajar Fire Hammer door, grabbed the bottom side, and pulled up on it. The about 1-stud thick door popped out of its hinges and into the agent's arms like how one would hold a baby. Rearranging his grip to both sides of the door, Andrew turns towards the Stormling, who was now charging towards him.The LEGO Islander shoved the door at the Stormling, who managed to get his arms on it and tried to force it back onto him. Andrew applied equal force and the two were locked in a push-of-war fight.The Stormling was proving to be the stronger one, though as Andrew felt the door getting closer to his face. Thinking quickly, he glanced down at his feet, then decided to thrust his left foot towards where he presumed the Stormling's legs were. He made contact and managed to trip his adversary, the sudden release in force resulting in the door falling over him and Andrew nearly stumbling over it.Regaining his balance, Andrew looked backs towards Minerva and Hotwire. The scuffle had lasted all of about twenty seconds, and the two had just managed to reach the next two Fire Hammers in the row.Looking forward, the Stromling was pushing aside the door and glaring at him with an intense fury. In response, Andrew kicked hard at the door and forced it back over its chest. Then he turned tail and ran towards his allies, stopping briefly to pull the seat out of the doorless Fire Hammer in case the Stormling caught up.

IC: Hotwire helped Minerva into the nearest Fire Hammer, then pulled himself into the cab after her. He had the weapon systems warming up by the time Andrew reached them a few seconds later.OOC: All I've got time for at the moment.

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

IC: "Hang on Fuchs," said Garry. "Do you still have that formula.""No," replied Fuchs. "Minerva took it and ran.""I see," replied Garry."There is still Zelda," Vinyaya suddenly remarked."That's true," replied Garry. "We caught a live Stromling and managed to hold her. Fuchs, I think we got your first speciment.""Is that true?" Replied Fuchs.Vinyaya nodded."I'll have to perform a vivisection," replied Fuchs. "If we kill her the Maelstrom will just leave her body and we will have accomplished nothing, meaning that if we are to do this, I'm going to need someone standing guard at all times."

OOC: Worry not, avmatoran. I intend to wrap the Stromling Spy arc up in this post. I too am anxious to start the trek for the temple. In the meantime, you should wrap up Dr. Cyborg and Nazareno's adventure, since I have no idea where you intend to take it.IC:Minerva smiled at Andrew's so-far success. I'm definitely glad he will be with me when we go after Zach. He's pretty good at thinking on his toes. Andrew reached the Fire Hammer she and Hotwire were hiding in, clutching a chair from the Fire Hammer he was at."How are the weapons doing?" Andrew asked as Ghost started running toward them, clearly furious."They are warming up," Hotwire noted. "Can you hold him off for a few more minutes?"Andrew sighed. "I think SO!" He yelled the last word as turned and blocked Ghost with the chair. Ghost laughed deeply."Not this time, Andrew," Ghost hissed. His feet began to emit black, evil smoke. Without any warning, the chair burst into purple-and-black flames. Andrew jumped back in shock. Ghost laughed as he climbed over the burning chair and grabbed Andrew's neck."Goodbye," Ghost said simply. He squeezed Andrew's neck, causing his eyes to bulge out as he tried to breathe, but was ultimately failing. Minerva tried to point her weapon at Ghost, but the Stromling carefully positioned Andrew in front of him.I hate this Stromlings and their whole 'Minifig shield' thing. she thought angrily. "How much longer?" she whispered to Hotwire."One more minute." Minerva nodded and quietly slid out a crowbar from the Fire Hammer dashboard. She slid out of the floor on to the ground and quietly walked around the group. She winced with every step thanks to Ghost's beating. With careful sneaking, she ended up behind Ghost. She tapped Ghost's shoulder."What-?" he turned to Minerva, scowling."BAH!" Minerva shouted. Ghost flinched and stepped back, loosening her grip on Andrew's neck. He wrestled himself free and gasped as he was allowed to breathe again. Before Ghost could regain his composure, Minerva swung the crowbar into Ghost's stomach. He groaned as he stumbled and fell to the ground. Minerva stood over him and swung the crowbar into his chest seven more times. She winced as he heard his ribs crack and break.After the last hit, Minerva stepped back, letting the crowbar fall from her shaking hands. She stared at Ghost's ruined form, a knot forming in her stomach."Is he dead?" Andrew asked, walking up to Minerva, rubbing his neck. Ghost's head suddenly twitched and he began to sit up."Are you kidding me?!" Minerva exclaimed as Ghost got back on his feet."GET OUT OF THE WAY!" Hotwire screamed, aiming the Fire Hammer's turret at Ghost. Andrew and Minerva dived out of the way as the turret opened fire, consuming Ghost in a fiery green orb. Hotwire fired the gun repeatedly for thirty seconds. Minerva squinted as one blast after another hit Ghost.The turret stopped firing. Minerva and Andrew allowed the smoke to clear before approaching ground zero. And what they found was...nothing. Nothing but a black scorch mark on the ground."Where is he?" Hotwire asked as he climbed out of the Fire Hammer. Minerva shrugged, but Andrew pointed at another Fire Hammer. Minerva squinted, but she could see it clearly: a charred black skull near one of the tires. A careful scan of the area showed a broken torso wearing a Dino Attack uniform on top of a Fire Hammer's hood."Ah," Hotwire said.

OoC:I just need to say that I will be gone Tomorrow threw Saturday because of Iowa State mock trial competition in Des monies and the Junior prom on Saturday.Because of the impotence of the temple to Dust's story I would like it if no one gos inside in till I get back. By all means start the battle whenever you're ready but I need to post before the threshold his crossed.On another note has anyone ever considered what actor or actress would play there correctors? I put A LOT of thought in to this during the brake and have made my casting picks.

Faran Tahir as Gahiji "Dust" Thutmose

Zoe Saldana as Naomi Carver

Daniel Craig as Carl Lutsky

Zachary Levi as Hertz

Tom Selleck as Nicholas Saran

MV5BMjAzNjM4NjQwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODk4OTMyMw@@._V1._SY314_CR119,0,214,314_.jpg

MV5BMjA4NDk1NTA1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTIzMjQ4Ng@@._V1._SY314_CR7,0,214,314_.jpgMV5BMjEzMjk4NDU4MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDMyNjQzMg@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpgMV5BMjA1NDc0MjIwN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODc2NDEz._V1._SY296_CR118,0,214,296_.jpgMV5BMTQyMjQzODMzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjE0NTM1Mw@@._V1._SY314_CR1,0,214,314_.jpg

What would be your acting picks? I'd be interested to know :updown:I might do a Hertz iC on the Renaissance latter. But don't count on it

Edited by that guy from that show

That is all

What would be your acting picks? I'd be interested to know :updown:

OOC: That's a tricky one. The trouble with with this is in my case is that a lot of my characters were inspired by people from other pre-existing films and shows, and of course as it happens I often find myself imagining the characters looking similar to the actors who played the original character. Naturally these people would be my first pick, but the trouble is that many of them have aged some years since then.Nonetheless, here's some ideas I can think of off hand:

My first pick for Rotor would be a young Robert Duvall (around the time he made Apocalypse Now or even as early as True Grit). Since that's out of the question I'm not sure who else would be suitable.

Kurt Russel as Kurt MacReady

Dakota Fanning or Hailee Steinfeld (or maybe even Jennifer Lawrence) as Kate Bishop.

Barry Pepper as Barry Jackson

Michelle Rodriguez as Cabin

That's all I can think of right now. I gotta go. I'll post an IC later.

IC: "So care to explain or evaluate yourself." Kuru asked the mysterious figure with a third eye right on his forehead.OOC: Can't be on too long. I've got homework and projects piling on me each day (I've got to stop procrastinating); the only role I can have right now is being a mere spectator

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

IC: Fuchs watched as Vinyaya brought out the chained and handcuffed stromlinng Zelda"As far as I know this is the first time we've ever caught one," Garry said. "Now, Zelda, let's get you to the lab." "Are you sure about this?" Fuchs asked. "I am after all about to cut open a living thing.""What's the matter Fuchs?" Garry asked. "You never performed an autopsy before?" "Not on a patient who was still alive," replied Fuchs. "Well this one isn't even a human being," replied Garry. "She's a being of evil, and you said it yourself, if we kill her the Maelstrom will leave her body, and all we will have done is killed another minifig." "Alright," replied Fuchs. "Get her to the lab, but I want you taking maximum precautions to make sure she doesn't try to kill me.""Understandable" replied Garry. "Let's get to work";

IC:As Dr. Cyborg and Nazareno rounded a bend in the tunnel, they saw a ledge with no Maelstrom covering it. Dr. Cyborg brought Nazareno to it, and let him down. "I have a feeling there is a door here," Dr. Cyborg said. He felt, found a depression in the wall, and pushed it. A door opened, allowing them to access stairs leading upward. They walked up them, opened a trapdoor at the top and came out about half a mile from Outpost 4."Thank you," Nazareno said. He turned and walked toward the camp. Dr. Cyborg turned, went down the steps, and continued exploring. He had a hunch where it would come out.-------------------------------Nazareno walked into the camp. He was feeling better every minute, getting away from the Maelstrom. Everybody was gearing up for an attack. He saw someone working on an airship of a foreign design to him, and went over to help. -------------------------------Kara was almost done, when someone in white armor came up and offered help. She thanked him, and asked him to get in the cockpit and tell her what a certain dial said. She was running a few last minute tests. She could tell the attack was almost here. She could barely wait.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC: Gaining access to the lab was easy. "What's the password?" a man asked from behind the door. Fullmetal shrugged."Uhhhhh," he thought for a moment. "Password?" The door clicked open and the four barreled into the room, plowing over who was behind the door. The laboratory was exactly how Tex had pictured it; clean and spotless. Several scientist glared at them."Who authorized this?" one exclaimed. Fullmetal took a threatening step forward."You did," he rumbled, "When you took our friends." The blade slid from his wrist with a SHNK! The scientists stepped backwards. "We'll be taking them now.""Those scalies?" one challenged. There was a series of growls and hisses from nearby cages."Saurians," Ptero corrected harshly. "The unique ones. A Raptor, a Pteranodon, a Hybrid, and a Rex."The scientists moved aside as the four agents drew closer. "We're better allies than enemies, docs." He leaned closer. "Be a pal, and release the four we've mentioned."The scientists moved quickly, and Tex, Freefall, Eno, and Shade were freed. Tex nuzzled Fullmetal's stomach, humming loudly.

