LEGO TBRPG Construction & Design

Sisen

Okay, if no one says anything about ideas for themes by tomorrow morning, I will go ahead and contact Kaithas, because he is generally more active in general than Nanosuit User.

(I thought the Book of Faces was something around the forums. I now see what it is.)

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Well, there was an idea submitted back on page three, here. It did fizzle out, so I would say the idea is fair game. The only problem I see is that avmatoran was planning to have the battle in Alien Conquest between humans and aliens leave Earth, so the RPG would be considered a dupe if that happened. But that leaving the planet doesn't have to happen in Alien Conquest.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Alright; so I'm starting up a new rough draft for the Hero Factory RPG - this will include the story intro, a summary of where the RPG takes place, what storylines are occuring or coming up, the rules, some staff profiles, and then of course an empty profile sheet for the players.

fishers, I'll pm this thing to you once I've completed it.

The Hero Factory RPG has been sent in for approval. Hopefully it'll be up and running by the end of the wekk. :)

I must say a huge, HUGE thank you to everybody here - it was you all that prompted me to begin planning last year, and it was you all who convinced me to go at it again, and this time to finish it. Hopefully it'll be worth it when it comes.

Nah, Canis is right - although I suppose for us it is a technicality at this point, I will give it to you guys to look over now. Nitpick as you will. :)

hero_factory_logo_topic_banner_quality_2.png

The area was a massive building, known as the Offsite Storage Facility. A facility so large that when consulted, even Mr. Makuro had been unable to tell how far down it went. The cause of the problem was a disturbance several weeks previous, a disturbance the heroes of Hero Factory had been unable to gather any information about, aside from the fact that an area of up to five miles away from the facility in every direction had turned pitch black. As well as the fact that immediately afterward all communications ceased on the side of the facilitySo William Furno, Dunkan Bulk, and Jimi Stringer had been dispatched to deal with the issue. What they found upon entering the building was nothing. There were no workers keeping the facility running, nor any of the small time criminals that had been housed from levels B3 to B7. It was as if they had all just vanished in thin air at the same time that the facility went dark. Before all three vanished without a trace like everyone else within the facility, Jimi Stringer did manage to send a message that contained words that should have never been linked with a Hero Factory facility...“Somethin’ hunting us... Bulk gone, Furno unconscious. Dunno how long we’re gonna last here... somethin’ in the walls... there were guns... meteor blasters... a giant axe... other stuff. It feels like... nothing I’ve ever seen. It’s... there’s nothing safe here... every step could... send us into the abyss... oh no... no, it’s back... gotta go, gotta-”Hero Factory has poked and prodded within the top five levels (four of which are above ground) several times since, but as of yet no evidence of any value has been found. However, the legendary Preston Stormer has been assigned to lead the next search team, and he has been authorized to bring five other heroes with him.This is where you come in. As a hero of Hero Factory (rookie or veteran, Hero Factory no longer cares), you have been deemed as disposable enough to risk being sent on this mission. Should you wish to join, you may be one of the first since Furno’s lost team to experience the horrors of the Offsite Storage Facility. Should you decide that accompanying Stormer is not something you wish to attempt at this time, there are still countless villains that must be captured after the Breakout, and some of these villains are on the verge of enacting possibly universe-threatening plots.This is where you begin.The Story in Short:Before the breakout, the Offsite Storage Facility (OSF for short) was used by Hero Factory as a massive subterranean complex to store experimental weapons, experimental failed hero designs, and just experiments in general.

After the massive breakout that was set off by the villain Voltix, Hero Factory had the massive Offsite Storage Facility levels B3 to B7 (five of the higher subterranean levels) converted into heavily locked down jail cells as a safety measure to hold some of the first villains to be recaptured after the incident, and to make sure these villains remained in captivity during any similar strikes in the future. The most notable of the villains held here was Black Phantom, who was re-captured by Rocka shortly after the breakout first occurred.

However, several weeks previously a blackout occurred spontaneously, covering a large area around the facility. All communications with the facility fell silent, and three heroes were dispatched to investigate – none have returned.Now Hero Factory has assigned Preston Stormer to the case – and five heroes are to accompany him investigate the disappearances of Dunkan Bulk, William Furno and Jimi Stringer, and if possible determine the cause of the blackout. Meanwhile, for the rest of Hero Factory sightings of villains all over the galaxy are increasing with great speed, and some of the heroes begin to suspect that the powers in control of Hero Factory have dark secrets that have been covered up by a web of lies. It will be up to you whether you try to discover if these suspicions are true.

The Rules

1. Follow the BZPower Rules & Guidelines.
  2. Try to keep OOC (Out of character) posts to a minimum as much as possible. If you have something to say OOC, try to attach an IC (in character) section to it as well. To add on to this, please label whether you are speaking IC or OOC.
  3. Please keep the content appropriate in standing with BZPower’s rules.
  4. No godmodding, metagaming, bunnying, or tennising.Godmodding: Making your character perform impossible feats, such as cuffing a villain on the first throw.Metagaming: Using OOC knowledge in the game. (i.e. if you read a pair of villains having a private conversation detailing every facet of their next scheme for galaxy domination while your Hero is currently at the Factory, you may not have him go report the villains. In layman's terms, keep IC and OOC knowledge seperate.)Bunnying: Taking control of another player's character and dictating their actions without permission.Tennising: Repeated back-and-forth posts between just two players. It makes it harder for others to jump in.
  5. Do not kill other player's characters or important NPCs without permission. If you're not sure whether or not an NPC counts as important, feel free to shoot me a PM.
  6. And of course, have fun.

Profile Sheet

Fill this in to tell us what your character is like and all that jazz. You can use this sheet for both heroes and villains, so don’t pay too much attention to the details described below.

You can have up to three characters.

Name: (What is your Hero's name?)Gender: (Male or female?)Appearance: (What does your Hero/villain look like? A 1 paragraph or greater description. A picture is worth a thousand words, so a snapshot of a Hero/villain MoC works just as well.)Personality: (A brief description of what your hero/villain is like.)Background: (Your hero/villain's backstory. Can be as simple as 'built yesterday for the Breakout mission' to a novel length epic summarizing your past accomplishments. 1-2 paragraphs recommended, though.)Equipment: (What has your Hero/Villain been equipped with, besides the standard issue Hero Cuffs? Describe armor and weaponry here.)Skillset: (What your Hero/Villain excels at, as well as areas they're lacking in. No perfect characters, please - include flaws!)Other: (Anything else you want to let me know.)

Plots and Schemes: (Just for the Villains – what are your plans? After all, a good villain is never sitting around doing nothing.)

Mission Log:

1. Offsite Storage Facility: (Run by: iBrow + fishers) Status: Determining

After the blackout of the Offsite Storage Facility, heroes Furno, Bulk and Stringer have gone missing, along with every single prisoner or staff of the facility. A team of six heroes to be led by Stormer is about to go through the selection process.

2. The Breakout: (Run by: iBrow + fishers) Status: Ongoing

This is a massive project that has taken top priority, even over the Offsite Storage Facility incident. The mission is simple: capture all escaped convicts (and even new ones never captured before, if you happen to run into them) and bring them back to Hero Factory for imprisonment.

3. The Doom Box: (Run by: iBrow) Status: ???

Rumors are abound that the escaped convict and former Hero known as “Core Hunter” has hidden three fragments of an artifact known as the “Doom Box” in separate corners of the galaxy. Should Core Hunter assemble the three pieces, the consequences will be dire.

4. Tranquis VII: (Run by: fishers) Status: ???

The planet of Tranquis VII has gone completely silent, and Hero Factory is currently assembling a team to investigate the cause.

AND ONE LAST NOTE: ALL CANON CHARACTERS, UNLESS STATED, WILL BE CONTROLLED BY THE STAFF OF THE RPG (myself and fishers64).

SECONDARY NOTE: All villains mentioned in canon (more simply, those that have been made as sets) are still free, with the exceptions of Black Phantom, Toxic Reapa, Splitface, Voltix, Speeda Demon and Jawblade. The events of the Breakout episode did occur, but all villains are missing after the OSF incident.

Edited by Hurricane iBrow

Alright, I apologize for not really posting here, but I really hadn't been working on the Exo-Force RPG and such.

I have recently started back up on it, and have a few basic ideas down/in my head, and I was wondering a few things. First off, do you guys think it would be better if this RPG was pretty much "do whatever you want" or have a bit more moderation. Just because these are kinda large robots with lasers/rockets and everything we're going to be dealing with.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

In the past, the more successful and long-running Lego RPGs have been very open and sandbox-y, so I'd advise you to lean in that direction.If however, as your remark about robots leads me to suspect, it's godmodding you're concerned about, I don't think you'd have to worry about that either -- if it's a universal fact of the story that everyone has giant laser robots, then giant laser robots are not overpwered. :P There's also the fact that this little subcommunity has gotten older; I would guesstimate that the average age of RPers here these days is probably around 16, whereas seven years ago it was more like 12, and that means the writing and storycrafting tends to be a bit more carefully thought-out. I'm rambling now, and I apologize, but my point is just that while godmodding was a pretty significant problem when I started joining RPGs, it's been three or four years now since I witnessed any godmodding.And if that wasn't even what you were getting at, I am sorry about that textblock. :P

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

Actually, that was exactly what I was getting at, without being too... blunt... so to say. I don't have much experience here, so I wasn't sure what the player base was like, so big thanks going over to you. :D

Alright then, going to go with a bit more sand-box like. Might still include a few short descriptions for each Battle Machine, just a general outline of capabilities and such, any thoughts on that?

