• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Island Monitoring Service

For Discussion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
872 replies to this topic

#161 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2011 - 11:07 PM

So, to cure all those infected, the bula berry juice in each cache has to be combined with the other antidotes to create the cure? Somehow, it they all have to share it, I don't think they'll want to. :P

#162 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

• 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2011 - 11:23 PM

I'm pretty sure that the juice was the antidote in only one cache.

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.

#163 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

• 6,886 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2011 - 12:12 AM

How very devious...And I just thought you were being nice.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

#164 Offline Oblitus

Oblitus
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,334 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2011 - 01:00 AM

I am a little confused about the antidote: When combined with each other, how much does the portion contain?

#165 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

• 3,592 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 23 2011 - 01:13 AM

Something tells me it'll be just enough for one person, forcing a large fight between all of those who are poisoned.Or, given the effort it will inevitably take for everyone to work together, it'll have just enough for everyone to take a gulp sufficient enough to cure themselves, as a 'reward' from the Shepherds for actual cooperation -- meaning that everyone's survival will depend on people like Arillan being willing to only drink as much as they need....Who am I kidding? Most of the poisoned aren't going to cooperate either way. :P

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

- Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -

#166 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

• 6,886 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2011 - 01:55 AM

Why would the Shepherds want to unite us, though? Now that is the biggest question so far.They've tried to keep us apart before. Getting us together? No, they want a bloodbath. They want everyone to die.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

#167 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

• 6,673 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2011 - 02:06 AM

I thought the Bula Juice was just to be nice. XD

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

#168 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2011 - 05:45 AM

When all the antidote is combined, there should be enough for all eight poisoned. Whether you want to share is another question entirely

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.

#169 Offline Oblitus

Oblitus
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,334 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2011 - 09:53 AM

Okay, that clairifies that. Thanks. :)

#170 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

• 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2011 - 10:20 AM

Jontan wouldn't cooperate. XDSo, we're going to all be dead by the next night.

KHrIaSF.jpg

#171 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2011 - 01:30 PM

I'm sure Caretakers will appear to make Arillan, Vertan, and Jontan share the cure, so they don't die and Patronage doesn't lose its newest members. If they do show up, Vertan will make them give some to Hexxon, so he can give Vertan the cure to his poison and not die.And out of curiosity, if Reya is captured for the bounty, is there a chance she'll appear on the island again, or will she be gone for the rest of the game?

Edited by Magnus Greel, Nov 23 2011 - 01:35 PM.

#172 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

• 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2011 - 01:58 PM

Meanwhile, I'm waiting for TPtI, and Jontan can't disappear before Greel and co. get there. Rastaque can't respond in any way, as I don't know if Blinding White somehow dodged or not. Trian and Felix are also just waiting to open up a cache... Blah. XD

KHrIaSF.jpg

#173 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 889 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2011 - 05:49 PM

Just to make sure, it is still daytime right?

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.

#174 Offline Own Personal Quixote

Own Personal Quixote
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,034 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2011 - 05:50 PM

Naw, it's night now-check the first post in this topic next time ;}-The Fearless Leader

#175 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members

• 889 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2011 - 05:52 PM

Ok, thanks.

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.

#176 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2011 - 11:29 AM

Skarloth: Unfortunately, I think all the caches have been claimed.Also,

And out of curiosity, if Reya is captured for the bounty, is there a chance she'll appear on the island again, or will she be gone for the rest of the game?

And for the caches:-Amalia: eastern cache of the sea-Arillan: southeastern cache of Toothy Bane southern cache of Haven Cove-Grotir: western cache of Shadowtangle-Hexxon: northeastern cache of Ashring-Jontan: northwestern cache of the sea-Vertan: northern cache of Dragon's Roost-- Both Arillan and Grotir have found and opened the southwestern cache of Toothy BaneI was confused, so this is just to sort things out and see who has what. Is this all accurate?

Edited by Magnus Greel, Nov 24 2011 - 05:33 PM.

#177 Offline Skarloth

Skarloth
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,769 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2011 - 12:14 PM

Oh well.Now Kono can go back to his aimless wandering, I suppose.-Skar

#178 Offline Oblitus

Oblitus
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,334 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2011 - 01:37 PM

And out of curiosity, if Reya is captured for the bounty, is there a chance she'll appear on the island again, or will she be gone for the rest of the game?

And for the caches:-Amalia: western cache of the sea-Arillan: southeastern cache of Toothy Bane southern cache of Haven Cove-Grotir: western cache of Shadowtangle-Hexxon: northeastern cache of Ashring-Jontan: northwestern cache of the sea-Vertan: northern cache of Dragon's Roost-- Both Arillan and Grotir have found and opened the southwestern cache of Toothy BaneI was confused, so this is just to sort things out and see who has what. Is this all accurate?

Amalia took the eastern coast cache.

#179 Offline Skarloth

Skarloth
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,769 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2011 - 02:45 PM

Gonna be gone for most of the day... so I won't be here to interact with anybody.Which means that the Toothy Bane/Shadowtangle group needs to be paused until I can get back, I suppose.-Skar

#180 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2011 - 03:28 PM

Gah, sorry, saw the question and meant to answer it. Slipped my mind.If you're captured then you'll probably appear on the Island again. Who knows, you might even bring Sledge with youOh, and 22 hours left guys

Edited by The Power that Is, Nov 24 2011 - 03:31 PM.

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.

#181 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members

• 889 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2011 - 03:36 PM

22 hours?

#182 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2011 - 03:40 PM

22 hours?

The poison several characters have been infected with takes 24 hours to kill. They have 22 hours left

#183 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members

• 889 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2011 - 03:46 PM

Oh.

#184 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2011 - 05:33 PM

Gah, sorry, saw the question and meant to answer it. Slipped my mind.If you're captured then you'll probably appear on the Island again. Who knows, you might even bring Sledge with youOh, and 22 hours left guys

It's okay. And if she'll appear again, then I'm half tempted to turn her in by my other characters, or maybe the large group Greel's part of. I've always imagined having Reya live and stay to the very end, so yeah.Also, thanks, Rakata. I don't know how I messed that up.

#185 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 25 2011 - 08:23 AM

OOC: So yeah, TPtI, would you please clarify everything that the poisoned have? As far as ui can tell, you've only given shavings for one, bula juice for another, and a mixing tool for the third.

Good ideaCache close to Dragon's Roost-claimed by Vertan-sliver of green iceCache on north-east branch of Ashring-claimed by Hexxon-vial of sporesCache off-shore of eastern Ashring-claimed by Amalia-sap from a Vuata MacaCache in Toothy Bane's Urcanine range-claimed by Arillan-bula juiceCache close to Haven Cove-claimed by Arillan-mixing vesselCache in the Ulcanine range of Toothy Bane-claimed by Grotir-pouch of barkCache in Shadowtangle most northwesterly corner-claimed by Grotir-clean waterCache off-shore north-west Ashring-claimed by Jontan-Makika ooze

#186 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

• 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 25 2011 - 09:40 AM

Thanks. Makika ooze, huh? XD

KHrIaSF.jpg

#187 Offline Oblitus

Oblitus
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,334 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 25 2011 - 11:02 AM

OOC: So yeah, TPtI, would you please clarify everything that the poisoned have? As far as ui can tell, you've only given shavings for one, bula juice for another, and a mixing tool for the third.

Good ideaCache close to Dragon's Roost-claimed by Vertan-sliver of green iceCache on north-east branch of Ashring-claimed by Hexxon-vial of sporesCache off-shore of eastern Ashring-claimed by Amalia-sap from a Vuata MacaCache in Toothy Bane's Urcanine range-claimed by Arillan-bula juiceCache close to Haven Cove-claimed by Arillan-mixing vesselCache in the Ulcanine range of Toothy Bane-claimed by Grotir-pouch of barkCache in Shadowtangle most northwesterly corner-claimed by Grotir-clean waterCache off-shore north-west Ashring-claimed by Jontan-Makika ooze

Wait, if I have sap, I'll make maple syrup. :P

#188 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 25 2011 - 03:23 PM

And you will die a painful death, unable to make the antidote.20 hours left

#189 Offline Oblitus

Oblitus
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,334 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 25 2011 - 04:24 PM

Aww, that's too bad. :(:P

#190 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

• 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 25 2011 - 06:46 PM

OOC: I always thought a resistance team might have 'Wolf' in their same somewhere. Natural enemies of Shepherds after all

Hey; that's a very good point, never even thought about that. Makes it even funnier that I coincidentally had Kairan disguised as a wolf. The only reason for that was because of Link's brief occupation as part-time canine. =P I think working that in somehow would be a good idea, but since Kairan can't really suddenly change his mind about the name without it essentially being a case of Meta information...

#191 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

• 3,246 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2011 - 01:58 PM

Darkon or someone else could be random and speak up.

ULKVFrz.jpg

#192 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2011 - 02:18 PM

Hmm... Well, I honestly do like the name Lev suggested; however, what if we had both the Liberty part, and the Wolf reference?Maybe Liberty's Wolves, or the Wolves of Liberty or something like that? I'm not too sure. We should probably talk about this before suggesting it in-game though... And everyone should at least try to agree on what happens. =P

#193 Offline Oblitus

Oblitus
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,334 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2011 - 02:24 PM

I think that fits- anyone elses opinion?

#194 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

• 6,886 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2011 - 02:28 PM

I like it. Works well enough.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

#195 Offline Own Personal Quixote

Own Personal Quixote
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,034 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2011 - 04:22 PM

OOC: Has anyone actually seen ToD? Because it seems a little unfair to keep timing you if he's just got a broken computer or somethingIC: Blinding White just ducked, dropping to a three-point stance.The bolts of energy just flew over him, shadow flying towards Zeus and light flying towards Hades. With their senses numbed by the shock, they should be slower than normal, less able to dodge. Likewise the crystal chunks simply missed him, shattering into pieces as they hit walls.Before they could launch attacks at him in his new position he used the slivers of ice on the ground, left after hades shattering attack, making them fly up at the faces of those attacking him as a miniature blizzard. Whether they closed their eyes or had them ruined by the vicious shards, they'd be blinded either way

ToD was on both today and yesterday. Not quite sure how long he was on each time, but I'm pretty sure he blogged yesterday; I know he was on today because I've checked his profile.-The Fearless Leader

#196 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

• 6,886 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2011 - 06:57 PM

I don't see what the big question is. We all know he's out slaying dragons.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

#197 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2011 - 07:02 PM

Actually, given his profile, I believe he might be up in the clouds at this very moment. =P(Or, another not so likely possibility, he's one of the ones affected by the error.)

#198 Offline Oblitus

Oblitus
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,334 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2011 - 07:19 PM

I've been having some weird problems, but nothing that could actually stop me posting.

#199 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2011 - 07:28 PM

Wolves of Liberty is good, and so is Liberty's Wolves. I think they're both great names, though I can't choose which is better.

#200 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

• 6,886 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2011 - 07:28 PM

Yeah. One time a few hours back I saw the bottom screen below where you post and the ads (where it says "Time Now" and "Last Visit" and such) saying that was an error, but it was gone the next time I changed the page. It didn't stop me from posting when it was acting up though, so...So no major errors here.EDIT: "Wolves of Liberty" because three is always better than two. My opinion.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor, Nov 26 2011 - 07:29 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users