• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Mezuah's Struggle For The Death Blade.

shadows dark mirror part1

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Dr yes

Dr yes
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 3 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 28 2012 - 01:48 PM

Epilouge: Mezuah walked the Streets of Dust alone. No one to aid him in his struggle for power. However , he was not defenceless for he was the most feared warrior in all the land. It was said that a single look from his eyes could poison the blood of the mad man who displeased him. And thus it began.

#2 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,090 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Mar 28 2012 - 04:28 PM

This seems like a short story, so I'm moving it over there...

#3 Offline Ezorov

Ezorov
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 42 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 03 2012 - 12:10 AM

I'm interested in seeing where this is going, though I think you could put a tad more work into your story, as a few sentences is not a lot to work with. I see that you were trying to make this into an epic, but you may want to post at least a couple paragraphs at a time.Also, to avoid getting your topic moved to Short Stories in the future, remember to create a review topic.Also also, I think you meant prologue; an epilogue is what comes after the story.

bannnnner.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users