RPG Contest #23 Preliminary Poll Blue

Pick your favorite entries  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dreamland is drowning among those with flotation devices! D=This will not do, this will not do at all!Someone through Dreamland a lifesaver!...And something to help it float to the next round, although candy does remain the preferred alternative.

I'll through it some lifesavers, but I doubt i'll throw any. :PAnd YES! CotD is tied for second!

...That is the most French I ever have seen in a post on BZPower.-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

Eh, just because I've been around since Contest #6 doesn't mean I'm a vet. Still far less experienced than either of the above.And take my word on the BZPRPG as nothing, seeing as I don't participate.@Shyyrn: lol

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

I think of TPtI and Lloyd as heavy weights just because the BZPRPG never interested me and as such, I don't come in contact with anyone with such experience besides them.I sure wish I would have noticed this forum sooner, though. I missed out on a lot of good stuff.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

Well, it was the winner of the first RPG Contest, won three is a row and was set to win four with a big end, andas I understand it, the BZPRPG was dying (again) so they figured "hey, let's inject some life into it!"Really, I think we may need to re-examine how the BZPRPG works if it's constantly on life support like that.:w:

Island of Pain and Kirse have been trading back-and-forth for a while now...-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

Well, it was the winner of the first RPG Contest, won three is a row and was set to win four with a big end, andas I understand it, the BZPRPG was dying (again) so they figured "hey, let's inject some life into it!"Really, I think we may need to re-examine how the BZPRPG works if it's constantly on life support like that. :w:

Its not so bad since the reboot, but I think back in those days the massive backlog of story was a bit off-putting. The rather elitist snobbery from older players didn't help either, turned me right off.But enough nostalgia. Polls! Edited by The Dreadful Flying Glove

7AOYGDJ.jpg

It's actually Latin. But anyway, seems like the GIANT ROBOT RPGs are in the lead.
I feel like you're saying that in a somewhat negative light... Anyway, 2 3 4 and 6 are what my money's on. It looks like I chose very capable RPGs. -Skar

It's actually Latin. But anyway, seems like the GIANT ROBOT RPGs are in the lead.
I feel like you're saying that in a somewhat negative light...-Skar
If you mean the Giant Robot thing, no. He isn't. Trust me. =P *Points at the page of Mecha discussion in the main contest topic* =P