Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The Island Of Pain


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
3351 replies to this topic

#81 Offline Skarloth

Skarloth
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

  • 4,769 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 09:34 PM

OOC: Whoops! I meant Lord Darkon's characters. DX I thought for sure Xiphos was one Darkon's characters. IC Klax - Fortress - Negotiating: -Other than to have a large Fortress to live in, safe from Rahi, and opponents. "So... truce?" he asked out, looking around the group of people who had previously been fighting. IC Oura - Shadowtangle - Fighting: Oura ran after Reya and Jontan, cutting down foliage in his way. He arrived at the fight at the wrong moment, though, as a large wall of water was rushing his way. OOC: I'll wait for ToD to post, just in case Jontan decides to block the wave somehow. -Oura
  • 0

#82 Offline The True Zedd of BZPower

The True Zedd of BZPower
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

  • 4,700 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 10:05 PM

IC: Ashring At first Vertan began to panic as darkness surround them. He shook the feeling away quickly, if he became distracted, then he would die. The Skakdi blasted the ground where he had last seen Shanrahk with his vision power. Then he began charging force bolts in his palms. They lit up the dark somewhat for him to see. And then he searched the area for his enemy.

The darkness was thick, the Skakdi could not light the area easily.Shanrahk, hidden charged from behind and swung his staff at his opponents back.

  • 0

#83 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,593 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 11:31 PM

IC - Nostala - Shadowtangle -- Aggressive Negotiations:Nostala thought for a moment, and then nodded. "I can make this work." She stooped down, getting on one knee; grabbing a nearby stick, she began to draw a rough sketch of the area around the bridge in the dirt - barely visible in what little light was getting through the jungle's canopy, but still visible nonetheless. She picked up several small rocks, and then began to speak. "You all have good points," the Artanian said. "We just need to bring them together into a comprehensive plan of action. We'll need to do this is stages. First off, we need to get as many trees as possible ready to be cut down, in case the negotiations don't work. We'll need to do this quickly; however, with Rynekk's control over Iron, we won't need as many as before. "Now, once that is done, Orssa and I will move in and begin negotiations; we'll mainly serve as a distraction while everyone else moves into position, just in case they don't wish to cooperate. While we talk to them, Kairan, Plagia and Rynekk will move under the bridge -- Kairan can take my Mask of Disguise, as we planned earlier, since they know what he looks like now. If the negotiations don't work -- which you'll know, most likely, by the sounds of another fight -- then you'll know to attack, with Kairan and Plagia electrocuting the fortress while Rynekk attempts to bring it down with his powers. At the same time, Greel and Rocky can begin knocking down trees; with luck, that'll give Orssa and I enough of a distraction to get away from the fight, while also potentially causing damage to both their group and the fortress itself." She paused, having placed all of the stones in their designated positions. "With any luck, it won't come to that; if they're smart, they'll listen and let us pass through, or at least agree to move their base. Although, we need a surefire way to signal each other that doesn't have the potential to backfire; otherwise the possibility remains that the plan could fall apart under our feet. Any questions or ideas?"
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#84 Offline Oblitus

Oblitus
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,334 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 12:53 AM

IC: Orssa: Shadowtangle: "I'm in." Orssa said blankly as he put his hand out, awaiting each of the group's member's hand.
  • 0

#85 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,076 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 07:51 AM

IC: Rynekk - Shadowtangle Rynekk was hesitant to join what seemed like a suicide mission. But, then again, Greel had saved him from that Rock Lion. He was in dept to him, and this seemed fair enough to join. 'Just one question,' he said, before placing his hand in the circle, 'how am I supposed to bring down a fortress?' -Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void, Oct 16 2011 - 07:52 AM.

  • 0

all-murderers-are-slightly-deranged.jpg


#86 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,975 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 08:59 AM

Jontan and Rastaque/Shadowtangle\IC: Jontan momentarily put forth extra power into his shell, helping it hold against the tidal wave. He then began chasing after his prey yet again. The sand was not to be deterred, and a few seconds later began to latch onto Reya like claws of a hungry beast. One of these appendages of living sand tried to wrest the cache from her arms. Rastaque was able to stay in the tree when the wave struck it, leaving him above Oura. Thus, the toa felt the need to take advantage of his opponent's predicament and start flinging needles down upon him. OOC: I just realized, Jontan could see what's inside the caches. XD

Trian and Felix/Parched Wastes\IC: Well, this put Felix in a predicament. He was now hurtling toward Sledge. Thankfully, he was able to launch himself over the former slave. OOC: Sorry, can't post anymore.


  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#87 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 09:24 AM

-==IC: Kairan/Shadowtangle==- "That sounds good to me." Kairan said with a nod."Just... Be careful; alright?" Kairan asked, as he looked back to where the fight had been taking place."I'm not sure exactly how willing they'll be to listen to things we say, so... Again, just be careful." Kairan said, as he tried to figure out the best thing to disguise himself as, even before they swapped masks.
  • 0

#88 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 09:58 AM

IC: Shadowtangle Reya, feeling more sand attacking her, summoned Elemental energy. Tentacles of compacted water burst from her back, four in all, two on either side. They wrapped around the sand appendages, and pulled them away from Reya and her cache. She ran forward, the sand claws behind her, and used the tentacles to feel around her surroundings. In this way, Reya could avoid bashing into anymore plants. Though she kept one limb of water facing the faraway sand, just in case it came back at her, which she knew well it probably would. Then she felt it: a source of water up ahead, growing in size as she came closer. It soon became apparent it wasn't a pool, but maybe a lake, or the sea... IC: Shadowtangle Greel turned to Rynekk. ''You could splinter sections of the metal into iron shards, tear parts of it up, crumble it up into large slabs of metallic protodermis and send to the bottom of the chasm.... Things like that.'' he suggested. IC: Parched Wastes Deciding to leave with his new mask and maybe return later, Hexxon turned to teleport away. But just before he did, however, something near the dune's base where Sledge and his partners had previously been caught his attention. An instant later, he appeared at the spot, and picked up the item. It was a staff - Qayzaf's staff - with a Rhotuka launcher built on it. He grinned; the deceased warrior must have dropped it sometime before or after his faded illusion faded. Whichever was the case, the Toa gripped the shaft of his new weapon. It could replace the gauntlet for now... Not wanting to give the others time for another attack, he looked ahead at the spanning desert, and teleported to the farthest spot in his sight, leaving the group beyond the dune far behind. IC: Ashring Vertan heard the scraping of metal upon rock behind him, but it was too late. He felt the Rahkshi's staff smack his spine, and grunted in pain. Turning, he hurled the two charged force bolts at the spot where he knew Shanrahk stood, hoping they would hit. OOC: Last post for now.

Edited by Magnus Greel, Oct 16 2011 - 10:00 AM.

  • 0

#89 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 10:09 AM

-==IC: Kairan/Shadowtangle==- Kairan thought for a moment."What if the supports were damaged? If the iron holding up the fortress was damaged, wouldn't it collapse?" Kairan asked, as an alternative plan.
  • 0

#90 Offline Oblitus

Oblitus
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,334 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 10:16 AM

IC: Orssa: Shadowtangle: "Yes, but how would we get to the other side of the island? Once that bridge is destroyed, this island will be two islands. I don't want that." Orssa growled as he handled his staff.
  • 0

#91 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 10:20 AM

-==IC: Kairan/Shadowtangle==- "No, no, you misunderstand... I meant the supports of the fortress. Aka, what holds the walls up and such. I mean, if things start to fall apart at the base of the fortress, logically, the rest of the fortress, assuming the parts where the different walls and floors are slightly weakened as well, would just collapse." Kairan explained, hoping that explanation would be better.
  • 0

#92 Offline Oblitus

Oblitus
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,334 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 10:25 AM

IC: Orssa: Shadowtangle: "That could work, but we would have to reach it first." Orssa said.
  • 0

#93 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 10:29 AM

-==IC: Kairan/Shadowtangle==- Kairan looked around at the other for a moment, and then explained that part."Which is why some of us are heading over to the bridge while Nostala tries to negotiate." Kairan said, wondering inwardly if Orssa had been paying full attention while Nostala had explained the modified plan.
  • 0

#94 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,076 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 10:31 AM

OOC: Wouldn't this stunt count as GMing. Depending on how big this fortress is... IC: Rynekk - Shadowtangle Rynekk smiled. Leave it to him to get the hard job. 'Well then, let's get moving,' he said, impatient for this to begin. -Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void, Oct 16 2011 - 10:34 AM.

  • 0

all-murderers-are-slightly-deranged.jpg


#95 Offline Oblitus

Oblitus
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,334 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 10:35 AM

IC: Orssa: Shadowtangle: "I was paying attention, for your information! Nostala said we would electrocute the fortress, no have it crumble down. That's what you suggested. Nostala, what do you think" Orssa responded.
  • 0

#96 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 10:41 AM

OOC: It's a case of trying it. Whether it works or not; that's a different question. =P Besides, it's only if the negotiations fail, and since there'll likely be multiple battles between trying to keep the fortress up or destroy it, and attempting to electrify it and also fend off the people defending it... it's not likely this will be as simple as everyone believes in-character. =P -==IC: Kairan/Shadowtangle==- "Should the ones heading to the bridge start to cut the trees down part-way, or can the ones who are staying help with that?" Kairan asked, curious about that before deciding about leaving or not. However, he then turned to Orssa."She said that Rynekk would help try to bring the fortress down. With his help, plus the trees, then we'd do that. The electrifying part is mostly for those who might still be inside." Kairan explained.

Edited by Fullbringer Blade, Oct 16 2011 - 10:43 AM.

  • 0

#97 Offline Oblitus

Oblitus
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,334 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 10:45 AM

OOC: Thanks for clarifiying.:) IC: Orssa: Shadowtangle: "Nostala and I are negotiating- well, she is for the most part. But I think the negotiatetors will go second, with everyone else staying ahead of us, but still a safe distance." Orssa suggested.
  • 0

#98 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 10:51 AM

-==IC: Kairan/Shadowtangle==- "Yeah, I believe we'll be set up in position before you start negotiations. Mostly so that if anything goes south, we can start on the backup plan as fast as we can." Kairan said, and thought for a moment."Hopefully we'll also be able to help with actual combat, but that'd mostly require elemental powers, for the most part." Kairan said as he thought through that part of the plan.
  • 0

#99 Offline Oblitus

Oblitus
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,334 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 10:52 AM

IC: Orssa: Shadowtangle: "Then let's start moving." Orssa urged. OOC: What should we do with Nostala?
  • 0

#100 Offline The True Zedd of BZPower

The True Zedd of BZPower
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

  • 4,700 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 10:59 AM

IC:Shanrahk was surprised and flew backwards again, hitting the rock."This is getting annoying." He grumbled.
  • 0

#101 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,076 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 11:36 AM

OOC: Thanks for clearing that up. IC: Plagia - Shadowtangle Plagia grabbed her bow and notched an arrow into it. 'I agree. Let's get this show on the road!' -Void
  • 0

all-murderers-are-slightly-deranged.jpg


#102 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,975 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 12:37 PM

Trian and Felix/Parched Wastes\IC: "Hey! That's our dead body, it's our right to loot it!" Trian yelled after Hexxon. She dropped the body beside Sledge and leaped onto Felix. Taking the cue, the muaka burst into a sprint, racing toward the distant figure of their attacker.

Jontan/Shadowtangle\IC: Jontan wasn't making the sand claw only at Reya from behind. It was forming walls and arms in front of her, trying to slow down her pace. Jontan was now using his shell as a wedge between any water launched at him, steaming on toward his prey. OOC: So, were we able to deactivate the bombs or not? And in that case, were we able to unlock them?


  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#103 Offline Oblitus

Oblitus
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,334 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 12:58 PM

IC: Xephos: 30 bios off Shadowtangle: Xephos was thinking to himself, what's going on?This isn't home. He searched around the area for any sentient life. Nothing but a couple of water ganfas. So, he thought, why not use my hunting skills to use?
  • 0

#104 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,593 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 01:10 PM

IC - Nostala - Shadowtangle: "I think Kairan explained things well enough," Nostala said. "If you can find some more trees to weaken on your way to the underside of the bridge, that'd be great -- one of us can find them after we meet with these people." She stood up. "If we're all ready, then let's get started." She removed her Mask of Disguise, holding the Miru-shaped mask out to Kairan.

Edited by Parugi, Oct 16 2011 - 01:11 PM.

  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#105 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 01:14 PM

-==IC: Kairan/Shadowtangle==- Kairan nodded, and removed his Kualsi, and handed it to Nostala, and then accepted the Mask of Disguise, and then put it on. Kairan looked around, and then attempted to shift into different forms of the people around, but while he got the shapes correctly, the mask seemed to not be under his full control, as he always seemed to shift into a variant of that person with his traditional colour scheme."... This... Might take a few seconds to get used to." Kairan said, as he then shifted into a not-so-convincing small tree. OOC: =P Just a little bit of humour. =P
  • 0

#106 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,895 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 03:26 PM

IC: Sledge / Parched Wastes Following the lead of Trian and her pet, Sledge rushed forward. He let the iron fold back off from the gauntlet. What puzzled him was why the gauntlet was of such value to the shepherds; surely they could create more like it! But if they wanted it that bad, why would they retreat... A trap maybe? No, he couldn't remember ever seeing Patronage work together. Or did they? He didn't really know. -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
  • 0

#107 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 3,255 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 04:08 PM

IC: Sacoran looked coldly at Klax, and then at Irraine. "We shall truce, but there must be on rule. Ventis and I wish to make our own fortress."
  • 0

zKPS4TR.jpg


#108 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,076 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 04:14 PM

IC: Plagia - Shadowtangle Plagia cocked her head from side to side before saying, 'Kairan, are you supposed to be a tree or some sort of giant wombat?' She put the arrow back into her quiver, grabbed one of Rynekk's larger knives and said, 'I volunteer to cut down those trees you need.' -Void
  • 0

all-murderers-are-slightly-deranged.jpg


#109 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,593 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 04:52 PM

IC - Nostala - Shadowtangle: "Just try to feel the mask, Kairan," Nostala advised, placing his Kualsi on her face and beginning to move closer to where the bridge was. "It makes it easier to use." She looked around. "Twenty trees should be enough; make sure that they're close enough to hit the fortress once Greel knocks them down."
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#110 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 04:53 PM

-==IC: Kairan/Shadowtangle==- "I don't really know, to be honest." Kairan said, before trying out Nostala's advice, and shifting into a wolf, and suddenly falling to the ground. He then sighed, but nodded, essentially a 'this is good enough, I guess' type of signal. OOC: Let's just hope he's not stuck in that form. =P

Edited by Fullbringer Blade, Oct 16 2011 - 04:53 PM.

  • 0

#111 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 3,255 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 05:08 PM

Sacoran's head whipped around. "I've just sensed other people. My mind probe located multiple non-friendly intelligent beings in this area. We outnumber them. But I'm not sure by how much."
  • 0

zKPS4TR.jpg


#112 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,895 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 05:23 PM

IC: Irriane / Stony Leap "Your own fort?" asked Irriane. "This one takes up most of stony leap. There's no way the bridge will be able to hold up another fort!"She nodded her head. "Though you are correct about enemies. They're just at the edge of Shadowtangle. I saw them earlier. I don't know what they want, why they want it, how friendly they are - I don't really know much of anything." IC: Levacius / Tooth Bane Cove "Bah! Who needs forts!" exclaimed Levacius as he placed a rough picture frame in the captains - his, of course - cabin. He frowned. Picture frames typically look better with designs on them. And paintings. He walked out on deck, and announced to the other two, "Well, the Griffon II is almost ready for her maiden voyage. Not too much longer until..." He looked up, and frowned. "Oh, right. Sails. Confound it!" She was a very nice ship. She could probably hold ten crew members of about toa size, along with a good deal of cargo. She had a lower deck and a top deck, with only three rooms in the lower deck, and had a small cabin on the very top for the captain. She would work best with a crew at the oars, but as storms weren't very common here on the island, it was unlikely she would have any difficulties with just the sails (when necessary) and him steering. The sails were already made. They weren't much. He had found a crashed ship on the shoreline with tattered but still functional sails that appeared to be made out of a much larger species cloak. They were far too large for the ship, but they would work. He considered the possibility of that being a shepherds ship. No, they wouldn't crash. He doubted they even used ships! IC: Arillan / Shadowtangle Arillan left the Shadowtangle, coming out hidden. He doubted anyone without perfect eyesight could even see him if they were actively searching that one area. But he was in he perfect position to watch - though he couldn't hear - the transaction about seven five Bio away at Stony Leap.He was waiting for the fighting to start back up. -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
  • 0

#113 Offline Oblitus

Oblitus
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,334 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 05:28 PM

IC: Orssa: Shadowtangle:"C'mon, let's go." Orssa said cheerfully as he linked arms with Nostala.