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

You'll have to successfully complete a certain number of missions - if fishers agrees, there's a possibility of each hero being given a certain number of points per mission to determine its success.

I think that's a bit overkill (reminds me of the CCC :lol:). I think it should be a bit more on a case-by-case basis (are the villains of the mission defeated, is the hero overall more successful/have the skills needed for the mission), but if the numbers help you, then I'll allow it. :shrugs:

How is the approval process going? I'll take it up the ladder if it's boggish. :evilgrin:

Oh yeah, about the approval -- though Than is the Forum Leader, he doesn't do approvals; that's entirely delegated to the Forum Assistants, of whom Sisen has the fastest response time. I did not realize these things initially when seeking approval for Lego Universe, so I had to send it out thrice before I got anywhere. Please do learn from my mistakes :P

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

• 4 weeks later...

Alright, so, Bulik's back, and that means a bit more is going to be done on that Exo-Force RPG. So far, we've pretty much got the Battle Machines/Profiles fleshed out here. Battle Machines: Battle Machines (or mechs, as they are also referred to) are the main fighting platforms used by both the humans and robots. All are equipped with armor, weapons, and advanced systems geared for combat against other Battle Machines. While there is variation between each Battle Machine, they can generally be classified into one of three types: Soldier-class Battle Machines are the main fighting units used by both factions. They are the smallest of the three classes, and aren't as heavily armored as a tank, but are more durable than the flight class. Their smaller size makes them fast and maneuverable, still a force to be reckoned with. They have all-around capabilities, and are very good at adapting to different combat situations. Some even have the ability to fly, while others can repair other battle machines during combat.

• [*]Uplink[*]Gate Defender[*]White Lightning[*]Sentry[*]Sentry II

Tank-class Battle Machines are just what their name implies: tanks. They aren't the fastest mechs on the battle field, but can take as much damage as they dish out. The largest of the three classes, these mechs are nearly unstoppable, wading into crowds of enemy mechs and leaving piles of twisted scrap in their wake. However, that heavy armor comes at a price. None of these have the ability to fly, and are slowest Battle Machines on the field.

• [*]Grand Titan[*]Supernova[*]Thunder Fury[*]Venom

Flight-class Battle Machines are the fastest things in the air. They forgo the heavier armor of Tanks and Soldiers for sheer speed and maneuverability. All have the ability to fly, and frequently do so during combat. They are perfect for hit-and-run tactics, zooming into combat and decimating enemies with heavy weapons, before making a jet-assisted getaway before the enemy has a chance to react.

• [*]Stealth Hunter[*]Silent Strike[*]Fire Vulture

Human Stealth Hunter Fast flying battle machine, mainly used for recon and ambush attacks. Has no additional armor, but makes up for this with build-in stealth technology. While going full stealth drains power, it is completely invisible to enemy battle machines. Silent Strike Standard human flying battle machine, light armor provides moderate protection. Generally used for standard aerial attacks on robot battle machines. It is more durable than the Stealth Hunter, but is slightly slower as a result. Grand Titan Heavily armored human battle machine, and easily the most heavily armored of all battle machines in use, the Grand Titan is nearly indestructible. Though it pays the price with a complete lack of maneuverability, to the point where more agile battle machine would be running in circles around it. Supernova The Supernova is a standard ground battle machine. It has moderate armor, allowing it to take a beating while still retain some form of mobility on the battlefield. Back-mounted solar panels allow it to collect extra power for super-charged shots from it's weapons. Uplink These small battle machines take the role of "medic", able to quickly get to damaged battle machines and repair them. Medium armor provides protection, while each has access to various tools and equipment to keep battle machines running. Gate Defender Like its name suggests, the Gate Defender is built for defense of locations. With the ability to fly, this battle machine can pepper attackers with laser rounds, before retreating behind cover. It is slightly more armored than the Silent Strike, allowing this smaller battle machine to survive a surprising amount of damage. White Lightning While lacking the armor of the Gate Defender, the flying battle machine White Lightning provides almost unmatched air speed capabilities. This makes it great for scouting, as well as hit-and-run tactics. It's the fastest thing in the air. Robots Fire Vulture A very tough flying robot battle machine, Fire Vultures have a single massive turbo fan to keep themselves in the air. Although not as fast in the air as human battle machines such as the Stealth Hunter, it's extreme agility makes it more than a match in aerial battles. It has slightly more armor than the human's Silent Strike, further giving it an edge in combat. Thunder Fury A walking colossus of thick tanetium armor and heavy weapons, the robot's Thunder Fury battle machine is only bested by the human's own Grand Titan in terms of sheer survivability. However, the cockpit-mounted light gatling laser cannon that all Thunder Furies come equipped with more than makes up for it's slightly less durable armor. Venom A battle machine that makes use of the Thunder Fury's durable frame, the Venom is an extremely heavily armed battle machine that sacrifices a portion of the original Thunder Fury's armor for sheer firepower. It's frame has a brace for an addition shoulder-mounted weapon, while it's lighter armor allows it to move quickly throughout the battlefield. Two integrated laser cannons add additional firepower. Sentry A smaller robot battle machine, Sentries are extremely effective soldiers. Their armor is comparable to that of the human's much larger Supernova, but with speed and agility that benefits their small size. Sentry II A slightly less armored version of the original Sentry, the Sentry II has a build-in airscoop that can be used as both a weapon and as a means for movement. Acting as jump-jet like device, it can quickly move around the battlefield. Profiles: Profile generally follow this format, though more points can be added should you feel the need to do so. Name: (Self-explanatory.)Gender: (Self-explanatory, I mean really.)Age: (Still pretty self-explanatory, though remember, probably not going to have kids driving these things around.)Species: (Human or Robot.)Appearance: (A short description or picture.)Skill(s): (Everyone's good at something, place a few main ones here.)Personality: (How does he/she/it act? Even Robots are bound to have some deviation from standard programming.)Weakness(es): (Come on, everyone's got at least one.) Mech:Designation: (Nicknames and such.)Type: (Stealth Hunter, Thunder Fury, etc.)Equipment: (Weapons and other such equipment, not at all restricted to what is normally equipped on Battle Machines, though keep common sense in mind. You're not likely to see an Uplink running around with a Thunder Fury's Ion Cannon. Weapon hardpoints include both “hands”, shoulders, and the torso.)Appearance: (If it deviates from the norm at all.)Notes: (Anything else.) Any thoughts, comments, etc?

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

How the system works, you'll have the basic chassis for each of the sets, which you can have painted with any color, or design, etc. as you want. I'm pretty sure we'll allow most modifiations to the appearance of the mech etc. to be approved. The weapons can be almost any weapon that's allowed, though.

So yes, you can modify your battle machines.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Could you slightly modify other aspects as well, like how flying ones fly, or some stuff about the power source? Like some could be nuclear, some solar, some phlebotinum, etc.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Uh, I'm not sure what you mean by that. Do you mean changing the means flight from a large propeller to rocketboosters, etc., or possibly changing the location of said methods?

I'm pretty sure all the battle machines will just run on an ambigious "Energy", instead of specifying different sources of power.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Example :The standard Fire Vulture uses a turbofan. Could one customize it to use jets on the back or on the feet instead? As for the power, that's fine, I was just thinking ahead. I was probably going to mention the power, so I was wondering what it is.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Alright, so we got a bit more done here...

exo-force.jpg

Years ago, humanity created a great achievement – Artificial Intelligence. This creation allowed for better working conditions, for the prototype robots at Sentai mountain with this new AI took jobs in places too dangerous for ordinary workers. Peace was enjoyed throughout Sentai Mountain, and they coexisted in a prosperous harmony with the robots. But that was not to last.

A new variant of Robot was created. Meca One. Meca One rebelled against his pacifistic programming, and rallied the other robots to his cause. The enslavement of humanity. War broke out when the robots, armed with guns and mining machines, attacked the settlements of their progenitors. The war was quick, and soon the robot rebellion was quelled. But at what cost? The mountain was literally ripped in half by the weapons of war.

To prevent another war, the humans threw all the robots down the gorge in-between the mountain. But they survived. The robots now had an unrelenting rage for their creators, and in their exile they created and upgraded their war machines for the next war. Meanwhile, bridges were constructed between the two halves, connecting the mountain once more.

Then the Robots struck. And they blitzed up the southern half, pillaging any towns on their way, until the southern area was secured. But by the time they were crossing the bridges to the northern side, they humans were prepared. A wise old sensei recruited the young men and women of Sentai Mountain and armed them with powerful battle machines. The humans now had a force to reckon with.

The Battle for Sentai mountain rages on, but who will win? That is for you to decide.

Humanity is at war.

Robots have ascended from the gorge and now occupy the southern half of the island, erecting factories to create their machine of war. Humanity has resisted the spread of the robots, but the fight is only beginning. You can create your character as either a human or a robot, and duke it out with your enemies. Battle machines are being produced in multitude by both races, all to defend their land and conquer their opponents. It is your actions that will lead your faction to its destiny.

Good Luck!

Locations:

There are many varied locations on the split Sentai Mountain, even now, not all of them completely mapped. Here are some important areas that are crucial to the battles between the Humans and Robots.

Northern Half

Also known as the “Human side” of the Sentai Mountain, the northern half is mainly dominated by forested peaks and terraced farmland. Various human settlements dot the vertical landscape, some complete marvels of engineering as they jut straight out from sheer cliffs or hang across bottomless canyons. Most of the human population lives here, protected from the invading forces of the robots.

On this half of the mountain lies the Sentai Fortess, the head quarters of the human's EXO-FORCE team. Here, pilots can train, upgrade their battle machines, and prepare themselves for battle against the robots. The Sentai Fortess is the human's first line of defense for their population.

Southern Half

The “Robot side” of the mountain is almost completely dominated by their massive black fortress, which spans almost the entire length of the southern side of the mountain. What trees and villages had resided on that side of the mountain have all been burned away to make room for the gigantic industrial factories and mines that litter the side of the split mountain.

The Bridges

The only physical link between the North and South portions of the mountain, and the closest thing to “neutral ground” as any, the bridges are highly contested and often the most heavily fought over places. Both sides have set up various gates and turrets to defend their sides of the mountain. Most battles will take place on these bridges. The largest of which is the Tenchi Bridge, with one ends leading to the human's Sentai Fortess, and the other to one of the largest gates to the robot's own monolithic fortess.

Battle Machines:

Battle Machines (or mechs, as they are also referred to) are the main fighting platforms used by both the humans and robots. All are equipped with armor, weapons, and advanced systems geared for combat against other Battle Machines. While there is variation between each Battle Machine, they can generally be classified into one of three types:

Soldier-class Battle Machines are the main fighting units used by both factions. They are the smallest of the three classes, and aren't as heavily armored as a tank, but are more durable than the flight class. Their smaller size makes them fast and maneuverable, still a force to be reckoned with. They have all-around capabilities, and are very good at adapting to different combat situations. Some even have the ability to fly, while others can repair other battle machines during combat.

• Uplink

• Gate Defender

• White Lightning

• Sentry

• Sentry II

Tank-class Battle Machines are just what their name implies: tanks. They aren't the fastest mechs on the battle field, but can take as much damage as they dish out. The largest of the three classes, these mechs are nearly unstoppable, wading into crowds of enemy mechs and leaving piles of twisted scrap in their wake. However, that heavy armor comes at a price. None of these have the ability to fly, and are slowest Battle Machines on the field.

• Grand Titan

• Supernova

• Thunder Fury

• Venom

Flight-class Battle Machines are the fastest things in the air. They forgo the heavier armor of Tanks and Soldiers for sheer speed and maneuverability. All have the ability to fly, and frequently do so during combat. They are perfect for hit-and-run tactics, zooming into combat and decimating enemies with heavy weapons, before making a jet-assisted getaway before the enemy has a chance to react.

• Stealth Hunter

• Silent Strike

• Fire Vulture

Human

Stealth Hunter

Fast flying battle machine, mainly used for recon and ambush attacks. Has no additional armor, but makes up for this with build-in stealth technology. While going full stealth drains power, it is completely invisible to enemy battle machines.

Silent Strike

Standard human flying battle machine, light armor provides moderate protection. Generally used for standard aerial attacks on robot battle machines. It is more durable than the Stealth Hunter, but is slightly slower as a result.

Grand Titan

Heavily armored human battle machine, and easily the most heavily armored of all battle machines in use, the Grand Titan is nearly indestructible. Though it pays the price with a complete lack of maneuverability, to the point where more agile battle machine would be running in circles around it.

Supernova

The Supernova is a standard ground battle machine. It has moderate armor, allowing it to take a beating while still retain some form of mobility on the battlefield. Back-mounted solar panels allow it to collect extra power for super-charged shots from it's weapons.

Uplink

These small battle machines take the role of "medic", able to quickly get to damaged battle machines and repair them. Medium armor provides protection, while each has access to various tools and equipment to keep battle machines running.

Gate Defender

Like its name suggests, the Gate Defender is built for defense of locations. With the ability to fly, this battle machine can pepper attackers with laser rounds, before retreating behind cover. It is slightly more armored than the Silent Strike, allowing this smaller battle machine to survive a surprising amount of damage.

White Lightning

While lacking the armor of the Gate Defender, the flying battle machine White Lightning provides almost unmatched air speed capabilities. This makes it great for scouting, as well as hit-and-run tactics. It's the fastest thing in the air.

Robots

Fire Vulture

A very tough flying robot battle machine, Fire Vultures have a single massive turbo fan to keep themselves in the air. Although not as fast in the air as human battle machines such as the Stealth Hunter, it's extreme agility makes it more than a match in aerial battles. It has slightly more armor than the human's Silent Strike, further giving it an edge in combat.

Thunder Fury

A walking colossus of thick tanetium armor and heavy weapons, the robot's Thunder Fury battle machine is only bested by the human's own Grand Titan in terms of sheer survivability. However, the cockpit-mounted light gatling laser cannon that all Thunder Furies come equipped with more than makes up for it's slightly less durable armor.

Venom

A battle machine that makes use of the Thunder Fury's durable frame, the Venom is an extremely heavily armed battle machine that sacrifices a portion of the original Thunder Fury's armor for sheer firepower. It's frame has a brace for an addition shoulder-mounted weapon, while it's lighter armor allows it to move quickly throughout the battlefield. Two integrated laser cannons add additional firepower.

Sentry

A smaller robot battle machine, Sentries are extremely effective soldiers. Their armor is comparable to that of the human's much larger Supernova, but with speed and agility that benefits their small size.

Sentry II

A slightly less armored version of the original Sentry, the Sentry II has a build-in airscoop that can be used as both a weapon and as a means for movement. Acting as jump-jet like device, it can quickly move around the battlefield.

Profiles:

Profile generally follow this format, though more points can be added should you feel the need to do so. Players are allowed five characters, and each character is allowed one battle machine. You can modify, alter, or even completely change your battle machine should you feel the need. Profiles should be posted in the topic for approval.

Name: (Self-explanatory.)

Age: (Still pretty self-explanatory, though remember, probably not going to have kids driving these things around.)

Species: (Human or Robot.)

Appearance: (A short description or picture.)

Skill(s): (Everyone's good at something, place a few main ones here.)

Personality: (How does he/she/it act? Even Robots are bound to have some deviation from standard programming.)

Weakness(es): (Come on, everyone's got at least one.)

Mech:

Designation: (Nicknames and such.)

Type: (Stealth Hunter, Thunder Fury, etc.)

Equipment: (Weapons and other such equipment, not at all restricted to what is normally equipped on Battle Machines, though keep common sense in mind. You're not likely to see an Uplink running around with a Thunder Fury's Ion Cannon. Weapon hardpoints include both “hands”, shoulders, and the torso.)

Appearance: (If it deviates from the norm at all.)

Notes: (Anything else.)

Rules:

1. All BZP Forum rules apply. No flaming, spamming, insulting other members, trolling or inappropriate content allowed.

1. [*]

Controlling other PCs is forbidden unless said player gives permission, this is known as “bunnying”, and isn't very fun for all involved.

1. [*]

No Autohitting, Godmodding, Metagaming, Deus Ex Machina’s, or other overpowered gameplay. Autohitting is having an attack hit another character without giving the player a chance to defend himself. God-Modding is having your character do overpowered actions, such as destroying a few hundred Thunder Furies in you Uplink or somehow randomly obtaining “super-dooper indestructable mega-uber armor from my uncle”. Metagaming is your character using knowledge he/she would not know IC, like immediately knowing exactly what your enemy's weakness is upon looking at him.

1. [*]

At the beginning of all Role-Playing posts in the RPG, you must put down “IC:” – IC Stands for”In-Character”.

1. [*]

Likewise, at the Beginning of any Non-Role-playing posts, Put “OOC:” – This stands for “Out Of Character”.

For example:

IC: Ryo

Green lasers shot from Uplink's twin cannons, blasting into the armor of a nearby Sentry, the enemy battle machine falling to the ground with two neat smoking holes going through it. However, more of the brown-armored mechs were already on their way.

OOC: Anyone mind giving me some backup?

1. [*]

You cannot kill or seriously maim another player’s character without their permission.

1. [*]

Try to keep excessively gruesome descriptions to a minimum. This is a children’s site, so let’s treat it that way.

