Bionicle Mafia 2.5: The Big City

Burnmad

Okay, I definitely think this'll be the most awesome game of Mafia in a very long time, even more awesome than Lloyd's game just now(Sorry, just my pre-game thoughts. Yours is definitely second in line, though. =D). Let's hope it actually is as awesome as it seems. =D

Not all the time. Once it got me killed as the detective.(That was a doozy of a game. I believe that was also the game where Necro was the first Vigilante, which was another sign that things went very different.) Just because you have a role like that, doesn't mean you necessarily have to abide by the role. =P

Well I nerfed the snitch so that he'll only know who the godfather is and won't know who the detective(s) is(are) or anything. Does that sound alright?

- :burnmad:

Edit: Well now that I think about it the whole snitch thing won't work out with the rotating-godfather system I was devising.

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Alright, I've got it! All of the mafiosi and the snitch are told only who the first godfather is. The first godfather then decides the order of the godfathers. As for the whole snitch-sending-mafiosi-to-kill-people problem... Well, you gotta break a few eggs to make an omelet, right?@Zoma: Not too long, plenty of killing roles.

- :burnmad:

Personally I think that the Snitch should just be a regular Mafioso who can only win if the village wins. That way, he/she* has an incentive to support the village and seek out the Detective, but can't tip the game in the village's favour so easily.*Because Taka is the first female to join a BZP Mafia game in, like, forever.

bug_animated.gif

Personally I think that the Snitch should just be a regular Mafioso who can only win if the village wins. That way, he/she* has an incentive to support the village and seek out the Detective, but can't tip the game in the village's favour so easily.

Meh. I dislike the idea of a snitch. I'd prefer to see some new role tried out, to keep the game fresh.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I'm frankly amazed--I've wanted to up the number of players in a game but I never thought I'd be able to pull in enough, some games barely get the requisite twenty. This game has thirty five only a day or two after starting. :w:

Seconded. When I saw 40 players I was hesitant to believe it was possible, having seen previous games crawl sluggishly to even 20 beforehand. Burnmad, you have created a moment that shall go down in Mafia history (Next to when I first joined and that time when I was the detective. I was just so good.)

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

^ You would never miss a Mafia game period; even if you go the suicidal villager route once it starts. =PI believe we have 3 spots left. Get them while they're still around!

You have a point, and I am feeling a little depressed now that I come to think of it, so expect me to win the "Suicidal Villager of the Game" award. :P Edited by MoC1: Technic Gladiator

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

I'm frankly amazed--I've wanted to up the number of players in a game but I never thought I'd be able to pull in enough, some games barely get the requisite twenty. This game has thirty five only a day or two after starting. :w:

Seconded. When I saw 40 players I was hesitant to believe it was possible, having seen previous games crawl sluggishly to even 20 beforehand. Burnmad, you have created a moment that shall go down in Mafia history (Next to when I first joined and that time when I was the detective. I was just so good.)
I sense high ego here. But yes, you guys are right, it is odd how this game is climbing in population so fast.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Lhik: I wanna say since Dex and Novu left like 20 or more games ago. Could be wrong on when they left, though.

Who? :huh:I only remember Kara/toa of life (who only joined MT's spin-off series, never a regular Mafia game) and another member who I can't name 'cause she got banned. :/
bug_animated.gif