Bionicle Mafia 2.5: The Big City

Burnmad

BZPMafia is governed by no rules but chance and impulse, and toys with those who play it accordingly. Hence the inclinations of many towards unneeded violence against each other. However, there are a proud few who stand against the tides of chaos the game creates, choosing to reason their way through based on what has happened, not only in the game so far, but in every game before then.Thankfully, such chessmasters are rare, so that the rest of us can grow impatient and demand that we just ignore everyone who has yet to vote and hang everyone.Also I forgot where I was going with most of that.

Edited by Xaeraz. Plain and Simple.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

To sum up what Xaeraz said, most people vote for whoever has the most, and some think about who to vote for.Zakaro

And then some of us just vote.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

ToD: ... Aw great, now you've made me curious as well. =P *Will probably listen to that song tomorrow*I pretty much do what ToD does, or alternatively, hope my guesses are indeed correct, but base it on evidence I notice.Spawn: What.

Edited by Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite

Kermit and Tyler Durden's deaths:Acrophobia:Bambi: 6Kreos: 4Toa Onarax: 3Lloyd's attempted murder:Kohrak Kal 17: 1Paradoxophobia: 6TheMightyFighty:Toarobot 18: 1Toa Zehvor MT: 1Zakaro: 2MoC1: Technic Gladiator's death:55555: 5Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite: 1Inspiration: 3Kal Grochi: 3The Lorax: 1From now on, specify who you're changing from, eh?

- :burnmad:

I must concede you have a point. I would like to switch my vote from Bambi to Kreos.Well... You put up more of a fight than I would have thought possible out of such a soft boy. But don't clap for yourself quite yet. That logic of Lloyd's is the only reason you still live.

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

Oh? The round started, and we're voting?Can I vote for myself?

Sorry, Kal, but I beat you to that one.Admittedly, I withdrew my vote afterwards, but I'm probably one of the first people to ever do anything like that, especially seeing as I'm innocent. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Kreos, Kohrahk Kal and Blade. (Sorry Blade, but when have you NOT been a special role? :P)

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

Kermit and Tyler Durden's deaths:Acrophobia:Bambi: 5Kreos: 6Toa Onarax: 3Lloyd's attempted murder:Kohrak Kal 17: 2Paradoxophobia: 6TheMightyFighty:Toarobot 18: 1Toa Zehvor MT: 1Zakaro: 2MoC1: Technic Gladiator's death:55555: 4Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite: 2Inspiration: 4Kal Grochi: 3The Lorax: 1Breaking news!Several angry mobs dragged Kreos, Paradoxophobia, 55555 and Inspiration from their homes today. They dragged them to the gallows, their intention obvious. They looked at the nooses dangling in front of them, resigned to their fate. Then the ropes were tied around their necks. 55555 mumbled something incoherent. Then they dropped and their spines were severed, knocking them unconscious and cutting off the blood flow to their brains.And they were all mafiosi. All four. Yup.April fools. They were all villagers, except 55555, the lunatic.

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

...Doing what? You were a villager. :w:

I know, but I'm a clever villager, who could have been helpful. Also, I would have been the suicidal one. Thus the fact that I voted for myself. I bet no suicidal villager before me has ever voted for themselves.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill