Ssc #9: Best Ending

SSC #9 Poll  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

noweretalking.png

This is the voting for the "Best Ending" award for Short Stories Contest #9: In the Darkness Bind Them.The polling will run until April 2 at 11:59 P.M. EST. The story with the most votes will receive a prize along with the three winners that have already been decided; the stories listed here have been nominated by the judges.-----------Before you vote, make sure you read all of the entries.Please do not vote unless you have read all the entries in the poll. This is a quality contest, not a popularity contest, and as such to make an accurate decision you must know all the options. Choose the entry you think had the best ending.

• [*]
Time And Tide [*]Redemption [*]Drums in the Deep [*]Kingdoms [*]The Shadow of the Past [*]The Land of Forgetfulness

Edited by Velox

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

I was stuck between voting for Time and Tide and Redemption, but finally decided to take the honourable route and not vote for mine. :P I honestly liked both endings, and wasn't torn just because I wrote Redepmtion, but Time and Tide took it just because of the wonderful connection the ending had to the beginning of the BIONICLE story, which made it nostalgically beautiful.

It was really close between Time and Tide (for nostalgia of course), and Land of Forgetfulness, just by amazing creativity. I finally chose Time and Tide, and I'm still debating with myself. Why does everyone have to be such good writers? I was also pleased that my story won't completely fail though without my vote.

Huh,strange. I clicked on view results/null vote,and it says that i've already voted. I haven't. Sucks for me.

"Null vote" does just that - it lets you view the results by essentially having you vote for nothing. It's done to keep people from just voting based on the earlier results.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42