Edited by Rakata, Oct 16 2011 - 05:29 PM.

  • 0

#114 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 3,255 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 05:28 PM

Sacoran turned back to her, smiling. "Oh, ours wouldn't be on Stony leap... It would be in the air. You forget we have gravity and Iron workers."
  • 0

zKPS4TR.jpg


#115 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 05:32 PM

-==IC: Kairan/Shadowtangle==- Wolf Kairan simply looked at Orssa, and narrowed his eyes slightly, as he slowly made his way away from the meeting spot. However, he did keep looking back, mostly to check on the others, partially to see if they were following.
  • 0

#116 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,076 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 05:50 PM

IC: Rynekk - Shadowtangle Plagia nodded sprinting into the trees like a deer in pursuit of prey. Rynekk moved over and patted Orssa and Nostala on the backs whispering, 'Good luck,' before he ran for another section of tree. He kept running until he found one that would fit his needs, a tall, thick redwood (or Bionicle equivalent). Rynekk grabbed two good knives and started the long climb. -Void
  • 0

all-murderers-are-slightly-deranged.jpg


#117 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 05:54 PM

-==IC: Kairan/Shadowtangle==- Kairan followed Plagia for the moment, using the extra two legs he had at his disposal for the moment to keep up speed without as much effort as would normally be required, as he hoped that they would reach the bridge soon, so that they could get into position.

Edited by Fullbringer Blade, Oct 16 2011 - 05:54 PM.

  • 0

#118 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,593 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 05:58 PM

IC - Nostala - Shadowtangle: This isn't exactly what I had in mind, but all right; if it works, it works, the Artanian thought. Walking with Orssa, the two headed in the direction of the fortress.
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#119 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 06:04 PM

-==IC: Kairan/Shadowtangle?==- Kairan continued to run near Plagia, as he continued to look to either side to make sure that no-one was about to attack them or anything.Faster we can get into position, faster I can hopefully revert to my normal form... Kairan thought, as he continued to run.Though, admittedly, it's not THAT bad... Though obviously I have no access to my weapons until I change back. Kairan mused mentally.
  • 0

#120 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 06:37 PM

OOC: The bombs were deactivated the moment they met, and unlocked right after that. ;) IC: Shadowtangle Reya's water tentacles brushed up against something grainy up ahead. At her command the appendages lashed out, destroying Jontan's sand wall and claws. She detected a huge amount of water just a little ways before her. She smiled at this; it was good. She could manipulate the water and wash both her enemies away... Only she stopped. If it hadn't been for her tentacles feeling around, Reya would have fallen of the edge of jungle that stood over the sea.... The tentacles gripped the trees behind her, and she looked back. Jontan and Rastaque would chase her all over the island just for a single cache. She looked back down the the splashing waves. Would they follow her even into the sea? Reya decided it would be foolish of them to chase her in an entire enviroment she could control. Holding her cache tightly, she took a deep breath, and dove into the waters. IC: Shadowtangle Greel and Rocky moved into position after watching Kairan's usage of Nostala's mask. He got up onto his steed's back and directed him to a tree close to the fort. In didn't take long, considering the extremely sharp claws Rocky possessed. The tree would only need a good, telekinetic push to fall down. The pair then turned to the tree next to it and began slicing. IC: Parched Wastes Hexxon was too far away to hear Trian shouting her anger at him. He stood before some ruins, his mask having brought him here. The placed looked pretty empty, which was probably made to be. Thanks to his mental probe on the group, he knew there was an oaisis or two located in similar places. Although it did look deserted, the Psionics Toa immediately sensed a presence nearby. Instead of reading this mind, Hexxon teleported into an upstairs room he saw through a window. He stood against a wall and closed his eyes to quickly scan the stranger's mind, collecting information as he did so. OOC: That would be Aderyn, I suppose. IC: Ashring Vertan fired his eyebeams where he heard his enemy crash and grumble. In addition, he began stomping his great foot on the warm ground to keep Shanrahk off balance by shaking the rock.

Edited by Magnus Greel, Oct 16 2011 - 06:37 PM.

  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users