Bionicle Mafia 2.5: The Big City

Burnmad

Guys, I was the one who tried to knock off Lloyd.I DID IT!

This sounds pretty legit. All in favour of lynching Rarity next round even if he's not even in the suspects, protest against my comment!
Let's just take him at his word and hang him before any murders are even committed, okay?

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

This sounds pretty legit. All in favour of lynching Rarity next round even if he's not even in the suspects, protest against my comment!
Let's just take him at his word and hang him before any murders are even committed, okay?
Might be more efficient to just hang everybody. That way, we can be certain!But who hangs the last person...?

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

500x_soldier2.jpg

Might be more efficient to just hang everybody. That way, we can be certain!

I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK, SON.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Might be more efficient to just hang everybody. That way, we can be certain!But who hangs the last person...?
Simple. Have the suicidal villager hang everyone else, then he'll hang himself. Cause he's suicidal.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Simple. Have the suicidal villager hang everyone else, then he'll hang himself. Cause he's suicidal.Zakaro
Of course!Fellow villagers, we now know what we must do.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

He'll turn red any second now...See, red! No wait, that's blood. :w:

+1 AwesomeAlso, I agree that you should all hang everybody remaining in the game. One massive bloodbath!-ibrow
+2 AwesomeAnyhow, yay murder. =3

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Just wondering if you would all be okay with me running a Mafia game beside this; I have ideas involving the Cult again to make it go more smoothly, and I've also thought up several original roles. However, it's more of a spinoff of mafia than anything, hence my idea to run it next to a main game.If not, then I guess I'll wait a few games and then use it as a main game if enough people want it.-ibrow

If there's no mafia, I say make it an entirely different series.

- :burnmad:

"Bionicle Cult". Doesn't have quite the same ring to it, but I suppose it could work. :PI'll start working on it then. And by that I mean getting it onto the computer.-ibrow