Comedy Discussion and Planning Topic

MT Zehvor

October the 19th is a go, got it. Wow, that's actually a birthday for someone I know. :P Well, then I ought to remember that very well. Luckily, I have a teaser ready for a potential project that'll be going up after I finish The Moron's Mask.

-Comedy Forum Expo-Comedy Forum Expo '12-Comedy Forum Expo 2012So that EVERYBODY knows what it is. >.>
...does editing the format of the year at the end really factor in to whether people know what the event is or not?At any rate, I was actually thinking about making this a bi-annual event, in April and October, because summer's typically a pretty common time for people to post new stuff, and October is generally when the excitement of summer is over and there is a need for some new energy to reinvigorate the comedy forum.Any opinions on this? Twice a year Expos sound good? Or should it stay at once a year?-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Once a year, makes it more exciting and gives opportunity for even more content. :)Also, I'll see what I can do with the Ambage; I might be able to use them to help re-invigorate the forum, although I think at the moment we're doing okay.People are certainly posting more than they were a month ago.-ibrow

I guess it could also depend on the sort of info you're giving out. If, like me, you're giving out info on several comedies from different series, seperate posts would probably be best to avoid confusion. But if it's one comedy or comedy series you're promoting, you might only need one huge post to blow people away.-ibrow

I know I'm late, but can I sign up? I would like to promote Madhouse of Horror II (the sequel to last year's It's a Mad House Halloween special), the current story arc, and the next one.Any room?

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

PM TNTOS or Gundam and ask if they would mind sharing a day. Otherwise, there's a Friday(the 24th) that's as close to a weekend as I can get...-MT
Wasn't the 25th a Wednesday? I distinctly remember it being a Wednesday, since that was when I go... unless I mixed it and the 23rd up. Ugh, now to check. >.>-ibrowEDIT: I checked, 25th is a Thursday. I can shift over to the 26th, Purple can have the 25th, or I could share my day with him. If he's only promoting the one Comedy, he could go in the morning and I could do my stuff in the afternoon/evening after school. Edited by iBrow Voltex

I'll swap you 25th for the 26th by my powers of the dual identities of both iBrow and Voltex merged into one mega-being.-ibrow
You think you're struggling with iBrow and Voltex's merging, imagine what it's like to have 6 Bohrok-Kal, a Rahkhsi, a Raptor, two Threavok, two Skiavok, a Rethavok, an Enderman, a Rhetavok, an Ethravok, a Matoran and another Raptor in your head, all vying for your attention...Anyway, I has plans and stuff ready...

Hey, why doesn't someone put an advertisement for the expo in the community calendar? Seems like a good way to raise awareness of it, don't you think?-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

It's almost time! Yay. The Shadrahk expo shall leave you all scarred for life! :D Er... Comedicly of course....Also I won't be able to post my thing till late afternoon/early evening. I might be able to get on and post it around 12:30 if I'm lucky.

Edited by Rarity

It's almost time! Yay. The Shadrahk expo shall leave you all scarred for life! :biggrin: Er... Comedicly of course....Also I won't be able to post my thing till late afternoon/early evening. I might be able to get on and post it around 12:30 if I'm lucky.
That's fine; I imagine most of us (minus the lucky guys on Saturday and Sunday) will be posting in the late afternoon/evening as well.-ibrow

Please bear (rawr) in mind that my postings tomorrow will be rather irregular. Since I have work tomorrow. Nonetheless, I'm planning on writing not one, not two, not three, but FOUR chapters for The Bohrok-Kal's Ramblings. Plus you get to see the secret lost chapter.