Comedy Discussion and Planning Topic

MT Zehvor

So uh.... a few of you probably recognise me, but I'm new to this sub forum, so..... do I just post stuff as a new topic? or does it need approval? 

You can post whatever you like in the BZPower and BZP Comedy guidelines, but it's generally free ground.

Now as for the comedy library, that is where you post the rating, name, and authors of a comedy to have it added into the library by the staff.

And the Comedy Critics Club is even more different. Aside from the Mods, they do reviews of comedies upon request(and are generally strict, so fair warning). The last two things here are by no means mandatory, and you can use this topic for questions and/or looking for BZPer input on planned comedies/chapters of comedies.

Well, that's pretty much it. If there's anything else i'll be glad to help explain.

• 11 months later...

Wow. It's been almost a year since someone actually posted in this topic.

(And yet it's still "HOT" :lol:)

Well, anyway, how's everyone doing? How're the newer comedies and authors faring? Is everyone okay after the sudden demise of BIONICLE (again)?

Is there still a "Comedic Federation"? Or do you guys just post comedies just because? And did the merger not go through?

I know I've been immensely out of the loop since I canned TFC (how long ago? ALMOST TWO YEARS?! Woah.) and I have been looking over and re-editing The Anniversary Edition of Tahu recently, but I can't promise that I'll be making any sort of concrete return soon. Of course, I just don't have the free time that I did when I originally joined BZP, and I have even less time two years after I officially announced my hiatus. I've had so little time, in fact, that I haven't even bought a LEGO since G2 started, though I've considered it.

TL;DR, just hope everything's going well here. I miss you all, even if you're someone who doesn't post in Comedies anymore, or even someone completely new that I've never seen before. I do check back on the forums about once a week, so even if you don't see me post, I'm still here for you all. See you around!

~Toa Tahu Mata/Tahu Nuva: Toa of Silver/Tahu: Toa of Gold/Platinum?/Link: Toa of the Triforce/Meta Nuva/MetaStriker

P.S. Mantax should've friggin' killed Torch.

The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

It's nice to see (read?) a familiar face around here! The Comedies Forum has been pretty lonely, but I'm still around and updating every so often. Hope we can bring this place back to life someday!

:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

• Upvote 1

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!