The Island Of Pain

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

OOC: Sorry for my absence, everyone; I've been busy trying to stay up to date with school and two of the new RPGs, on top of preparing for the gum surgery that I had today and trying to make it so that Day Run goes into its hiatus on a fitting note.IC - Okena - Parched Wastes: Okena nodded, heading toward the eastern edge of the island; from there they would turn around into Shadowtangle, across Yawning Sunder. And once he had used his powers to find Arillan or one of the others?At the same time as he said that, a bird flying nearby conveniently died to illustrate his point.IC - Nostala - WoLves Base: Nostala was silent for a moment. When most of the others had not said anything, she crossed her arms. "I have to be frank," she said. "I'm beginning to lose trust in Sarkan and a few of the others the more time goes on. This Void character, Sarkan, even Elynirus sometimes -- you saw how she reacted to the repenting Zyglak."Unfortunately they're all valuable assets. But if they move to upset the mission once it begins, I will personally see to it that they don't get off the island with us."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Saylt, Danave - Oasis RuinsThe Ice Toa had had enough. 'This island can do a lot more than make people hallucinate.' He picked himself up off the floor, and threw a punch at Myr. Danave managed to catch his arm before the impact, and held him back while he struggled to get out of her grip. 'Do you know what happened in her mindscape? I'll give you a hint: all my team-mates died, and my whole village was sold to slavery. TRUE. BLOODY. STORY.' He broke free of Danave's grasp, and walked out of the room, and to a secluded area of the ruin. 'I think it's best we leave him for a while, let him collect his thoughts.' The Psionicist leant back against a wall, sighed, and whispered to herself 'Death is a gift on this Island.'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

Trian and Felix/WoL BaseIC:

"We don't have time to give him a few minutes. We have to set this into motion or it won't happen. C'mon, guys. We need to go," said Trian, who nodded southward.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Rynekk SimulRynekk nodded, 'I agree with Nostala. As they say, 'the enemy of my enemy is my ally'. Until they give us proof that they can no longer be trusted, I say we give them the benefit of the doubt. Though some of them may need to watched carefully.'OOC: So, uh, who wants to close off this RPG for the hiatus?-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Saylt, Danave - Oasis Ruins'Set what in motion? What are you... oh. Okay, I'll... go grab Saylt.' She then sprinted out into the ruins, and found Saylt soon afterwards, attacking a wall in frustration.'What are you doing here-' She interrupted with glee 'We're going to escape.' He looked at her, dumbfounded. 'What?' 'We're going to escape!' Soon enough they we're both yelling with joy, jumping up and down, hugging, all that stuff you do when you're really excited about something. 'Come on, let's get back to the others.' They walked back into the ruins, smiling, chatting, and laughing the whole wayOOC: Right, I'm going to be away from a computer for a few days, so if anyone asks, my characters are coming along with you guys. I do NOT, repeat, NOT want them seriously wounded or dead by the time I get back, comprende? :P

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Parched WastesGreel, having nothing worth saing at the moment, left from the meeting room. It was time, he knew, to begin the plan. He made hand signals to the members present outside to get their attention."Wolves," he said. "Ready yourselves; join eachother into your assigned groups. We are leaving very soon." He called out for Doru, who he thought could accompany the sea team. As for the new arrivals he just noticed, they could follow that group, too, if they were part of the Wolves. Then he looked for Void. They could begin as soon as he and Nostala were ready.IC: Parched WastesHexxon walked silently alongside Okena. He could, if he really wanted, just teleport ahead to cover the distance and save energy. But, the passing time would give their powers more time to recharge, he decided. Plus, the Psionics Toa could drain a Rahi in Shadowtangle to make up for the loss.

IC: Void - Parched WastesVoid noticed Greel approaching and walked up to meet him, 'So, we're leaving?'IC: Plagia SimulPlagia stepped up onto a small piece of rubble and shouted, 'Land group, meet up! NOW!'IC: Rynekk SimulRynekk tossed his sword up in the air, catching it again. This was it. Do or die.Rynekk glanced over at Nostala, 'You ready for this?'OOC: Is this going to go into the wee hours of the night?-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Parched Wastes"Yes," Greel responded to Void. "Or, at least I want to get going."With a whistle he summoned forth Rocky. The giant biomechanical animal came walking over, finished digesting all of his meals from the previous days. Greel knew that, if they were to face the Makuta Shepherd, Rocky couldn't participate in the battle. That would place him under the slaver's control of Rahi, and cause him to be a threat to the Wolves' safety, and possibly lead to his death. His master would just have to leave him behind in the hiding spot until the ship was ready to sail. OOC: I hope not, Void, 'cause I'm not staying up. :P But I don't think so. We'll probably spend tomarrow on the plan.

-==IC: Desiana//Oasis Ruins==-Desiana had stayed silent after everything had happened, but smiled a little more, as everyone seemed to be back in a good mood, and nodded."Let's go." Desiana said with a smile, as she attempted to help pick up the different things that might be needed to be carried.Meanwhile, Kairan stood around, as he waited near everyone for the plan to begin."It's finally time." Kairan said, as he smiled slightly.All this time on the island, and we finally have a chance at potentially getting off... It's like a dream. Kairan thought, as he looked over the group assembled, and then nodded."Let's do this."

IC - Nostala - WoLves Base: having checked her disguise again -- and adding some additional touches to it to make it more realistic -- Nostala nodded at Greel and Void."I'm ready," she said, grabbing her bow staff. She looked at Levacius. "Come on."IC - Okena - Yawning Sunder: As they approached Yawning Sunder, Okena did some preliminary scanning using the trees. With the exception of a couple of Rahi, there was no one at this end of the forest. Summoning a large vine as a makeshift bridge, he walked across the chasm below and into the jungle, feeling around in a wider area for their target."This way," he said after a moment, having located what seemed to be a path in the area. Continuing to reach out, he moved in that direction -- east.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Parched Wastes"Good luck to the three of you. See you at the beach," Greel said, nodding.Now he tried assembling the teams, calling for Sarkan and Doru to join Rynekk, as well as urging Saylt and Danave to follow. Then Greel help with Myr's equipment, telekinetically lifting it over to Plagia, and beckoning to Kono and the others of the land group while mounting on Rocky. IC: Yawning Sunder/ShadowtangleHexxon used his Kualsi to teleport across the Yawning Sunder, reappearing an instant later on the jungle half of the island. Due to the forest's immense size, it might take a while to locate their prey, but he could always feel around telepathically for intelligent minds if needed.

IC: Levacius / WoL BaseLevacius nodded, and followed. "From here on out, I'll be of no help. If Amalia renders me catatonic, she will be able to awaken me later. But until then, I'm not going to be of any use to you."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Trian and Felix/WoL BaseIC:

Trian swung hoisted herself back onto Felix, and the muaka immediately followed Rocky and Greel. This little journey would either be really interesting or really boring.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

-==IC: Kairan//Oasis Ruins==-Kairan nodded."Right." Kairan said in response to Lev, and then looked over the group again."Move out." Kairan said, as he nodded to Plagia and the others to start moving.OOC: I'm assuming that in the mean time, we've loaded up everything, especially since Greel helped with telekinesis. =P

IC - Nostala - WoLves Base: Nostala nodded at the others as they began to depart. Looking around for any Observers, she turned to Levacius. "So... how are we doing this, again?" she asked.IC - Okena - Shadowtangle: Okena was silent as he continued to search. Anything that touched the plants that he was influencing would make their presence known to him, be it a Rahi, a rock, a person, anything. It wouldn't take long to find Arillan.Expanding his field of influence even further, he continued to look for the Toa of Air.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Void - Parched WastesVoid snarled at Greel, 'Luck has nothing to do with it.'He turned back to Nostala and Levacius, 'Well Shifter, we bring the Barraki to the Shepherds as a bounty, then everyone jumps out and gets killed by Makuta.'IC: Plagia Simul - Oasis RuinsPlagia nodded back at Kairan, then proceeded to march onwards. IC: Rynekk Simul - WoL BaseRynekk nodded at each of the new band members, before continuing on his journey.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

-==IC: Kairan//Heading To Haven Cove Slowly==-Kairan thoiught about everything that had happened, and prepared himself for this final fight, as they headed toward the cove.Well, this is it. Kairan thought, as he looked around at who was gathered in his group. Hopefully they would be able to pull off this plan alright, as he thought of all of them as a team, and as friends now... Allies in a time of need, who would hopefully be able to meet up again after everything was all said and done.

IC - Nostala - Parched Wastes: "All right," Nostala said, ignoring Void's insulting manner. "Let's go, then." With that, she grabbed Levacius's arm, and the group began to ehad toward Haven Cove. As they walked the Artanian kept an eye out for any observers; they would ened to alert the Shepherd's to Levacius's 'capture.'

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Levacius / Parched Wastes"You know, I thought you were going to put me under first. I really don't want to walk." Levacius said in mock complaint.Looking around, he said, "Though seriously, what happened to that part of the plan? Did we change it to 'march to Haven Cove and stand menacingly' and I missed out?"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC - Nostala - Walking: "Well, considering Amalia left before knocking you out," Nostala pointed out. "But, if you insist..." Grabbing her staff, she swung at Levacius's head -- not hard enough to instill permanent damage, but definitely hard enough to make him dizzy for a little while. It wouldn't last long -- chances were that he would probably be battle-ready again in at least half an hour -- but it would make the 'capture' seem more realistic.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Niiiice. xD-==IC: Kairan//Marching Toward Victory==-Kairan had a funny feeling that something awesome had just happened and he had missed it, but shrugged, and just kept moving.OOC: Also, where's Jontan and Rastaque? Just curious. =P

IC:Myr had a brilliant idea. He quickly fashioned a pair of handcuffs, and an attached chain that would loop around Levacius's neck. The cuffs would close like a normal pair of handcuffs, but with enough force, they would open without a key. The chain would conduct any electricity generated by Levacius into his neck. It would be easily escapable, but inconspicuous. "Put these on him." He said, tossing the cuffs in Nostala's direction.

IC - Nostala - Parched Wastes: Nostala nodded in thanks to Myr, placing the restraints on Levacius. Shortly after the others had disappeared into the distance, an Observer appeared nearby. Resisting her urge to attack it, the disguised Artanian called out to it."Hey!" she yelled, her voice raspy, deeper and reptilian thanks to her mask. "Shepherds! We've got the blackmarked Toa, right here!" She pointed to Levacius with her collapsible staff.Mata Nui, please let this work...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Void Void snarled, 'Meet us at Haven Cove. Don't be late.'With that, he hurled his sword at the Observer impaling the camera and sending it plummeting to the ground.IC: Plagia SimulPlagia checked the group out, before running over to Greel, 'Hey Greel, two land groups right? One in the jungle, one 'searching' for Lev?'-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC - Nostala - Walking: "Well, considering Amalia left before knocking you out," Nostala pointed out. "But, if you insist..." Grabbing her staff, she swung at Levacius's head -- not hard enough to instill permanent damage, but definitely hard enough to make him dizzy for a little while. It wouldn't last long -- chances were that he would probably be battle-ready again in at least half an hour -- but it would make the 'capture' seem more realistic.

OOC: "Alright, now punch me""What?""I said punch me. You heard.""I always hear 'punch me' when you talk, but normally it's just subtext."IC: Since Void had smashed the Observer they had no way of getting the Shepherd's reply. They'd just have to assume they'd show up at Haven Cove like usual

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Parched WastesGreel nodded. "Yes, the Vortixx and her Muaka, Kono, Myr, Rocky and I will search around here. You, Orssa, Elynirus, and Desiana will head for Shadowtangle," he looked to the east, where Rynekk group would be. "Rynekk, Sarkan, Doru, Zyrata, and those two new beings are off to the eastern sea."Then he followed the rest on Rocky's back, carrying Myr's euipment telekinetically. Let's just hope this works...

Edited by Magnus Greel

OOC: "If only I had my SHOTGUN! ... Now would be a really useful time for my SHOTGUN! ... I said SHOTGUN!!""Why did Sarge pick a word that he says in every single one of his sentences?":lol:IC - Nostala - Parched Wastes: Nostala shot a glare at Void. "Was that necessary?" she asked. "Like... at all?" not waiting for an answer, she shook her head, picking up the dazed Levacius and heading toward Yawning Sunder. With her Artanian strength, the Toa was not that hard to carry; with luck, they would get to Haven Cove just as the Toa was beginning to come to.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

-==IC: Kairan//Heading Toward Haven Cove Before The Lock==-Kairan frowned, as they continued to walk. He checked to make sure his weapons were all ready, and then were, as Kairan headed toward Shadowtangle for the moment, having not been put into the list of who goes where, and just deciding which group to go with.OOC: Myr, you're with a different group. =P

Edited by Fullbringer Blade

IC - Nostala - Parched Wastes: "The point was to let them know that we had Levacius and get a confirmation that they were coming," the Artanian answered, not bothering to look at Void. "After that, destroying the thing would have been fine. Now, however, all we can do is assume that they got the message." She cast a look at Void over her shoulder, one that would have made even the most corrupt of Dark Hunters reconsider their actions. "And if you call me 'Shifter' again, I swear to you that you'll regret it once all is said and done. My name is Nostala; I expect you to use it."Having said that, she continued on.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Which group did Elynirus go with? I don't remember. :IC: Kopraga / Toothy BaneKopraga snarled as he looked down the mountain slopes. Still no signs of anything.Unclamping himself from the slope, he dove down, hovering about the mountains. What was going to happen?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: