RPG Contest #23 Preliminary Poll Blue

Pick your favorite entries  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

RPG Contest #23 Preliminary Poll BlueView the contest thread here.View the full list of submissions here.Preliminary Polls will run March 25 - 11:59 PM EST March 27.You can select FOUR entries!

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Intriguing how all the heavyweights are in this poll, however. =P

And the underdog.Not like I really wanted to win. Maybe get a few votes and feel good about myself, but the main thing I wanted was some constructive criticism.

- :burnmad:

I voted for 2, 5, and 5. I didn't see you could have voted for a fourth. But those are the only three I really want to play on this pool anyways. >_<Island of Pain! And THooL!-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

That makes sense. It's always good to have goals that are achievable first, and then try for higher in the future. =) For what it's worth, I did vote for you, though. =)

Well thanks. Hopefully the RPGCC can tell me what I can do to improve it.

- :burnmad:

So, how many submissions will move on to the next round?-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

Dreamland is drowning among those with flotation devices! D=This will not do, this will not do at all!Someone through Dreamland a lifesaver!...And something to help it float to the next round, although candy does remain the preferred alternative.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

I'm tossing it a bunch of floaty things. Can't find candy, though.Oh, hey, a television. Must float. Along with this printer... and a rug.But yeah, at least Day Run, THooL, and TIoP are going strong. =3

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*