Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The Island Of Pain


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
3351 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,923 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 02:21 PM

OOC: The way I described it wasn't him falling down, but him reeling back. It's like having a really bad headache. You stop what you're doing and try to shake it out, even though you really can't. Plus, you would only have limited mind control even if you had any. Psionics is power of the mind, so if you were trying to take control of someone of a strong mind, assuming most PC's, you would have to be concentrating a lot just to keep them from doing anything. Which would make you very vulnerable. The imprisonment was once you reappeared. I didn't figure you'd be able to instantly use your power as soon as you teleported. I for one couldn't focus my mind if I as trying to readjust after teleporting. And he's a toa who's fought lots of enemies before. The most standard use of teleportation used by toa or toa like beings is the Kualsi. If you would prefer "assumed the use of the most easily assumed item" use that. If you had a mask that let you teleport that didn't require line of sight, it would still be assumed, because it's not a normal mask power. Now assuming a Kualsi, it would be easy to also assume you teleported somewhere behind or next to me, unless you had eyes on the back of your head. Turning around would be the first thing I'd do. IC: Irriane / Stony Leap Irriane rushed for the fort as swiftly as she could. She doubted their enemies had enough power to try something like that again. They didn't either. "What wicked people would attack us?" She thought. "But... what if they're the good guys? Maybe these people are the evil doers. Unless..." She stopped. Then, turning, she raised her hands up in a gesture of peace. Walking towards the Shadowtangle, past Klax, she called out, "Why are you all attacking us? We never attacked you! It has been a long battle; can we not attempt parlay?" -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
  • 0

#42 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 30-January 11
  • 3,298 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 02:24 PM

IC: Rynekk - Shadowtangle Rynekk slammed his fist into the ground where Suicavel once was. 'COWARD!' he shouted at the wind, 'Stay and fight!' He had wanted to end that villain once and for all, but once again he had been denied vengeance. Vengeance? Did he want vengeance? What kind of Toa wanted vengeance? What kind of Toa was he? Am I becoming evil? he wondered, Is this island changing me? He felt tears sting his eyes as he thought how low he had sunk these past weeks. He stood up, back to the others, wiping his tears. He had to be strong, for Plagia, if not for himself. Rynekk turned to the others. 'What next?' he asked solemnly. -Void
  • 0

#43 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Language of the Past

  • 03-May 07
  • 8,132 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 02:25 PM

OOC: Jontan has an Akaku which he can use to help navigate. Also, I wouldn't be running off cradling it when it could blow any moment. XD

Jontan and Rastaque/Shadowtangle\IC: There. His eyepiece focused. In the toa's arms. Jontan tore off after her, slashing through vines and twigs in his path. The caches would go off any moment, and no matter how fast they ran, it probably wouldn't be far enough. The hybrid toa ued the mist to his advantage to cause the sand he threw in their path to cling to them and slow them down. Grabbing the cache to keep it close, Rastaque used his element to keep a small section of the air clear in front of him. In this way he was able to follow his ally's path with ease. "You fools! If the caches aren't combined, we'll all die! Just drop your half and we'll let you go free!" he yelled after them, not wanting to know how much time was left.

Trian and Felix/Parched Wastes\IC: Trian, noticing Qayzaf's spontaneous death, caught him with her pitchfork as they raced by his position. He might come in handy as a meat shield. He might also have some armor than Sledge could absorb. It might be barbaric, but if it meant survival, she'd do it. Felix tore up the dune and then launched up and over, taking the situation in rapidly. Sledge was looking like he got hit on the head real hard a moment before then. There was also a metal dome nearby, presumably containing the assailant. The muaka landed right beside his ally, letting his riders drop off his back, then sprang at the dome, ready to tear this attacker to shreds.


Edited by Toa of Dancing, Oct 15 2011 - 02:28 PM.

