BOGA - The BIONICLE Online Games Archive

Gatanui

I have a question. I downloaded MNOG ll several months ago and I'm almost done with the game. Unfortunately, I might have to move it somewhere else, since it's on a PC that's getting thrown away due to some problems on it. If I copy and paste all the game's files to a USB and put it on a different computer, will my progress be saved?

It depends on if you are playing the SOL or the TXT version. If you play the TXT version, moving the entire folder is enough. If you play the SOL version, you´ll have to copy the save file seperately. You can find it in the Local Shared Objects folder, inside a sub-folder called localhost. From then on, the sub-folders have the names of the folders on your computer, so just travel all the way down to the MNOG II folder from there. Let me know if you need help finding the save file.-Gata signoff.jpg
Thanks! I'l get back to you if I need any more help. :)

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7351

• 4 weeks later...
This project is great. I remember sorely missing the older games, and to have all of them available in one place is almost too good to be true. Thanks for all the effort!
Agreed. Quite nice to have accessible! :)Question - is MNOLG2 available here with a save function?

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... The mnolg 1 won't let me acces the room that is flooed with lava, there fore braking the game

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... The mnolg 1 won't let me acces the room that is flooed with lava, there fore braking the game
Have you tried using your surfboard? Or are we thinking of entirely different scenes?-Gata signoff.png Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Have you tried using your surfboard? Or are we thinking of entirely different scenes?-Gata signoff.png
Same scene.I can't get into the room.EDIT:I am trying uninstalling and re-installing it. Edited by rahkshi guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

Have you tried using your surfboard? Or are we thinking of entirely different scenes?-Gata signoff.png
Same scene.I can't get into the room.EDIT:I am trying uninstalling and re-installing it.
Are you dragging the surfboard out of your backpack and into the lava pool? It should work.-Gata signoff.png Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Same scene.I can't get into the room.EDIT:I am trying uninstalling and re-installing it.
Are you dragging the surfboard out of your backpack and into the lava pool? It should work.-Gata signoff.png
I can't get to the room.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Are you dragging the surfboard out of your backpack and into the lava pool? It should work.-Gata signoff.png
I can't get to the room.
Are you in a room with a pump and buttons?-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Yes.Edit I can show you how it won't let me in. (Please make a Post so the pictures can be seperate, they are sorta big.)

Edited by rahkshi guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Edit: please make a post gata.pic 1:imag0790.jpgsorry for the double post, but: imag0785.jpg

Edited by rahkshi guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Okay. You are in the wrong place. The way I see it, you are mistaking an entrance to Ta-Koro for an entrance to the lava lake. It's on the way from Ta-Koro to Onu-Koro and can be a bit hard to find. You'll need to scroll to the left to actually see it.Also, please don't pictures that exceed a filesize of 500 KB on BZPower. In addition to that, please don't double post, although your second post was apparently automatically merged with your first one because of the lack of time in between. ;) Anyway, I recommend you take a screenshot next time instead of taking a photo with your camera. I see you use Windows, where you can take screenshots by pressing the Print Scr button on the top right of your keyboard. Pressing it will create a screenshot of your screen you will have to paste into an image-editing software such as Paint.-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

• 2 weeks later...
Okay. You are in the wrong place. The way I see it, you are mistaking an entrance to Ta-Koro for an entrance to the lava lake. It's on the way from Ta-Koro to Onu-Koro and can be a bit hard to find. You'll need to scroll to the left to actually see it.Also, please don't pictures that exceed a filesize of 500 KB on BZPower. In addition to that, please don't double post, although your second post was apparently automatically merged with your first one because of the lack of time in between. ;) Anyway, I recommend you take a screenshot next time instead of taking a photo with your camera. I see you use Windows, where you can take screenshots by pressing the Print Scr button on the top right of your keyboard. Pressing it will create a screenshot of your screen you will have to paste into an image-editing software such as Paint.-Gata signoff.png
So that's why I couldn't find sceenshots. :facpalm:edit: found it thanks!Second Edit: and where is the ice floe in mnolg 2? Edited by rahkshi guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

• 5 weeks later...
Hey, can any on help me with this. I downloaded MNOG II of BOGA a few weeks ago. it was running fine for a good few days, but now when I start it up, all I get is a black screen
Did you download the SOL or the TXT saving version? Also, did you modify of move around any of the files?~Mentos Fruit Edited by Mentos Fruit

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Hey, can any on help me with this. I downloaded MNOG II of BOGA a few weeks ago. it was running fine for a good few days, but now when I start it up, all I get is a black screen
Did you download the SOL or the TXT saving version? Also, did you modify of move around any of the files?~Mentos Fruit
I downloaded the txt saving version. Also I did not move around any files.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Did you download the SOL or the TXT saving version? Also, did you modify of move around any of the files?~Mentos Fruit
Is there no loading screen of any kind?~Mentos Fruit

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

you get the option menu of faster or better quality, Then it loads, then it goes black.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

you get the option menu of faster or better quality, Then it loads, then it goes black.
May I have a look at your save file?~Mentos Fruit

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

I wont be able to give you that until about a week, as I cant used my PC that its on ATM, as my room is being decorated :/Ill sent it yo you then.Thanks for the helpEDIT: Holy iegisesfbsklfhb. I have only just noticed your Gata hahahaha.Sorry man.Nice name change! Edited by Alterego

Hey guys, I hope I'm at the right place for this (as you can see it's my first post).Today I decided to start playing MNOG 1 again, but it seems to be saved at the very end. All I can do in the game now is look back at cutscenes. I'm not really good with computers, how do I reset it so I can play from the beginning again?

I turned out to be exactly the grown-up I wanted to be.
A child - but with a credit card.

wsjf4.png

Kanohi upside down = epic beard.

We've all tried it, don't deny it.

I wont be able to give you that until about a week, as I cant used my PC that its on ATM, as my room is being decorated :/Ill sent it yo you then.Thanks for the helpEDIT: Holy iegisesfbsklfhb. I have only just noticed your Gata hahahaha.Sorry man.Nice name change!
I thought you knew all the time. :P
Hey guys, I hope I'm at the right place for this (as you can see it's my first post).Today I decided to start playing MNOG 1 again, but it seems to be saved at the very end. All I can do in the game now is look back at cutscenes. I'm not really good with computers, how do I reset it so I can play from the beginning again?
Go to the matanui folder, then the Restart subfolder and open the application inside (depending on your operation system, either the EXE, APP or SH file).~Mentos Fruit

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Okay Gata. Im back in my PC. How do I send you my file?
Just copy and paste the contents in this topic. The save file doesn't contain any personal information. ;)~Mentos Fruit

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Okay Gata. Im back in my PC. How do I send you my file?
The save file doesn't contain any personal information. ;)~Mentos Fruit
That wasn't worrying me until you said it hahahaha. Seriously though, what do I copy an paste?
Paste the contents from the file getstate.txt inside the matanui folder.~Mentos Fruit

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Another question:There's this snowy maze area in the second game - Is it random where you'll end up? I know there are flags, but I don't have enough stuff to make them yet :P

Edited by Tommy_

I turned out to be exactly the grown-up I wanted to be.
A child - but with a credit card.

wsjf4.png

Kanohi upside down = epic beard.

We've all tried it, don't deny it.

Another question:There's this snowy maze area in the second game - Is it random where you'll end up? I know there are flags, but I don't have enough stuff to make them yet :P
Forget the silly flags, you'll end up lost anyway. :P Don't take my word for it, but I think the game randomly generates a map every time you enter the wastelands. It's definitely not entirely random, as you can go back to a location by following back the way you went to reach there. I'm not sure that's of much use, though. :P~Mentos Fruit

- Gata

signoffLarge.png