The Island Of Pain

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Kopraga / Haven Cove

As Kopraga flailed about, landing on the ground after having found nothing to latch onto, only half of the plasma bolt struck him on the back, causing him to shriek from the pain. The rest, however, struck to no effect against his wings, which he immediately pulled in closer to reduce the effects of any additional attacks. Kopraga quickly leapt up again, attempting to grab onto the Makuta and then rip his mask off.

IC: Arillan / Pale Burnak

"I would suggest checking the top deck." he replied. "Perhaps it is up there."

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

-==IC: Kairan==-Kairan groaned, as he blinked a few times, the poison clearing his head once more."Thanks for the help, Elynirus." Kairan said, as he slowly got into a kneeling position, and then stood up, as he turned his head toward the Makuta; knowing not to try that a second time, he instead took a moment to watch the =Makuta, attempting to see if there was a flaw in his patterns... if he even had one.

IC: Mataik: Pale Burnak

Mataik just watched. Once Rynekk was distracted Mataik simply slipped away.

Mataik found what he was looking for, what was most likely the captain's quarters. It might be just a room for the captain to wait out the voyage and do minor work, but it might hold weapons, masks, secrets, or other treasure.

Mataik opened the door, with his crystal sword in front of him.

OOC: Someone want to say what's in there.

Edited by light Laser

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.

Wait that doesn't seem right.

lhikan_banner.png

IC: Elynirus / Haven Cove

Elynirus turned and looked at the field as she finished the physical healing on Kairan. She quickly activated one of her energy shields as a bolt of chain lightning struck it. The attack was weakened slightly, but still carried through partially and caused her to recoil in pain. "Who else needs help right now?" she asked.

Haven Cove was chaos. Caretakers here, the Makuta over there, some strange winged creature trying to attack him... a ring of fire over in the distance.... there were Toa scattered across the field. The boat sat ominously on the shoreline. The entire place was, truly, chaos at its most unrefined form. Also, a dead dragon along the waters edge, that was new. The shadow dragon from earlier was gone, luckily. Hopefully it was lucky.

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

OOC: None I'm afraid, Void. Its not really a warship, the Shepherds didn't think anyone would be mad enough to try and take on a Makuta and his small army of killer robots

IC: The Makuta wasn't going to try poison powers on something that had shrugged off a blast of plasma, so came up with more effective way of dealing with Kopraga than just trying to batter him down. His density control powers allowed him to alter the state of anything in physical contact with him...which now happened to include the shadow-spawn. Kopraga's hands melted through the Makuta as he was transformed into an intangible state, the strength he'd gained from absorbing the shadows now useless as physical contact was taken away from him.

"You have given me an impressive workout," he said to Elynirus and Kairan, apparently some of the few rebels still conscious, "But this little affair is at an end. Submit, and you will be allowed to live."

OOC: light laser, were you intending that to be the same room that Arillan found the swords in? Because there's five of those left, and they clearly have some benefits if they were going to be used as a reward

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Zaak

After seeing the Makuta just deflect my last blast, Zaak knew something more subtle would be required. He grinned. Or... NOT! He thought. Knowing this would leave him pretty tired, he called on his energies and made a sphere of plasma around the Makuta, and started to make it shrink, but it was a bit slower than Zaak had hoped. Now it was just a matter of the heat exhausting the Makuta so he couldn't teleport, (hopefully) and the plasma would (hopefully) melt him.

OOC: This feels like where a cutscene would begin in a video game.

IC: Elynirus + Kopraga / Haven Cove

The pseudo-Toa looked to the Makuta - who she had honestly hoped had ignored her, Kairan, and the others due to the attacks around him. As she did so, Kopraga moved back, flapping his wings and trying to figure out what action would be the best to take.

Elnyirus activated her nimbus power, rising up and glowing with power as she declared, "As long as freedom and liberty stand, the Wolves will not back down. And no-one on this field would say otherwise!"

With that, she fired forth a red energy streak at the Makuta. Unlike before, where she had gotten lucky, she now had her full will able to be devoted simply to generating the beam of energy. A blast that had been strong enough to incapacitate the Rahi which had attacked her as she trekked through the Shadowtangle, to the Parched Wastes, where she met up with the others... and this was at triple strength against the antidermis formed being before her.

She doubted the Makuta would expect them attacking still - though she didn't count it as something that couldn't happen - and also doubted he would immediately recover. Then again, she also doubted the blast would hold for too long, as a Makuta could easily escape, even past the intense pain and damage, given enough time.

As she fired the blast, she called out, "Kairan, strike him down now!"

Simultaneously, Kopraga finished channeling his powers - which were not disrupted by the density lost - to a new effect. Expecting some form of shadow transport or another effect, Kopraga placed all of his focus on the Makuta and the area around him. If any shadow powers were manifested, or if the Makuta attempted to use them to escape, Kopraga would negate them, or absorb the shadow before the transport could be finished. He was running too low on elemental energy to waste it on an attack now.

IC: Arillan / Pale Burnak

Arillan snorted when he saw Rynekk attempt a smile, before turning and heading away, heading up and attempting to find anything that suggested a way to navigate the ship.

"I'm guessing you're best buds with those fools out there. Do you have a way to contact them? Or are you just hoping they pull their wounded corpses off the beach."

IC - Okena/Nostala - Haven Cove: The Makuta had barely finished speaking when a soft whish of air sounded. In the darkness of the night, it would be nigh impossible to see; however, a small, metal sphere shot over the heads of the Wolves, flying straight toward the Shepherd's left eye...

At the same time, Nostala had begun to recover from her own mental illusion. It had been a vision of her normal body, present at an island far to the east, gathered again with old friends. Though she had known that it could not possibly be real, her Hordika transformation had weakened her mental abilities, making it harder for her to snap out of the trance even after the Makuta's concentration had been broken. Now, though, she shook her head, the sounds of the beach and battle registering again.

She watched the flash of light as Elynirus attacked, blinding her momentarily. Seeing an opportunity to act while the Makuta was distracted, the Hordika began charging another Weakening Rhotuka. She refrained from launching it just yet. No; she would wait to see what happened with this attacks, whether the Makuta would teleport or activate his invulnerability power again. Once he reappeared or the shield wore off, then she would strike...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC KetruFinally having sorted out what was going on, Ketru dived back into the fray. "If my observations are correct," he thought, "Then some of the slaves are trying to capture this boat, which belongs to the Shepherds. There seems to be an extremely powerful entity defending it. Why shouldn't I help?" Keeping at a distance, Ketru began to raise the weight of the Makuta, making it hard for him to move...

OOC: I do admit, it does seem like that point. xD-==IC: Kairan==-"There is no way that I am submitting to a piraka like you, so you can just go off and plot stuff with Karzahni." Kairan growled, as he shook his head."This ends now!!" Kairan yelled out, charging up lightning blasts in both his hands, which he fired out in a combined bolt of lightning, which was headed straight for the Makuta, even as Elynirus fired off her own attack at the shadow being. With any luck; with any hope... This would work.-==IC: Sarkan/Desiana==-"Well what do you know..." Sarkan muttered, as he watched the fight progress. Desiana had mostly been just standing back, for the most part, and Sarkan noticed her. He noticed the groundwork that was being laid, and smiled."Now, do it now! Attack!" Sarkan yelled to the Toa of Sonics, who was surprised, and looked over, confused. Not entirely certain how useful she would be, Desiana fired a shockwave of sound toward the Makuta quickly, even as Sarkan took that opportunity to attempt to shoot an iron beam(Like literally, a beam like you'd see at a construction site) at the Makuta's face, even as he attempted to manipulate the protosteel of the Makuta's mask, to try and even distract him.

Edited by BZP Blade

IC: Shadowtangle-Haven Cove Border

As soon as he noticed the Shepherd converted himself into an intangible, ghost-like state, Hexxon reverted to the use of his elemental powers. If Danave had managed to subdue him with a psionic attack, then his mental defenses must have been weakened, giving the Toa an opportunity to strike with his most powerful weapon.

Having gathered and compacted his energies together, he released his assault on the Makuta. A burst of elemental power surged at him to envelop his mentality in pure energy, when he could then tear away at its edges and subconcious.

IC: Haven Cove

Despite the huge quantities Levacius had expended in his previous attacks of generating a powerful cage of electricity, and a massive blast of energy at the Shepherd, the Toa still had enough elemental power to down Vertan and himself in this devastating onslaught. No doubt his reserves were depleted in the aftermath.

Vertan had enough time to celebrate his success in seriously wounding his lightning-wielding adversary with a small grin, before the electricity shot up his blade and throughout his wide body. When the pain and energy died down, the Skakdi's frame experienced small spasms as he fell to his knees, his eye-light flickering a sickly yellow and his mind stupefied...

The surrounding wreath of blazing flames collapsed as he did, a circle of vitrifying sand left in its place, the two enemies encompassed within.

IC: Plasma from Zaak. Lightning from Kairan. Sonics from Desiana. Iron from Sarkan. Gravity from Ketru. Psionics from Hexxon. Elynirus' attack was Toa power rather than elemental energy but the pain caused by it was probably what stopped the Makuta from teleporting away. Individually the Makuta could probably have found to think or force his way around these attacks, but together...? Just as he was preparing a counter attack to turn Kairan's own powers against him, a magnetic cage to redirect the lightning into Kairan and fry him alive as a message to others, the bindings of a Toa seal crawled across his limbs. A pure diamond-like crystal grew on him like a series of stalagmites in fast-motion. The coruscating aura of magnetic energy around his hand fizzled out as the new cage formed around him. As the sand around him started to glow from the outpouring of power the various Wolves were putting into their efforts, the Seal closed around him entirely, leaving him nothing more than an immobile figure barely visible behind the rippling surface of the crystal

Whatever Mataik had been expecting to find in the Makuta's quarters wasn't there. Why would he keep viruses or treasures around in the place he rested? Especially when the Pale Burnak had a perfectly good hold

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC:

OOC: Ah, I didn't notice the attack was aimed at Jilsud's back, my apologies. On the topic of focus, some of the attacks and actions Monik has been preforming would require intense focus. Enhancing a punch with telekinesis, teleporting forward (while still focusing on telekinesis), landing the blow, then teleporting back, and then attempting to create a powerful mental assault, all the while weakened? I'm sorry, but I don't even see a Toa Nuva being able to achieve a chain of attacks as mentally demanding as this without having to focus. If you were discussing pervious mental attempts, your character was talking while attempting to attack psionically. Elemental attacks take focus, the more complex, the more focus required. If they didn't take focus, and a Toa could preform an elemental task as easily as he could punch someone, why wouldn't Lewa create a vacuum around an attacking Rahi? Why wouldn't Gali create water in an enemy's lungs, instead of facing them in melee combat? The answer isn't "because Toa don't kill", both of those attacks don't have to be fatal, the point is that Toa, perhaps even Toa Nuva, do need to focus to use their elemental powers. And Jilsud hasn't be ignoring the attacks; he's been dealing with the troublesome ones, coping with the hindering ones, and ignoring the useless ones.

I can see that I made too many attacks but remember that Monik is good at using his element in battle and uses that move all the time. As for his previous attacks, the toa mata used their elements in battle all the time, more then they fought in melee combat, and I wouldn't compare Monik's attacks to something complex like creating water in an enemy's lungs all he was doing was blasting Jilsud's mind with a stream of images, no different then blasting someone with a jet of fire, it doesn't take that much focus.

IC: Monik

When Monik felt his strength stop flowing away he breathed a sigh of relief, but his sigh was cut short as Jilsud appeared right in front of him, instinctively he teleported forwards just past Jilsud to anyone watching it would look like they passed right through each other unless they were watching really closely.

IC: Inta

Inta's pack had finally showed up and with them were the two most powerful rahi he had found, an unaltered Catapult Scorpion and a Muaka with saddle built into its back. Inta looked out over the battle and saw several toa blasting at the Makuta. 'They almost have enough toa to make a seal.' He thought, he quickly got on to the Muaka and had it bring him closer to the battle, his element may be unusual but it was still an element and he figured it would be able to help form a seal. When he got in range he fired a beam of clear blue energy at the Makuta, if it didn't help with the seal it wouldn't do any thing else but he tried anyways.

IC: Susik

Susik watched from a distance as her clone stood near the two arguing beings, she desided to keep her clone intact because she wanted to make sure that Arillan knew that he was out numbered without being close to that nut.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Elynirus + Kopraga / Haven Cove

Elynirus cut off the beam of Toa Energy, and stood silently for a few moments. The place wasn't quiet; oh no. But compared to before? There was a somewhat subliminal peace to the island. She had never seen a Toa Seal before... and something like this was simply incredible to behold.

"And so the Wolves ate the Shepherd." she said, quietly. Turning to Kairan, she called out, "We need to leave now, before they sent in reinforcements. I can heal people once we're on the ship; anyone who's wounded or unconscious may need help."

Looking to Nostala, she said, "Though I don't think I can save everybody..."

Kopraga hit the ground in front of the Makuta as she said so. Pulling his wings back, he tapped the crystalline surface of the Toa Seal. Attempting to carve into it with his claw did nothing but cause him great pain, forcing him back. He grinned, and spoke a number of words under his breath. Even if anyone on the beach could hear him, the language was too strange for them to understand.

The shadow user turned, wings folding into a cloak to cover his entire body - save his head - against attacks. "It appears this little rebellion has payed off." he said, before sinking into the shadow beneath him and reappearing closer to the beach, then leaping away and flying in the direction of the dome.

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

-==IC: Kairan==-Kairan panted, not saying anything at that moment, but nodded to Elynirus, as he looked around the beach, seeing who was the most critical, as they needed to get to the ship, and everyone was going to go; they weren't going to leave anyone behind.

IC: Shadowtangle-Haven Cove Border

Hexxon's expression turned into one of surprise as he witnessed the result of his attack -- along with the other five elementally powered ones -- formed a light blue, crystalline shell around the Makuta. What he had only heard in his studies but never actually seen was a Toa Seal, with the slaver encased inside.

"What a... surprise," the Toa of Psionics whispered to his ally. However, there was no time to marvel at his and the others' handiwork, not if the two wanted freedom from this wretched isle. "I'd say now would be an ideal time to board that ship before they figure out how to leave with it, don't you?"

IC: Haven Cove

Greel stared in awe at the trapped Shepherd of Flesh, not only astounded by their success in subduing the dark entity but also the means of imprisonment. Despite the many lands he'd visited and the sights he'd seen, the teal-clad being hadn't come across such a strange yet captivating cage. Though, as Elynirus had already stated, there was little time to celebrate this victory. They still needed to navigate the ship away from the island and through that dome.

"She's right," Greel said, beckoning to Rocky and jogging over to the shore. "Hopefully the Rynekk and the rest of the team have prepared the vessel."

IC: Toothy Bane-Haven Cove Border

Up among the crags of the mountains' slopes in a spot close to the beach, a green Skakdi watched the battle from his hiding place. He seemed to disregard everything that had just occured with the Shepherd, his attention focused entirely on where his comrade, Vertan, and that Toa of Lightning lay on the sands. Absent from the battle, he had waited and observed from his hiding spot for a moment to intervene or for an ideal opportunity. Right now seemed like one.

The almost invisible cord on his bow pulled back with clawed fingers, Reptak shot a sonic arrow at the unmoving Levacius, intent on it shattering his skull. He, like Vertan, appeared either dead or unconcious, but, knowing that that particular Toa was never easy to kill, it would be foolish to assume he had met his end. The Skakdi of Fire had made if an obsession with destroying the Toa, yet he had failed every time. Now, the Skakdi of Air could earn the pleasure of doing so.

Reptak did not keep watch to see if his attack was successful, instead sundering himself into a trail of greenish, crystalline fragments that rode on the wind. Should anyone notice the assault and look for the assailant, they would see nothing but the rocks.

Edited by Magnus Greel

IC: Zaak

Zaak cut off his power and dropped to his knees, heartlight flashing rapidly. I knew the consequences. I gave it my all... and more. He thought. While the plasma blast had drained him, the sphere of plasma had been more than he could handle. Zaak knew he would either wake up with a blinder of a headache, as a Turaga from expending so much power... or not at all. He smiled. My arm... I can feel it again. He thought. He gazed around at the ones who had helped make the Toa Seal, and blacked out.

OOC: If you are thinking this is an extreme reaction, Zaak is inexperienced with his powers and had expended a lot of energy, but creating and holding a sphere of plasma would have been hard even at full strength.

Monik teleported forward towards Wullus and started running along with him weakly, still drained from Jilsud's hunger powers. "Why would we want to go to Karzahni, it seems to me that it would be worse there then it is here."

IC: Inta

Inta had the Muaka walk right up to the caged Makuta. 'One down, a brotherhood to go.' He then turned to one of the wounded toa (Levacius) to see if he could help him, out of the corner of his eye Inta saw an arrow flying towards the toa on the ground, he was able to throw up a quick telekinetic barrier but when the arrow hit it and exploded it shattered his concentration and sent a backlash into his mind, sending him to the ground. The Catapult Scorpion saw this and fired a ball of magma at where Reptek used to be.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Mataik: Pale Burnak

Mataik, finding nothing interesting in the Shepherds quarters left to find another entrance into the hold.

On deck once again, he found a trapdoor that led to the hold, and he would not have to pass the other beings. He slipped in under the deck.

Searching quickly he found five swords. picking one up in his left hand, with his right still holding the crystal sword, he tested the feel. Than switching hands to test it in his right.

OOC: The Makuta might have had trophies from battles, personal weapons, or experiments, or other things.

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.

Wait that doesn't seem right.

lhikan_banner.png

IC: Elynirus / Haven Cove

Elynirus watched as the sonic arrow was interrupted by a sudden protective field, and headed over to the location to indeed see the body of Levacius lying on the ground. She knelt down and released a quick surge of healing power that would stabalize his condition. As Myr approached, she pointed to the Toa of Lightning and said, "You'd best take him onboard the ship. I'm not sure about what we do with the Skakdi, though... we did say everyone was getting off the island."

IC - Okena/Nostala - Haven Cove: Okena nodded. "Sneak aboard or approach directly?" he asked. After a pause, he shrugged. "Perhaps you should do the talking..."

Nostala stared in surprise for a full minute as she took in what had occurred. Realizing that she was still charging up a Rhotuka, she turned, launching the wheel of energy at the ground before her, shouldering her staff and approaching the others. The Hordika stared down at Vertan, considering their options. Part of her wanted to simply end his life here, leave him as a warning to the Shepherds alongside their trapped ally. However, she managed to push these thoughts away. In her heart, she was still Nostala; she wouldn't let the anger and apathy of her own bestial side get the better of her.

"We'll tie him up and bring him with us," she said to Elynirus. "If he tries to cause trouble, we'll throw him overboard. But I think he'll be more open to reason now that we have a way out of here... a potential way, at any rate."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC (Shadowtangle): Malok's iron bar continued to bounce off the shield, and he continued to pound it even as the toa kicked out at him. The hau's shield moved forward with the toa, pushing him back, but he wasn't detered much. If this was to become a pushing match, he was confident of holding his own. He drew on his elemental powers and took hold of the metal armour on Joltan's chest and gave it a good shove. Hopefully, the jolt (along with the intense pain the Keevak was still flooding his mind with) would be enough to break the toa's concentration, even for a few moments. Once that happened, the sheild would waver and Krokk's vines would be able to tie the toa up without being burnt away by lightning.

ppg2.png

OOC: I beg to differ, a jet of fire and a stream of psionic interfacing are quite different. One is an uncontrolled burst of elemental energy creation, the other a careful placement of images and thoughts at a rapid speed. Also, in what direction are Wullus and Monik running?

IC: Yawning Sunder

Jilsud rolled as soon as he made contact with the ground, acrobatically curling into a ball, before unfurling and spinning around, to watch Wullus and Monik flee.The two iron spikes generated by Wullus slammed into the ground on both sides of Jilsud, but the Vortixx ignored them, instead standing, his eyes fixed on Monik. The draining began again.As he activated his Hunger power, Jilsud dashed after the two Toa, concentrating fully on his Hunger power instead of teleporting, to establish a powerful and speedy energy drain on the already weakened Toa of Psionics. The two Toa, one burdened helping the other walk, were soon mere meters away where Jilsud unfurled his chain whips, spinning both in preperation of melee combat.

IC: Haven Cove/Toothy Bane

"It seems the Shepherd has been defeated." Vinathli said, gesturing to the scene below. "Perhaps they will allow us passage on the Makuta's craft?" She showed no remorse or embarressment at asking to be taken along with the people who had done all the work.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: JoltanJoltan knew playing defensive would not work. He needed to get out of here. And fast.He took a deep breath. Just as the Skakdi pulled on his armour, Joltan shut off the shield, freeing up mental power. He took a deep breath and sent electricity everywhere, shooting out in all directions.Without waiting to see how he had done, he broke into a run into the forest. He sliced a tree trunk as he ran, toppling the tree.

OOC: There was nothing careful about his attack it was just random images it was more like mental static then anything else.

Monik would not have been able to stay standing without Wullus's help but he took all the weakness and the tiredness he felt and projected it back into Jilsud's mind, so chances are Jilsud would not be able to stand either much less run.

Then I went on BZPower.

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Sepora -- The Yawning Sunder

Sepora walked slowly across the wasteland before him. His mind was a haze of uncertainty and instinct, drawing him onwards. Ever since he had been dropped on this island he could do nothing but wander aimlessly, occasionally running into others.

As he walked, a group of beings came into view. They were Toa, he had learned, and they looked quite similar to him, except for the face. Theirs had masks, while his was simply a face. He drew nearer to them, following a pull he didn't understand. When he got close enough to them he felt the familiar feeling of euphoria that accompanied his calming aura around others.

Without a word he walked into the middle of the fight that was going on, unaware of what was to come.

OOC: That's you, Takanuvainika and Giant of Lannister. Just started this RPG, want to try out my new character. If you don't want me here, just let me know.

IC: ZaakZaak groaned and stood up, breathing a sigh of relief. The expenditure of that much power should have killed him. He looked around, glad to leave this forsaken place and walked toward the boat, noting how beautiful the island was without a murderous Makuta trying to kill him.

The Makuta might have had trophies from battles, personal weapons, or experiments, or other things.

OOC: He probably owns some of those, but why would he keep them on the boat? The stuff you own you keep in your room of your house right? You don't stick them on a bus you take, even if you take it every day

IC: as soon as Mataik grabbed the sword the same fate befell him that had befell Arillan. The claws on the sword's hilt gripped hold of his arm, biting deep with serrated edges, and metal plates slithered over his hand, fusing sword and arm for who knew how long

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: ...Creating mental static and creating a stream of pictures are very different, Takanuvainka. Unless the pictures were whatever Monik was seeing at the moment, he would have to think of things to project. And I really don't think you can psionically replicate the power of Hunger. The thought that "Wow, I'm tired right now" and the fatigue in your muscules are two very, very different things.

The mental action had no effect, seeing as translating a feeling of fatigue, or a recognition of fatigue, into actual fatigue isn't exactly possible.Just as Jilsud was about to attack Monik, most likely finishing the weakened Toa off, a third being stepped from the shadows. The Vortixx automatically retreated, via backflip, keeping his eyes on the new-comer, but never stopping his energy drain on his Ce-Toa opponent. There couldn't be more than a few seconds left before the Toa of Psionics collapsed, and only a few more after that before he would become unconscious.

OOC: Adding Sepora/Zepora to this fight seems like a good idea to me, Ace of Skulls, so I have no problem. :)

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Lovely. If you haven't read his profile yet, now would be a good time. The link should be in my sig.

IC: Sepora

Sepora saw one of the beings watching him, and felt a sense of dread. For some reason, he knew going to this stranger would end badly, but for who he had no idea. He drifted closer and closer, and his calming aura touched them.

Deep in Sepora's mind a shadow stirred.

"Fresh...meat...hungry...fear...me..."

IC: Zepora

Sepora stopped when he was only a few feet away. His vision blurred, and his mind stopped working. Sepora blacked out.

Before the strangers, Sepora's body began to twitch. His limbs snapped in odd directions, and his torso bent backwards in a way no torso ever should. He made a gargled choke, before righting himself again. His limbs grew three times their length, and the small, barely sharp claws grew long and razor thin. His torso extended upwards, becoming thinner in the middle, and from his sides extended another pair of arms, the ends tipped with jagged blades. His legs twitched and snapped as he moved, and after one last blood curdling howl, his face split down the middle, spreading apart and revealing a blank white skull, with no eyes or any other features. It seeemed to shimmer in the harsh light, and as he stepped closer to them, he used his powers to fill their very souls with terror so unimaginable it chilled the very earth around him.

"Ze...por...a!" he hissed.

OOC: I do like describing this guy...

Edited by Ace of Skulls

Jilsud half-snarled and half-roared from his position behind Monik and Wullus. The aura of terror Zepora was generating did not quite extend far enough to send Jilsud fleeing in terror, but it certainly caused him to look the part of a daunted, cornered opponent.

pNNgXax.jpg