Bionicle: The Game

First! This is completly made by me, so if you see this in any other part thta is not BZP or my website report it to me.A: Controls: AdjustableB: Enemies-Hoto – 1 shotNui Jaga – About 6 shotsNui Kopen – VariableNui Rama – VariableMakika – 2 shotsFikou – 2 shotsKane-Ra – Un-beatable------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------First of all it will show you the intro (skippable)*Vakama* "And the great beings sent us the Toa, to defeat Makuta, and vanish darkness from Mata Nui. Only the mighty Toa are able to remove the taint of Makuta from the Rahi" *claps**Lewa* "Haha!"*Onua* "Nicely done!"*Takua appears* "Help! Something's, something's chasing me, you have to stop it!"*Gali* "What's that noise?"*Tahu* "I don't know, but I don't think it's friendly" *Nui Kopen appear**Onua* "Makuta, lives?"*Tahu* "You will not harm the Matoran, while Mata Nui's power still flow through my being!" *knocks a Bohrok**Lewa, getting in the midst of 3 Ga-Matoran and a Nui Kopen* "I'll save you!" *knocks the wasp**Gali* "We are in great danger, let's travel back to our Wahi and deal with Makuta's dark threat, onca as for all!" *intro ends*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Tahu Mata's level-Intro-*Matoran trapped by Nui Kopen**Vakama* "Toa Tahu, Spirit of fire, the Ta-Matoran have fled from the Bohrok!"*Tahu* "Do not worry Turaga Vakama, I will see to their safety"------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------First of all, you will see a canister, shoot it with Ctrl. Then, jump to the castle-like thing, with Shift. Then, you will have to use double jump to get to where the Matoran is. Beware, you are not lava proof! Then, double jump again to get to the next part, the door will open automatically. You will see a tunel, go ahead and you will face your first enemy. You see that little creep on a rock in the midst of the lava? That's the enemy. THE MOST ANNOYING ENEMY. He moves form here to there, making you a lot o difficultness to hit him. Shoot him, jump to the rock, then jump to the platform, kill the other Hoto, and a cutscene will appear. NUI JAGA TIME! Stand on the little rock till a target point appears on his face, then shoot till he dissappears. Then, jump upstairs and kill the other hoto. Rescue the matoran. Go tunel. Kill any creep that appears (sometimes they don't appear). Then, you see two of those guys, the Nui Rama, use your shield (-) to gain energy, and kill them. Then use the moving rocks to jump to the other platform. You will see a Nui Kopen, shoot him and two little nui kopen will appear. Shoot them. Kill them, Go tunel, but before kill the Nui Rama. Go tunel, kill the creeps, go end tunel. Kill the creeps, again. Go to the fallen pillar. Kill the creeps. Jump the moving rocks till you get to the gaint nui jaga in yellow. A cutscene of victory will appear. Go tunnel. Kill the Nui Jaga, one at time, destroying the pillars. A cutscene will appear, AGAIN. Go out the suva. Get to the door in the other platform, and follow the tunel. Go trhough the rocks and to the arena. Boss will begin! Woohoo!///>>>> BOSS – 4 Bohrok KohrakShoot at them when they unroll to attck you, use your shield to avoid attacks.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Outro-*Tahu* "A Krana!...... Whoa! What's it doing to my mind! I must go and tell the others. Chronicler! Sightseeing are you?"*Takua* "Toa Tahu! I was investigating the totems, and saw a great kanohi, floating on the lava!"*Tahu* "You should return to the Koro, it's dangerous here."END LEVEL!!!!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Kopaka Mata's level-Intro-*Tahu* "Kopaka my brother, I have discovered the secret of the Bohrok's power, and it's also their weakness. Capture the Krana!"*Kopaka* "I'm chasing a Bohrok now. He's heading for the Kini. There isn't much time"-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Now you appear skying on Mount Ihu (I guess). Use the up key to speed up and the down key to slow down. Obviously, left and right are the left and right keys. All of the enemies in this level are one-shot enemies, and the most commons are the "dwarf" Nui Jagas. go ahead at maximum speed, you see how many time you have left in the bottom right counter (it's in Matoran, so you better go learning matoran numbers!). When you get to the netrance of the Suva, the counter will disappear and a cutscene will play:*Nuju* "Toa Kopaka, the Bohrok has burrowed through that cliff, I fear it's heading for Ko-Koro"Then a cutscene with the Bohrok fleeing will apear. Now you appear stuck on X-Ray vission mode (your toa power in this level). Then, when you get to a little lagoon, THE BOHROK APPEARS!!!>>/// BOSS: GAHLOKTo beat him activate your shield to knock him, then you have 3 senconds to make 3 shots to finish him. Do this 3-5 times and you killed him!*Nuju* "Kopaka, toa of ice, you have saved our Koro, and we thank you. Alas, the swarm leader has fled, rolling down the mountain. The path down the mountain is most treacherous. There have many unnatural landslides there of late. Take care"*Kopaka* "I will do my sworn duty"Then the swarm leader, pushes a BOULDER to kill you. If you are good you will not die. This is mostly based on luck, though.*Matoran* "I tried to warn you about the boulder, but I was too late. The bohrok has fled into that cave"Then you appear on the middle of the icey nothing, skiing. Kill the creeps, go ahead, destroy the estalactites, and go to the cave. The bohrok!>>/// BOSS: SWARM LEADER TAHNOKDo the same, the difference, is that this guy lays mines and shoots "THE PINK DISKS OF DOOM".*Kopaka* "I must return to the others at once"END LEVEL!!!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Now, it shows a completly non-canonical scene on the Krana transfroming the toa mata in toa nuva----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Gali Nuva's Level*A Tahnok Kal throws a ga matoran into water**Nokama* "Toa, Gali?"*Gali* "I may have changed, but my love for my people remains the same"*Nokama* "And yet, not everything is right. the Bohrok Kal are the most fearsome enemies we've ever seen. They threaten to overcome us all"*Gali* "Do not worry, my Nuva power can overcome any obstacle"Now go ahead, kill the creep, shoot the canister, kill the creep (again?). Get the mask, kill the creep get the health kill the Nui Rama, get the matoran. Go ahead and swim, jump to plafrom, jump to leaf, jump to platform, get matoran, shoot canister (as you can see it's not an epic level). Jump to water, kill the fish (they can also kill you!), get platfrom, get to the other one, and to the other one, and to the other one. Kill the Nui Rama. Jump to platform, rescue matoran, shoot the wall. Go swimmin' 'til you get to the door. Now you know what to do: jump platforms, rescue matoran, swim and activate things. I'll skip all these, because it's boring and painful to read. >>// BOSS: 6 (I guess) BOHROK KALBasically it's the same as Tahu's boss, but with more bohrok and some masks of elemntal energy.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*Gali* "I've defeated the bohrok kal, but...."*Takua the Chronicler* "You sense something else?"*Gali* "Chronicler!"*Takua* "I've seen them, strange new creatures, dark and.... the flew toward Onu-Wahi!"*Gali* "Onua my brother, I must warn him!!" And 3th level completed!I will add the next chapter right here as soon as I have it written Edited by Guurahk: Vorex Eater

-G u u R a h K

Um...I'm confused. Is this an idea/breakdown for an actual coded game, or is this a text game? Cause in either event it doesn't belong in CoT, and if it's the latter it needs approval.Add on to that the fact that it's extremely confusing doesn't help.

I've been searchin' for the daughter of the Devil Himself,

​I've been searchin' for an Angel in White,

​I've been lookin for a woman who's a little of both,

​and I can sense her but she's nowhere in sight,
Cause I can't find a banner ;_;

Um...I'm confused. Is this an idea/breakdown for an actual coded game, or is this a text game? Cause in either event it doesn't belong in CoT, and if it's the latter it needs approval.Add on to that the fact that it's extremely confusing doesn't help.

No, it's a wlakthrough for Bionicle The Game, no codes :)

This is a walkthrough for the PC version of BIONICLE: The Game.

Yes! Any problem with it O_o

Moving to Digital Discussion, since this appears to be about Bionicle the Game.

What do you mean with "Appears"? It's obviously bionicle the game, as it's title says itAdded next chapter! Edited by Guurahk: Vorex Eater

-G u u R a h K

Um... this is well thought out, I usually find it takes quite some experience to walkthrough an entire game (depending on the game, really) I know for a fact I could never walkthrough this game, I always raged a bit at the Tahu Nuva level towards the end (on the GameCube version, however)Good work!

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Um... this is well thought out, I usually find it takes quite some experience to walkthrough an entire game (depending on the game, really) I know for a fact I could never walkthrough this game, I always raged a bit at the Tahu Nuva level towards the end (on the GameCube version, however)Good work!

Thanks! I'm actually pretty good at Tahu Nuva's level, VERY weird, since I'm and awful gamer. :)

-G u u R a h K

^^True that^^I beat it on occasion, but it was mostly dumb luck. I swear, the AI cheats and teleports when it's behind me. I will cap that Rahkshi and zoom straight past it, but as soon as I hit one little obstacle he leaves me in the dust . . . lava . . . lava dust.

MENTAL WOUNDS NOT HEALING

LIFE'S A BITTER SHAME

I'M GOING OFF THE RAILS ON THE CRAZY TRAIN

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...