Several Lego.Com Updates

Lego.Com has been updated on various fronts with new content. The <a href="http://marvelsuperheroes.lego.com/en-us/default.aspx">Marvel Superheroes teaser site</a> is live, Lloyd Garmadon has started <a href="http://club.lego.com/en-US/insidescoop/InsideScoopDetails.aspx?id=412896">his blog</a>, and there's a new Lego City mini-movie titled <a href="http://city.lego.com/en-US/Movies/Money+Tree.aspx">Money Tree</a>. So whether you like marvelous minifigures, the musings of a wannabe super villain or a strange adventure featuring bears, banjos, and bags marked with dollar signs, there's something for everyone!

View the full article

I simply love these LEGO City movies. :rolleyes: The sound seems warped on this one, though. Am I the only one to notice that?~Gata. ;)

I noticed that as well. The color seemed off, too, but that may be because I watched it on a different computer than I'm used to.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Is Greg writing the Lloyd Garmadon blog? It seems a little bit of a... departure from his usual style, to say the least. Unnnngggghhhhhh.

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

Is Greg writing the Lloyd Garmadon blog? It seems a little bit of a... departure from his usual style, to say the least. Unnnngggghhhhhh.

Well it should be a departure from his usual style, since it's a first-person account in Lloyd's voice. Granted, even if he was writing, it would never convince some of his critics that he can write characters with multiple voices, since writing in a few wacky characters' voices isn't the same as writing distinct voices for characters with subtle nuances. But I'm a fan of both the writing style Greg uses for the Ninjago novels and the writing style of Lloyd's blog, whoever writes it.I hope the blog shows some of his character development as we get further into the story so we can see how

he gains the experience that helps him to become the Green Ninja.

It's a bit off from Greg's usual portrayal of villains, but maybe that's because this is comedy. Also, upon watching the City video, I found it entertaining, especially the bear.

I was eating breakfast when a package came from my grandmummy and it was filled with bright, sticky candy!

LOL,that part was the funniest.Like always,the LEGO City movies make me laugh.I also like turtles the background music on the MARVEL teaser site. All I don't like is Ironman.-CDP Edited by cooldynamyteproductions

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!