Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image


Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

The Island Of Pain


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
3351 replies to this topic

#3201 Offline Takanuvainika

Takanuvainika
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 271 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 01:32 PM

IC: Monik, Yawning Sunder

 

True the insane attack would dumbfound most sane beings but Monik was not a sane being, he reacted as if he was expecting the attack (and in some part of his twisted mind he might have been) he leaned back and twisted allowing the dart to glance off his mask instead of penetrating, continuing to lean back he flipped over to dodge the swipe. When Monik's energy began to drain he sought out and launched a mental attack on Jilsud's mind to break his concentration. "True, but I can cause phantom pain so the question becomes who's to say what is real or not real."


  • 0

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.


biofighter_banner_platform.png

 

 

Just call me Taka or TNI

 

 


#3202 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

  • 2,899 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 03:56 PM

IC: JoltanJoltan was absorbed in his own thoughts. He heard a rustling sound in the bush.He instinctively rolled to the side. He was proven right. A skakdi was sneaking in the trees on his right, one in gunmetal grey and black. His weapon was drawn and his eyed started to light up.He didn't look like he wanted to have a chat.Joltan instinctively actovited his Hau and charged his Longsword with Electricity. He fired a blst of lightning at the Skakdi, enough to scare and hurt him. Joltan got ready to charge.

 

IC (Shadowtangle): Malok growled in frustration as he put just a little too much weight on a branch, causing it to snap loudly and alert the toa to his presence. The toa was bound to spot one of them eventually, but he hadn't wanted it to be quite this soon. In the short time he had, it was all he could do to create a metal disk in mid-air and send it flying away from himself. It collided with the lightning bolt as if flew, and there was a loud bang before it dropped to the groud, allowing the current to drain away into the earth. Malok didn't worry about a counter-attack for the moment - that was why he had teammates.

 

Since Joltan had turned towards Malok, that put Krokk directly behind him. He smiled slightly as the toa turned his back. Perfect. he thought. The hau doesn't protect against surprise attacks. The green Skakdi fired off his eyebeams at the toa's back, aiming to disrupt Joltan's lightning powers.

Keevak also came though to attack the toa. He moved around closer to Krokk before reaching out to Joltan's mind and hitting it with a wave of emotions. Fear and confusion were the main ingredients, along with dashes of weariness and uncertainty. It was a cocktail mixed to keep the toa immobile for long enough for the Skakdi to spring their trap.


  • 0

#3203 Offline More Fierce Than Fire

More Fierce Than Fire
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,647 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 08:40 PM

And is the darkness covering the boat too?

OOC: No, it is not

 

IC: As most of the Wolves stumbled about, their cohesion broken by the smothering blanket of darkness, the Makuta worked on taking out the most present viable threat. A cyclone leapt up into the skies at Levacius, a swirling cone of air that pulled and dragged at him, trying to suck him back down into the shadows


  • 0

The bells were ringing in the dale

And men looked up with faces pale

smaug.jpg

The dragon's ire more fierce than fire

Laid low their towers and houses frail


#3204 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 6,792 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 08:44 PM

IC: Levacius / Haven Cove

 

Levacius set his jetpack to full as the cyclone began to drag at him, pushing its power to the limit. Unfortunately for him, it wasn't enough, and he was being slowly drawn in. Eventually, not wanting to let the cyclone pick up too much additional debris beforehand and being in a desparate spot, he flew directly at the corner of the whirlwind with the same speed, shooting out...

 

... but not far enough to avoid the dragging winds pulling him back, which cast him back into the darkness and to the ground, where he bounced a few times before crashing, dazed and blinded, on the beach.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

dragon_age_coming_soon.jpg


#3205 Offline Tiz Arrior

Tiz Arrior
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,989 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 08:59 PM

-==IC: Kairan==-Kairan, however, was listening for stuff like that, and when the cyclone started, he dashed toward it, firing off a lightning bolt in the direction it had come from, hoping it was the Makuta's direction.
  • 0

The Pokemon Topic
RPG: Pokemon Rise of the Rockets

Zelda RPG unfortunately dead. =( Will look into eventually reviving it as a second RPG, or finishing it in an epic. Signature in progress.

My Blog: The Power of Flight. Now with new entries!
Aloft: Castle In The Skies - Discussion Topic - Character Roster


#3206 Online A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,020 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 09:26 PM

IC KetruKetru began raising gravity around the dragon, attempting to weigh it down.
  • 0

1322709438521.jpg


#3207 Offline CAPUA

CAPUA
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 09:29 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Yawning Sunder[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"I sat down." Jilsud said, taking Wullus' question rather literally. "It wasn't very eventful."[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Toothy Bane/Haven Cove[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Vinathli breathed quietly for a moment, and then continued, her silken voice getting closer as she silently crawled forward on the cave's roof. "What if I told you..." She whispered softly, her lips parted in a sadistic grin. "That those below are fighting for our freedom? For the end of this slavery? For the ability to resume whatever life, or quest you were previously occupied with? What then?"[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]OOC: Really tempted to make a "What if I told you..." Matrix joke...[/font]

IC:

Mirax paused for a second. His eyes scanned the fighting below which had now gotten even greater. Cyclones brew and elemental energy was being tossed around without a concern. It was truly a hard fought battle and neither side seemed to want to retreat or surrender. Perhaps they really were fighting for freedom. It was suicide to go up against the Shepherds, though. “A noble endeavor… If I could slit the throats of the Shepherds myself, I would gladly do so. They will not win this fight, though.” He said critically, observing every motion, every moment. “They are tired.”

 

He then turned and slowly started to walk towards the edge of the cave until he was peering down into the beach itself. It was a high drop from where he was standing and the wind breezed past him. “However, I’ll be ###### if I don’t fight alongside them!” He declared and then in a dramatic motion, Mirax slammed his fist into the cave floor. Ice energy pumped out of it, creating a giant slide of ice, a walkway. When it finally ended, it stopped at the beach itself. “Creature, point me in whatever direction and I will assist.” Mirax growled angrily, unsheathing his two swords.   


  • 0

character_37075_f.jpg

 

 


#3208 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 09:35 PM

[color=rgb(204,0,51);]IC: Shadowtangle[/color]

 

[color=rgb(204,0,51);]"Even more reason to investigate, then," Hexxon nodded, allured by the idea of more life-saving equipment as he followed the sounds. [/color]

 

[color=rgb(204,0,51);]The two could watch the combatants struggle from afar in safety, until each one was either slaughtered or weakened by the action. Then they could step in and take whatever valuables had survived the skirmish. [/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]IC: Haven Cove[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]This again, Greel thought, encompassed by the pitch-black darkness of the Makuta. [/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]He was sure that a tactic like this would expire with the death of Suicavel, but evidently they had not witnessed the last of it at the desert base. Fortunately, the majority of the group had experience by now with zones of thick shadow. As he drew his machete-like blade like a sword, he had Rocky attempt to detect the  hidden Shepherd with his superior, feline senses.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(204,0,0);]IC: Haven Cove[/color]

 

[color=rgb(204,0,0);]With such a blow and in the state of mind that he was currently in, Levacius' attention on the powerful electrical cage containing his Skakdi adversary was in no condition to continually maintain its structure or existance. The energy dissipating around him, Vertan annouced his freedom with a roar that resonated throughout the darkness and across the beach. [/color]

 

[color=rgb(204,0,0);]Waves of unbearable heat emanated from the warrior immediately after as he stalked through the darkness, identifying all types of beings by finding their heat signatures, though not those closest to his own little zone of thermal energy. Unable to detect his primary quarry this way, Vertan resorted to sapping the heat from each signature he sensed and that of the field around him, so that they would begin to freeze as the warmth abandoned their bodies, with a charging force bolt in his open claw. [/color]


Edited by Magnus Greel, Jan 11 2013 - 09:36 PM.

  • 0

#3209 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,588 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 10:01 PM

OOC: Say, since Nostala's now a Hordika, do I get to choose her Rhotuka power? :D

 

[color=#4b0082;]IC - Nostala - Haven Cove: Momentarily stunned by the extra discharge from Kairan's attack, Nostala growled in frustration, shaking her head as the area became engulfed in darkness. While she attempted to sniff out the Makuta's location--she had to make a note that these enhanced senses were actually a really useful development--the Hordika made a smug note that, at the very least, she now knew what might possibly have been the best form of attack against the Shadow Caster.[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]She became aware of a growing coldness in her body. Narrowing her eyes, she searched around for the source of the attack, snarling as her eyes became adjusted enough for her to make out Vertan's form near the water. Gripping her staff tightly, she charged toward him, spinning the weapon easily in the fingers of her unmutated hand, leaping at him in an attempt to slam directly into the Skakdi's chest. Hopefully, her larger form and more powerful muscles would give her a better chance against him this time...[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]IC - Okena - Shadowtangle: Okena nodded. Making a final note of where he had stored his extra equipment, the Toa of Plant Life--now Team Patronage member--began walking toward Haven Cove, using his control over the element (minutely; he still needed to recharged, after all) to lessen the rustling of the foliage as they moved, allowing them to approach more quietly. For good measure, he activated his mask, blending into the surroundings again.[/color]


Edited by Parugi, Jan 11 2013 - 10:02 PM.

  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven - ??? - ??? -


#3210 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 10:15 PM

[color=rgb(204,0,0);]IC: Haven Cove [/color]

 

[color=rgb(204,0,0);]Unprepared for the Artanian's newly enhanced size and strength, Vertan was taken by surprise as Nostala's attack slammed into his bulky torso. He stumbled back toward the waters, his heat-draining technique dropping simultaneously, though he managed to keep a hold on his strengthening force bolt. Snarling back at his bestial opponent, he hurled the enhanced energy blast at where he knew she stood according to her heat signature. [/color]

 

[color=rgb(204,0,51);]IC: Shadowtangle[/color]

[color=rgb(204,0,51);] [/color]

[color=rgb(204,0,51);]Hexxon accompanied the now invisible Okena toward the beach, though he did not replicate his partner's stealthy tactic with his own powers. He, too, decided to allow his elemental energies to replenish on the way by using as little power as possible. If any trouble came (other than the usual wild Rahi stalking about), he was sure that the Toa of Plant Life would detect it with the surrounding greenery before either could be harmed, and ready to take action.[/color]


Edited by Magnus Greel, Jan 11 2013 - 10:16 PM.

  • 0

#3211 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 6,792 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 10:40 PM

IC: Kopraga / Haven Cove

 

The winged figure made his way up the beach, standing in the shadows. With full dignity, he broke open his shell and extended his wings fully, before folding them back in to defend himself partially and extending his hands. A globe of dark energy began to form as he began to feel out the darkness around him. Right now, it bore the mark of the Makuta; however, he figured that the Shepherd would be too easily distracted to notice the subtle change in the elemental forces at work.

 

Soon, he would execute his plan of action. Now, though, he sent out tendrils of shadow from his legs that spread out across the battlefield like a spiderweb of pure darkness, feeling the field and brushing against the legs of those on it, showing him where his adversaries had hidden themselves.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

dragon_age_coming_soon.jpg


#3212 Offline Prodigal

Prodigal
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 3,164 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 11:57 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Jilsud, Yawning Sunder[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Even as Monik began to send the begins of a mental assualt, Jilsud's drain slackened for one moment, and the Vortixx was standing in front of Monik, one hand shooting foward, so fast it seemed to blur, aiming to slam into the Toa's neck, while the other hand was stabbing a chain-whip's metallic dart into Monik's abdomen. Such an assault would be hard to dodge while concentrating on mentally attacking someone who just teleported, changing their position, and possibly ending the mental connectio. Very Hard, to say the least. [/font]


  • 0
1669_sig.jpg

#3213 Offline sonyaxe

sonyaxe
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 132 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 01:30 AM

OOC: Could I control the dragon a little bit I.e., where it goes, but nothing else?

 

IC: Zaak

 

Zaak watched as Ketru's gravity bonds took hold on the dragon, and started pulling all the heat out of the air around the dragon. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough, and it shook off the attacks. It started flying towards the cyclone in the distance, where Zaak had seen a figure sucked into the cyclone and dashed on the ground. It let loose a mighty roar, and accelarated to an impossible speed. "After it!" Zaak shouted. I had noticed strange powers at work near where the cyclone was, and started sprinting towards where I figured it was going.


  • 0

#3214 Offline Just Norik

Just Norik
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,241 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 03:41 AM

IC: WullusHe didn't have to dodge. Wullus stepped forward and swung his Broadsword. At the same time, he reached out with his Elemantal Powers and secretly altered part of Jilsud's armour, not to harm him directly, but to 'tag' him, so to speak, so if he teleported again the Toa of Iron words ld know where he went by using his power to detect the metal.IC: JoltanJoltan was a warrior-mercenery, his heart long hardened by war and vengeance for his people. He had long learnt to deal with fear. But he was still affected by the weariness, so he paused a split-second before charging at the Skakdi. He attempted to call down lightning but his powers were disrupted, so his body started blazing with sparks instead.Must be others here, he thought. Oh, well, the sparks blinded the Skakdi anyway.OOC: I thought Skakdi needed to use powers in conjunction?
  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...c=9733&p=547065My BZPower RPG profiles.


#3215 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

  • 2,899 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 05:00 AM

OOC: Yes, they do. Skakdi can only access their elemental powers when they are near to one or more Skakdi who are friendly towards them. Since there are three Skakdi here working together, they can all use their powers.

 

IC (Shadowtangle): Malok saw the toa pause for a moment before stepping towards him, his armour covered with hundreds of shimmering sparks. The tiny lightning bolts swirled around him like a cloak, growing larger with every passing second. As fast as he could, Malok dropped to the ground and lay flat, his fist closing around a pebble he had found among the roots. Calling upon his transmution ability, he felt his muscles and armour stiffen as they immitated the pebble and became stone. He hoped that having a body made of rock would give him a little more resistence to the lightning storm that was to come. He knew from past experience working with Krokk that when a toa's elemental powers were disrupted - particularly the more energetic ones such as lightning - the sudden and uncontrolled release of elemental energy could be rather explosive.

 

Back behind where Malok and Joltan were, Krokk watched the lightning storm around the toa growing in intensity. Larger bolts were shooting off now, enveloping him in a brilliant coccoon. Keevak appeared at his side out of the bush and conjured a forecefield in front of the two. The shimmering blue sheet was mostly transparent, but it provided some relief for Krokk's eyes and enabled him to follow through with the second part of his plan.

The Skakdi of plantlife stood tall and straight, his concentration fixed on the toa in front of him. He was using his ability to imitate the powers of nearby beings and use them himself. This time it was Joltan's control of lightning that he needed, and as more and more electrical energy poured out of the toa, he began to harness it and bend it to his will. Suddenly, the lightning flared, indicating that the disruption was alomst at an end. A flurry of bolts issued from the toa's body, rushing outwards in a dome of power, turning several nearby plants to ash. Krokk didn't let them get far. Using his newfound control, he directed the bolts back inward, feeding all of the energy that had been released back towards Joltan for one mighty shock.


  • 0

#3216 Offline Takanuvainika

Takanuvainika
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 271 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 09:58 AM

IC: Monik

 

Monik tilted slightly and took the hit on his shoulder, rolling back with it he avoided the stab to the abdomen and teleported a few meters away. Monik then launched a flurry of images into Jilsud mind to distract him and make it nearly imposible to teleport with out ending up in several different places. "I beleave the correct answer is that everything is real to some degree or another, is a dream not real until you wake up. Ours is not to question why, ours is just to do or die." Monik said

 

OOC: Philosophical debate in a fight, horray.

 

IC: Inta

 

Inta felt a large rahi presence behind him, he turned to watch in awe as the massive rahi (Kanohi Dragon) took to the air, his awe turned to an impossibly large grin as he used his powers to call and calm the great beast.


  • 0

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.


biofighter_banner_platform.png

 

 

Just call me Taka or TNI

 

 


#3217 Online Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,669 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 12:44 PM

[color=#a52a2a;]IC: Rynekk - Pale Burnak[/color]

 

[color=#a52a2a;]At closer inspection, I realized that this new being was not, in fact, wearing a Pakari, but rather the person writing me was too lazy to read the posts properly lack of food and water was leading me to start hallucinating. Which I was really hoping to be the case, since, if not, it meant that the Makuta had just engulfed the entire cove in shadow.[/color]

 

[color=#a52a2a;]Turning my attention back to the newcomer, I lowered my weapons slightly, "My name is Rynekk -- I'm here to steal this ship. You can help me if you want, and get back at the people who enslaved us, or you can try fighting me. Emphasis on the word "try"."[/color]

 

-Void


  • 0

#3218 Offline Prodigal

Prodigal
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 3,164 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 05:08 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Jilsud, Yawning Sunder[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Naturally, specifically altering someone's armour, so that they can be "tagged", takes quite a bit of focus, seeing as you are modifying it very carefully, so that you can keep track of this modification.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Swinging a broadsword while focusing this hard is not an action that most would think feasible, let alone tactical.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Almost sluggishly, Jilsud side-stepped, allowing the broadsword to swing past him. As the momentum of the sword would carry Wullus in the direction of the swing, One of Jilsud's chainwhips slashed the Toa repeatedly, in very fast succesion, the whip's dart out to larcerate any flesh it could find. As Jilsud did this, he easily maintained his power of Hunger, perhaps even strengthening it, for the mental connection between the Vortixx and Monik was now even more open and accessible, due to the two-way communication.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]The flash of pictures? Jilsud was barely affected, if at all. His own thoughts were considerably more sudden and surprising in nature, and it was his subconsicious that created them. It didn't help that Monik was talking as he focused, more likely than not weakening the stream of pictures he was attempting to create.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]However, Jilsud's expert barrage against Wullus and his constant Hunger draining did require focus as well. This would give Monik a window of opprotunity, a window he would have to take complete advantage of. Taking advantage of this would require him to, most likely, quit talking.  [/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]OOC: A quick question, Norik Astartes. In Wullus's profile, you state "Stealth through Hau", and later on, "Kanohi Volitak". I am assuming you forgot to edit Hau into Volitak, right? Also, wouldn't wielding a broadsword, while lacking in strength, be rather hindering?[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Toothy Bane/Haven Cove[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"Creature?" Vinathli said, raising an eyebrow, and smirking amusedly. "So said the man slaming his fist into cave floors and growling, to the being reclining elegantly." As she stood, Vinathli's wings spread outward, beautiful and maginifcent to look at, yet so otherworldly they invoked a sense of strange disturbance and, at the same time, fascination.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"In all truthfulness, I have no idea what direction you will want to go, except, obviously, towards the raging battle at the beach. Which you have just created an ice bridge to." Vinathli said, shrugging nonchalantly. "It's not as if I'm actually part of this suicide mission."[/font]


Edited by Giant of Lannister, Jan 12 2013 - 06:32 PM.

