Ssc #9: Best Characterization

SSC #9 Poll  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

noweretalking.png

This is the voting for the "Best Characterization" award for Short Stories Contest #9: In the Darkness Bind Them.The polling will run until April 2 at 11:59 P.M. EST. The story with the most votes will receive a prize along with the three winners that have already been decided; the stories listed here have been nominated by the judges.-----------Before you vote, make sure you read all of the entries.Please do not vote unless you have read all the entries in the poll. This is a quality contest, not a popularity contest, and as such to make an accurate decision you must know all the options. Choose the character you thought was characterized the best.

• [*]Dr. Reise, from
Stellar Quest: The Black Gate Opens [*]Onua, from An Aftermath [*]Kiina, from An Aftermath [*]Takai, from Redemption [*]Lhikan, from Reinforcements [*]Jaller, from Where He Dwelleth None Can Say

Edited by Velox

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

As last time, I didn't vote in polls that involve me. I don't believe in voting for yourself, but I'm not really in the habit of voting against myself either. So I nulled. Good luck to all!

Likewise - it's no good trying to judge something when you're one of the entrants. Best of luck to all!

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42