If You Became Staff, What Would You Do First?

Jinkmeister

I'm pretty sure I can keep members from posting for a set amount of days, which is kinda like suspension, but no, I'm not one to do that kind of thing. :P

Aw, I thought you were gonna be all like an evil apprentice or something with dreams of grandeur.©1984-2012 Toaraga EAM
Ssshhh shh shhhh, I was trying to lull them into a false sense of security ...

Freak out as my inbox becomes filled with reports.

The sig reports...... there were so many my first week @.@ (like 20+ in one message ;-;)
I don't recall sending you any in the first week, but I remember a few weeks after you got promoted, I sent you about 10+ in one message. Since the report button showed up, I haven't had the pleasure of bugging one of the staff about sigs. Good times, good times...:P

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

I speak from experience.Read PM. Re-read PM to check for hallucinations. Fling arms up in the air and squeal (very un-manly). Next, get up from chair and dance around the room, spinning and failing arms in the air. Then, wait for promotion.So… yeah. I danced.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lets see... If I was invited to be staff then I would first call all my friends, have an all night party at my place, and then somehow wake up in Vegas.If I was abducted, I am going to assume that they implanted some kind of mind control chip inside my brain, so first I would take that out... For science...(For real I would probably hide in the forums and hope I don't get a hard job.)~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Follow the rules. :PI'd probably learn what would be expected from me first, just so I don't do something out of the ordinary, and I'd probably learn more and make friends with the other staff. Then... I'd be a staff doing what staff do, I guess.I wouldn't immediately accept the offer however. I already have enough responsibilities at this point. :P

Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

• 2 weeks later...

If I became a staff, the first thing I would do would be falling over and hitting the floor, making a somewhat wooden noise upon hitting it. I would then lie there until something happened, since staffs are not able to move on their own.

I´ve just realized I´ve been a large wooden stick for almost four years. :blink:-Gata signoff.jpg

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Remove the word filter. Give out permanent bans instantly if someone abuses that.Remove the Proto Meter. Only Mods and Admins can see it.Wipe Bann........ah? Never mind about that one.Change the color from blue and gray to green and purple(It would be awesome.).

Edited by thebeggerpie

WIP

Remove the word filter. Give out permanent bans instantly if someone abuses that.Remove the Proto Filter. Only Mods and Admins can see it.Wipe Bann........ah? Never mind about that one.Change the color from blue and gray to green and purple(It would be awesome.).

What do you mean by "Proto Filter"?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Ban everyone!!! :burnmad:

D:But you ARE a member of the staff! I bet you will ban everyone on 21/12/12(Yes, I was born in Europe), and then rename the site to EEKOPower.com and rule us all with an iron fist!

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

D:But you ARE a member of the staff! I bet you will ban everyone on 21/12/12(Yes, I was born in Europe), and then rename the site to EEKOPower.com and rule us all with an iron fist!
Not if I ban everyone first - I mean, everyone knows that SumikiPower would do better than EekoPower. :rolleyes:

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Not if I ban everyone first - I mean, everyone knows that SumikiPower would do better than EekoPower. :rolleyes:
Lies McSmeagPower would the best. Anyway if I became a staff member I'd probably have to learn what I can and can't do (what can I do as a Mentor what can I not do as a Mentor).

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

What would I do first? That's easy.Brag.Then I'd get on people's nerves and then I'd stop, and go do whatever awesomeness that the staff does around the Forums. You know, cool stuff.

Edited by Zosia Darr

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

Hahaha, I've trolled so much in the past that I'll never become a staffer... Even though I gave up and apologized to the man. (Black Six lololol.)But if I did, I'd probably remove some of the word filters. Not for real swears, though.I don't know, that's just my opinion, and what I would do.

Edited by Vataki Teridax

naw man

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do a happy dance, and then patrol the forums looking for who needed a question answered or dead topics and the like.

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012