IC:"I think that's everything," the UlTech employee named Kara said. "The ship should be ready for the upcoming battle. Thanks...uh....""Kareem Nazareno," Nazareno responded, bowing slightly as he jumped out of the dropship. "Nazareno will do. You are welcome. Now, if you will excuse me." He started walking toward the outpost.He was certainly grateful to be out of the tunnel. As fascinating as it was, he could feel the high concentration of Maelstrom in the area snapping at his very being, attempted to wrestle control of his mind away from him.It is definitely time to see the infirmary. Nazareno decided. He entered the outpost and quickly found the medical wing. He pushed open a door and saw two minifigs strapping Zelda the Stromling Agent to a table. Another minifig stood nearby, holding a syringe that no doubt carried some sort of sedative. Watching this happen was none other than Commander Vinyaya."Good day, Commander," Nazareno said as he walked up to the Space Police officer."Hello, Nazareno," Vinyaya said, clearly not paying her fullest attention."What is going on here?""Oh, they are about to dive into the similar-yet-alien anatomy of a Stromling." Again, Vinyaya seemed distant."Something wrong?" Nazareno asked."No..." she said, drifting off. "I just don't really want to stay here and 'keep guard' while everyone else goes to the Maelstrom Temple.""I don't really want to be here either," Nazareno said. "Circumstances have forced me here."Vinyaya turned to Nazareno, confused. "What circumstances?" Nazareno rolled his eyes and quickly revealed his Maelstrom-infected wound to the Commander. Her eyes widened, but she remained silent."Zachary Virchaus caused this back in the XERRD fortress," Nazareno explained. Vinyaya scowled."Him," she muttered venomously. "I want him dead more than anything right now. Especially since he seems to be leading the Maelstrom.""I wouldn't say that," Nazareno replied. "Does he hold a high spot in the Maelstrom totem pole? I'd say yes. Leading the Maelstrom? Sounds a bit more skeptical." Nazareno wanted to keep Zach alive simply because Minerva wanted him alive. I must admire her obvious infatuation with him. It is driving her to risk her own life to save his. Minerva had confided to Nazareno secretly about a plan she and Elite Agent Andrew had about going into the Maelstrom Temple and saving Zach from the Maelstrom. He knew it was in Andrew and Minerva's best interests that he didn't tell Vinyaya about their personal mission.Rather idealistic. I can only hope that they manage to succeed. "However," Nazareno continued "Taking him out one way or another will surely cripple the Maelstrom. At least I hope.""Yeah," Vinyaya drifted off again."Hey, why don't you go to the temple and I stay here and guard them." Vinyaya raised her eyebrow."What about your injury?" she asked, pointing to his stomach."It only hurts when I'm in close proximity of the Maelstrom or its servants. It actually could serve me rather well." Vinyaya was considering his offer. Finally, she smiled and shook his hand quickly."Thank builder!" she muttered appreciatively. She turned to leave, but quickly looked back. "You'll be fine?"Nazareno rolled his eyes, but smiled slightly underneath his mask. "I'll be fine, just go." Vinyaya flashed him another smile and left the room.********************************Interesting, Zach thought. Most interesting. He had been dipping into Maelstrom spy Ghost's mind to see what he had learned. The most he had learned was that the Dino Attack was gathering outside of the outpost, apparently preparing to leave. What was most interesting was not really information at all.When Zach had touched Ghost's mind, he saw himself (through Ghost's eyes) viciously beating Minerva Fabello. He winced with every punch and fought a battle inside his own head between Minifig!Zach and Stromling!Zach on how to react before Stromling!Zach won out.Then Andrew and Hotwire, with the latter using a prosthetic leg, intervened and fought off Ghost. He had smiled wickedly when Ghost was strangling Andrew and smiled even wider when Minerva pummeled Ghost with a crowbar. The connection was ended as bright flashes of green took over his vision.Ghost is dead. No doubt. The Dino Attack had weeded out the remaining spies, as far as he knew. They still have Zelda. Zach noted. She would probably be reduced to a science experiment by the doctors of the Dino Attack Team. Oh well.Zach reached out to Colonel again. Colonel! Zach snapped impatiently.Yes, sir?I'm giving up on that Imagination Temple you are stationed. It is becoming less and less likely the Dino Attack will visit it.What do you want me to do, sir?Meet me halfway to this temple. Bring your army. We are the Dino Attack's welcoming party.A pause. Yes, sir. It will be done.Good, Colonel. Dismissed. He severed the connection and gestured for Cranky to join him. "Come, my friend!" Zach said giddily. "Let's go meet Colonel and wait for the Dino Attack to arrive."

IC: "What's your name?" Fuchs asked the strange man who just relieved Vinyaya of her duties."Kareem Nazareno," replied the agent. Fuchs was tempted to question the mask, but felt that it was in his better interest not to."Alright," replied Fuchs as he started slip on a pair of safety gloves. "My name's Fuchs by the way. Anyway, Nazareno, Garry, I'm about to perform a vivisection on a living Stromling. For the moment we have her tied down, but if she in any way starts to break free I want you to kill her quickly. Hoperfully that will not happen, as any discoveries here could be vital to future research."He turned toward Crusher, who looked up from her paperwork. "I'd like you to observe and take notes."Crusher stood up, picked up a clip board, and walked toward Fuchs. With that done, he proceeded to pick up a scalpel, and began the complex autopsy...

OOC:

IC: "So care to explain or evaluate yourself." Kuru asked the mysterious figure with a third eye right on his forehead.

Loop and Kuru actually parted ways before the old topic was shut down. I would recommend retconning yourself to Outpost 4, since that's where everything is about to start happening.IC: Hotwire, Minerva, and Andrew all breathed a sigh of relief. Then Hotwire noticed the Injection Saw hanging from Minerva's belt."Is that..." He gestured towards the odd weapon. "Is that the Maelstrom antidote?" Minerva nodded, and grasped the handle of the Injection Saw defensively. Hotwire continued, "While I was in the infirmary, I overheard them talking about trying to synthesize more. Do you know anything about that?""There was someone," Minerva said. "A medic named Fuchs. He wanted to take this sample and reverse engineer it. But..." She and Andrew exchanged a glance. "We need need it for...a strategy."But Hotwire had stopped paying attention to the Injection Saw at this point. "Fuchs...got it," he said. "Thanks very much. I need a word with a medic." He spun and hurried back towards the outpost building, tripping a few times on his way to the infirmary. By the time he reached his destination, his prosthetic had twisted slightly and the stump of his left leg was burning in pain. As he walked in, he grabbed another painkiller and stabbed it into his thigh. It was then he noticed that Nazareno and Dr. Crusher were standing by the restrained form of Zelda as a minifig he had never seen before was picking up a scalpel. "Excuse me," Hotwore exclaimed. "Are you Fuchs?"The unfamiliar man nodded. "I'm rather occupied at the moment, though. If you could--""It can wait a minute," Hotwire interjected. He reached into his vest and drew out the vials containing the Creative Spark of the late Agent Tracer. "I'm almost certain you'll be interested in this."

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

IC: "What are those?" Fuchs asked."They're creative sparks," replied Hotwire. "They came from Agent Tracer, who was mortally wounded by your um... test subject. He requested that his creative spark be extracted."Fuchs thought about it and smiled. "Excellent," he said. "That's one part covered. Maybe this autopsy will reveal something more. Crusher, why don't you begin the analysis."Crusher nodded before she took the samples and sat down at a nearby table.With that, Fuchs took the scalpel and began to make the first incision. Zelda instinctly fidgeted and grunted as Fuchs begn cutting her chest open."Well, to start we have what appears to be a normal set of internal organs," Fuchs said. "Lungs, the heart, and so on, though they are strangely coloured."

IC: The sounds of battle were much louder now. Part of that was because Tex and the others were rampaging their way out of the base, but the other half, Fullmetal couldn't believe. Hybrids and DINO Agents fought viciously. The Hybrids were gaining more ground by the second."They're getting slaughtered out there!" Aravis pointed out. Fullmetal paused long enough to watch the battle rage for several seconds."At the moment," he replied bluntly, "it's not our problem. It'll be our problem if they find us empty-handed.""What are you suggesting?" a voice replied. They turned to see none other than Claymore approaching. "We hit the armory," Fullmetal said. "We take what weapons we need, then we get out of here. Preferably with survivors."

-------

The armory was nearly depleted of weaponry. Disassembled Cosmotronic Ray emitters littered a work bench. Fullmetal grabbed a more compact, rifle-looking Sonic Screamer with an undermounted bayonet. Ptero hefted a Cosmotronic Ray emitter.

"I don't know who Ray is," he said, "but his gun is rip!" Fullmetal armed himself with flash-bang grenades, a combat knife, and several incendiary grenades. Aravis approached him, and put a hand on his shoulder.

"You're acting... different," she noted. She held a scythe in one hand and had a Sonic Scream slung over her shoulder.

"You know why," replied Fullmetal. "We helped these people, and they burned us. They put us up as traitors to the cause. I've seen too many good men and women die in this war to not know what we're fighting for." He sighed. "I'm not a traitor. All I want is peace. I don't want either side annihilated. Years from now, the earth beneath our feet will still be stained red. Because of the Megablok'd war!"

​He slammed his fist into the wall, leaving a sizable dent. "This war... it has to end. Or there will be no home left for either side. I'm going to stop it, even if I have to cut Dr. Rex's heart out myself, so help me, Builders."

Edited by Toa Antrakha

OOC: Alright then, Outpost 4 it isIC: Now to find a way to this area called Outpost 4. This is gonna be easy.Kuru thought intently for a while as he turned his gaze to two discarded Urban Avengers that are partially wrecked.This will have to do.

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

IC: Like the armory, the vehicle garage was nearly deserted, save for three transport Predators, a Steel Sprinter, two Urban Avengers, three Fire Hammers, and another vehicle kept under a white sheet."What's that?" Fullmetal asked Claymore. Claymore grinned."Just a little something I've been working on for a few weeks," he replied, and removed the sheet. "I call it the 'Warthog.'"The Warthog was a sleek, trimmed-down version of a Fire Hammer, with an odd cannon mounted on the back. Fullmetal removed his helmet and scratched his head."Why not call it the 'Puma?'" he asked."A what?""You know, a Puma, like a big cat," he explained. "'Cause it looks sleek, like a Puma.""What in sam hill," exclaimed Claymore, "is a Puma?""I just told you!" Fullmetal facepalmed himself."Didn't your mom tell you stop making up pretend animals? If you're going to insist on calling it an imaginary animal, why not 'Bigfoot?' Or the 'Leprechaun?'" He paused and looked at Tex. "Tex, what's that lizard down in Mexico? Eats all the goats?"Us, sir? she responded."No, no!" Claymore shook his head fiercely. "Been around since before you, in the 90's?""That would be the chupacabra," Spino said. He sounded weary of the argument."Yeah, call it the 'Chupa-thingy!' I like that. Has a nice ring to it.""Let's put it to a vote," Fullmetal proposed. "All in favor of 'Puma?'" Four hands went up. "Puma it is! I need two volunteers.""Shotgun!" exclaimed Claymore."Brickit!" swore Aravis, and she climbed into the turret.

Edited by Toa Antrakha

OOC: Before I give my next entry, I've done another song lyric rewrite in perhaps a little bit of a tribute to our RPG restarting. It's a redub of The Village People's "In the Navy," and admitedly I didn't do much rewriting of the lyrics. It's already about joinning a military-type fighting group, so there really wasn't much need to change things. I think I even saved alot of the rhymic rhythm this time!Where can you find pleasure, save the world from danger,learn science, technology?Where can you begin to make your dreams all come trueon the land or on the sea?Where can you learn to fight, fire guns and have timeto study palentology?Sign up for the big band or sit in the grand standwhen your team and others meet. In Dino Attack, yes, you can sail the seven seas. In Dino Attack, yes, you can put your mind at ease. In Dino Attack, come on now people, make a stand. In Dino Attack, can't you see we need a hand. In Dino Attack, come on, protect the motherland. In Dino Attack, come on and join your fellow, man. In Dino Attack, come on, people, and make a stand. In Dino Attack, in Dino Attack. They want you! They want you! They want you as a new recruit!If you like adventure don't you wait to enterthe recruiting office fast.Don't you hesitate, there is no need to wait;they're signing up new agents fast.Maybe you are too young to join up todaybut don't you worry 'bout the thingfor I'm sure there will be always a need for teamsprotecting the land and sea. In Dino Attack, yes, you can sail the seven seas. In Dino Attack, yes, you can put your mind at ease. In Dino Attack, come on now people, make a stand. In Dino Attack, can't you see we need a hand. In Dino Attack, come on, protect the motherland. In Dino Attack, come on and join your fellow, man. In Dino Attack, come on, people, and make a stand. In Dino Attack, in Dino Attack. They want you! They want you! They want you as a new recruit! They want you! They want you! They want you as a new recruit! ..But..but..but I'm afraid of lizards! ..hey..hey..look, men... I get frightened just watching them on the TV! They want You! - Oh my goodness! They want you! - What am I gonna do in a Steel Sprinter? They want you! They want you! In Dino Attack. In Dino Attack, yes, you can sail the seven seas. In Dino Attack, yes, you can put your mind at ease. In Dino Attack, come on now people, make a stand. In Dino Attack, can't you see we need a hand. In Dino Attack, come on, protect the motherland. In Dino Attack, come on and join your fellow, man. In Dino Attack, come on, people, and make a stand. In Dino Attack, in Dino Attack.(fade out)Heh heh. Now, let's move on then.IC later. And I promise that with my next post I'll start with Semick's departure speech.

OOC:Sorry I haven't posted an IC yet, school has kept me from doing anything.Just a quick question: Are we allowed to use regular weapons, such as handguns, revolvers and assault rifles?IC:"Ow. My head... You'd think that I cracked it open...""It wasn't that far off, B. You know, you aren't supposed to be fighting directly with the dinos. At least, not like that.""Yeah, yeah. Where am I... And come to think of it, who are you?""Outpost 4. Medical area. You were out for way too long. We were about to declare you KIA.""Well, I'm... not, yet. How've you and the rest of the guys been doing, Kev?""I've been helping out around camp. So has Crooks... And did you just call me Kev?""That is your name, Kevin. Those code names never made any sense to me.""Yeah, and I never liked "B" either.""That's... Different. Where's Rob?""He was flown back.""Why? Was something...""No. He just wanted to get the squad back together. Find Sam. He should be back, well, hopefully before the attack."OOC:If someone could interact with B and Kevin, that would be appreciated.

OOC: Before I give my next entry, I've done another song lyric rewrite in perhaps a little bit of a tribute to our RPG restarting. It's a redub of The Village People's "In the Navy," and admitedly I didn't do much rewriting of the lyrics. It's already about joinning a military-type fighting group, so there really wasn't much need to change things. I think I even saved alot of the rhymic rhythm this time!

OOC: I actually did toy with a few ideas for song rewrites myself. I had this one idea a while back to rewrite Kate Bush's "Experiment IV" to describe the Antarctica riots. Let me see if I can remember some of it:We were working secretlyFor the Dino Attack TeamOur mission to the south,Was nearly ready to begin.We only know in theoryWhat we are doing:Dinos made for chaos,Dinos made to kill.It was dinos we were fighting here untilThey told usWhat was down thereWere dinos thatcould stand the coldSo we go ahead,And we're heading down all tough and bold.It's a mistake in the making.Okay, that's really as far as I got with the first part of the song, then there was this verse from near the end, describing the aftermath of the riots:We won't be there to be blamed.We won't be there to shout.I just pray that someone thereCan hit to stop the crowd.Yes, I know, I'm terrible at songwriting. This is probably even more embarassing since I'm probably the only person on this whole megablockn' board who's even heard of Kate Bush, letalone this particular song. If anyone is interested in looking up the original song (though I should warn you the official music video is incredibly disturbing, if you get freaked out easily either try to find a video online that just has the audio, or open a new tab while the video is playing, believe me that imagery is high octane nightmare fuel) and taking a shot at improving on the idea I'm interested to see what you come up with.More recently I had this one idea to rewrite that "Santa Christ" song from the Nostalgia Critic to describe Agent Rotor. Unfortunately the only real lyrics I've got for it are "He'll beat children for fun and knock out Mr. T" (as opposed to "He'll fight monsters for fun and hang out with Mr. T"). Edited by Atton Rand

OOC:

Are we allowed to use regular weapons, such as handguns, revolvers and assault rifles?

