Chibi Soran

Soran

I drew a new picture! This picture is totally not inspired by someone who has recently drawn a bunch of cute chibis.

chibi_soran.png

This is a small (No kidding) drawing of my character, Soran, as a chibi... With a cookie.Fear His cuteness! Doesn't he look adorable. :biggrin:Comments, complaints, Criticism?

Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

...Hm.Inb4 entire forum posts d'aww.Well, it looks great. Good shading, good coloring... My only problem is the edges on some of the sides. A bit rough, like, on the top. Or it might just be my eyes messing with me.

Just noticed that, thanks for pointing it out.~Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I wonder who that could have been... :rolleyes:Aaaanyways, this is so adorable, I'm stunned, unable to find anything to criticise. I mean, it's small, it's Chibi, and it wears an Avohkii! What's not to love? :3(Hey look I translated "Squeeeee!" into words xD)I totally love it. <3

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

:kaukau: Nice Chibi version of an Avohkii (although it didn't occur to me that it was the mask of light until I read Taka Nuvia's comment). Obviously, there's nothing to criticize. You cannot criticize a chibi.And apparently, the Dark Side no longer has the advantage of the "Cookie Gap".Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

I wonder who that could have been... :rolleyes:Aaaanyways, this is so adorable, I'm stunned, unable to find anything to criticise. I mean, it's small, it's Chibi, and it wears an Avohkii! What's not to love? :3(Hey look I translated "Squeeeee!" into words xD)I totally love it. <3

I'm glad you liked it, was inspired by your chibis. :)

:kaukau: Nice Chibi version of an Avohkii (although it didn't occur to me that it was the mask of light until I read Taka Nuvia's comment). Obviously, there's nothing to criticize. You cannot criticize a chibi.And apparently, the Dark Side no longer has the advantage of the "Cookie Gap".Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

Indeed it is impossible to criticize a chibi. Haha, nice joke. :biggrin: Glad you like it.

I am surprised I lived through that kind of cuteness! That is SO cute! No complaints here!Only thing is, his hand looks close to his... yeah...

I was afraid that might be a problem. I was thinking about having both his arms raised but decided to try to make it look like the hand was on his lap. I failed apparently. Oh well, I'm glad you like it still.Thank you for all the comments, I'm happy you all like my art.~Soran

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen Dr. Strangelove, and I'm not sure I get your reference...Anywho.................
D'awwwwww!

--

untitled.png

banner.jpg