RPG Contest #23 Preliminary Poll Red

Pick your favorite entries  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

RPG Contest #23 Preliminary Poll RedView the contest thread here.View the full list of submissions here.Preliminary Polls will run March 25 - 11:59 PM EST March 27.You can select FOUR entries!

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Wow Rust is actually doing nicely... Well, I guess I just need to sit back and see how it does against all the heavyweights in the next poll...

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Ha ha! You see, the secret is that I have a special tablet too, and when I carve all your usernames into it, it makes you vote for me! :PSeriously though, I really glad for all the support! Though I'm not sure how well I'm going to do if I make it into the finals...

BBCC #68 sig.png The Iron Tiger

Seems like Entry 6 needs more love.Anyway, currently hoping Techna surpasses TiaM (No offence Kovolta, but I just like it better than yours.)

Nooooo Trapped in a Map has been trying to win this thing since like RPG 19 just let it win already I want to play it.No offense, but I don't hold any real interest in Techna. :POut of both polls Trapped in a Map could be considered first place at this point, and I like that.-ibrow

Well, it has the most votes because in this poll, there aren't five other amazingly great RPGs to siphon votes from it. Votes are only split up between four RPGs in this poll, while the other one is spread out more evenly, hence less votes for each one.The whole point of this? Vote Dreamland! :D

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

Voted for Trapped in a Map, Beat and Rhythm, Rust, and Techna.newso1.png

So did pretty much everyone else. :P-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

Well, it has the most votes because in this poll, there aren't five other amazingly great RPGs to siphon votes from it.

Amazingly great is subjective. I think there are 5 amazingly great RPGs in this poll, but I won't go there because that would lead to saying some RPGs aren't so good which would be mean and might make some people sad.I would say "Vote Transformation", but at this stage I don't really see the point. :P

ppg2.png

Personally, I'm glad Trapped in the Map is doing so well, because... I shall fulfill my dream of playing as a judge. :DOf course, that requires a character to break the law, be seen doing it, get captured, not escape, go to the jury, and be prosecuted. So I won't actually get to judge anybody. But it's the character that counts. :sigh:-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Whoa. Levacius, if TiaM won, I swore to myself that I would create a character that would break the law, be seen doing it, get captured, not escape, go to the jury, and be prosecuted.What. Are. The. Odds....Great, now if it wins I have to do this.

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------