Island Monitoring Service

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Something tells me it'll be just enough for one person, forcing a large fight between all of those who are poisoned.Or, given the effort it will inevitably take for everyone to work together, it'll have just enough for everyone to take a gulp sufficient enough to cure themselves, as a 'reward' from the Shepherds for actual cooperation -- meaning that everyone's survival will depend on people like Arillan being willing to only drink as much as they need....Who am I kidding? Most of the poisoned aren't going to cooperate either way. :P

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Why would the Shepherds want to unite us, though? Now that is the biggest question so far.They've tried to keep us apart before. Getting us together? No, they want a bloodbath. They want everyone to die.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

I'm sure Caretakers will appear to make Arillan, Vertan, and Jontan share the cure, so they don't die and Patronage doesn't lose its newest members. If they do show up, Vertan will make them give some to Hexxon, so he can give Vertan the cure to his poison and not die.And out of curiosity, if Reya is captured for the bounty, is there a chance she'll appear on the island again, or will she be gone for the rest of the game?

Edited by Magnus Greel

Meanwhile, I'm waiting for TPtI, and Jontan can't disappear before Greel and co. get there. Rastaque can't respond in any way, as I don't know if Blinding White somehow dodged or not. Trian and Felix are also just waiting to open up a cache... Blah. XD

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Skarloth: Unfortunately, I think all the caches have been claimed.Also,

And out of curiosity, if Reya is captured for the bounty, is there a chance she'll appear on the island again, or will she be gone for the rest of the game?

And for the caches:-Amalia: eastern cache of the sea-Arillan: southeastern cache of Toothy Bane southern cache of Haven Cove-Grotir: western cache of Shadowtangle-Hexxon: northeastern cache of Ashring-Jontan: northwestern cache of the sea-Vertan: northern cache of Dragon's Roost-- Both Arillan and Grotir have found and opened the southwestern cache of Toothy BaneI was confused, so this is just to sort things out and see who has what. Is this all accurate? Edited by Magnus Greel

And out of curiosity, if Reya is captured for the bounty, is there a chance she'll appear on the island again, or will she be gone for the rest of the game?

And for the caches:-Amalia: western cache of the sea-Arillan: southeastern cache of Toothy Bane southern cache of Haven Cove-Grotir: western cache of Shadowtangle-Hexxon: northeastern cache of Ashring-Jontan: northwestern cache of the sea-Vertan: northern cache of Dragon's Roost-- Both Arillan and Grotir have found and opened the southwestern cache of Toothy BaneI was confused, so this is just to sort things out and see who has what. Is this all accurate?
Amalia took the eastern coast cache.

Gah, sorry, saw the question and meant to answer it. Slipped my mind.If you're captured then you'll probably appear on the Island again. Who knows, you might even bring Sledge with youOh, and 22 hours left guys Edited by The Power that Is

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Gah, sorry, saw the question and meant to answer it. Slipped my mind.If you're captured then you'll probably appear on the Island again. Who knows, you might even bring Sledge with youOh, and 22 hours left guys
It's okay. And if she'll appear again, then I'm half tempted to turn her in by my other characters, or maybe the large group Greel's part of. I've always imagined having Reya live and stay to the very end, so yeah.Also, thanks, Rakata. I don't know how I messed that up.

OOC: So yeah, TPtI, would you please clarify everything that the poisoned have? As far as ui can tell, you've only given shavings for one, bula juice for another, and a mixing tool for the third.

Good ideaCache close to Dragon's Roost-claimed by Vertan-sliver of green iceCache on north-east branch of Ashring-claimed by Hexxon-vial of sporesCache off-shore of eastern Ashring-claimed by Amalia-sap from a Vuata MacaCache in Toothy Bane's Urcanine range-claimed by Arillan-bula juiceCache close to Haven Cove-claimed by Arillan-mixing vesselCache in the Ulcanine range of Toothy Bane-claimed by Grotir-pouch of barkCache in Shadowtangle most northwesterly corner-claimed by Grotir-clean waterCache off-shore north-west Ashring-claimed by Jontan-Makika ooze

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: So yeah, TPtI, would you please clarify everything that the poisoned have? As far as ui can tell, you've only given shavings for one, bula juice for another, and a mixing tool for the third.

Good ideaCache close to Dragon's Roost-claimed by Vertan-sliver of green iceCache on north-east branch of Ashring-claimed by Hexxon-vial of sporesCache off-shore of eastern Ashring-claimed by Amalia-sap from a Vuata MacaCache in Toothy Bane's Urcanine range-claimed by Arillan-bula juiceCache close to Haven Cove-claimed by Arillan-mixing vesselCache in the Ulcanine range of Toothy Bane-claimed by Grotir-pouch of barkCache in Shadowtangle most northwesterly corner-claimed by Grotir-clean waterCache off-shore north-west Ashring-claimed by Jontan-Makika ooze
Wait, if I have sap, I'll make maple syrup. :P

OOC: I always thought a resistance team might have 'Wolf' in their same somewhere. Natural enemies of Shepherds after all

Hey; that's a very good point, never even thought about that. Makes it even funnier that I coincidentally had Kairan disguised as a wolf. The only reason for that was because of Link's brief occupation as part-time canine. =P I think working that in somehow would be a good idea, but since Kairan can't really suddenly change his mind about the name without it essentially being a case of Meta information...

Hmm... Well, I honestly do like the name Lev suggested; however, what if we had both the Liberty part, and the Wolf reference?Maybe Liberty's Wolves, or the Wolves of Liberty or something like that? I'm not too sure. We should probably talk about this before suggesting it in-game though... And everyone should at least try to agree on what happens. =P

OOC: Has anyone actually seen ToD? Because it seems a little unfair to keep timing you if he's just got a broken computer or somethingIC: Blinding White just ducked, dropping to a three-point stance.The bolts of energy just flew over him, shadow flying towards Zeus and light flying towards Hades. With their senses numbed by the shock, they should be slower than normal, less able to dodge. Likewise the crystal chunks simply missed him, shattering into pieces as they hit walls.Before they could launch attacks at him in his new position he used the slivers of ice on the ground, left after hades shattering attack, making them fly up at the faces of those attacking him as a miniature blizzard. Whether they closed their eyes or had them ruined by the vicious shards, they'd be blinded either way

ToD was on both today and yesterday. Not quite sure how long he was on each time, but I'm pretty sure he blogged yesterday; I know he was on today because I've checked his profile.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Yeah. One time a few hours back I saw the bottom screen below where you post and the ads (where it says "Time Now" and "Last Visit" and such) saying that was an error, but it was gone the next time I changed the page. It didn't stop me from posting when it was acting up though, so...So no major errors here.EDIT: "Wolves of Liberty" because three is always better than two. My opinion.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)