I think so. In any case, some of us have been doing so for a while. When you think about it, it does make sense; this late in the war, resources are probably scarce and conventional weaponry must sometimes be utilised so that we can break out the advanced tech only when we truly need it.Also, Kevin would be which of your characters?IC: The Talon, five minutes ago"No time remains," Kat's voice echoed through the Talon's comms. "We must be on our way."Loop cautiously leaned out of the door. "Nobody is around," he reported. "They're all gathered by the outpost.""Wonderful." The Talon's engines purred to life and the T-1 rose over the field and quickly flew off toward the coast. The external comms all switched off and locked. By the time the helicopter's unexpected departure was noticed, it was already fading into the distance.------------------------As Fuchs carefully placed Tracer's Creative Spark on a nearby table and turned back to the unconscious Zelda, Hotwire sat down on an empty cot to readjust his prosthetic leg when suddenly his PDA beeped. He pulled it out.T-1 TYPHOON DESIGNATED 'TALON' SEEN LIFTING OFF FROM AIRFIELD. WE CANNOT RAISE YOU OVER THE COMMS. WHAT IS GOING ON?"Builder, Kat, what's going on now?" he grumbled. He got up, slipping a few more painkillers into his pockets, and was about to leave when he heard familiar voices from another wing of the infirmary. Curious, he hobbled over, surprised to see another comrade whom he had feared was gone. "B! You don't know how glad I am to see you."------------------------Approximately twenty-four miles off the coast of Adventurers' Island, nineteen minutes from nowThe Talon, flying low over the ocean, slowed as it approached a lighthouse and set down on what was little more than a rock jutting up from the waves. It was only about fifty feet across, less than the height of the old lighthouse built upon it.And there was a familiar insignia on the lighthouse's door, under which were emblazoned five letters: S.T.A.R.E."Two things," Loop demanded. "One, this is hardly hidden. Anyone could stumble onto our secrets. Two, why didn't Cane ever tell me of this? I was under the impression that the Database Core was located on Founder's Island with a single backup in the Goo Caverns.""Firstly," came the response, "nobody notices a lighthouse unless it ceases to work. Secondly, your genetic contributor was an inept fool who knew far less about 'ShadowTech' than he believed. There is a S.T.A.R.E. unit located on or near every significant landmass on the planet; if anything, the Founder's Island unit was the backup. Little did Canis know that 'Database Core' nickname he was so fond of was an intentional misnomer."Loop paused, taking this all in, before Kat's voice continued. "Enough exposition. Now, Lupus, you must follow my instructions exactly..." Edited by Jackson Lake

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

IC:Although the mission briefing was imminent, David decided to do some last minute preparation. He set aside some of his equipment he could use for gathering a small Maelstrom energy sample. Even though the Maelstrom was a powerful, destructive force, while it lasted it could be facinating to research, and David did not want to miss his chance. His equipment ready, he carefully packed it into a case, which he carried to his Fire Hammer and placed it next to his seat.The outside of the outpost was packed with agents. David positioned himself at the back of the crowd, and waited...

And kudos IO. You're a pretty sharp kid to understand all that at 9.

-The Captain

Old LGD RPGs:

Dino Attack RPG - Space Police RPG - Johnny Thunder RPG Mark Two - Alpha Team RPG: Ogel's Last Stand

-Signature Under Construction-

At this point in time, real life has made it so that I may have absences from here from time to time. Apologies.

LEGO Universe; October 8th 2010, to January 31st 2012

IC: "How does the turret operate?" Aravis asked as the Puma sped towards the battle."Like any other turret," Claymore replied. "Point and fire. The cannon uses magnetic forces to propel a super-dense carbon-tungsten slug at a target. It can crack a raptor's shields, but it takes two seconds to recharge to fire another shot." He smiled. "But, I mounted a pair of .50 caliber autocannons to make up for that. Best used on aerial targets."The Puma sped over the terrain with ease."This is GAIA Leader to all D.I.N.O. Attack forces," Fullmetal said over the comms. "Recommend that all forces should retreat. Repeat, all forces should retreat! The base is lost."A voice sounded over the din. "This is Charlie Foxtrot-1 to GAIA Leader. Colonel Mustang ordered us to hold position until the bomb was armed.""Bomb?" inquired Aravis."Yes, ma'am," CF-1 said. "We're leaving the base for the Hybrids. Of course, the bomb needs to be armed before we leave.""Acknowledged, Charlie-Foxtrot-1," replied Fullmetal. He swerved the Puma around."Hey, what are you doing?" Ptero inquired from the sky."Making sure that bomb is ready," Fullmetal replied. "Spino, mind tagging along?""Not at all," Spino replied. Shade abruptly stopped, and Spino climbed down to the ground. He leaped on to the side of the Puma and held on, picking off targets when he saw them.

