RPG Contest #23 Final Poll

Pick your favorite entries  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

RPG Contest #23 Final PollView the contest thread here.View the full list of submissions here.Preliminary Polls will run March 28 - 11:59 PM EST March 31.You can select THREE entries!

I more or less randomly chose my choices, but honestly, I think I'd play any of the picks(Though whether that actually gets to happen is a different question. =P)...However, my choices were Day Run, Techna 2, and City of the Dead.

I chose my favorite three of the contest: Day Run, The Horde out of Limbo, and my own Beat and Rhythm.If I had more votes I would have added them, in this order: Trapped in a Map, Kirse, Rust, City of the Dead, and Techna.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Wow. 0_o It's looking like Beat And Rhythm's pulling a Techna. It's speeding into the lead spot. I'm only surprised because it took like two hours to get even tied for first. =)But, on the other hand, Day Run's tied for sixth place...

That's true. I think it's just last contest's proceedings that's making me nervous, as Day Run was looking to be doing very well, and then suddenly was knocked out of the top spot. It also doesn't help that all of these RPGs are admittedly very good.

As I've said before: make an RPG that is everyone second or third favorite, not a few people's first.A.K.A. I'm bouncing off walls in excitement.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

The end boss of Beat & Rhythm had better have a grand piano for a weapon. :PWent 1, 4, and 5. I really hope Trapped in a Map wins. Sad to see it's not doing so hot.Look - :(-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Shoot, you stole my idea. Revert, revert, need another plan, need another plan... Oh, wait, that's actually not what I was planning lol. Instead... Well, you'll see.Oh dear, four-way tie for second. This could get messy...

Edited by Toa of Dancing

So voting goes for 3 days. Cool, that gives us lots of time to choose. It also means the results will become clear on the morning of April 1st (in some timezones). April fools!

Why do I have a feeling Six is going to troll us and say that he's starting a new thing where eight people win. XD

247I would vote for 1 also, but not enough votes...

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

But not BaR or Day Run. Oh no. They would live on and be epic.Because I promise that I will do all within my power to stay active in both this coming season.And I just realized that if all three of my faves win, I will be smashing my head against the wall in frustration. XD

Wow, eight RPGs at once. That is something to think about. I'm pretty sure most of them would end up like EoD did.

What did happen to EoD anyway? It felt like it was doing great for three days and then just kind of.. vanished....In other news, I voted Trapped in a Map, Day Run: The Garden, and Rust. Extremely happy to see three out of four choices make it, and I'm also glad to see that it looks like two of them have a very good chance of running. Woot!-ibrow

And I just realized that if all three of my faves win, I will be smashing my head against the wall in frustration. XD

Seeing who is in the lead, I might end up doing the same thing. Because if DR, BaR, and TiaM all win, I won't be able to help myself. I'll end up playing all three and trying to keep up with each one and probably failing.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

Well, make sure to keep up with Day Run at least, I think we'll need robots and rahkshi powers. =PTiaM honestly does look interesting, though. ... I definitely should be worried, since it looks like I'll definitely have three things to play starting Sunday. =P

4, 5, and 6.Go HooL!

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Well, make sure to keep up with Day Run at least, I think we'll need robots and rahkshi powers. =PTiaM honestly does look interesting, though. ... I definitely should be worried, since it looks like I'll definitely have three things to play starting Sunday. =P

Oh, don't worry about Day Run, that will be my number one. After all, I now have like, what? Six characters in it. And considering you can only have three... :PSunday? Wow, strangely I'm on BZPower less over the weekends, whereas most people are on more it seems.

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------