Call Of Duty Topic

Nanosuit User

Eh.. I miss the old days of Cod4. When the only thing people could complain about were the Noobtubes, Juggy, Last Stand, and Martyrdom. The M16 was slightly OP'ed but it never took over the game. Now we have noobs using Famases with grenade launchers and Ghost/Second Chance.

sb1.png

Thanks to Argetlam for the Banner

I loved CoD3, 5, and 6, although Black Ops was a bit of a disappointment. Not bad, but just disappointing. The reason I found it disappointing is because the online was kind of lagging a bit, and was unenjoyable to play. If you don't have the right weapon, you're done for. <_< Also, my highest round is 39 or something on Der Riese, and my brother made it to 64 on Shi No Numa with nothing but a Ray Gun and Wunderwaffe. O_O I was really disappointed with Moon, Kino Der Toten, and Call of the Dead. Didn't play Shangri-La, but it looked unenjoyable. Ascension, however, is awesome, but small corridor-like areas. Easy to get trapped, but thank goodness for lunar landers. =D Also, plus, I'm not considering getting MW3, because there's some gimmicks to it, like you have to go pick up a guy's dogtags after you kill him to confirm the kill. That will be annoying, because teammates will steal the dogtags, no doubt.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

I like CoD, it's a nice FPS, and it'd be nice to own more of the series, but I'm a Halo fan. I own a (broken) copy of MW2, and the game was pretty awesome, I loved the campaign when I played through it. Sadly, I'd take Halo over it any day, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't play it if I could. :P -Skar

I loved CoD3, 5, and 6, although Black Ops was a bit of a disappointment. Not bad, but just disappointing. The reason I found it disappointing is because the online was kind of lagging a bit, and was unenjoyable to play. If you don't have the right weapon, you're done for. <_< Also, my highest round is 39 or something on Der Riese, and my brother made it to 64 on Shi No Numa with nothing but a Ray Gun and Wunderwaffe. O_O I was really disappointed with Moon, Kino Der Toten, and Call of the Dead. Didn't play Shangri-La, but it looked unenjoyable. Ascension, however, is awesome, but small corridor-like areas. Easy to get trapped, but thank goodness for lunar landers. =D Also, plus, I'm not considering getting MW3, because there's some gimmicks to it, like you have to go pick up a guy's dogtags after you kill him to confirm the kill. That will be annoying, because teammates will steal the dogtags, no doubt.

That's only on certain game modes. And even then, if your team mates get the dog tags, your kill is confirmed and you get the points. ~Argentum~

~ Argentum

Even though it's largely the same game as MW 2, I'll most likely try out MW 3. Is this the last Modern Warfare game by chance? It seems like the right game to end the series with.

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

I don't think Cod as a franchise fully deserves the hate that it gets from some parts of the community, however I definitely feel that the game has become over saturated. World At War and Cod4 were great games, MW2 was a total mess, and Blops had more than its fair share of problems. Overall, I have no excitement for MW3 and will not be purchasing the game.

27823982019_d53174fab1_b.jpg

I don't see why people hate ghost.

No drawback to it and you get the drop on everyone and if 3-4 people on each team are using Ghost, the game turns into a complete campfest and the score limit won't get reached.
That's fun in S&D.
But not in TDM where the majority of people play.

sb1.png

I don't see why people hate ghost.

No drawback to it and you get the drop on everyone and if 3-4 people on each team are using Ghost, the game turns into a complete campfest and the score limit won't get reached.
That's fun in S&D.
But not in TDM where the majority of people play.
Guess not. Maybe ghost should be a S&D exclusive. Or for snipers only.

I'm not getting MW3. From what I've seen, the only thing that makes it any different than MW2 (Or basically any other game) are new maps and a new campaign. It still uses the same engine, the enemy AIs still have no combat skills whatsoever, and there;s nothing that makes it any different from any other CoD game. That's all I've got kthxbye

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

I want to borrow MW3 for the story only. Really, to me, multiplayer has been the deciding factor for so freakin' long that single-player is all that matters to me now between MW3 and BF3. Their multiplayer caters to different people, single player does not. So far, I'm fairly impressed with MW3's story, but I'm more so with BF3. That's why I want to play MW3's story.

Undergoing Renovations...

when i saw the first mw3 gameplay video i literally thought it was mw2 that's not a good sign

Aside from campaign, Survival, and new multiplayer maps/tweaks, it is basically MW2.
which was mw1 + zombies and bugs, we get it. COD = campers online daily, is the propaganda necessary. /fedup i hate cod as much as the next guy but i'll admit that mw3 had a really pretty trailer. no game that isnt named killzone 3 that ive played has been that pretty.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

This is a definition of a Call Of Duty squeal: add more gore, more cussing, and now we have a brand new game. (that is still pretty much the same as the last one) Something I don't get is why people say it's realistic. The graphics are maybe but the physics are not real by a long shot. (you can not use an SMG as an assault rifle, which I do all the time) Call Of Duty is fun. But I don't pay full price for it.

Any good CoD games that I should get that aren't rated M? (besides CoD 3, already have that.)

WaW: final fronts, and the DS versions.
Final Fronts is not good at all, what are you doing cod3 sucked too
Yeah, my bro just bought COD3 because it was one of the few games that isn't rated M. I'll have to wait til I get a DS to get the DS games (probably spring of next year assuming I don't get a job before then.) Also, WaW is rated M, and I lack an old PS3/PS2, so I can't get the PS2 adaption. So, are there any good FPSes that aren't rated M, or will all the good ones be restricted until I turn 18?
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

Any good CoD games that I should get that aren't rated M? (besides CoD 3, already have that.)

Yeah, my bro just bought COD3 because it was one of the few games that isn't rated M. I'll have to wait til I get a DS to get the DS games (probably spring of next year assuming I don't get a job before then.) Also, WaW is rated M, and I lack an old PS3/PS2, so I can't get the PS2 adaption. So, are there any good FPSes that aren't rated M, or will all the good ones be restricted until I turn 18?
not really Battlefield: Bad Company is T i think, actually. it's probably super cheap right now so it's worth a try people's obsession with gore/swearing pretty much prevents any good t shooters from existing
nhsYE.jpg

not really Battlefield: Bad Company is T i think, actually. it's probably super cheap right now so it's worth a try people's obsession with gore/swearing pretty much prevents any good t shooters from existing
It's not COD, but it's fairly good. And it is T. Really, like IDL put it, people feel like more gore/more cussing=better game. I disagree. Look at BF2 (Battlefield 2, not Bad Company 2) and you'll see my point.

Uh.... Not really. All of them are fine really. There's no gore in COD with the exception of WaW and honestly, it wasn't that bad. Just get MW2 and BO and play with everyone else. They're really not that bad at all...

sb1.png

Dude, they cuss like every oter word in BO. :PMW2 is pretty clean.

Not only that, it's not totally glitched up like BO. Oh, and MW2 looks better.
How was BO glitched up?
My copy was, not to mention numerous reports saying glitched textures, zombies not loading/crashing, game not going beyond Start Screen, etc. Still, if you're fine with it, opinions are there.

Uh.... Not really. All of them are fine really. There's no gore in COD with the exception of WaW and honestly, it wasn't that bad. Just get MW2 and BO and play with everyone else. They're really not that bad at all...
As I pointed out in a recent status update, I can't get any Halo games since they're all rated M, and my mom refuses to even look at parent reviews of them. So yeah, I guess I'll just get Goldeneye 007, and then go back to buying numerous platformers. :P

As I pointed out in a recent status update, I can't get any Halo games since they're all rated M, and my mom refuses to even look at parent reviews of them. So yeah, I guess I'll just get Goldeneye 007, and then go back to buying numerous platformers. :P
That's funny. :P Because the reasons for the ratings is the same in BO and CoD3. They just added adjectives and slapped an M rating on BO. :/

sb1.png

That's funny. :P Because the reasons for the ratings is the same in BO and CoD3. They just added adjectives and slapped an M rating on BO. :/
Thing is, my mom mainly cares about language (though an M rating automatically means we can't but it,) but we didn't realize it was rated for language until we already bought it. Too bad, since then I may have skipped over force unleashed and CoD3 and bought Super Smash Bros Brawl. Of course, then I probably wouldn't have been able to get Jetbug, but it would have totally been worth it. :P And yeah, that's probably why some of the Halo games are rated M instead of T, so more people would want them, and so they would have a little more freedom to add content that couldn't have in a T rated game.