Best Deal You've Gotten For Lego

Cratak

$7 for Gali Mata about a year ago, without canister. Although I was trying to search for her with canister and instructions, the cheapest price for her with both was $30. She's in great condition, so I consider it a good deal, honestly, considering she was 10-years-old when I got her.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Anything from garage sales. :PI once got a 99% complete Toy Story Trash Compactor for $2 at a garage sale (98% off since it normally sells for $50! :lol:)Other random garage sale finds: Vhisola and Ahkmou for $2 each, random Bohrok for $4 each, this set for $6 (no box but with all pieces and instructions), and this set for $8.Oh, and I also got a Ninjago Fire Temple (but minus minifigs and dragon) for $50 on eBay. :)

I got a Bionicle lot off of Craigslist a couple of years ago; forty-five sets for $25 ( :biggrin:). One of the sets was a complete (most of the sets were complete) Exo-Toa, which equals to $1.80 for the Exo-Toa. It can't get much better than that, and it's probably the best deal I've gotten, possibly except for the fifty-plus pounds of parts I bought over the last couple weeks. :P

Edited by Zorrakh

Almost every Bionicle set I order off eBay are great deals. It's like a process: :P- I find a set/sets I begin to want/grail- I watch and watch for great deals.- I usually end up waiting at least a few months before getting it/them, and at a great deal too.That's the process for most sets I get. Here are some of the great deals I've gotten:- $15 all six Turaga, with everything (boxes, pieces, instructions, etc.)- $50 for all 6 Toa, all 6 Nuva, and all 6 Bohrok. All had pieces and canisters; only Toa Nuva had instructions.- $15 all Tohunga- $35 Bahrag (everything)- $10 Boxor (complete)And more. :P...But 2006 sets? That's another story. :P EDIT: But the best deal, I must say, is the Skopio XV-1 that was on clearance at my local Wal-Mart for $60!

Edited by Tech Warrior

I AM A TOA OF SOUND. I CAN IDENTIFY DRUM N BASS BY THE VIBRATION OF THE GROUND. I CAN HEAR MAKUTA ROAR FROM MILES AWAY. I AM JUST THAT FREAKING AWESOME.

• 2 weeks later...

About a year and a half ago, in late 2010, I got Lewa Mata, Panrahk, Tahu Nuva (with canister), Onua Nuva (with canister) and Gali Nuva for aprox. 5$ each. They were on display at a local toy store that has tons of old, overpriced Lego stuff and in good condition except Gali was missing her propellors and Onua had a slightly damaged foot.

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

• 8 months later...

Not a set, but all of these masks just arrived in the mail for only €4.50 (price for sending included).

Words cannot describe D:

rcspqb.jpg

I turned out to be exactly the grown-up I wanted to be.
A child - but with a credit card.

wsjf4.png

Kanohi upside down = epic beard.

We've all tried it, don't deny it.