Johnuva

tif_ii_poster.png

Latest Comic:

tif_ii_comic_006.png

TIF II - Something Big Always Strikes

The Inevitability Factor returns after nearly a year's break.The system for comics is exactly the same as in the first rendition of the series, but for those of you who did not read the original, here's how this is going to work: I'll update this topic every Sunday with a new comic, so as to keep the series flowing quite rapidly.A note about guest-starringOnly guest stars allowed. I'm not allowing any more permanent guest stars, as I prefer a smaller main cast to work with in my comics.Guest Star ListEmptyTo guest-star, please send me a PM with a spritesheet (chimoru preferred, but it doesn't have to be if you don't want it to be) and basic character information, such as likes/dislikes or anything else you want to throw into the equation.ComicsTIF II:Back with a BangSharna's PlightPrioritiesSharna DepartsMeet the Bounty HunterSomething Big Always Strikes new-animation.gifTIF:IntroductionThe Quest for Characters - part 1The Quest for Characters - part 2ResultsIntroductionsHolidaysThe RahngamobileRahaga RebellionThe Dismissal of RahngaThe Return of RahngaThe Pink RahagaThe Headless RahagaHoliday Comics:'Specials':Fourth-Year Rahaga HeadGuest Stars:GavlaBioboy12Terton the ManyCreditsDark709 - Chimoru Omega & ExpressionsGerlicky - Six-Shaded Chimoru OmegaTavakai - McToran SpritesheetMakar - Ultimate Accessory SheetVarious people on a certain image hosting site - MLP Vector imagesjohnuva_signoff.png[/color][/font]

Edited by Johnuva

Glad to see these back. Been waiting a long time for them.Anyway, the first comic was a pretty good introduction sort of comic.One thing I always love to see in comics: The main character's room showing pictures of their interests.Anyway, keep up the good work. I know you'll do a great job with these. I'll keep an eye on them.

lovewarconga2.png

Wow, I remember these. I loved these comics, and its great to see that they're back. Was wondering what happened to you. Anyway, great comic, I really like the way you made the rooms connect together, was a really nice touch. I also like the 'Awesome Beard'. Long live the Awesome Beard! Nice job, and keep up the good work,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

• 2 weeks later...

Time for an update on Sunday again. New comic.True to the theme of the other comics, this features Sharna's departing the comics. I have to admit, I'm quite pleased to have removed her, as I was finding it hard to work her character in with what I had planned for the series as a whole. Ah, but who to take Sharna's place as a main character? None other than Lackey. Next week's comic starts the first of two planned story arcs for the series. This preview image should give you some idea of what to expect: there's a lot that can be drawn from it.fugitive_arc_preview.png

Excellent comic, gent. Was right to the point. Ended with a decent conclusion.Fitting since I absolutely love TF2. Chah.The Taxi driver's outfit is wonderful, as well as his cap! You did a good job with that. I'm usually not for characters just leaving, I prefer more drastic actions. Yet this was fitting for her.I eagerly await the first Story Arc.

lovewarconga2.png

It seems as though "Priorities" in the main topic has been overwritten by the newest comic.Anyway, excellent work overall. You clearly show some form of effort for the planning of these comics,having removed a main character (for the greater good). Long-term plans are always nice to have in any area of everything.

"An old silent pond...

A frog jumps into the pond,

splash! Silence again."

-Matsuo Batsho

Thanks for pointing that out, Knave: the topic's links have been corrected.Anyway, time for a new comic.I didn't point out a first for the series for last week's comic: it was ironically the first comic to feature all five main characters of the series in one panel. Now it's time for another first. This comic features absolutely none of the main characters. And so I give you the first story arc: Fugitive!

• 2 weeks later...

Due to the Second Great Dataclysm, I was of course unable to post last week's comic (and there was much rejoicing), so have it now.This is the second comic in the Fugitive arc. It is also the first comic to actually feature Rahnga's sprite in a walking pose. Additional: This is going to be the last comic for three weeks, for reasons I'd rather not divulge. One benefit of this is that it sets up the cliffhanger ending of this comic in a much better way than I ever could in the comic itself.