Bionicle Mafia 2.5: The Big City

Burnmad

It might be a good idea to leave Bambi alive, people. Some information has come into my hands that he might be innocent, and merely didn't know that you're not supposed to tell everyone who the Detective is. As far as I can tell, it's his first game.EDIT: To the end of keeping a potential villager alive, anyone who votes for him will go on my potential Mafioso list. :w:

I randomly voted for him because of lack of evidence.Does that make me a mafian?!

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OK, we get it. If we want to kill the member formerly known as Vorex: Paradox eater, we have to spell it right. I was thinking of voting for him, but now I think I won't because I know how annoying it can be when people won't say/spell your name right.

ppg2.png

Kermit and Tyler Durden's deaths:Acrophobia:Bambi: 5Kreos: 4Toa Onarax: 2Lloyd's attempted murder:Kohrak Kal 17: 1Paradoxophobia: 6TheMightyFighty:Toarobot 18: 1Toa Zehvor MT: 1Zakaro: 2MoC1: Technic Gladiator's death:55555: 5Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite: 1Inspiration: 2Kal Grochi: 3The Lorax: 1Lhik, Rarity is in jail and can't be voted for.Also, typo fixed. Prepare to die. >:]

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Kermit and Tyler Durden's deaths:Acrophobia:Bambi: 5Kreos: 4Toa Onarax: 3Lloyd's attempted murder:Kohrak Kal 17: 1Paradoxophobia: 5TheMightyFighty:Toarobot 18: 1Toa Zehvor MT: 1Zakaro: 3MoC1: Technic Gladiator's death:55555: 5Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite: 1Inspiration: 3Kal Grochi: 3The Lorax: 1

- :burnmad:

I didn't do it! I'm a - unpleasant - villager, for Mata-Nui's sake!... When this is over, everyone who voted for me is gonna die.Just sayin'.

Everyone dies sooner or later. If it's at someone's hands or not is all that varies.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun