So, what martial arts are you guys involved in?I am currently a 1st degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do, and am also taking an "unconventional " self-defence course. We do alot of ground fighting and disarming techniques in that, with a smattering of Kali and a dash of CCC.Post away.NOTE: Do NOT start bashing people because they learn different types of arts. No Karate vs. TKD debates, etc. Because ninjas will hunt you down and mess up your face and other urban legends.

I did some TKD when I was younger, I think I got up to green belt.

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

I am a first-degree purple in the sport of judo (grappling and throwing techniques). I'm slated to get my brown belt near the end of the year. I'm currently working up my grappling, choking skills, and arm barring-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles