RPG Contest #23 Final Poll

Pick your favorite entries  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You realize that after this contest I'm going on a contest hiatus for an indefinite amount of time, right? ;3For reals. If I can win this contest, I can finish Day Run sooner rather than later, while everything is still fresh in my mind, and then you won't have to worry about me for at least the next two or three contests. Everyone's a winner!

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Well, I hadn't looked past the first page, so I didn't realize I was breaking things up. :PAnd you're welcome, Parugi! It definitely sounds like an RPG worth winning, though.~B~

Edited by Ballom

Go HooL!There hasn't been a good horror RPG for a while! Come on people!

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

LL: Shouldn't our RPG do better with that, then? I mean, we have hordes of zombie-like creatures over running a group of dark hunters, a giant thing just made almost everyone who fought it go at least partially crazy, and the end of the universe is rapidly approaching... =PBut, again; I like all these RPGs, especially Day Run and Techna. I wish I could play all of them, but, well, that isn't really possible at times, what with only 3 winning and all. =P

Edited by Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite

It's all in jest, LL. Why do you think everyone is rampantly pitching their RPGs? Half the fun of watching the polls is the verbal sparring.-Teezy

Allow me to clarify my statement:"Actions" is a blanket statement that includes the specific action of "gaining more votes". http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.pngAaaaand now I'm stuck in the verbal sparring. Oh boy. :P Edited by Legolover-361

Getting to the finals doesn't mean a darn thing if you don't win. As the saying goes, there's no prize for fourth place. :w:

I myself am afraid that I can not fully agree with that. It means a lot when you are trying out your first attempt at an RPG and it makes it to the finals, win or lose.

So really, I'm just happy to be in last place of this poll. XD

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Ah well, they all look fun, I don't really care who wins. :PRust.... Techna.... And I'm probably going to end up doing what I did with Techna: make an account, post for a week, leave, come back at a important part of the RPG, leave again, come back near the end.Always works. :lol:

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

This poll I really a rollercoaster. Given that I've only really followed the polls a lot for the last couple times, are they always this hectic and close? There can't really be any predictions for the winners, aside for Techna(Again. =P), and BaR.Even still... Go Day Run!