LEGO TBRPG Construction & Design

Sisen

Rocka was hanging out at a swimming pool with a bunch of lady-bots when something latched onto his head. He immediately went crazy and rode a motorcycle through town.

Zib looked up from his control panel. “Stringer, do you copy?”

Static.

Stringer couldn’t hear anything. Stuck in a cell, he watched as robot after robot walked past with crates of what he knew to be explosive. Meanwhile, Duncan Bulk was on top of one of the crates, his Hero Core wired to a control panel that would explode it if it wasn’t disconnected exactly right.

Murmurings of the locals reached Stringer’s ears. “After they set off the laser beam, we’ll have to evacuate and destroy the place. To bad for the locals and the Heroes.” A sneer.

Stringer looked on, unable to do anything. They had taken his sonic weapon and Hero cuffs. Now the only thing he could do was hope that the Factory sent backup on time.

Three Heroes down. A planet about to explode. Sounds like a job for Hero Factory.

We all know that Hero Factory is over, but that doesn’t mean that we can’t use it as an excuse to build characters, complete missions, and otherwise have good old roleplaying fun. So welcome to the third iteration of the Hero Factory RPG.

The first, which was run by Observance, was primarily a sandbox with little-to-no involvement from the game host. The second, which was run by iBrow Voltex with me as an assistant, worked out okay until iBrow vanished, and my clumsy attempts to keep the game alive by myself didn’t quite work out. What follows is my attempt to keep what was liked about that RPG, but at the same time allow me to sustain the game with me as the sole staff.

18587869958_aed638f927_z.jpg

Characters:

IMPORTANT NOTE: FOR THIS FIRST MISSION, IN ORDER TO AVOID TOO MUCH AIMLESSNESS, ALL CHARACTERS WILL BEGIN ON TRANQUIS VII. YOU MAY CHOOSE TO MAKE CHARACTERS OFF OF THIS PLANET AFTER THIS MISSION IS COMPLETED. THANK YOU.

You are allowed three kinds of characters:

Heroes – Heroes are the force of good in Makuhero city and across the galaxy. They have powers and weapons, and can get to any planet they wish via Hero Pod or Dropship.

Hero Profile: 
Name: [Hero name here]

Powers and Abilities: Please stick to one/two main powers and one/two minor abilities. Keep it simple. For example, your character might be able to fly and shoot fire from his hands (main powers) and was specially designed for speed and endurance (minor abilities).

Weapon(s): The weapon or weapons of choice for your Hero. Please be reasonable. A bunch of small throwing knives or dual swords is good. Two machine guns or warhammers is bad – stick to one per character, please.  

Appearance: A MoC, picture, or a written description will do.

Bio: Who is your character? What is their personal history and background? What are they like to be around? Do they have any hobbies or interests outside of crime fighting?

Villains and MonstersWanted criminals for everything from theft to violence to just plain being a threat. Villains have powers and weapons – how mobile they are is up them and their wiles.

Villain Profile:
Name: [Villain name here]

Powers, Abilities, & Weapons: The powers, abilities, and weapons that your villain employs. Your villain may have many weapons but no powers, or many powers but no weapons, or a mix of both. Please specify what powers your villain has and what weapons they have to start, if any.

Bio: Who is your character? What is their personal history and background? What are they like to be around? Do they have any hobbies or interests outside of crime and nefarious schemes? Why does your villain dislike Hero Factory and/or he or she in the business of villainy?

CiviliansCivilians have no powers, but sometimes they have the best weapon of all – information. Mission control has access to Hero Factory’s extensive database, call center operators are the front lines on knowing what’s up, and the media has the power to influence thousands. But that’s not all you can be. Civilians are limited to one per player – we want to focus on the Heroes – but I’m opening it up to add interactions and flavor to the world(s).

Civilian Profile:

Name: [Name of Civilian here]

Job/Location: Where is your civilian? What is their job? If you’re a call center operator, you live in Makuhero city, if you’re a prison guard, you may be on another asteroid.

Bio: History and personality of your civilian.

No GModding the information powers. You do not get to magically know everything if you are in Mission Control. A good yardstick: If it’s in one of the TV shows or the books previous to the mission, HF probably has it in the database.

You are allowed to bring in characters from previous versions of this RPG if you like, but their interactions will not carry over. Alluding to them in your character bio is allowed.

You may create as many hero or villain characters as you like. Please do not post like ten characters in one post when there are only like 5 characters created by everyone else in sum total. That’s just absurd.

ALL CHARACTER PROFILES MUST BE APPROVED BY ME BEFORE POSTING IC. I WILL ENDEAVOUR TO DO THIS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. IF YOU FEEL THAT I MIGHT HAVE MISSED ONE, PLEASE REPOST OR PM ME.  

Canon characters are NPCs in this game. You are allowed to play as them to support your actions. However:
1.       If a canon character is an integral part of a mission (their names are in the mission briefing at the top) they are under the control of the GM for the duration of the mission. You cannot play as them in this case.

2.All players, including the GM, may play as said NPC. Their actions cannot cancel each other in an unrealistic way. In the event of a conflict, the first player’s post will stand unless I indicate otherwise.

3.All NPC interactions must be in character for that NPC. Having Stormer suddenly start break dancing is not allowed. Surge, on the other hand…

4.Be realistic in all NPC interactions.

5.You are required to have at least one original character to join this RPG. You can’t randomly walk in here and start controlling NPCs.

6.No non-canon NPCs are permitted. If you want a new character, post a new profile for them.

Missions:
Periodically, I will be bringing you, the players, assignments from Mission Control. If you are a Hero, you may choose to join the Mission, and if you complete the mission you will receive a reward. If you are a villain, you may feel free to oppose the mission in any way that you see fit, and if you successfully oppose the mission you will receive a reward. Unlike in the typical Hero Factory storyline, villains do have a chance of achieving your objectives. Play your cards well, and you may be the future crime master of the galaxy.

You are not required to join or oppose a mission – you may choose to do your own thing. You may also allow your own thing to intersect with the mission at hand if the story allows.

Rules:
1.       All BZPower and Lego RPG rules apply. No GModding, bunnying without permission, autohitting, or other RPG ills. Tennising is OK for the most part – with our small player base, two characters or players interacting with each other is fine. However, if a third character or player enters the situation, please acknowledge their interaction as well – that’s just common courtesy.
2.       Heroes cannot perform Nova Blasts.
3.       Powers involving food – i.e. donuts, cake, pie, ice cream, or other similar edibles are not allowed.
4.       Unless indicated otherwise, I am the gamemaster of yonder RPG. If you have a problem with one of my decisions, please take it to a PM to avoid disrupting the interaction. Unless I indicate otherwise, all decisions are final.
5.       Please use IC and OOC for your posts.
6.       Please respect all decisions made by your fellow members in their choices of interaction. Unless it falls under rule #1, taking issue is a waste of space. If you must, take it to a PM.
7.       Please respect all decisions made/warnings made by the Lego RPG staff.

RPG Staff/Gamemaster: fishers64

Character Profiles: [insert blog entry here]

Current Missions:

{Mission #1: Incoming Explosions}
Canon NPCs Involved: Rocka (infected by evil brain) Stringer, Bulk, Karter, Dumacc

You are on the surface of Tranquis VII, the site of the infamous Project Sunstorm. Both Rocka and the team sent to rescue them have been captured by the brains or detained by evil villainous NPCs. The planet is unstable, and evil brains and those disabled by them are everywhere, not to mention Karter’s evil death robots.

Communications have gone silent, so communicating with characters/NPCs off-world is not allowed unless you can fix communications.

Hero Objectives:

-Free the trapped GM controlled characters.

-Disable the infamous Project Sunstorm before the planet can explode and kill millions of innocent civilians.

-Defeat any villains that may be involved.

-Free the civilians from the brains’ influence.

-Restore communications with Hero Factory

-Stop the planet from exploding and sending a deadly signal to destroy Hero Factory

Villain Objectives:

-Ensure that GM controlled characters remain in your control

-Ensure that communications stay down.

-Lock down the Sunstorm facility, back up the data, and wipe it from the computers so the heroes won’t find out.

-Defeat any Heroes that may be involved

-Transport yourself and any prisoners off planet before Heroes can free them

-Ensure that Tranquis VII will send a signal to vaporize the Hero Factory and that the planet will explode.

FOR THIS FIRST MISSION, IN ORDER TO AVOID TOO MUCH AIMLESSNESS, ALL CHARACTERS WILL BEGIN ON TRANQUIS VII. YOU MAY CHOOSE TO MAKE CHARACTERS OFF OF THIS PLANET AFTER THIS MISSION IS COMPLETED. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments, criticisms of unrealism, personal attacks, glorious praise and applause, actual constructive criticism, and everything else welcome! Go!

• Upvote 3

HERO PROFILE

Name: Ghid Squidulus

Powers/Abilities: The ability to cloak. Dosen't work against heat scanners and auto-defense turrets. The ability to phase. It allows him to quickly phase in and out of this dimension, letting him go through walls. Does not work on lazer fire or fast-moving objects. His design is based towards sneaking and brawling.

Weapons: One sniper rifle that never need ammunition(like most HF weapons seem to) but will overheat if fired repeatedly. And a small hacking device that requires to be plugged in in order to work.

Appearance: Golden eyes with a golden hero core, A white body, fitted with the standard HF gear and armour, and a black Suit with a Transylvania(Nintendo Copyright) flare to it. He wears a white Akaku that does not function... Perhaps a reminder of a lost age.

Bio: Ghid Squidulus has an A.I. software that came from unknown sources that Hero Factory is not willing to identify... Evidence suggest he might have been a living being. Now, he's too Smartalec-y to give any answers. He has a hatred for villainy and likes fish. Definitely likes fish. Don't ask me how he's able to eat it, but he loves it. He may drop a mission if there's a bite of sushi to eat, which is something HF is trying to get him to stop.

• Upvote 1

You're going to have to pump out exciting adventures for people to go on if you get this made.

Which, knowing you, shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Although one of the most important aspects of Any RPG is GMing. Which you have sorted perfectly, considering there's no GM characters. Therefore, you can simply pull the strings on the event without risking the luves of any main party people.

Although, you may want to GM the civilians. If not, then be very picky on who you let in.

Edited by Ghidora131

You're going to have to pump out exciting adventures for people to go on if you get this made.

Which, knowing you, shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Yeah, I am betting on my smooth adaptation skills here. I don't have another person to work around, so I should be able to adapt to what comes up without having to answer to someone.

That's the problem with the orginal - I got the impression that Voltex was in charge, thus no adaptation wriggle room. FAIL.  

Although one of the most important aspects of Any RPG is GMing.

Says the GM from the Asylum, who was told by a judge that he would rather go swimming with sharks with a loincloth of raw meat before approving another RPG by them. :P

Which you have sorted perfectly, considering there's no GM characters. Therefore, you can simply pull the strings on the event without risking the luves of any main party people.

I'm going to take this with salt. I did want the players to have some control over what happens, that if I have to step out, the RPG can continue on without me having to railroad everything. I want the players to have a little more say than a setting like Bionifight: Infinite where the GMs decide 70% of stuff that happens. :P

Although, you may want to GM the civilians. If not, then be very picky on who you let in.

Yeah, you may see me do the "GM IC: Zib". But let's say I have a really minor situation where a PC Hero needs to ask Zib for directions. Another player could pick up Zib, give the directions to the PC, and play could continue, instead of waiting for me.

Anyway, I have about two players who have showed up to comment. I had some more response in my interest blog entry awhile back, so I might be able to get it to go. I'll give it another week (admittedly, I was focused on MoUP) and put some more feelers out. I'm not going to start an RPG if nobody wants to play it.

Only thing that might concern me is player spread. With the options for villains, heroes, and civilians, as well as the ability to make characters on other planets after the first mission, it seems like players might spread out. Which might not be an issue in some cases, but the LRPG forum doesn't exactly have a lot of players lately, and this game has a very wide space to spread out in. A similar probably killed several of the OTC forum's last few Star Wars RPG attempts, as well as claiming a few BRPG games.

Personally I would keep the option to play as heroes or villains (and nix the civilians), but keep them at least somewhat bundled as groups from mission to mission. Maybe make it a part of the plot that, for one reason or another, they have to travel together. There isn't as much freedom, but you won't have players so spread out that they can't interact.

• Upvote 1

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

That's a worthy idea, I suppose. It may be reasonable to have the characters (at least the heroes) form a team. But it might be better to have this a little bit loose so new players can come in and join said team without disrupting the existing interactions too badly. 

The reason I have the civilian class is so I'm consistant - it would be hard to have a HF RPG without Zib, for instance. And the HF Secret Mission books have the heroes and villains interacting with civilians on various worlds. I think if we don't have those characters (even if they're just NPCs) we're going to have a rough time of it. :shrugs:

Teams for the Hero Factory RPG could work. Just have a setup where teams of 5-7 or so Heroes are stationed and deployed together on missions, with someone (the GM?) determining when to add new players to those teams, or to rearrange such teams if more than one player joins at a time.

