ReBrick Interview

Good video. I also see that coinciding with this video, the ReBrick site has received a few updates like a survey, a new weekly digest email subscription and a great video about ReBrick. I look forward to seeing ReBrick expanding, evolving and hopefully successing. :)~Gata. ;)

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

That link brings me to a page for creating an account on ReBrick. Was that intentional?

No, it should bring you to a page on ReBrick containing a video. Does a pop-up appear?-Gata signoff.jpg

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

No, nothing does. I clicked cancel on the bottom of the page and got an error.

Try creating an account on ReBrick then. :P Anyway, could you show me a screenshot?-Gata signoff.jpg Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

*watches video**has never heard of "rebrick"**interested, googles*WOW. NICE.It's so hard normally to sift through the lesser MOCs to find the greats, and I'm seeing lotsa greats just on the first page. Will be interesting to look into this...

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)