Worst Deal You've Ever Gotten When Buying Bionicle

ToaofIron

I remember once i bought a toa norik online, but the rhotuka wouldn't fire. I looked at the ripcord, and it had no teeth! I ended up buying one off my friend, so a $20 set turned into a $25 because he tried to rip me off. what's the cheapest thing that's happened to you when buying bionicle?

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

About $165 for all six Toa Nuva in 2008 with some missing parts, and then two days later, I see a deal for all six, including a few extra masks, and even two more Toa Nuva with it for extra parts and masks. Price? $82.50. Not kidding when I'm saying it was half price.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Found a Gukko and Jaller set online for $30. I didn't have any money and the item was about to end. I go to a friend's house and my mom decided to order it for me since I didn't have the money for it and I would pay her back. Turns out she ordered the wrong one. Now I have Jaller and a half built gukko which is missing 60% of it's parts.

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

The worst I've experienced was receiving a gold Vahi with the stench of smoke so strong it could not be easily removed. And on top of that, it was bent. The smoke I found out about because of peer reviews. The bending was probably because of her horrible packing job.I haven't experienced anything else bad so far, but I've barely begun to scratch the surface of dealing with single people instead of buying at retail. As I continue, I wouldn't be surprised if I get another raw deal. They just happen.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if this counts but...Got a great deal on Vultraz: $15 brand new....Turns out, the guy never shipped it (bought it a few months ago). I was robbed pretty much.Also, I let a $20 new Maxilos and Spinax pass by. Regret. :P Ended up paying $30 for a used one later on.

I AM A TOA OF SOUND. I CAN IDENTIFY DRUM N BASS BY THE VIBRATION OF THE GROUND. I CAN HEAR MAKUTA ROAR FROM MILES AWAY. I AM JUST THAT FREAKING AWESOME.

Well, I have seen some pretty bad deals at Wal-Mart, Borders, etc. But the worst one I have had is probably when my friend gave me some Bionicle sets/pieces, then came over later and took most of them back. It stunk.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)