The Official Rpg Critics Club

Grantaire

The RPG Critics Club

-=-

Welcome to the first RPG Critics Club! As many of you who make RPGs may notice, reviews are often scanty, and in depth ones even fewer. Because of this deplorable fact, I have formed the first critics club for RPGs.

Requesting reviews

Please only request a review for one of your drafts/concepts at once.

We will currently only accept five submissions. When they are reviewed, more can be submitted.

We are right now accepting reviews

Author name: (list your name here)

RPG name: (list the name of your RPG, if it has one)

RPG form: (concept, work in progress, completed)

RPG Link: (Provide a link to your RPG. We only review works in the planning topic, or the submissions topics.)

Please be civil: if you request a review, do not badger the reviewer about when he/she will review it, etc. Doing such could quite easily lead to your review request being denied. Do not pressure the reviewer as to what type of review you want etc.

If you are not satisfied with your review, don’t post a complaint in the topic. PM either the reviewer, or one of the club leaders, and we will work it out. All reviews will be checked by a club leader, and we will contact a critic if their review is not up to standard.

Critics

If you wish to apply as a critic, PM me, and provide a review you have written, so I can ascertain your ability to review.

-Review quality-

Each critic is required to provide an in depth review of the RPG he is assigned to. Granted, reviewing every word in the RPG does not have to be reviewed, but a review along the lines of ‘awesome RPG, sounds really good. 10/10’ will not be accepted. reviews must be delivered within seven days of the request. if you are unable to review, let me know.

A good insight on the right form of reviewing can be found in a

blog entry of Nikira's (credits to the SSCC for pointing this out originally).

-Members-

Zarayna

Emperor Whenua

Tyler Durden

Krayzikk

Nukaya is Awesome

Lloyd: the White Wolf

---

Yeah, this topic is a little bareboned. better format, and a banner will come soon.

Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

Author name: ParugiRPG name: Day Run: The GardenRPG form: Completed.RPG Link: Here.Because I have only gotten like, one or two reviews so far this contest... :3I commend you guys for setting this up, by the way. It should definitely be helpful to people who want professional reviews for their entries but end up not getting them for whatever reason. ^_^

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

(Unnamed RPG) by Lloyd: the White Wolf will be reviewed by Krayzikk. Reviewed.Day Run: The Garden by Parugi will by reviewed by myself. Reviewed.Kirse by Zoma will be reviewed by Tyler Durden.Deep by Burnmad will be reviewed by Nukaya is Awesome. Reviewed.As the review topic is closed, reviews must be submitted via PM. I don't particularly like that setup, but I can't think of a better one.We are no longer accepting review requests until these are reviewed.Critics, you have one week to complete the reviews. Please post when you complete them.

• 3 weeks later...

Zarayna, Lloyd, not Zoma. And for right now, I think we'll stick to just BRPGs.Anyways, I reviewed DR a while back.We're currently waiting on EW, and Spawn's reviews now. And technically, you guys are about two/three weeks late.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...