Island Monitoring Service

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Technically that last idea of mine (edited in there) was literal. =PAlso, wow, that would be the most useful mask in this case, Lev. XDAlso, it's been a while since a gold cache...@myr: A cache in the Yawning Sunder (spears and a quiver), a cache in Shadowtangle (a mask attachment giving different vision types), and a cache in the Ashring (yet to be excavated).

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

@Myr: A bow launching spears belonging to the trap guarding said cache has been found by Okena in the Yawning Sunder by the Stony Leap. And a telescopic scope with night and infrared vision has been found by Isjir Jukar in northeast Shadowtangle.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I still can't believe I let Mister-All-The-Loot take my Nynrah Gauntlet... :PShould have let Arillan take it. Golden bow would be right up my alley.If we have a Mask of Clairvoyance, does TPTI randomly give us plot info or cache info? You can't use the mask at will, if you remember.Attaching a cache to the dome seems interesting, but I dunno. A bit iffy on that idea.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Someone let me know when the third cache is excavated, I think we're going to need to look at what we find to figure out the fourth.

I had that feeling, too. I'm guessing the fourth cache will contain something else fitting for what has been, so far, a sniper's set of equipment.The third cache, just so everyone knows, is currently being excavated by Grotir's group at the end of the Ashring by the Yawning Sunder. I'm guessing Darkon's char Ajax can fully remove it from its hiding spot, which would allow them to open it-I'll post in this topic about what its contents are as soon as it's fully removed from the ground and opened.-The Fearless Leader Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

They aren't on the map, that's the problem. Also, if you're thinking it's a line, it's not.

So I wasn't the only one whose mind that crossed through? :PToo bad he didn't do North-West-South-East-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Yeah, that would have made sense. I actually even thought "smiley face." XDSo yeah... Blah...@myr: Various phrases like that. For example (though I'm almost sure it's a reference to something else), the Demoman(knight) yells it with a domination in TF2.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

You still haven't answered the Mask of Clairyovance question.Quick, ToD, have Jontan eat Ratasque and test it out.West Ashring, North Shadowtangle, Yawning Sunder. My gosh. We need to go to South Parched Wastes!....Nope, too obvious.I tried elements - Fire to Ashring, Air to Shadowtangle, Water to Yawning Sunder, but what would earth be? Or maybe Fire Ashring, Air Shadowtangle, Water to the seas, and Earth to Yawning Sunder. Or Fire-Ashring, Water-Seas, Earth-Shadowtangle, Air-Yawning Sunder. Blast it.

And TLZ, was that a reference to something? I swear that's something from a videogame.

Seen it in a few times, one that sticks out the most to me was in the Deltora books.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Well, both of us have filled character slots. Just kill Ratasque. :PThen we can test the Clairvoyance thing.(This isn't really contributing anything, is it?)

Ah, I remember Deltora. I really should pilfer homage some of the puzzles used there

*Sigh* Wish I knew where all those books were.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

Don't eat Rastaque, Jontan!Stokunde will have to slay you before Grotir can do so if you do. And Grotir not getting to fight someone who she's been anticipating to when not on the job.........Yeah, I'll just go with 'we're all doomed if Rastaque gets eaten by Jontan'. Savvy?-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Up, left, down, right. =PA common Video game thing, yes. I've seen a lot of codes that use that pattern, that's how I know it so well. =PProbably unintentional for the reference, but still. =P/EDIT: 0_o It is in the parched Wastes? 0_o

Edited by Fullbringer Blade

Does anyone else realize this island is too big to destroy with one Nova Blast?(I wonder if they've ever been allowed in an RPG before. I wonder when a GM will accidentally slip up on that rule.)And do not worry, Fearless Leader. If he eats Ratasque, Stokunde can fight Arillan. Which would be much harder. Muaahaha.EDIT: Egads! Lots of posts!(I bet its... ooh. I think I know where it is!)-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

Ooh, sounds fun. Maybe I will do that. =PBut yeah. Searched areas: Western Ashring (yes), Yawning Sunder (yes), Central/Northern Shadowtangle (yes), Western/Northwestern/Southwestern Parched Wastes, Shimmering Maze, Stony Leap, Haven Cove. So that makes me think Eastern Parched Wastes... Okay... Er... run, Jontan and Rastaque!

Search there if you wish. It would annoy me if it was, though. XDJontan's had the mask all his life. He'd have learned to manipulate it by now.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

Yeah, and Levacius has been using his elemental powers since Jontan was learning to read, and he's still no better at them then Kairan. :PIf it's shielded from X-Ray vision it's probably going to stay that way. Probably built the entire underside of the bridge out of lead.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: