Agori And Av-Matoran

I know they were the same species,but why did they have similarities? They had the same body structure(excluding the head and hands),but why is this?-CDP

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

Matoran and Agori are not the same species. Matoran are biomechanical beings created to inhabit the Great Spirit robot. Agori are the native inhabitants of Spherus Magna. In-story, the Great Beings based the design of Av-Matoran on the Agori of Spherus Magna when making them. Out of story, the set designers were lazy and decided that the Av-Matoran build worked, so they used it over and over again.

Well, since Agori were made as prototype Av-Matoran, which were prototypes to the other Matoran, they'd be similar.

Agori were already inhabitants on Spherus Magna, living among Glatorian and the Great Beings.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Thanks guys. (BTW, I think the first sentence was a typo; he meant to say he knows they weren't the same species). Anywho, question apparently answered (PM me if not :)), and so topic closed.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)