And we could get corny/silly team monikers, which I would love, please do that. =P

• Upvote 2

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I like the idea of keeping the players, hero and villain alike, on the one planet to begin with, as with the player numbers around here that should mean that everyone stays relatively close and able to interact with each other. However I do feel that, with everyone on Tranquis VII you should perhaps describe some of the locations on Tranquis VII. Maybe a few key places of interest people can either start at or group at

• Upvote 3

7AOYGDJ.jpg

• 1 month later...

Teams for the Hero Factory RPG could work. Just have a setup where teams of 5-7 or so Heroes are stationed and deployed together on missions, with someone (the GM?) determining when to add new players to those teams, or to rearrange such teams if more than one player joins at a time.

And we could get corny/silly team monikers, which I would love, please do that. =P

Your idea is noted. What I think I should do is form the teams of Heroes after the Tranquis VII thing is over, however. That way I have time to actually know what characters are there and active in the RPG before putting them into teams. :)

I like the idea of keeping the players, hero and villain alike, on the one planet to begin with, as with the player numbers around here that should mean that everyone stays relatively close and able to interact with each other. However I do feel that, with everyone on Tranquis VII you should perhaps describe some of the locations on Tranquis VII. Maybe a few key places of interest people can either start at or group at

Updated with that: 

18587869958_aed638f927_z.jpg

Characters:

IMPORTANT NOTE: FOR THIS FIRST MISSION, IN ORDER TO AVOID TOO MUCH AIMLESSNESS, ALL CHARACTERS WILL BEGIN ON TRANQUIS VII. YOU MAY CHOOSE TO MAKE CHARACTERS OFF OF THIS PLANET AFTER THIS MISSION IS COMPLETED. THANK YOU.

You are allowed three kinds of characters:

Heroes – Heroes are the force of good in Makuhero city and across the galaxy. They have powers and weapons, and can get to any planet they wish via Hero Pod or Dropship.

Hero Profile: 

Name: [Hero name here]

Powers and Abilities: Please stick to one/two main powers and one/two minor abilities. Keep it simple. For example, your character might be able to fly and shoot fire from his hands (main powers) and was specially designed for speed and endurance (minor abilities).

Weapon(s): The weapon or weapons of choice for your Hero. Please be reasonable. A bunch of small throwing knives or dual swords is good. Two machine guns or warhammers is bad – stick to one per character, please.  

Bio: Who is your character? What is their personal history and background? What are they like to be around? Do they have any hobbies or interests outside of crime fighting?

Villains and MonstersWanted criminals for everything from theft to violence to just plain being a threat. Villains have powers and weapons – how mobile they are is up them and their wiles.

Villain Profile:

Name: [Villain name here]

Powers, Abilities, & Weapons: The powers, abilities, and weapons that your villain employs. Your villain may have many weapons but no powers, or many powers but no weapons, or a mix of both. Please specify what powers your villain has and what weapons they have to start, if any.

Bio: Who is your character? What is their personal history and background? What are they like to be around? Do they have any hobbies or interests outside of crime and nefarious schemes? Why does your villain dislike Hero Factory and/or he or she in the business of villainy?

CiviliansCivilians have no powers, but sometimes they have the best weapon of all – information. Mission control has access to Hero Factory’s extensive database, call center operators are the front lines on knowing what’s up, and the media has the power to influence thousands. But that’s not all you can be. Civilians are limited to one per player – we want to focus on the Heroes – but I’m opening it up to add interactions and flavor to the world(s).

Civilian Profile:

Name: [Name of Civilian here]

Job/Location: Where is your civilian? What is their job? If you’re a call center operator, you live in Makuhero city, if you’re a prison guard, you may be on another asteroid.

Bio: History and personality of your civilian.

No GModding the information powers. You do not get to magically know everything if you are in Mission Control. A good yardstick: If it’s in one of the TV shows or the books previous to the mission, HF probably has it in the database.

You are allowed to bring in characters from previous versions of this RPG if you like, but their interactions will not carry over. Alluding to them in your character bio is allowed.

You may create as many hero or villain characters as you like. Please do not post like ten characters in one post when there are only like 5 characters created by everyone else in sum total. That’s just absurd.

ALL CHARACTER PROFILES MUST BE APPROVED BY ME BEFORE POSTING IC. I WILL ENDEAVOUR TO DO THIS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. IF YOU FEEL THAT I MIGHT HAVE MISSED ONE, PLEASE REPOST OR PM ME.  