-------

The bomb was placed in the control room. The science officers seemed frustrated. Claymore approached first.

"Is there a problem?" he asked. One scientist smacked the outer frame with a wrench.

"The remote detonator won't work!" he growled. "And the Hybrids are closing in quickly."

The bomb was huge-- as tall as Spino and as long as two minifigs laying down in a line. "Looks like our housewarming gift needs somebody to stick around," he murmured. He turned. "I'll stay and set it off when they get in."

Fullmetal and Aravis stood, dumbfounded, their jaws hanging open in shock. He embraced both with his massive arms. "I know what has to be done," he murmured. "Get every survivor as far away from here as possible. Those doors won't hold them forever."

Fullmetal heard Aravis sniffling. The three broke the embrace. Fullmetal saluted, and then shook Spino's hand.

"It's been an honor and a privelage fighting beside you," Fullmetal said. Aravis and Spino hugged one more time. They let go, and she pressed her three middle fingers to her lips, and held them out.

"Good-bye," she murmured, "brother." The scientists had disappeared, and the two DA Agents ran as fast as their feet could carry them.

OOC:If you make enemies, you know you're not wishy-washy. This is evidenced by a PM I received from that guy.IC:This was taking longer than expected. The tunnel kept winding back and forth. Then it stopped at a Maelstrom waterfall. Dr. Cyborg climbed up the cliff behind it, shielding his eyes at the light.

Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC: They sprinted as fast as they could. The Puma was just ten feet away. We're going to make it!, thought Fullmetal.But that hope was shattered in a heartbeat.A shot rang out from above, and Aravis collapsed on the ground, a smoking hole in her head."NOOO!" bellowed Fullmetal. He drew Aravis's pistol and fired in the direction of her attacker. The Hybrid Sniper caught the round in the forehead and keeled over, dead. Aravis lay unmoving in the dirt, and Fullmetal picked her up. "Claymore, into the turret! Now!"Claymore complied, giving Aravis a sad look."She's gone!" he said."We have the technology to bring her back!" roared Fullmetal. "We need to get her into stasis as soon as possible!" He put the Puma in gear."Where's Spino?" inquired Claymore."He stayed behind. The bomb's remote detonator was faulty, so he stayed behind to make sure it blows."

-------

Spino tasted blood in his mouth. The Hybrid in charge, a muscular Fire-variety, taller than even him, with intricate armor, had him by the throat.

"Like the rest of your kind," he growled. "Weak and undisciplined." He hurled Spino into a wall. "There will be no others to save you this time."

"Look me in the eye and say that!" Spino coughed, spit bloody saliva out of his mouth. The Hybrid grabbed him by the throat.

"As you wish," he rumbled. "My face is the last thing your pathetic eyes will ever see."Abruptly, Spino unsheathed his combat knife and slammed it into the Hybrid's neck. The Hybrid stumbled back, dropped, and died.

"And for the record," said Spino, "I would have kicked your butt the first time if the others hadn't stopped me!" He reached over as a spear was hurled at him, pressed the ignition button, and knew no more.

-------

The explosion could be seen from miles away. Fullmetal didn't slow, but Claymore stared. "He did it," he murmured. "He finished the job. By the Creators, he did it!"

Fullmetal was silent. Rest in peace, brother, he thought.

OoC: And yes, what Spino is saying is true. He has encountered that particular Hybrid before. I'll delve deeper into that later.

Edited by Toa Antrakha

OOC:Peter got onto the plane and it took off,he was going to Dino Island,there at last,to fight the final battle. He saw below how the city was getting destroyed,a volcano was in the middle of the City. He saw how a Spinosaurus destroyed a Bank into Rubble;how a flock of Pterosaurs flew into the engine of a Helicopter. And he saw a giant Pterosaur fly towards him.

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

IC:"Are you sure about not seeing a medic?" Andrew asked as he and Minerva started walking to the former's Fire Hammer."Yes," she responded confidently. "What are the medics going to do? They are all bruises. I'm not bleeding. I'm not in pain-" she winced as she she stepped incorrectly, triggering one of her bruises. "Alright, not in too much pain."Andrew shrugged. "Fair enough. So you are coming with me?"Minerva nodded. "I found this guy who can help us find the one true temple. He used-""Rudo Villano?" Andrew injected. Minerva paused and nodded, confused. "Nazareno informed us of him. He is our back up provided Dr. Gonapus doesn't lead us to the right temple.""Gonapus?""XERRD scientist that Rex and Claw found while negotiating our alliance with the dinosaurs. They wanted to release Gonapus in hopes that he will run to the other XERRD scientists on the island. The scientists are thought to be at the Maelstrom Temple, trying to bring it back under their control.""Oh," Minerva said. She mentally shrugged. She didn't really care that Villano wasn't as useful as she presumed. I did gain us another ally though. "What are we waiting for now?""We are waiting for Semick. He will give one last speech and will run down the plan for us. After that, we'll head off." Minerva nodded. She could feel excitement and anxiety building up in her. After what seemed like two years, the Dino Attack was about to complete its main objective and primary reason for going to Adventurers' Island.

OOC:Peter got onto the plane and it took off,he was going to Dino Island,there at last,to fight the final battle. He saw below how the city was getting destroyed,a volcano was in the middle of the City. He saw how a Spinosaurus destroyed a Bank into Rubble;how a flock of Pterosaurs flew into the engine of a Helicopter. And he saw a giant Pterosaur fly towards him.