  • 0
1669_sig.jpg

#3219 Online A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,020 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 05:16 PM

OOC what is bthat cyclone?IC KetruShaking his head, the toa of gravity levitated into the air and went after the rahi. His scan visor locked on to the cyclone, but scanning was taking a long time because of the distance.
  • 0

1322709438521.jpg


#3220 Offline Just Norik

Just Norik
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,241 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 09:46 PM

OOC:@Lannister Yes, an iversight on my part. Also, his Irpn control allows him yo lift the sword with his Elemantal control as well as his strength.IC: WullusWullus twisted and let the lashes strike his shoulder armour. He sidestepped a bit and used his Elemental Power to construct Jilsud's armoured, squezzing his breath out, putting additional strain to his mental assault.IC: JoltanJoltan pushed back the bolts for a few seconds and used the respite to roll away. He came up on both feet and sliced at the Skakdi that had just transmuted...
  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...c=9733&p=547065My BZPower RPG profiles.


#3221 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,528 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 10:47 PM

[color=#a9a9a9;]IC: SayltThe Toa of Ice dragged himself to his feet, and opened his eyes. Then he realised that they were already open, and that the whole group was shrouded in darkness. 'Oh, bother.' He was able see his companions to a small degree, feeling the lack of cold at certain points in the shadow. He found the Makuta's cold signature, and launched a torrent of ice at it.[/color][color=#0000ff;]IC: Danave[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Danave was able to pull off a similar trick, but with mental signatures. She attempted a telekinetic attack, sweeping his legs out from under him. If she succeeded, the Makuta's concentration would be broken, and the shroud would fall.[/color] 


  • 0

#3222 Offline Prodigal

Prodigal
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 3,164 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 11:06 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]OOC: Ah, I see.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Jilsud, Yawning Sunder[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]As soon as Wullus began to focus on constricting Jilsud's throat, he would find himself being assaulted a total of six times, in what had to be less than a few moments. First, a stunning, horizontal slash at his ankles, then a scything swipe to his abdomen, and then another slash at his neck, followed closely by three vertical strikes, each aimed at a different part of the body, almost all of them vulnerable.Dodging this, while focusing on elemental usage, while possibly attempting to move one's weapon with elemental usage, would require considerable skill, and no small amount of luck.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]However, Jilsud was no god, and while he preformed this insanely fast feat of martial prowess, his focus on his hunger draining slackened. That is not to say it weakened; No, by all means, it was still going strong, but it would take a less powerful attack to break his concentration.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]OOC: If you've never seen a chain-whip in action, and are surprised by this post, look for a video (on a certain video site) titled Kung Fu - Chainwhip, or something like that. You should understand such a barrage is possible, after seeing that.  [/font]


  • 0
1669_sig.jpg

#3223 Offline Takanuvainika

Takanuvainika
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 271 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 11:35 PM

IC: Monik

 

As soon as Jilsud was distracted Monik drew his arm back and slamed a telekeneticly enhanced claw forward even though he was much to far away to hit him, the reason for this is because he teleported right up next to Jilsud at the exact right time to hit him in the back, because of Jilsud's hunger powers it wasn't as strong as it should be but it would still be strong enough to do damage and probably knock him off balence, Monik then teleported out of range and doubled his mental assault which should be more then enough to cause the Vortixx to breack off his hunger powers.


  • 0

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.


biofighter_banner_platform.png

 

 

Just call me Taka or TNI

 

 


#3224 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

  • 2,899 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 01:36 AM

IC (Shadowtangle): When the flashes of lightning cleared, the Skakdi were surprised to see the toa still standing erect in the centre of a ring of devastation. The ground smoked from the barrage it had recieved, and a few trees had sprouted flames like a collection of new leaves. Apparently, Krokk's timing had been a little off and the toa had regained his ability to control lightning a second or two early, and was thus able to repel the lighning.

 

This unexpected failure gave Malok very little time to respond to the sword whistling through the air towards him. He got to his knees and raised his arm to protect his face. The sword skated down it, creating a trail of sparks as it did so, but it only did minimal damage to the stone limb. Malok responded bys slamming his other stone fist towards the toa's gut.

 

Krokk and Keevak also regthered their wits quickly and resumed their attacks on Joltan. Krokk caused thorny vines as thick as his arm to burst from the ground and wind up arounf the toa's legs, while Keevak attacked mentally. He didn't seek full mind control - in his opinion, fighting a battle of wills in his opponent's head was more trouble than it was worth. While he could probably achieve that if he wanted to, there were other ways to incapacitate his victim. As he out to the toa's brain, Keevak distorted the nerve signals it was recieving from his body. He was stimulating false sensations of pain, so that it would feel like every part of Joltan's body was being shredded, even though there was no physical injury.


  • 0

#3225 Offline sonyaxe

sonyaxe
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 132 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 03:48 AM

IC: ZaakZaakhad reached the general area of the darkness/cyclone, and near it was one of the Shepherds! With a yell of rage, He let loose a torrent of plasma at the hated Makuta, seeking to melt his armor and the energies within. The common sense he possessed, though, made him turn on his huna... But then felt a barbed stinger enter his back, just where the armor was weakest. Luckily, his shot had gone, and was about to hit the Makuta in the center of his chest. Zaak smiled woozily, and his vision started to swim. He fell to the ground, and saw the Kanohi Dragon land in the middle of the battle, scattering all the combatants. Before he passed out, Zaak felt himself being cocooned...

Edited by sonyaxe, Jan 13 2013 - 03:51 AM.

  • 0

#3226 Online A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,020 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 02:58 PM

IC Ketru

Ketru watched shocked as something hit Zaak in the back. Having absolutely no idea what was going on at the moment, he created a gravitational singularity in the middle of the Shepherd's boat.

 

OOC: i'm not really sure what's going on right now.


  • 0

1322709438521.jpg


#3227 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 6,792 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 03:44 PM

IC: Arillan / Shepherds Boat

 

Arillan could feel the pull of gravity as the singularity popped into existence. His eyes widened - some fool was trying to destroy the boat! If they managed to do that, there would be no escape from the Island of Pain, for him, or for the Wolves who were 'valiantly' fighting on the beach.

 

His mask switched immediately to his Garai, and he focused on the singularity that was forming, turning his masks powers to negate it. It wasn't an easy task, mostly because the mask didn't yield to its owner the power to create such singularities, but it did give him enough to focus on the increases and decreases to target the forming power and negate it.

 

Eventually, he had negated the attack Ketru had attempted, and he let out a sigh of relief. He was going to escape, one way or another.

 

IC: Kopraga / Haven Cove

 

The Kanohi Dragon appearing did much to scatter those on the field, but it would not be enough to stop the true lord of the darkness.

 

Out of the shadows suddenly flew a skinny, winged figure, shadow energy crackling across his body and his eyes glowing red. He shouted out to the field, "The power is mine!" before raising his claw and targeting the darkness on the field and in the areas around it. Having succesfully bent the shadows to his own command, he channeled it fully with his abilities into physical power.

 

His body, glowing with pure power, felt stronger than ever, and he grinned as he saw the massive Rahi and looked to the field below. Until the Makuta re-established the shadow field, he and all of the others on the battlefield would be exposed once more under the moonlight above. It mattered little to the lord of darkness, however -

 

Suddenly, moving at incredible speeds far beyond those he could naturally moved, with his body surging with the powers of darkness, Kopraga made the same attack he had attempted against the Sand Elemental back in the Parched Wastes. His claws extended, he could easily slice throught the Dragons throat and go through the other end, killing it in a single, decisive surprise blow.

 

OOC: I'll leave the success/failure of that up to you TPTI.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

dragon_age_coming_soon.jpg


#3228 Online A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,020 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 03:49 PM

IC: Ketru

Feeling his attack being negated, Ketru cut it off. He started to fly over to the ship, wondering what was going on.


  • 0

1322709438521.jpg


#3229 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 6,792 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 03:58 PM

IC: Arillan / Shepherd's Boat

 

The Toa of Air saw Ketru moving onwards. This was likely the one who had tried to destroy the boat.

 

Quickly, be brought out his bow and had an arrow ready. Studying the incoming beings movements, he let lose an arrow, manipulating the winds to help bring it in and also make it completely quiet. It would be completely invisible in the night sky until it was already too close...

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

dragon_age_coming_soon.jpg


#3230 Online A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,020 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 04:02 PM

IC: Ketru

The arrow struck Ketru in the shoulder. Crying out in pain, he tore it out. Throwing the arrow to the sea, he started circling the ship. His shoulder hurt like crazy, but there was no blood. In fact, the arrow hadn't even gotten that deep. Even if it went right through him, there wouldn't have been blood; Ketru was more machine than organic. Flying onto the deck, he looked around. "What is going on here?" he asked mechanically, a very confused look on his face.

 

OOC: I forgot to establish this before but he should sound like a battle droid.


Edited by Constructman, Jan 13 2013 - 04:02 PM.

  • 0

1322709438521.jpg


#3231 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,588 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 04:25 PM

[color=#4b0082;]IC - Nostala - Haven Cove: The arrival of a whole new set of beings managed to save Nostala from a potentially nasty fate at the hand of Vertan's force bolt. As the Kanohi Dragon descended, it knocked the Hordika to the side, the force bolt instead striking the Kanohi-like plating along the Rahi's body. As the Artanian righted herself, she searched for Vertan again--this time with less difficulty, due to Kopraga's dissipating the shadow field--and began to charge a Rhotuka. Planting her feet solidly in the ground, Nostala let loose the wheel of energy, sending it flying toward the Skakdi before moving to the side, scanning the battlefield. While Vertan was an equally dangerous threat, they still needed to take out that Makuta...[/color]

 

OOC: Permission to have her Rhotuka possess the power of Weakening? I think it would fit pretty well with her pre-IoP history


  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven - ??? - ??? -


#3232 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 6,792 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 04:30 PM

IC: Arillan / Shepherd's Boat

 

There wouldn't be much time for Ketru to get a good grasp of his surroundings. The first thing to target him upon his arrival was another arrow coming from the shadows further along the boat than where he was, fired by the black robed Arillan just now appearing as Ketru inspected the area - an arrow that, at this much closer range, would be far more accurate than the first one.

 

Immediately proceeding that shot, Arillan put away his bow and charged up a pair of vacuum spheres, which upon contact with anything would first implode before exploding violently. Upon the arrow either hitting or missing, he would begin releasing them.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

dragon_age_coming_soon.jpg


#3233 Online A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,020 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 04:36 PM

IC KetruThe arrow hit Ketru in the shoulder, as did the vacuum spheres. Ketru was sent flying back, crashing right into the Kanohi Dragon. "I asked," he said angrily, "WHAT THE **************************** KARZAHNI IS GOING ON?! ANSWER MY QUESTION!" Ketru was confused with his sudden outburst of rage; that wasn't normal. Might have been the crash. He hit himself on the head and suddenly, he was back to being calm. Levitating away from the dragon, he said "Sorry for the outburst."
  • 0

1322709438521.jpg


#3234 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 6,792 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 04:50 PM

OOC: There's a giant battle going on where at least twenty, maybe even thirty assorted figures are all either working with or against the Shepherds of Flesh to get off the island - the most powerful being a Makuta, who is accompanied by dozens of Caretakers, all with multiple powers rather than one. The entire beach is a massive battleground right now.

 

Recent developments had the field completely covered in shadows. The shadows are no longer in place, but the battlefield is even more chaotic. Theres also a Kanohi Dragon on the field for some reason now, though that might no longer be the case depending on how well Kopraga's attempts to display his power is pulled off.

 

Nobody will answer Ketru's question. More importantly, who was he talking to with that last question?

 

IC: Arillan / Shepherd's Boat

 

If Ketru hoped to talk to Arillan, it wouldn't be happening. The Toa of Air had moved inside the Shepherd's seacraft, and was now silently attempting to discover what guards remained and what possible items and treasures he could come across. Surely the Shepherd would have brought a prize for the most recent exchange? Perhaps others awaited? Tools, weapons...

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

dragon_age_coming_soon.jpg


#3235 Online A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,020 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 05:00 PM

OOC Arrilan. But anybody can answerIC KetruConfused, Ketru continued to look around the ship. It appeared to be a Shepherd Vessel but that attacker couldn't have been a caretaker... Ketru levitated off of the ship, looking for a better vantage point.
  • 0

1322709438521.jpg


#3236 Offline Takanuvainika

Takanuvainika
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 271 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 05:12 PM

IC: Inta "NO!" Inta shouted as Kopraga bore down on the dragon, he immediately exerted his will and his mask of Telekenetics to make the Kanohi Dragon ###### its head back and avoid the attack but the his efforts would only work if the dragon complied.

 

OOC: Whether or not the Kanohi Dragon complies is up to you TPTI.


  • 0

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.


biofighter_banner_platform.png

 

 

Just call me Taka or TNI

 

 


#3237 Offline Prodigal

Prodigal
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 3,164 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 05:45 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Jilsud, Yawning Sunder[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]The enhanced punch slammed into the distract Vortixx's abdomen, sent him skidding back a few feet, threatening to send him crashing to the ground. Recovering with an agile back flip, Jilsud went straight from a back flip to a pounce, teleporting just as he jumped, and arriving literally centimeters in front of the just-materialized Monik.[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Monik's secondary attack, the doubled mental attack, a feat of elemental usage that would, most likely, require quite a bit of focus, could very well be shattered, due to the fact that a physically superior being was pouncing on him with all of his considerable physical strength. [/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Thankfully, Monik's punch did achieve something; Jilsud had momentarily paused his Hunger power. Monik was still weakened, but there was no longer continued drainage. [/font]


  • 0
1669_sig.jpg

#3238 Offline More Fierce Than Fire

More Fierce Than Fire
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,647 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 09:21 PM

Say, since Nostala's now a Hordika, do I get to choose her Rhotuka power? :D

OOC: Yep, and yes it can be Weakness. Also, sonyaxe, not quite sure you understand the concept of "darkness". You wouldn't have been able to see the Makuta so I'm going to overlook that attack

 

IC: Kairan's lightning bolts gave him brief flashes of the Makuta as they hit, the titan even more nerve-wracking when wreathed in shadow than he was in full view. The Makuta charged through the shadows, a massive hand grabbing Kairan by the neck, channeling more foul poisonous energies into him. He was saved by the combined attacks of Saylt and Danave. The Makuta's sheer bulk might have prevented either one from really working, but together they were highly effective: the telekinetic sweep unbalancing him and the blizzard throwing him to the ground. It was just as Kopraga absorbed the shadows unto himself as well, revealing his prone state to all the Wolves. 

He reached out with magnetic power to the carcass of the Kanohi Dragon, its throat torn out by Kopraga's blow, dragging it across the beach like a rolling pin, attempting to flatten these foolish rebels. 

 

 

Arillan's search bore fruit. In a securely locked room (though not one it didn't take him long to overcome) he found a series of six glass cabinets. Each one held an ornate sword, long and slender, the hilt styled after the staff of a Vorahk. Clearly they did something, and were undoubtedly what the Makuta had brought along to reward those who'd brought in Levacius. Well, they wouldn't be given them anymore, that was for sure


  • 0

The bells were ringing in the dale

And men looked up with faces pale

smaug.jpg

The dragon's ire more fierce than fire

Laid low their towers and houses frail


#3239 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 6,792 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 09:56 PM

IC: Arillan / Shepherd's Boat

 

Arillan switched to his mask of shielding before using his powers to create a vaccuum behind one of the glass cases, before releasing it and causing an explosion that sent the glass flying; his masks power shielded him from the assault. He switched to his Garai and grabbed one of the swords and marveled at it.

 

Now, that was one thing done. The next was to figure out how to commandeer the ship.

 

IC: Levacius / Haven Cove

 

Levacius recovered from his previous dazing blows and saw the great carcass coming towards him. He immediately activated his jetpacks and took to the air, looking down at the field. His eyes caught sight of the Makuta, and his body began to glow as he prepared another strike like the one from before...

 

He realized that his elemental powers weren't unlimited, but he wasn't going to let his limits keep him from making an impressive display. Electrical energy began to flash across the sky as he charged a massive blast of energy. The Wolves were doing well enough, sure, but they couldn't afford to keep going much longer. The Makuta still had more tricks left to do... and if they didn't act soon, reinforcements would emerge.

 

Charged.

 

The Toa of Lightning opened his hands in the direction of the Makuta, releasing the blast of electrical energy in a massive torrent of energy - one that was still moving just as fast as any lightnining bolt would. It had been so long since he had released a surge like that without a Toa Tool that a large amount of energy recoiled back through him.

 

Enough electrical energy to kill somebody who wasn't a Toa of Lightning was released through Levacius' body as he released his attack, sending severe pain through his already weakened body and shocking him into unconsciousness. The jetpacks he wore were equally damaged by the sudden surge.

 

Lightning continued to flash out as the unconscious Toa of Lightning began falling from above.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

dragon_age_coming_soon.jpg


#3240 Offline sonyaxe

sonyaxe
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 132 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 10:06 PM

IC: Zaak

 

Zaak snapped awake a few seconds after he had passed out, and started melting the Visorak web before it could tighten, but wasn't fast enough to stop one of the barbs from entering his left arm. The arm immediately started to itch, but he hefted his broadsword and sliced the Visorak neatly in half. Suddenly, a knifing pain sliced through his arm, and he leaned against a tree and felt his shield arm go completely numb. He shrugged and charged into battle, aiming to destroy the Makuta.


Edited by sonyaxe, Jan 14 2013 - 07:01 PM.

  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users