  • 0

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*


#44 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 23-July 10
  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 03:19 PM

OOC: @ ToD: Oh, I see now. And the cache aren't going to blow. That problem was solved a long time ago. ;) IC: Shadowtangle Reya, feeling moist sand beginning to weigh her down, absorbed all the moisture covering the grains, causing it all to fall away. She stopped then, and turned to face her opponents. And in the case that they should attack again, Reya started preparing a quick attack. ''The caches are safe now! You have your prize and we have ours. Just leave us alone.'' said the Toa of Water. OOC: @ Levacius: Thanks for clearing that up. But mind control is limited in the sense that the user cannot force the victim to do anything against their morals. And I don't think you'd have to focus extremely hard; a Komau user doesn't require a huge amount of concentration when using its mind control power. Plus, for one skilled with his powers, the amount of concentration requiered wouldn't be as much. Whenever Iruini used his Kualsi, he was never described as having to readjust after teleporting. In fact, in Birth of the Rahaga, Iruini begins talking to his imprisoned teamates immediately after teleporting to them. And the way I saw the teleport was that Hexxon had the energies ready, teleported, and then used the mental power on Sledge just as he noticed Hexxon was gone. IC: Ashring Vertan grunted as Shanrahk's foot collided with his crest. It hurt, but is was not enough to knock back his great form. Furious, the red warrior aimed his eyes at Shanrahk and unleashed his Impact Vision to throw him back with the concussive force.
  • 0

#45 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Language of the Past

  • 03-May 07
  • 8,132 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 03:39 PM

OOC: Didn't TPtI shoot down them being deactivated? I really can't remember.

Jontan/Shadowtangle\IC: She stopped. Perfect. The sand quickly swarmed around her lower torso and began sucking her under. "You can never be too sure," Jontan said, the maniacal glint in his eye obvious as he approached his prey.


Edited by Toa of Dancing, Oct 15 2011 - 03:51 PM.

  • 0

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*


#46 Offline The True Zedd of BZPower

The True Zedd of BZPower
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

  • 14-October 03
  • 4,713 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 03:46 PM

iC:Shanrahk flew backward from the blast and hissed angrily, grabbing his staff, he raised it above his head and willed the Darkness around them to consume their fighting area."Let's see how you do when all the lights go out." He hissed from the shadows.
  • 0

#47 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 23-July 10
  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 04:24 PM

OOC:

IC: The Shadowtangle caches had been prepared for surviving in the jungle. They were packed with antivenom, water purifiers and even vials of scent to ward off some of the more territorial predators. In this case the Shepherds were rewarding teamwork and sharing

Taken from the archive. (pg. 22, post # 860) The post where the contents of the caches are revealed after they meet. IC: Shadowtangle In a burst of water, the sand consuming Reya was washed away. Reaching out with her hands, she parted the fog where she heard Jontan coming, and then formed portions of mist into small daggers of highly compacted water. They then moved in to surround Sand Toa, circling him closely and were ready to stab at Reya's command. ''This is your last chance! Go away! You have your own supplies, why take ours?'' she asked. IC: Ashring At first Vertan began to panic as darkness surround them. He shook the feeling away quickly, if he became distracted, then he would die. The Skakdi blasted the ground where he had last seen Shanrahk with his vision power. Then he began charging force bolts in his palms. They lit up the dark somewhat for him to see. And then he searched the area for his enemy.

  • 0

#48 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Language of the Past

  • 03-May 07
  • 8,132 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 04:55 PM

Jontan and Rastaque/Shadowtangle\IC: Jontan stopped a few bio from Reya and summoned sand to create a shell around him. The sand sucking her in kept pulling her down, attacking from all sides, relentless despite. "And have you looked inside the caches? Do you think either cache would have a use without both of them? No." Rastaque crept slowly higher into some nearby foliage. They'd dispose of this one, and if her friends came to save her, they'd have to be held off. Or disposed of. Either way would work.


  • 0

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*


#49 Offline -Toa Lhikevikk-

-Toa Lhikevikk-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 10-August 08
  • 1,513 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 05:19 PM

IC: Szunerai: Yawning Sunder: Near Angel, Villy, Sozar, and Sacoran: Szunerai carefully climbed down the cliffside, having slipped away from the rest of the Painkillers while the others were distracted by the battle. Although the giant waterfall made his task incredibly dangerous, the mass of roots and vines that covered the cliffside gave him something to hold on to. He swung his grappling hook, snagging the bottom of the edge of the bridge. He tied the other end to a crossbow stake, looped it around a massive tree root, loaded it into his crossbow, and fired at the exact same spot. A hit. Cautiously the warrior pulled himself alongside the bottom of the bridge. As the battle raged above him, he peered out to the side, making sure to remain mostly hidden. His allies were wisely staying out of the action... until, unexpectedly and without any apparent reason, Beretta committed suicide. Szunerai was so stunned by this that he almost let go of the rope. Regaining his composure, Szun continued onwards and upwards until at last he reached the Stony Leap. He hooked his claws into a crack in the edifice, pulling himself onto the side of the structure. Before him stood an impressive fortress, or at least, impressive for one that apparently had been built overnight. Szun looked over the rock walls, eyeing the enemy combatants. Not wanting to be noticed, he ducked behind the wall once more. He prepared his Rhotuka launcher, and pointed it blindly over his head, aiming behind himself. He fired several shots at random, not caring whether they missed the enemies and struck the fortress -- that would only further his plans. This was his kind of warfare. OOC: Anyone mind telling me who the enemies on the bridge are?
  • 0

Posted Image


#50 Offline Oblitus

Oblitus
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 04-November 08
  • 2,334 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 05:21 PM

IC: Orssa: Shadowtangle:"I am Orssa, the creation of a gone wrong Makuta cloning experiment. Who are you?" Orssa gestured to the rest of the group.OOC: Nevermind me not posting again.
  • 0

#51 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,923 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 05:24 PM

OOC: When Onewa used the mask, he had to focus on its usage. He didn't just command someone, then walk away. You describe it as having teleported, thought about your actions, then used your mental power. Just enough time to turn, see an enemy, and do something elementally before being blasted. IC: Sledge / Parched Wastes Stop The thought went through his mind. Sledge couldn't move. He felt like he was being compelled. Obey Again. "What is doing this? Is this some kind of Shepherds trick?" He considered. It was all to likely one of Patronage had been taken out, and now some sort of psionics user was doing their will. He fought back. He wouldn't let anyone tell him what to do! Never again. Holding his mind as strong as he can, he steeled himself. He tried to move forward, but he couldn't command his body. His opponent couldn't, either. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Felix and grinned. With the last of his will, he focused on the dome. If pulled away, from the back, so that Felix could make his attack before his opponent attacked. OOC: Not quite sure Mr. Mayor everyone on the bridge, but the guys who built the fort were Frag and Klax. Irriane joined them and is trying to parlay with the group attacking the fortress. Who are a bunch of people. IC: Irriane / Stony Leap Irriane barely dodged one of the spinners. "Are you deaf?" she asked the newcomer. "Or just insane?" -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor, Oct 15 2011 - 05:25 PM.

  • 0

#52 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 05:25 PM

-==IC: Kairan==- "The name's Kairan." Kairan said, as he looked around.
  • 0

#53 Offline Oblitus

Oblitus
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 04-November 08
  • 2,334 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 05:29 PM

IC: Xiphos: Stony Leap:"Who are you?" Xiphos repeatedly asked Irriane, who seemed too distracted to answer.OOC: :(
  • 0

#54 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 18-February 06
  • 14,831 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 05:33 PM

IC: Trailing along the blackened paths of Ashring, Kuy'saz'ra was amazed to see a star fall out the sky towards him. He was disappointed to see the gleam fade from it as it became an Observer. His guardians had a task for him apparently... Resting atop the highest peak in Toothy Bane, Blinding White was enjoying the cold. He always tried staying around the montains, and never crossed in the Waste if he could help it. His peace was interrupted when an Observer, all whirrs and clicks, hovered towards him with news and instructions... Laelius was recovering from his last fight in the depths of Shadowtangle. He was fixed dents and scratches in his armour, melting them back into pristine perfection. He sighed audibly when an Observer, propellor hacking through the foliage, came a-calling... Talpid was lurking close to Haven Cove. There was always someone weak or dying trying to seek sanctuary in the relative quiet. Someone he could easily take care of and who wouldn't put up a fight. He heard something coming, and hefted his sharp-edged hoe in readiness. He was both relieved and disappointed to see an Observer with fresh orders... Jaxenia was relaxing in a small pool, heedless of the three bodies scattered round it. She had put them there after all. The Skakdi had given her a little trouble but she'd finished him eventually. Her eyes gleamed bright as an Observer hovered, almost nervously, above her. Aderyn was wandering through the Parched Waste, using his elemental powers a little to keep the stinging sandstorms off him. There was a set of ruins nearby with supplies of food and water. He was neither hungry or thirsty, but was hoping he might find someone there who was. Then they could be hungry, thirsty, afraid and dead. He ignored the Observer that followed behind him. It could wait
  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#55 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,923 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 05:43 PM

OOC: You're still in the Shadowtangle; the other group is closest. Our affectionate mayor just climbed up from the chasm and opened fire. Seemingly he would be allied with enemies, so I directed to him. IC: Suicavel / Toothy Bane "One day, one day I'll get them. But not now." Suicavels left hand was squeezed around the neck of a dead matoran. A streak of red covered the ground as he went up one of the mountain slopes to a small cave. A shield of shadow covered over him to protect him from the sun. "Tonight I'll return. Tonight they will all die." IC: Levacius / Toothy Bane Cove Levacius inspected the vessel. "Tonight, we will set sail." IC: Arillan / Shadowtangle Arillan aimed his bow at a small rahi. The arrow pierced its skull easily, and he walked over to retrieve it. "Tonight I shall not go without, it would seem." -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
  • 0

#56 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Language of the Past

  • 03-May 07
  • 8,132 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 05:48 PM

Trian and Felix/Parched Wastes\IC: Trian grabbed Sledge's shoulders and spoke in his ear, "Don't let him get to you. He won't last against us." Felix saw the opening and took it, his gaping maw about to break his prey in half.


  • 0

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*


#57 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 30-January 11
  • 3,298 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 06:04 PM

IC: Plagia Simul - Shadowtangle Plagia watched her brother carefully. He was upset, she could see that. More sad than angry. They would have to talk about this when they had a moment. 'I'm Plagia, this is my brother Rynekk.' -Void
  • 0

#58 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 23-July 10
  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 06:22 PM

IC: Shadowtangle A flood of water burst from Reya and swept away all the attacking sand. She then directed the wave in Jontan's direction as a distraction. She was tired of this fight. She didn't know were her allies were. But she wouldn't give up her prize. The Water Toa broke into a run in a different direction, heading to a random location. OOC: @ Levacius: I know that, I said a user didn't need to focus hard on it. And even when Sledge had used his Element, the blast was still releashed before Hexxon was imprisoned. IC: Parched Wastes But Felix never got the chance, as Hexxon teleported at the first sign of the outside world, leaving the tiger snapping at empty air. He appeared between Sledge and Trian and Felix, his back facing the Rahi. Then he disappeared again, this time teleporting next to Sledge and Trian. ''Get away from my Toa, you fool!'' he ordered as he threw out a telekinetic punch at Trian. He wasn't going to lose his enslaved target, not now.
  • 0

#59 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 06-March 11
  • 3,268 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 06:26 PM

Sacoran answered for the group. "Frag attacked first. Zodian has been my ally since I was put on the island, and he helped me. Every body else took sides." This was all telepathic.
  • 0

emCiGiR.jpg


#60 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Language of the Past

  • 03-May 07
  • 8,132 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 06:38 PM

Trian and Felix/Parched Wastes\IC: Felix recovered and again pounced toward Hexxon. Trian reeled from the blow, but remained standing. "No!"


  • 0

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*


#61 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,923 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 06:41 PM

IC: Sledge / Parched Wastes Sledge could hear the talking. It was vague. Don't let him get to you...Don't let him get to you... He tried to fight it, but he couldn't free himself to perform his own actions. my toa...my toa...my toa... He was one of the shepherds servants! Refusing to be their captive, he roared in rage and broke free of the control, swinging with all of his strength right into the toa of psionics. IC: Irriane / Stony Leap "Did you try to threaten him?" asked Irriane. "What did you do? Surely, they had a reason to attack you. Was it some kind of challenge? Did you think of that? They've done nothing to harm anyone, yet everyone attacks them! We should be worried about the shepherds, or worse than that! And if this battle continues the way it is... there may be no bridge to fight over!" -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor, Oct 15 2011 - 06:41 PM.

  • 0

#62 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 23-July 10
  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 07:08 PM

IC: Parched Wastes Hexxon, stunned that Sledge broke free, was battered aside by the Toa of Iron. The only fortunate thing about this attack was that he was pushed out of Felix's path. His tall body crashed into the sand, and he groaned. But he picked himself up quickly, ignoring the pain. Hexxon knew staying down too long would only lead to his demise. He whirled, calling upon the power of his mask to transport him to the dune's top. Once there he turned to the group below, and reached out with both hands, summoning mental energy. Streams of telekinetic force poured from his palms, rushing towards the golden gaunlet on Sledge's hand. This was his last attempt to get that weapon, and should he fail, the Psionics Toa would improvise. Hexxon watched as the Nynrah crafted tool began to slightly slide off the Toa's hand...
  • 0

#63 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 27-September 06
  • 3,598 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 07:38 PM

OOC: Now, assuming we won't have anymore interruptions... IC - Nostala - Shadowtangle: "I'm Nostala," the Artanian said. "This is Greel and Rocky." She gestured to Greel and the Rock Lion. "We're trying to clear the bridge to the other side of the island, which has been blocked by a group of other prisoners. If you want to help, then say so."

Edited by Parugi, Oct 15 2011 - 07:38 PM.

  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026 - 027 - 028 - 029 - 030 - 031 - 032 - 033

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#64 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 06-March 11
  • 3,268 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 07:41 PM

Sacoran replied cooly. "Frag threatened us first. He told us we three seconds to leave, and i got back in his face. This destruction followed. If frag agrees to Join our forces, and not to be a tyrant, we will have peace."
  • 0

emCiGiR.jpg


#65 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 08:13 PM

-==IC: Kairan/Shadowtangle==-"Do you think we need to change our strategy any now, if everyone agrees to help? I only ask, because our initial plan factored in three people; unless we have the rest essentially be sentries of sorts." Kairan said, as he looked back to the bridge to see what was happening there.
  • 0

#66 Offline Oblitus

Oblitus
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 04-November 08
  • 2,334 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 08:15 PM

IC: Orssa: Shadowtangle: " Yes then. If we decide to fight them, why not get prestige from them. Become their allies! Then, at their weakest moment, we strike! Unless we are in favor of destroying the Sheperds, I'm okay with that too." Orssa suggested.
  • 0

#67 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,923 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 08:15 PM

IC: Sledge / Parched Wastes Sledge squeezed his fist with the gauntlet in it, then caused part of his armor to transfer to a cover over the entire hand. Pointing his hammer, which he held in the other hand, he sent forth a flurry of sharp razors. "The shepherds will not have their tools back! And they will not have me either!" he shouted. IC: Irriane / Stony Leap "Hah!" cried Irriane. "So you're telling me he is a tyrant because he didn't want to join you? And this is what all this destruction has been for? Surely there must be some sort of peace agreement we can make for such a silly reason as this!" -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
  • 0

#68 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 27-September 06
  • 3,598 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 08:19 PM

IC - Nostala - Shadowtangle: "Assuming they all agree to help, then yes, we will," Nostala said. "Though it'll make the job so much easier, anyway." She folded her arms across her chest, thinking. "I suppose I could go down and try to negotiate while you all get into position. If they don't agree to ally with us, then you can strike. Though something tells me that if they're willing to create an entire fortress to block the bridge, they won't be willing to ally with some group of strangers like us."
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026 - 027 - 028 - 029 - 030 - 031 - 032 - 033

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#69 Offline Oblitus

Oblitus
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 04-November 08
  • 2,334 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 08:20 PM

IC: Xiphos: Stony Leap: Xiphos rushed into the conversation. "Frag's method of being friends with you is seeing if you are a powerful warrior. He did that with me and Klax, and yet her," Xiphos said, pointing at Irriane,"Now, if you want to be with us, you'll have to fight with us." Xiphos stated. OOC: Levacius, should we puppet Frag since Vorik is gone or just wait? IC: Orssa: Shadowtangle: "Agreed. But I have to say, I should be your escort. I can make us intangible if they attack." Orssa said.

Edited by Rakata, Oct 15 2011 - 08:23 PM.

  • 0

#70 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 08:23 PM

-==IC: Kairan/Shadowtangle==- "Well, the one problem is that they already saw me, and would likely suspect me from the start. It might work, if I don't help until then, but... Wait..." Kairan said, and thought for a moment, and smiled slightly."Maybe that might actually work, in a way."
  • 0

#71 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 27-September 06
  • 3,598 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 08:30 PM

IC - Nostala - Shadowtangle: "I don't like that smile," Nostala said. "But what do you have in mind?"
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026 - 027 - 028 - 029 - 030 - 031 - 032 - 033

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#72 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 08:35 PM

-==IC: Kairan/Shadowtangle==- Kairan chuckled slightly."Sorry." Kairan apologized, and then addressed her question."I was thinking that we'd do part of both plans. I mean, it was mentioned that we could have people in position, and that was initially part of our other plan, correct? So, we could attempt to somehow do both plans at the same time." Kairan explained. OOC: Just as a refresher, what was the plan anyway? I know it involved Kairan sneaking over to the bridge, but I don't recall what else was to happen. =/
  • 0

#73 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 30-January 11
  • 3,298 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 08:44 PM