OOC: Um... first off why exactly did you label your post as OOC when it clearly was meant to be in character (IC). OOC (out of character) is when you're directly addressing other players. When you're actually writing, you use IC.Second, we're currently on Adventurers' Island, not Dino Island (which by the way is an entirely different island from what you might think, as it isn't actually based on the Adventurers' Line but an entirely different dinosaur theme).Anyway, now that I'm still waiting for Semick to give the order to leave, I guess it's back to vivisection with Dr. Fuchs, a charming family friendly educational program.Please note once again that I have no experience with LEGO Universe, but then again I could never find any real record of their biology, so I guess I can make an educated guess.IC: Zelda instinctly winced as Fuchs continued to handle her insides."Why is it coloured so strangely?" Garry asked."I'm not sure," replied Fuchs. He reached inside and touched another organ, located where the stomach would be. The organ in question glowed a bright purple, much like the other parts of the body."Incredible," Fuchs muttered. "From what I can tell here it appears that stromlings do not need to eat. It seems that they are somehow able to absorb nutrients from something, probably the Maelstrom itself. Waste products are also recycled into nutrients, eradicating the need for toilets." It was then that Fuchs finally realized something, he looked back at the heart. "Of course," he muttered."What is it?" Garry asked."The two most vital organs of your body," replied Fuchs. "The brain and the heart. That's where the Maelstrom's influence is based. The brain oversees and controls all of the neccessary functions, and is corrupted to become loyal, whilst the heart works at a faster-than normal rate to pump the neccessary blood for unusual things which a normal body is not designed for. Suddenly this all make sense. The cure J.D. developed must have been intended to go into a Stromling's bloodstream.""I'm sorry?" Nazareno asked."The respiratory system," replied Fuchs. "The heart pumps blood throughout the body to keep it moving, using oxygen. If something gets into that stream, it travels around as well. Let me put it like this. Imagine you had a wound that was infected and you didn't get your leg amputated. In a matter of time, the infection would spread up through your leg and gradually to the rest of the body. J.D. wanted something he could inject into a Stromling's bloodstream, which would have interfered with the Maelstrom's influence, spread throughout, and ultimately driven it away."OOC: I'm not sure if this science makes sense to anybody or how realistically I explained anatomy, but hopefully it works.

iC:Hertz made his way outside and crossed the lot to one of the few remaining vehicles. There were still a handful of Fire Hammers and most of the Iron Predators were still present at the outpost.But the Typhoons were Hertz’s destination. The T-2 Typhoon, the Renaissance sat with dignity in the center of the lot. It stood a tail longer then the other Typhoons and it’s sand green coloring set it apart. Minerva, Kuru, and Elite Agent Andrew were standing together by a fire hammer. She had a black eye and clearly looked hurt. Hertz did not know what had happened to her but he had a pretty good idea.“Stromling?”Andrew nodded. “Remember Ghost?”The techy nodded. “That blond hared kid.”“He was another spy.” Said Minerva. “It’s impossible to know who to trust.”“That’s why I’m here.” Said Hertz. “Rotor is leading the attack form his T-1 Typhoon but the entire operation is being coordinated from the Renaissance. It’s well armed and has top notch communication equipment. I need a crew to help me.”“Why us?” asked Kuru.“Because I need a team I can trust.” Said Hertz, “We can’t afford chaos on the command craft.”“Who do you intend to pilot it?” asked Andrew.Hertz nodded to two men behind him. One had sideburns and the other had a handlebar mustache.“This is Fate and Lucky.” Smiled Hertz. “They both are great pilots and have had extensive background checks.”Andrew shrugged and glanced at Minerva. “I think me and Minerva have other plains.”Hertz nodded. “I know your looking for Zachary but if he’s leading the Stromlings, this battle is likely to be where he is. You’re have a good vantage point from the sky.”Minerva considered for a moment and Hertz smiled. “I’ll let you think about it. I need to go calibrate the equipment. Hopefully your join me soon.”Followed by Lucky and Fate, Hertz made his way to the Renaissance. “Lets go we should have left this place 5 minutes ago.”OoC:I'll probably do a Saran/Naomi post next. I want them involved with Zelda vivisection.Also, I would like some actor picks from the rest of you. I was thinking about making a mock movie poster

Edited by that guy from that show

That is all

IC:"Hotwire! Ow! Good to see ya! Just... don't speak too loud, okay? Anyway, this is my cousin Kevin, Dino Attack code name Knuckles. I'm not sure if you've met him before."B gingerly sat up and massaged his scalp."Wow. Guess we've all been through a lot, huh."OOC:Okay, so Kevin is my character Knuckles, Crooks' name is Chris, Rookie's name is Rob, and Sucker's name is Sam. B is still B. Calling B by his real name "Benton" is pretty much the equivalent of calling Marty McFly chicken. :P

OOC:Okay, so Kevin is my character Knuckles, Crooks' name is Chris, Rookie's name is Rob, and Sucker's name is Sam. B is still B. Calling B by his real name "Benton" is pretty much the equivalent of calling Marty McFly chicken. :P

OOC: That still doesn't explain why B was still in the hospital when any agents who were not "fit for duty" (as in people with injuries too serious to be able to fight) were specifically transported to Antarctica. The infirmary is empty besides the medics. There is no way he can be there.