Canon characters are NPCs in this game. You are allowed to play as them to support your actions. However:

1.       If a canon character is an integral part of a mission (their names are in the mission briefing at the top) they are under the control of the GM for the duration of the mission. You cannot play as them in this case.

2.All players, including the GM, may play as said NPC. Their actions cannot cancel each other in an unrealistic way. In the event of a conflict, the first player’s post will stand unless I indicate otherwise.

3.All NPC interactions must be in character for that NPC. Having Stormer suddenly start break dancing is not allowed. Surge, on the other hand…

4.Be realistic in all NPC interactions.

5.You are required to have at least one original character to join this RPG. You can’t randomly walk in here and start controlling NPCs.

6.No non-canon NPCs are permitted. If you want a new character, post a new profile for them.

Tranquis VII:

You are on Tranquis VII, the planet that is overrun with evil brains and killer robots. Here are some landmarks to keep your wits about you.

1.Communications Towers– These imposing landmarks tower high above the city streets. Robots patrol the areas at the bottom of the tower and brains lurk in the cable nests at the top, looking for unsuspecting victims. Heroes must defeat villains at these locations in order to get backup from the Factory proper and finish their mission. A massive tower in the center of town may be especially key.

2.The Grand Tranq – This posh hotel, filled with amenities for vacationing bots from other planets, has long since been silent. Villagers half-controlled by brains wander the halls. It also, like all fancy hotels, has a minibar and swimming pool.

3.The Theater – Near the Grand Tranq, a bunch of robots are trying to salvage the infrastructure of this ramshackle structure for more nefarious purposes.

4.Sunny Square – The heart of Tranquis VII’s commercial district, home to the usual stuff like gambling casinos, horse tracks, beachfront stores selling questionable robot lubricants, and a huge solar power conglomerate. Other lesser hotels dot the outskirts of the city, near a number of beachside resturants and surf shops. All of these things are deserted.

5.The Wilderness – Outside the main city of Tranquis, there is little but sandy desert, thanks to the destruction of all plant and animal life on the plant a hundred years ago. There is, however, a huge giant solar array out there somewhere, for those willing to find it.

6.Karter and Dumacc’s Evil Lair – This place is below the surface of Tranquis VII, accessible by a secret entrance known only to them and their robot horde. Here they are preparing themselves to wipe out Hero Factory and explode the planet of Tranquis to cover up their genocidal crimes. Is a vast area filled with computers, scientific experiments, mechanical prototypes…

7.The Prison – Near the evil lair is where Bulk and Stringer are being held captive. Along with a bunch of explosives…and no obvious entrance or exit.

The Underground – The maze of explosive material down here is the worst. Hurry up, Heroes!  

Missions:

Periodically, I will be bringing you, the players, assignments from Mission Control. If you are a Hero, you may choose to join the Mission, and if you complete the mission you will receive a reward. If you are a villain, you may feel free to oppose the mission in any way that you see fit, and if you successfully oppose the mission you will receive a reward. Unlike in the typical Hero Factory storyline, villains do have a chance of achieving your objectives. Play your cards well, and you may be the future crime master of the galaxy.

You are not required to join or oppose a mission – you may choose to do your own thing. You may also allow your own thing to intersect with the mission at hand if the story allows.

Rules:

1.       All BZPower and Lego RPG rules apply. No GModding, bunnying without permission, autohitting, or other RPG ills. Tennising is OK for the most part – with our small player base, two characters or players interacting with each other is fine. However, if a third character or player enters the situation, please acknowledge their interaction as well – that’s just common courtesy.

2.       Heroes cannot perform Nova Blasts.

3.       Powers involving food – i.e. donuts, cake, pie, ice cream, or other similar edibles are not allowed.

4.       Unless indicated otherwise, I am the gamemaster of yonder RPG. If you have a problem with one of my decisions, please take it to a PM to avoid disrupting the interaction. Unless I indicate otherwise, all decisions are final.

5.       Please use IC and OOC for your posts.

6.       Please respect all decisions made by your fellow members in their choices of interaction. Unless it falls under rule #1, taking issue is a waste of space. If you must, take it to a PM.

7.       Please respect all decisions made/warnings made by the Lego RPG staff.

RPG Staff/Gamemaster: fishers64

Character Profiles: [insert blog entry here]

Current Missions:

{Mission #1: Incoming Explosions}

Canon NPCs Involved: Rocka (infected by evil brain) Stringer, Bulk, Karter, Dumacc

You are on the surface of Tranquis VII, the site of the infamous Project Sunstorm. Both Rocka and the team sent to rescue them have been captured by the brains or detained by evil villainous NPCs. The planet is unstable, and evil brains and those disabled by them are everywhere, not to mention Karter’s evil death robots.

Communications have gone silent, so communicating with characters/NPCs off-world is not allowed unless you can fix communications.

Hero Objectives:

-Free the trapped GM controlled characters.

-Disable the infamous Project Sunstorm before the planet can explode and kill millions of innocent civilians.

-Defeat any villains that may be involved.

-Free the civilians from the brains’ influence.

-Restore communications with Hero Factory

-Stop the planet from exploding and sending a deadly signal to destroy Hero Factory

Villain Objectives:

-Ensure that GM controlled characters remain in your control

-Ensure that communications stay down.

-Lock down the Sunstorm facility, back up the data, and wipe it from the computers so the heroes won’t find out.

-Defeat any Heroes that may be involved

-Transport yourself and any prisoners off planet before Heroes can free them

-Ensure that Tranquis VII will send a signal to vaporize the Hero Factory and that the planet will explode.

FOR THIS FIRST MISSION, IN ORDER TO AVOID TOO MUCH AIMLESSNESS, ALL CHARACTERS WILL BEGIN ON TRANQUIS VII. YOU MAY CHOOSE TO MAKE CHARACTERS OFF OF THIS PLANET AFTER THIS MISSION IS COMPLETED. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments, criticisms of unrealism, personal attacks, glorious praise and applause, actual constructive criticism, and everything else welcome! Go!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

*slinks in* Fisher's HF RPG has me intrigued. The pitch is straightforward, no superfluous backstory, simple profile layout, and space travel! 

Couple questions, however...

1. How long after Invasion from Below does this take place?
2. Is Mission Manager an acceptable PC occupation?
3. Since our Heroes are already on Tranquis VII, will we have an OOC copy of the IC briefing? (In case our heroes aren't supposed to know which villains are involved or if any other heroes were called in, etc.) Or would it be easier if everyone just started out at HQ, got the briefing, and then set out?

I had another question, but I was called away and then forgot what it was.

• Upvote 1

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

*slinks in* Fisher's HF RPG has me intrigued. The pitch is straightforward, no superfluous backstory, simple profile layout, and space travel! 

Couple questions, however...

1. How long after Invasion from Below does this take place?

2. Is Mission Manager an acceptable PC occupation?

3. Since our Heroes are already on Tranquis VII, will we have an OOC copy of the IC briefing? (In case our heroes aren't supposed to know which villains are involved or if any other heroes were called in, etc.) Or would it be easier if everyone just started out at HQ, got the briefing, and then set out?

I had another question, but I was called away and then forgot what it was.

1. Erm, maybe a month? 

2. Yes, but only after Tranquis VII mission is completed, I think. We might have civilian mission managers, or we could have Hero ones out on the field, once I set up the teams. To be a manager, you have to have something to manage, after all. 

3. The briefing is assumed to have taken place before your arrival, mostly by Hero Pod. There's no way you would know what villains are involved. You will know the identities of your fellow Heroes, although if they left after you and arrive later (OOC someone shows up later to the game) then you might not know who they are. 

There's interest and there's been review and critique, so I say give it a shot.  Consider HF RPG approved to start.

• Upvote 1

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

• 2 weeks later...

(petty voice cries out)

I like this game!

Sounds good to me. I'm in!

Yay HF RPG! Go for it! Do it! Yay!

I'll join to support this RPG.

Congratulations, Fishers, I think I might read up on Hero Factory in order to join your RP.

All right! Congratulations on getting this approved.

PC conceptualization mode ENGAGED.

Here we go! Show is on the road, folks!

Sorry for delays, but I'd rather have a short holdup on the beginning and keep everything running once it gets started then a bunch of delays in the middle of the pie. 

• Upvote 1

So, do you post the profiles in the topic?

The answer's probably yes, but I wanna be sure, seeing as there hasn't been anything interesting in this forum since January.

Yes, all character profiles must be posted in that topic. Unlike BRPG where games have discussion topics, in LRPG it's all in one topic. I'll go clarify that for folks. 

• 2 weeks later...

Windrider and I were talking, and we figured we'd float the idea by the players - do folks want to have a separate OOC topic for games here, where profiles and general discussion could go?

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42