Bionicle Mafia 2.5: The Big City

Burnmad

Toarobot18's death:Clone Commander Cody: 3Lloyd: The White Wolf: 1Lord Ghirahim: Taka Nuvia: The Wretched Automaton:Zoma: 5What?'s death:Belonephobia: Brickeens: 2Eeko: 4High-Lhikevikk Corn Syrup: 1Kohu - The Living Element: 1Xaeraz. Plain and Simple: 1No comments on the scene?

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Toarobot18's death:Clone Commander Cody: 4Lloyd: The White Wolf: 1Lord Ghirahim: 1Taka Nuvia: The Wretched Automaton:Zoma: 6What?'s death:Belonephobia: Brickeens: 2Eeko: 6High-Lhikevikk Corn Syrup: 1Kohu - The Living Element: 1Xaeraz. Plain and Simple: 2

Actually, I have a scrap of evidence pointing toward Zoma being a mafioso. Probably not true, but maybe. However, I'm sticking to it unless further proof is shown.The Sniper (because that's obviously the other murderer) I'm more flexible on.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Dang it, I keep forgetting the police officer >.<

Edit:

Breaking news!

Clone Commander Cody and Xaeraz. Plain and Simple. have been arrested in connection with the murders of Toarobot18 and What?, respectively.

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

You know, I really need to stop killing people I know... the problem is, they outnumber me.

Actually, I have a scrap of evidence pointing toward Zoma being a mafioso. Probably not true, but maybe. However, I'm sticking to it unless further proof is shown.The Sniper (because that's obviously the other murderer) I'm more flexible on.

Ooh, can I see that scrap of evidence? I want to know if I should change to vote to killing myself or not.

I wish I was mafia. Being Mafia is way cooler, you get to choose who to kill instead of just voting blindly and hoping to get kill one while killing people for no reason.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

The Wretched Automaton and BelonephobiaI don't want to be responsible for anyone's death... but not voting is bad, too... D:

Explain.Really, I'm no killer. Neither is Automaton.What will it take to prove it? Edited by Belonephobia

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

The Wretched Automaton and BelonephobiaI don't want to be responsible for anyone's death... but not voting is bad, too... D:

Explain.Really, I'm no killer. Neither is Automaton.What will it take to prove it?

I think she voted for you two so she would not take part in killing anyone, but still vote to kill people.

Sort of like voting for the person everyone knows isn't going to die.

Of course, I wouldn't know... people are trying to kill me.

I have to say, it seems rather odd how many people are voting to kill me... I don't remember doing anything to make most of you mad...

I'm making enemies without even knowing it!

:D

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Toarobot18's death:Clone Commander Cody: 4Lloyd: The White Wolf: 1Lord Ghirahim: 2Taka Nuvia: The Wretched Automaton: 2Zoma: 8What?'s death:Belonephobia: 1Brickeens: 3Eeko: 6High-Lhikevikk Corn Syrup: 1Kohu - The Living Element: 2Xaeraz. Plain and Simple: 2

I realize now my past allegations towards Toarobot18 are rather incriminating in this new light. Still, it hardly matters. No simple villagers could ever triumph over the Demon Lord.With that, I'll cast my votes: I condemn the petulant whelps who'd seek to accuse me of others' wrongdoings. Namely, High-Lhikevikk Corn Syrup. As for the murder of Toarobot18, I suspect The Wretched Automaton. Having seen the destructive capability of an automaton called Koloktos that I unleashed on a pesky gadfly of a hero, I distrust the things. Bloodlust is always on their robotic minds.How could such atrocities be committed by me? As you can see, there is no blood on my hands.Lovely, aren't they? You'll find the supple skin of my arms tougher than any armor. Doesn't their shape just leave you… breathless?Behold! Such beauty! Such a pure form!Such an exquisite physique!Such stunning features!Yes, I've pretty much got it all. Though there is one teensy, tiny thing I lack… Namely, mercy.

Edited by Lord Ghirahim
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

I vote Lord Ghirahim and Belonephobia.I get this unnerving feeling from both of them.

Despite the fact that Ghirahim acts like a blood-thirsty, homicidal maniac(as is the game character), I can believe he's not mafioso.And I know, I was mafioso in the last game, but that doesn't mean it carried over to this game. What makes you fell unnerved anyways? I don't really do much in this game.

The Wretched Automaton

If that is correct then I guess I'll swap to voting for The Wretched Automaton.

I suspect The Wretched Automaton.

http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sneaky2.gif

Bloodlust is always on their robotic minds.

Your stereotypes offend me! :P Edited by The Wretched Automaton

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

The Wretched Automaton

Your stereotypes offend me! :P
Well, you are Wretched. :PI change my vote for What?'s death from Zoma to Belonephobia. His insistence on not being a killer convinced me that he is.

The Wretched Automaton

Your stereotypes offend me! :P
Well, you are Wretched. :PI change my vote for What?'s death from Zoma to Belonephobia. His insistence on not being a killer convinced me that he is.
Fine, I'm a killer. Kill me. I dare you.I'm totally a homicidal maniac who kills people! Even with no evidence, I still am! Edited by Belonephobia

Toarobot18's death:Lloyd: The White Wolf: 1Lord Ghirahim: 3Taka Nuvia: The Wretched Automaton: 3Zoma: 8What?'s death:Belonephobia: 2Brickeens: 3Eeko: 6High-Lhikevikk Corn Syrup: 2Kohu - The Living Element: 2Ha, I should probably remove the people who are in jail. :P

I actually wouldn't do that. Lloyd's side usually wins, and I'm fairly sure he's innocent this time. So, if you don't want Lloyd to Llive, you're probably Mafia.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun