Island Monitoring Service

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

default.jpgCurrent Time: NightNo caches appear on the map. Only this enigmatic message

Now its time for...Scavenger Hunt!There are four caches hidden on the island.You will have to find them.Search quickly mind.'Cause when the night ends, so do the caches.Poke around in every crevice.Winners take all.Well, if they survive!And remember, enjoy yourselves

Summary of EventsA Bounty has been placed on the contender known as Flynn Bounty claimedBounty placed on Sledge (under the condition that he must be reclaimed alive) Bounty ClaimedLevacious and Reya blacklisted. To be attacked on sight. Prevent them getting caches if you can. Rewards will be given for capture of either one Edited by The Power that Is

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Question; can we report our profiles from the archives directly into the profile topic or do they need to be reapproved?

Just repost them. They got my approval once, they don't need it again

Ah, definitely nice to get the creative juices flowing again. I assume we'll be picking up where we left off?

If everyone can remember where they left off :P

7AOYGDJ.jpg

'Tis back. Huzzah. Now to avoid being captured... and fight... and sail a boat. Darn it, having four characters seems like a good idea at the time. Luckily we have the archives. Now to transfer back... -Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Just posting this as a recap for everyone who was with Nostala before the forums went down, in case they've forgotten -- Nostala, Greel, Greel's Rock Lion, Kairan, and two other Toa -- a Toa of Lightning and a Toa of Steel -- were about to launch their attack on the bridge fortress thing and were attacked by someone with a bow a couple of posts before we went off-line. JSYAK.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

I would pick up where I left off in this one, but I was carrying almost seven or something inactive characters with me. So meh, I don't think I'll be playing this anymore. But who knows, everyone might come back suddenly.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

Name: Caith.Gender: Male.Species: ToaAlignment: Mercenary.Appearance: CaithKanohi: The Mask of Sensory Aptitude.Powers: Megnetism.Abilities: Caith is an expert when it comes to his power. He is also fairly skilled with the short spear he carries.Weapons and equipment: Caith wields a short spear; its shaft about four feet, with a head like a sword blade, around two and a half feet long, with a cross hilt at its base. The shaft is hardwood, with a layer of steel surrounding it, making the shaft as good a weapon as the blade.Personality: Cool and collected for the most part, there is practically only one thing that makes a difference to Caith. Money. He does however had a cruel streak in him, as many of his victims can attest to.History: Caith is a mercenary, working for the highest bidder... And sometimes for himself, when there is no highest bidder. After being hired to assassinate a Dark Hunter, failing and being captured, he was sent to the Island of Pain.Weakness: Caith has no other powers except his element and mask. His skills are normally about average without his mask.

Irriane and one of Rakatas characters are the only ones left. All of the others died/didn't move to the new BZPower. Kazi (or Skarloth) is the only one who moved over to new BZP, and he turned tail and ran the moment he started feeling his soul being ripped out of his body. -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Irriane and one of Rakatas characters are the only ones left. All of the others died/didn't move to the new BZPower. Kazi (or Skarloth) is the only one who moved over to new BZP, and he turned tail and ran the moment he started feeling his soul being ripped out of his body. -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Szunerai is also still on the bridge, secretly listening to your conversations. Also, since Irriane dodged the spinners they should still hit the fortress, which means they're be taking effect just about now... http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif
bug_animated.gif

OH RIGHT I WAS APPROVED ...Any places to jump in?

Pretty much anywhere you want, as long as the area isn't off-limits. :)

Wait, is Stony Leap collapsing all of a sudden? What'd I miss?

Stony Leap is still intact - the sky castle leviatating above it and the fortress fell to the ground. ;) Edited by Magnus Greel

*Points at top of page* The map was updated, so I'd assume that that means the Shepards showed the updated map on the dome as well. Plus, TPTI responded to the stuff about the cache, so I'd assume he wanted the cache hunting to start. =P

Every time a new cache is put out, the map on the dome gets updated, thus it wouldn't be meta at all for your character to know where it is. Though I'd like to see him in a volcano. =P Also, TPtI, the bounty for sledge needs to be crossed off.

Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Well, cache found. Rapid action late night posting does that. Of course, nobody else knows that. (Though the volcano got collapsed by a crazy toa of sonics. Seriously, every time a cache shows up, massive destruction. I think the shepherds let everyone die until only six are left, then they make them the new patronage and start dropping off the next wave after repairing the island.) -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Yeah, I saw that. Was highly amused at the destruction that took place. xD And well, that might work... just as long as Suicavel doesn't get into that final six... That'd make the rest be too hopeless. =P Makes me wonder though... What would happen if a Team Patronage was formed, that didn't want to just be the puppets of the Shepards? *Is intrigued*

Oh, Jontan (who recently secured a place for himself) is very anti-Shepherd. However, as they shall provide him with more people to kill and food, he'll be a least slightly content. As content as he can be. =P Also, awesome idea Lev, but people would keep making characters and not let their old ones die. XD

Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*