The Adventures Of Tahu

MetaStriker

You forgot about it :( ? Well, as long as you're here now, I'm good, don't worry :). And yes, we should renew our agreement.As for TSO, I don't know. He was left behind, and after seeing him during the birth of Black Hole, you know he's not as scary as you think. So in mere moments, he was de-capitated. Most likely, I'll include his backstory in The Adventures of Tahu: How it All Began.The end is in sight...The Adventures of Tahu: ConsequenceChapter 9: FreedomOn Artakha… Artakha. Once said to be a beautiful island, with Crystal Serpents raging around. Once housing the amazing building on which the island’s namesake reigned…it was perfect. Then, Helryx came into power. It was madness. Artakha (the being) was completely against it, and thus the island became a mess. It became heavily guarded, with all of his Crystal Serpents destroyed, along with his giant warehouse. Karzahni took over the island, and Artakha disappeared without a trace. However, this would change now. Nuhrii had been sent on a dangerous task to find him, and he was almost there. “So close…and yet so far,” Nuhrii said, looking out from his boat. He had just reached the island, and yet there were hundreds of Exo-Toa guarding the perimeter. “What do I do now, sir?” he said, speaking into his comlink. It answered back with the famous Finding Nemo song: “Just Keep Swimmin’”. Nuhrii went under, putting on his air necklace that Nuju had made for him. It’s hard to believe that it’s a month since he died, Nuhrii thought. A month since Tahu escaped Helryx. Tahu was Nuhrii’s hero, having fought long, hard, and never giving up. He still had no idea whether Tahu had made it or not, but Nuhrii was very optimistic. The comlink informed him of an underwater tunnel, which Nuhrii swam through. He avoided anything but the water, for he might trigger an alarm. Eventually, though, he saw light and swam up…to find himself in 2.5D! Nuhrii was alarmed. ”Uh…hello?” he queried, looking around. Two seconds later, a figure dropped down from above, shaking the bridge they were on. “I am Bowser, Koopa King!” the turtle-like creature said. “You want your precious Artakha, don’t you? Well, you’ll have to get past me first!” Bowser jumped again, creating a shockwave that turned Nuhrii from big to little. “YOU’LL NEVER STOP ME NOW!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! !!!!! *HACK* *HACK* Man, do I need a vacation.”In Helryx’s Throne Room… “Sweet freedom.” VN said, relaxed. “Nothing could possibly go wrong.” “I hate it when people say that,” Helryx said, entering the throne room. “Because then things do go wrong. Do you want me to send you back to your Cheerio Factor again?” “First of all, it’s Hero Factory. And secondly, and most importantly, who’s on the throne now?” “If we followed rules, you would be acting leader, you cool dude, because, as much as I dread it, Helryx is still alive,” Tahu added, entering in from the second door. “I dread your living too, Tahu,” Helryx said, looking over at the fire Toa. “And I plan to end it as soon as I’m done with this criminal.” “No chance. I am the new leader of the Orderly Empire, more powerful than you all combined. Nothing can stop me now.” VN stood up and prepared a blast of shadow for Tahu. “Wait a minute! What does shadow have to do with VN?” Tahu queried as TN:TS popped out of nowhere. “Who cares? Shadow is just awesome!” TN:TS exclaimed. “…” “No, I’m kidding. It’s explained (or at least will be) in TAoT: How it All Began, which you should read, folks!” “……?” “Oh, never mind. Anyway, continue.” “NO! You will not touch him!” Gali and Kiina screamed together. They ran through the double doors, but VN pushed them all outside and locked