OOC: Absolutely no idea! :biggrin: IC: Plagia - Shadowtangle Plagia smiled, 'Well, whatever the plan is, we're in.' She glanced at Rynekk, 'C'mon brother, don't worry. It'll be fine.' Rynekk chuckled darkly, 'That's what you said the last time, and I almost got eaten by a brakas monkey.' She smiled and ended up laughing hysterically, 'That...was...funny!' she said in between breaths. OOC: Probably the last post of the night, guys. -Void
  • 0

#74 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,923 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 08:48 PM

OOC: No Rakata; and from what I saw, none of our characters are sure where he is, are we? He just vanished on some six month long quest to rid the world of bad people. And by bad people I mean rabbits. IC: Irriane / Stony Leap Irriane looked over quizically. "Challenge? He never challenge me. Likely because he was fighting all of you... Klax let me in because I fixed his having a half Bio metal spike embedded in his leg." Looking over, she said, "Perhaps we can stop this conflict. But I don't know how Klax may respond. Or Frag... wherever he is." -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor, Oct 15 2011 - 08:48 PM.

  • 0

#75 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 06-March 11
  • 3,268 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 08:50 PM

IC: Sacoran stared coldly at Irraine. "We didn't ask to join. The only reason i'm asking to join now is to make sure no one gets killed. But if you want more bloodshed, as your friend here seems to ask for, so be it."
  • 0

emCiGiR.jpg


#76 Offline Skarloth

Skarloth
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

  • 09-November 08
  • 4,769 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 08:56 PM

IC Klax - Fortress-Stoney Leap - Negotiating: "I'd love to stop fighting, since I don't know why those morons over there started fighting us anyway," Klax said, gesturing towards Sacoran and his group of buddies. "I'd also be willing to make another bridge across the canyon, so travelers could cross without having to bother us," Klax said, contradicting the original purpose of the Fort, which was to separate the two halves of the island from each other, along with everyone on them. -Klax

Edited by Skarloth, Oct 15 2011 - 09:29 PM.

  • 0

#77 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 23-July 10
  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 08:57 PM

IC: Parched Wastes Hexxon focused one of the streams at Sledge's metal attack, causing it to change course and head for both Trian and Felix. Then he moved the other beam of telekinetic force to the dead body of Qayzaf on Trian's pitchfork. The corpse's mask quivered before being pulled off by the mental force. It flew through the air and right into Hexxon's hand. He clutched the Kanohi Jutlin tightly with both hands. If he wasn't going to get the gauntlet now, then he could at least keep this thing. IC: Shadowtangle ''Perhaps we could do both, but the plan needs to altered a little. To efficiently destroy that fort, Rynekk will need to hide, probably in the tree tops where they couldn't see him, and use his Iron powers on it. Plagia and Kairan can electrify the fort. And I would be here with Rocky to slice the trees down for some damage and a distraction.'' Greel said. OOC: @ Blade: The original plan was to electrify the fort while Nostala and Greel cut down the trees on the structure, with Kairan, Greel, and Nostala trading their equipment with eachother. Kairan would use Nostala's Kanohi while he used hers to disguise himself, and she would borrow one of Greel's blades. Last post for today. More posts tomarrow hopefully.

Edited by Magnus Greel, Oct 15 2011 - 08:59 PM.

  • 0

#78 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 06-March 11
  • 3,268 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 09:05 PM

OOC: Wait. Xipho's buddies? Isn't he on YOUR side?
  • 0

emCiGiR.jpg


#79 Offline Oblitus

Oblitus
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 04-November 08
  • 2,334 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 09:13 PM

OOC: Skarloth, I was on your side. Not Lord Darkon's. Look back in the archives just if you don't know. IC: Xiphos: Stony Leap: " I was only following what Frag wanted, wherever he is. But if you want peace, so be it." Xiphos countered. IC: Orssa: Shadowtangle: "We could do that if, if, our negtiations go as planned." Orssa said. OOC: Darkon, I'm not sure if you can only do only OOC posts.

Edited by Rakata, Oct 15 2011 - 09:15 PM.

  • 0

#80 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 28-March 08
  • 6,923 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 09:19 PM

OOC: You can't. @ Rakata. No OOC only posts. Check that rule, Darkon. IC: Irriane / Stony Leap The toa of fire smiled. "See, that works out perfectly! A new bridge for people to get across, while the fortress remains." Unaware of their original plan, she didn't even consider that the others had no good reason for doing what they did. -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor, Oct 16 2011 - 03:25 PM.

  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users