• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Ssc #9: Best Characterization

contest voting SSC9 poll

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Poll: SSC #9 Poll (23 member(s) have cast votes)

Best Characterization

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Offline Velox

Velox
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Bibliophilic Littérateur & Senior Staff

• 11,831 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Mar 28 2012 - 01:30 AM

Posted Image

This is the voting for the "Best Characterization" award for Short Stories Contest #9: In the Darkness Bind Them.The polling will run until April 2 at 11:59 P.M. EST. The story with the most votes will receive a prize along with the three winners that have already been decided; the stories listed here have been nominated by the judges.-----------Before you vote, make sure you read all of the entries.Please do not vote unless you have read all the entries in the poll. This is a quality contest, not a popularity contest, and as such to make an accurate decision you must know all the options. Choose the character you thought was characterized the best.

#2 Offline Thunder on the Mountain

Thunder on the Mountain
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 357 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 28 2012 - 05:32 PM

As last time, I didn't vote in polls that involve me. I don't believe in voting for yourself, but I'm not really in the habit of voting against myself either. So I nulled. Good luck to all!

Posted Image

#3 Offline GSR

GSR
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Book Badger

• 1,042 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Mar 28 2012 - 07:40 PM

As last time, I didn't vote in polls that involve me. I don't believe in voting for yourself, but I'm not really in the habit of voting against myself either. So I nulled. Good luck to all!

Likewise - it's no good trying to judge something when you're one of the entrants. Best of luck to all!

#4 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

• 3,262 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 29 2012 - 12:13 PM

Kiina. Just because, you know, that story was beyond our concept of awe-inspiring.

emCiGiR.jpg

#5 Offline Grant-Sud

Grant-Sud
  • Members
  • Defender of the Page

• 490 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2012 - 09:22 AM

Kiina all the way. The only Short Story (and also for Epics) that I know of that has done her justice. An unbelievable characterization on that one.

Edited by The Great Grant in the Sky, Mar 31 2012 - 09:23 AM.

#6 Offline Velox

Velox
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Bibliophilic Littérateur & Senior Staff

• 11,831 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Apr 02 2012 - 11:00 PM

Thanks to everyone who voted. The results will be posted shortly.Poll closed.Posted Image

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users