OOC: Ok, edit time for me. My bad about plasma blast, changing hordika back, but it is true about the Kanohi Dragon aura of heat. Bionicle Legends #4: "The heat generated by the now fully thawed creature melted most of the city's guardians. Pg. 56. Took four toa of Ice to knock it unconscious. I think something would have happened to his hand. Also- Pg. 60-61: "While the fate of the dragon was being debated, Nidhiki took it upon himself to try and kill it. But the armored scales that had deflected so many blows during the fighting prevented him from ending the creature's life." Its scales are extremely hard. If you could prove to me beyond reasonable doubt that the dragon would be dead, list your reasons. And do not just say, "because the GM said so." If the everyone ignored basic rules/bionicle lore (read the books/ do research on it if you don't know), it detracts from the experience of the RPG, and also makes it unfair for others, even if it is an NPC dragon. I still admit it is dead, but I think it is unfair that it died like that. *cough*godmodding*cough* (I think it is, at least)
Zaak hit the Makuta, and was rewarded with a small stumble. He yelled and, making his sword turn white hot with the plasma running down it, channeled all of his strength into a devastating over- head strike that would hit the Makuta in the shoulder. (how tall is the Makuta?)
OOC: "He seemed to recover just in time to see the oncoming Zaak, hitting him with enough confusion power to stop him remembering which way was up." Confusion power? I"M confused about this.
This could get a bit long so I'm bringing it here
1. You think maybe that heat generated by a dragon would be the fiery breath? Not some aura of heat that I can't see referenced anywhere?
2. As to killing it: you said yourself this is a junior dragon so its not as tough. You had your character successfully pull one of those scales off so they're clearly not something to be shouting about. And Kopraga had just boosted his strength massively by absorbing a whole load of shadow energy. I don't think killing it is going to be too hard
3. If you're going to complain about other people godmodding it helps if you aren't the one also complaining your NPCs just aren't invincible enough
4. Makuta, unless there are extenuating circumstances, have all 42 Rahkshi powers. Confusion is one of those powers. And since this Rahkshi is neither blind nor mutated, he has that power. Which he just used on you
5. Speaking of which, since Zaak just got hit with a confusion blast he's not exactly going to be able to land a hit on the Makuta, or make some leaping overhead strike
6. The Makuta is tall. And heavy