Bionicle Mafia 2.5: The Big City

Burnmad

They might have; but unfortunately, Burnmad also disappeared, so we don't know. xDIt would be the chaoticness of the huge game. Don't worry, it's not typically this chaotic. =P Though, basically, 7 people died; one lunatic, one detective, and five villagers. Rest are still unknown.

They might have; but unfortunately, Burnmad also disappeared, so we don't know. xDIt would be the chaoticness of the huge game. Don't worry, it's not typically this chaotic. =P Though, basically, 7 people died; one lunatic, one detective, and five villagers. Rest are still unknown.

Well that's just great...That still makes 33 people to keep an eye on xD

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

1. Yep. Hopefully shouldn't take too much longer; though. I'm willing to bet it's the mafia's fault as usual, though. xD2. Yep. =P Though, since iBrow(The dead detective) told us someone to look out for, that hopefully has gotten us one down. We'll find out when he appears in a scene and is killed, though. =P

Taka: It's double the amount of people from typical games, that's probably why. =P Though, if the last scene's any indication, we'll be down to a fourth of the people on the list by the start of the next round, unless the Doctor's good at saving people once more.

Taka: It's double the amount of people from typical games, that's probably why. =P Though, if the last scene's any indication, we'll be down to a fourth of the people on the list by the start of the next round, unless the Doctor's good at saving people once more.

If that happens... whoah. The thought is kind of scary xD

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

i think burnmad was killed by the mafians so that he couldn't post the hangings and they can't die

Then we should just hang everyone! Come on people, snap to!

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Xaeraz, you have a one-track mind. See evidence below.

i think burnmad was killed by the mafians so that he couldn't post the hangings and they can't die

Then we should just hang everyone! Come on people, snap to!

Wonderful, it looks like the collective blood lust of the extra 20 players may equal my own.Actually, I'm not sure any of the extra twenty have posted more than three times each. But still, the evidence of their desire for murder is subtle, but it's there.

- :burnmad:

I know you were saying something important but I saw the word blood and I sort of devolved into manic giggling.

Guys, I was the one who tried to knock off Lloyd.I DID IT!

This sounds pretty legit. All in favour of lynching Rarity next round even if he's not even in the suspects, protest against my comment!
Let's just take him at his word and hang him before any murders are even committed, okay?

500x_soldier2.jpg

Might be more efficient to just hang everybody. That way, we can be certain!

I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK, SON.
And the one track leads to hanging everybody.Zakaro Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

... why are you two so much into hanging everyone? D:

It isn't a good game of Mafia until at least half the town is dead, okay?

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Hear me, my hordes! The spell is nearly complete! The demon king returns! Until then, you WILL keep that whelp Burnmad from interfering with my ritual. I don't care if the whole lot of you get lodged on the end of his blade. You will buy me the time I need! Do not fear him… Fear my wrath if you fail me! The next scene shall be delayed until my victory is ascertained!

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

I... uh...What's going on?I humbly agree with the idea that we should hang everyone in reverse alphabetical order, as long as we eliminate numbers first.Numbers are always the bad guys because they are always hackers. If the hanging everyone in reverse alphabetical plan fails, then we should hang people at random, regardless of evidence.AT LEAST A THIRD OF THE PEOPLE NEED TO DIECOME ON IT'S A MAFIA GAMEAnd with that, I hope we summon the almighty Burnmad into existence soon.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I say we start killing everyone off in alphabetical order, with the last person in alphabetical order being the only one alive in the end.

Yeah, that sounds like a great idea. That should give me enough time to get away...I mean, watch and enjoy the hangings. Let's make sure we get the city guards hung too an-

nah, how about we go reverse alphabetical order, at least for the first little while? Because you'd be the only one alive, then, if we went through alphabetical order. =P

'_'Why.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Because then Zoma would be able to die. He'd win the game himself otherwise. =P Plus, either way, you'd eventually die, as you're including during the Alphabetical order.Either way's fine by me, though I'd prefer to not die relatively quickly. =P

There's this thing called "Being busy". And then there's another thing called "Easter".Lol sorry, I really did mean to post it on Friday.By the way, I'm going to spoil something here. You killed your null vote. That's right, the lunatic arranges bodies around town, so that you can vote for them as a null vote.And you killed him. I had SO MANY PLANS.IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BEAUTIFUL.

Scene 2Toarobot18 was taking a brisk walk around the square, observing the tombstones of villagers and the detective and the hanging corpse of the lunatic. But was that... An open grave? His blood ran cold. He turned away from the square and increased his speed from walking to jogging, then flat out running.When he was a fair distance away, he went into a coffee shop and ordered a nice, strong cup of coffee. He took his seat outside and waited for it to come.The waitress delivered the coffee to him a couple minutes later, and, after ignoring a few failed attempts at flirting, went back inside to take more orders.10 or so minutes later, after finishing his coffee, Toarobot18 took off toward his home again. He didn't make it far before the poison kicked in. The murderer dragged the dead villager back to the grave and tossed him in.Villager killed by Mafia.What? was walking home from his poetry recital when he noticed a tall, hooded and horribly cliche figure slipping away from his house. He entered and began carefully lifting things and tapping the ground with a lamp, checking for traps. He came to the living room and gasped. Barrels of frag grenades, belts of throwing knives, a case full of guns, all just sitting on the floor. He walked forward and picked up a sniper bullet.Meanwhile an identical bullet was being loaded into a .50 cal sniper, just like the one on What?'s floor. The sniper took aim and put the bullet through the militiaman's head.Militiaman killed by Unknown.The suspects are as follows:Toarobot18's death:Clone Commander CodyLloyd: The White WolfLord GhirahimTaka NuviaThe Wretched AutomatonZomaWhat?'s death:BelonephobiaBrickeensEekoHigh-Lhikevikk Corn SyrupKohu - The Living ElementXaeraz. Plain and Simple-Detective *REDACTED*

Alright, new tactic. Every murderer you kill, I give everyone a flask of whiskey.

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Zoma and Eeko. I can vouch that Ghirahim is not a member of the mafia.

Edited by Xaeraz. Plain and Simple.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun