• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Toys R Us BOGO Sale

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,200 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 26 2012 - 06:28 PM

As part of their "March Clearance Event," Toys R Us is having a buy one get one half off sale on LEGO sets (except Friends, Star Wars, and Super Heroes). While no end date is listed, seeing as how March is coming to a close, this sale probably is not lasting much longer. Browse a selection <a href='http://www.toysrus.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=11793210&ab=TRU_HP:HotDeals:2:032512:Buy-1-Get-1-50-offALL-LEGO' target='offsite'>here</a>. These sales are always a great way to save some cash while buying those few sets you have had your eyes on.

View the full article

#2 Offline Bambi

Bambi
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,063 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 27 2012 - 11:04 AM

Maybe if I had more money I'd buy a HF set. Oh well..

#3 Online Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,898 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 28 2012 - 04:18 PM

If Star Wars sets weren't excluded from this sale, I might've gone to the nearest Toys R Us to take advantage of this. Since their not, I won't be going anytime soon.

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

#4 Offline Smooth Jazz

Smooth Jazz
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,217 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2012 - 09:45 AM

I took advantage of this to buy Toxic Reapa and Jawblade. Not a bad choice, IMO.

14429550443_81164861ed_m.jpg                                                   

SCM-541: The White Viper

Winner of BBCC 68!

(Formerly known as The Swimming Beard)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users