Bionicle Mafia 2.5: The Big City

Burnmad

I'm not being bitter. If I was being bitter, you would notice.(BTW, if you'd looked at my blog, you would know that Paradoxophobia has switched personalities with me, Reichenbach (a dangerous killer. Yay) for a considerable amount of time)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Great job guys, we killed 3 innocent people. Well, we got one killing role, but still!And Ghirahim is not after me anymore? Phew, that means I can get out of this cardboard box now...

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

First round in and we've already killed one tenth of the people in the game, 3 of whom were villagers.GREAT GOING, PEOPLE! Even if I was involved in the voting...

Edited by An Imploding Impulsion

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Well, remember, we have one less killing role. That means we have at the most 3 deaths per night, and at the least 3 deaths per day, depending on how many vote one particular person.Can we vote outside of the scene there, though?

Stop being bitter. It happens to the best of us. More often than everyone else, actually. :w:

That I would be bitter about.On the bright side guys, you all know that Sumiki is mafia so there's a free hanging for you whenever he shows up. :D-ibrow

Well... at least I only helped kill one civilian this time. The other on my list was killed by other people.

The other two people my strategy tells me to kill all seemed to end up alive.

I must right this wrong and kill them so that their true identities as mafia members shall be known!

Or they may just be villagers, but... I still want them dead.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Wonderful, it looks like the collective blood lust of the extra 20 players may equal my own.Actually, I'm not sure any of the extra twenty have posted more than three times each. But still, the evidence of their desire for murder is subtle, but it's there.

- :burnmad:

Wonderful, it looks like the collective blood lust of the extra 20 players may equal my own.Actually, I'm not sure any of the extra twenty have posted more than three times each. But still, the evidence of their desire for murder is subtle, but it's there.

- :burnmad:

I know you were saying something important but I saw the word blood and I sort of devolved into manic giggling.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Whoever anticipated this game would degenerate into a massive bloodbath was right on the mark. :P

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm.