Bionicle Mafia 2.5: The Big City

Burnmad

It is a true shame this game dragged on for five months. I even experienced a temporary setback in the form of a grave wound by the hands of the Mafia.Ah… But never mind that. Victory is still mine to savor. While we fought, the ritual I started continued… At last, it's complete! The demon king shall devour the soul of the goddess and resurrect in his full glory!Don't you see? It's all over! You and your kind have lost! This world and everything in it now belong to darkness! They belong to my master!

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

There was an "Accident" today involving nuclear bombs. Tip: Never let anyone who's giggling and rambling incoherently anywhere near explosives of any sort.Anyway, Xemnas and Biobeast were the remaining Mafiosi, Lloyd was a replacement for the police officer and detectives, Belonophobia was the doctor, MT was the vigilante/serial killer, and everyone else was a villager.

-
:burnmad: Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Welp. That's finally over.I guess it's safe to say that I accidentally protected a mafioso. But in my defense, I choose everyone randomly, as I am still terrible at Mafia games.So yeah, who's running the next?

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I could run the next one. Do a grass-roots game. Back to basics. 20 plays, 4 mafians, a doctor, and a detective.And me just randomly changing the votes whenever I get bored. =P

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Well it was my first mafia game ever, so probably I'm not the best person to give an opinion, but IMO it was quite fun, and I'd do it again. ^^Except for the past few deaths that went by rather... unspectacular? Quick? Something like that - anyways, it was quite awesome. =D

Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Sorry, but you'll have to fight for the spots like everyone else, y'all. I'll put up the topic soon enough, since it seems I'mma be running it.EDIT: Game is up!

Edited by Xaeraz

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun