So this is a MOC I made a little while ago for the Hero Factory Recon building contest. Unfortunately I didn't get a whole lot of feedback, so here's hoping for more.entry_pic.001.jpg_thumb.jpgClick for gallery.Hope you enjoy, and C&C is greatly appreciated.=)Edit: Please keep posted images in BBC to 100 kB or less, and posted images on the rest of BZP to 500 kB or less. Image thumbnailed.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

"Baby, in the final analyses, love is power. That's where the power's at."

Tumblr

Twitter

Wattpad

Wow that is a really intricate moc. the color scheme you used works out great. i also really like the way u incorporated Vastus's helmet on the head. The back feet also add a nice touch showing the many capabilities of the hero factory pieces. I'm glad you used alot of older bionicle pieces. I will say that i get more of a rahi feel than a hero factory feel.The only complaint i have is the blue you used on the back feet. when you look at it the blue really sticks out and distracts you from the rest of the moc.i give it a 8.5/10

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Thanks. I wasn't really going for a HF or Rahi feel, but I'm happy with the way it turned out.Yes, I was so annoyed when I realized I hadn't switched the blue out, because they were originally placeholders. I was too lazy to change the parts and retake the pictures though. I'll have to remember not to be so absent minded :P=)

Tumblr

Twitter

Wattpad

I think this is really awesome. The colors are the first thing I noticed, and I thought they worked really well. But the blue pieces on the back legs seem out of place.The use of HF limbs on the feet and on the tail is great, and I especially like the spikes on the tail. The central part of the MOC is the best part. It's just so complicated and well built.

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

Mata Nui, it's HUGE! I like the main body and hind legs the most. Still, you did avoid making the front legs TOO simple. The back is well armored, creative use of the Rahkshi backs. I like how there are short little arms, but they could use more beefing up if they're meant to do anything. The head looks a bit cluttered though, not much like a head.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Akuno and Tahu, and sorry for taking so long to reply. Yeah, I hate myself (not really :P)for not changing the leg pieces before taking the pictures. I can see where you're coming from with the head, but seeing that this is a totally alien species it should be different in some way. I wish I had had more differences though. Plus I was a little rushed so couldn't give it a whole lot of thought.=)

Tumblr

Twitter

Wattpad