1. [*]

As Exo-Force was distinctly separate from other Lego themes, try and reflect this while playing. While short, fun, cameos of other characters are permissible, don't suddenly have a bunch of knights and trolls come and join the fight.

Edited by Floridian Citrus

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Since the Lego TBRPG community is small, we will approve profiles and mechs on a case-by-case basis, making things much simpler.

*grumbles something about cursed computer not letting him copy the Chima RPG over and has to retype everything*

<_<

*doesn't mention how long it's been since he's looked at it*

Legends of Chima:

The Forgotten Tales

In Chima, land of the animal tribes, there are many great tales and stories of strife, battle, and Speedorz. The most well known of those is the Great Story, the tale of the noble Legend Beasts that did not drink of the waters of Mt. Cavora and instead chose to leave Chima and live in the Outlands, never to be seen again...

But there are other legends that have been forgotten with the tides of time, traveler..

And this is but a few of them.

Introduction

Welcome to Legends of Chima: The Forgotten Tales!

This RPG is set in Chima, before that thousand year peace which held Chima together until one power-hungry Crocodile decided to give her brother a little push into war... (I'm looking at you, Crooler. ;) )

Anyways, here you'll take on the role (s) of a warrior (or perhaps something more..) and fight for your Tribe, and Chima itself!

For Chima!

What's going on

Chima is at war. A fight between the Lions and Minority Alliance has broken out, with both claiming seemingly valid reasons to fight. The Lions feel that the Alliance goes against the rules of Chima as a whole, that more than one Tribe working together in close company isn't right. The Alliance reasons that they're all small Tribes, and so only together can they stand against the more powerful Tribes.

Both sides vie to gain the help of other Tribes, with most torn at the decision.

Which side will you choose?

Locations

Chima is a large place, with the terrain varying enormously in the area that it covers. Mountains, Jungles, Plains, Swamp, and Deserts. All apart of Chima.

**Map coming soon, suggestions for improving location descriptions accepted!**

• Mt. Cavora: The name given to both the floating mountain from which the rivers of Chi flow and the mountain below from which it was ripped, Mt. Cavora is located in the direct middle of Chima. Respectively, the floating piece is "Ascended Cavora" and the lower "Shell of the Ascension". It's surrounded by the Plains of Chi and the Jungle Arm. Strangely enough, for whatever reason, Eagles and Ravons cannot fly within 25 feet of the Ascended Cavora. In fact, nothing can get within 25 feet without being shot backwards by an unknown force. The only thing that can actually touch it is Chi, which dissipates at the touch and flows into the Chi Falls.

• Plains of Chi: A large plain that covers most of the northwestern half of Chima, with Mt. Cavora forming the lower right-hand corner. It wraps around Cavora until reaching the eastern side, where the Jungle Arm connects. From there, the Plains encompass the Lion Temple and lots, and lots, and lots of grass until reaching the Northern Mountains. This is where most Speedor races and jousts occur, with the Golden Chi Tournament taking place right in front of the Lion Temple, which lies on the southern face of Mt. Cavora.

• The Jungles: Dominating the east and southeast are the Jungles of Chima, large and imposing. Home to many different Tribes such as the Wolves, Gorillas, Foxes, Skunks, and Bears, they're diverse and fruitful. The Jungle Arm is the unusual section that reaches out to touch the foot of Mt. Cavora, while the rest of the Jungles happily reside further away.

• The Swamps: Land of the Crocodiles and a few Rhinos, the Swamps are mucky, gucky, and splucky. Luckily, that's just what the Crocs love. Located in the northeast between the Plains and Jungles, and fed by a small stream coming from Liku Lake, the Swamps are wet all year round. The Crocodile Fortress is built here.

• Liku Lake: The main source of water in Chima, Liku Lake is the perfect place to have fun in the sun. ..And in the water too, of course. The Beavers prefer to live here. Located in the western side of Chima, the Plains thrive to its north and the Avian Spires feed it with runoff of rain and snow.

• The Falling Forest and the Spikes: Two dangerous zones of Chima both in close proximity to one another. The Falling Forest is made up of very fragile trees; so fragile in fact that any sort of vehicle causes them to just fall down all around. The Spikes are dangerous because of the extensive cave systems beneath them, and the tendency of vehicles to fall into potholes and crash into the caverns, never coming back to light again.

• The Avian Spires: Home to the Eagles and Ravens, these are very steep, thin mountains that point towards the sky. The air near their peaks is cold enough to form snow, but the slopes are so steep it all just slides down into the canyon systems below, which eventually feed into Liku Lake.

• The Crags: Much like the Plains, but with many large rocks, all moss-covered, settled all over the area. A popular place to train with Speedorz because the crags and hill provide obstacles and ramps for Speedor riders. Located in the south of Chima.

• The Quarry: A indentation into the earth where the Rhinos mine for gold, silver, and just plain rocks in general. Placed between the Crags and the Jungle.

• What lies beyond: The Northern Mountains, The Great Desert, and The Outlands: Surronding most of the Northern Half of Chima, the Northern Mountains are large, impassible, forever snow-covered, and just plain not a good place to spend a day. The same goes for the Great Desert, which is hot, sandy, hot, dry, hot, barren-- have I mentioned hot? The Outlands are more of rumors than anything else, a place beyond the Desert and Mountains where the Legend Beasts live.

Tribes

Even among the Tribes themselves there are divisions, sub-Tribes and combined-Tribes all together in Chima. Lions, Eagles, Wolves, Crocs, Ravens, Rhinos, Gorillas, Bears, Skunks, Beavers, and Foxes. Many to choose from, many to fight with.

Lions

They've made the rules, they're going to follow them. No matter what. Dispite this they can still have a good time as long as they're not breaking any rules to do so. Strict but peace-loving, the Lions constantly look for a diplomatic solution rather than to fight. However, as of now they feel that this new 'Minority Alliance' has gone too far over the line, and with refusals to talk war is the only option.

They're based in the Lion Temple, a grand structure at the southern foot of Mt. Cavora into which the Chi Falls flow. Their leader is either a King or a Queen, with their mate being a second in command. The firstborn child of the pair inherits the duties of a King or Queen when their parents die, although they can opt to hand the throne to another.

Eagles

Smart yet absent-minded describes most Eagles in a nutshell. Given enough time, and space to write, they could figure out how to fling a single pebble and get a snowball to your hands, directly from the Northern Peaks. They're currently in debate over which side to support.

Based on the Eagle Spire in the Spires, with multiple nests on spires nearby. Lead by the Council of Eagles, who talk more than get things done. That's been fine until now, when action is needed. New Council-Eagles are chosen by election when one dies.

Crocodiles

Always the ones to enjoy a good competition, the Crocs are one of two Tribes in Chima to spend a majority of their time in the water, and are proud of it. Actually, they're proud of anything and everything they do, really. They're also cunning, able to strike a good deal and negociate over fighting, unless influenced by a certain flower found in the Falling Forest.

Based in the Crocodile Palace, surronded by the Swamps, the Crocs are quite at home. Lead by a King and Queen, with roughly the same throne mechanics as the Lions.

Wolves

They're pack animals, with most packs being able to reach the same decision without speaking within a couple of minutes. The 3-4 packs all live throughout the Jungle, they live seperate but have been known to come together to fight as a group. One notable thing is that their fur color often corresponds to their personality and skills: The darker, the stronger and more bad-tempered, the lighter, the kinder and faster.

Based all over the Jungles, walk around aimlessly long enough and you'll meet one. No garentees on the friendlyness, though.. Lead by Pack Leaders, with the position being switched off every so often through duals of various sorts to determine who is leader.

Ravens

Sneaky, crafty, and silk-tounged, the Ravens are theives through and through. The more one steals, the higher-regarded they are and the less they have at home, as they're being stolen from while they're away. A few are gifted in math, which allows them to keep track of who's stealing more or less. The 'Theif of the Month' award is highly sought after, and rarely stays with the Raven it was given to.

Based on Raven's Peak in the Spires, the location provides a secure place to hide the things they steal. Often, stuff gets lost and so many Ravens just spend a day wandering the Spires around Raven's Peak looking for shiny things. Lead by a Grand Theif Master, who has shown great leadership, deal-making, and snatching skills.

The Minority Alliance: Gorillas, Bears, Rhinos, Skunks, Foxes and Beavers

Recently formed among the Tribes who are lesser-known and often only the size of one Wolf Pack, the Alliance was created to protect these smaller Tribes from being pushed over by the larger ones. The Lions, however, have protested, saying that this has made them too powerful and goes against the laws of Chima.

The Gorillas are hippies, the Bears sleepers, Rhinos miners, Skunks are just kinda there, Foxes doing the same as Skunks, and Beavers constructmen.

No true base, as they meet in each Tribe's base in a rotation. Led by a Council of Chiefs, who each lead their own sub-Tribe.

~~Comments accept, WIP~~

Zakaro

Edited by ZakarOMEGA'D!

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.