the doors. VN leapt down from the throne, grasping the Black Hole Staff and advancing on the two. “This is between us three: the one who ordered my beating, the one who hurt me the most, and I, the supreme leader of the Orderly Empire.” In Bowser’s Castle… “Feast on this!” Bowser screamed, throwing an NES at the cowering Matoran. Nuhrii hopped, narrowly avoiding the video game console. He wished he could hit Bowser with something…but he didn’t know what. An NES would do no harm to the Koopa, or even a Grand Star…he would simply eat it. I need something I can use, Nuhrii thought, dodging a Nintendo 64. Something I can use that relates to me. But what would? At this point, a strange flower flew out of Bowser’s hand. It looked harmless, because after all, it was a flower. Nuhrii jumped up, to see if he could catch it, but the moment it hit his hands, the Matoran shrieked as he grew. He became white and red, and a fireball shot out of his hand. It hit Bowser with the power of a punch and sent him flying. “YES!” Nuhrii screamed with joy. “What…how…” Bowser mused. “Oh, whatever. You’ll never get your precious Artakha now!” Bowser threw a SNES at the Matoran, but he threw a fireball at it, turning it into ashes. “Yah, yah, yah,” Nuhrii said, throwing three fireballs at the king. Bowser flew higher into the air with each shot, and before long the Matoran was able to move under the king and hit the ! SWITCH at the end of the bridge. “So long, King Bowser!” Nuhrii yelled as the Koopa King fell down the endless pit. “ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! !!!!! Oh, wait, too bad for you, because apparently, this pit is bottomless! Hardy har har--*crunch*” “Well, I guess that pit’s not bottomless after all,” the voice from the comlink said. Oddly, Nuhrii could hear the same voice from up above him, and the Matoran looked above to see a strange, gray being hop down from the open cage. “So it was you who was speaking to me,” the Matoran said, looking at the being. He looked exactly how the voice had described Artakha to look like. That meant, then—“You’re the great and powerful—“ “Artakha? Yes, you are correct.” Artakha swept his hand, making the wall in front of the two completely break apart. The wall’s remains completely reformed into stairs, leading up to a brightly lighted doorway. “What…how…” Nuhrii mused, completely copying Bowser’s dialogue. “No time explaining,” Artakha said. “Follow me now.” Within the Walls of Arena Vulcanus… Makuta sent legion by legion of Skrall to face the Nuva, and still they resisted the attacks. He got annoyed before long, and soon moved in with a Skopio himself. “Why won’t you give up?” the evildoer said, sending Thornax fruit at them. As the Nuva dodged the fruit, Lewa yelled at him, attempting to climb up the Skopio’s leg. “Because Tahu and Gali told us never-ever to give up. They told us to violate the Toa Code and kill anyone who did harm to us.” “Ugh,” Makuta muttered, sending Lewa into Vastus, whose arms and legs popped off. “Build-A-Buzz! Save meeeeeee!” Vastus screamed, trying to get away from Makuta before he was crushed. “Too late,” Makuta said, crushing the helpless Glatorian into the ground with the Skopio’s leg. “Hey, where are Tahu and Gali anyway?” “They went back,” Pohatu answered. “And the portal’s gone, anyway, so no luck for you, cootie.” “Don’t ever call me that,” Makuta said. “And no, my luck is stronger than ever before,” he said, pointing to Toa Ignika and advancing towards him. Toa Ignika looked around as he exited the ruins, seeing a Skopio piloted by Makuta get closer and closer to him. “Oh, I really should have destroyed the universe,” the spirit said as it ran away from the vehicle.To Be Concluded…

The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

Nuhrii hopped, narrowly avoiding the video game console. He wished he could hit Bowser with something…but he didn’t know what. An NES would do no harm to the Koopa, or even a Grand Star…he would simply eat it. I need something I can use, Nuhrii thought, dodging a Nintendo 64. Something I can use that relates to me. But what would?
Try firing planets at him. That seems to work pretty well.
As the Nuva dodged the fruit, Lewa yelled at him, attempting to climb up the Skopio’s leg. “Because Tahu and Gali told us never-ever to give up. They told us to violate the Toa Code and kill anyone who did harm to us.”
Hoorah. Toa Code was overrated.
“Don’t ever call me that,” Makuta said. “And no, my luck is stronger than ever before,” he said, pointing to Toa Ignika and advancing towards him.
And then a magical unlucky trapdoor appeared under Makuta's feet and dropped him into a bottomless pit of doom.:PGood chappy, Tahu. KUTGW.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

The time has come.The Adventures of Tahu: ConsequenceChapter 10: A New EraIn Artakha… Nuhrii followed Artakha up the big-long— “Narrator! Stop with the –speak!!!” “Oh, come on, would it kill you to call the language-accent by its name?” “I can’t be killed, first of all, and second of all, I DON’T CARE!!!” “He’s the shortstop,” Narrator answered, attempting to make a joke with his master. “WHATEVER, JUST STOP THE –SPEAK!!!” TN:TS screamed. “Fine, you win.” Yeesh. Anyway, Nuhrii followed Artakha up the long and winding stairs to a big laboratory that was easily 200 times larger than Nuju’s. “Wow…how did you get a laboratory this big?” Nuhrii queried. “I created it,” Artakha said, pointing to his mask. “With the Mask of Creation?” “Yes, but more properly known as the Kanohi LEGO. No one calls it that, for some reason…creativity is rare in the real world.” A wall with the number 4 painted on it shattered into pieces. Nuhrii ran to the remains of it, but the remains fell into a trapdoor. Another fourth wall sprang up from its place. “Whoa…what in the name of the Great Beings is this?” “Oh, it’s my fourth wall breaker. Whenever someone breaks the fourth wall, a steel fist punches through this fourth wall right here. After that, the remains of the wall fall into a trapdoor and a new wall is brought up.” “Wow. How many fourth walls do you have?” “Probably enough to last ten seasons,” Artakha said as the fourth wall shattered. “But this isn’t the reason I brought you here. No, you came here to become a Toa.” Nuhrii froze. ”What…” “Yes, you heard me correctly. You are to be part of the Toa Daxia, and yes, others have gone through the same problems as you. Now, I was in trouble, but some other Matoran had to go through dangerous things to become a Toa. I think Macku had to survive six levels of Fruit Ninja without using Bomb Deflects, and then get the Water Blade. Then she had to slice the rare Toa Stone…I think it took hours for her to do.” “Wait…so I need a Toa Stone to become a Toa? But I have the Fire Flower!” “Yes, but a weak Toa Stone, created by the Toa Metru during the Visorak invasion of Metru Nui. It needed a boost, so you had to obtain the fire flower, or else when you used the Toa Stone you would explode.” “Nice. Very nice. So, do you have it?” “Yes, come with me,” Artakha said, pointing to a Kini-Nui. They walked over to it, and several minutes later, a new Toa was born.In Vulcanus… The battle had grown to an enormous size, with nearly all the legions of Skrall and most of the Glatorian participating. The rest of Vulcanus was desecrated too, under the orders of Tuma and Makuta. “Get that mask!” the two yelled at the 412th legion. The legion caught up to the Ignika, but was instantly vaporized in a flash of light. The two winced. “How on Bara Magna—“ Tuma shrieked, sending another legion to their untimely death. “Oh, it wants to destroy the universe, so it’s killing all of the Skrall. Much safer way.” “So…won’t he target us, then?” Tuma queried, moving his Skopio further. “Yeah, most likely,” Makuta said. “Unless we get control of that mask and go back to my world, we’re done for.” “What? But I thought you hated that place!” “Well…the truth is…” Makuta said, trailing off. “The Brotherhood of Makuta has been disbanded. I work as vice dictator in the Orderly Empire, and my leader, the dictatress, Helryx, has had her position sabotaged.” “So what you’re trying to say is that you were lying before and your empire is on the verge of death?” “Unfortunately, yes. It all started with this warrior, or Toa, that wanted to leave our world. We tried to stop him, but he escaped. Then this giant—“ “I don’t care anymore,” Tuma said, jumping out of his Skopio. “You betrayed me. And you will die for that.”Outside the Remains of Arena Vulcanus… “Watch out, Ignika!” Ackar yelled, decapitating a Skrall. Ignika focused his power and released it, in a humongous oval that resembled the Cordex. “Oh, don’t worry about me. Your Glatorian friend has gone on to save the fire Toa, the ice Glatorian is taking care of Stronius, and…well…never mind.” A horde of Vorox swarmed in, attacking the Skrall brutally. Their leader sat in a Baranus V7 and rode up to Ackar. “Malum! You’re alive? We thought the Skrall imprisoned and killed you eighteen years ago!” Ackar exclaimed upon seeing the exiled one. “No prison can hold me,” Malum said, pinching his claws together. Fire instantly sprung up from his armor, burning a Skrall nearby. “What…but how…” Ackar said, setting his sword on fire. “That mask freed me by giving me the power of fire,” Malum said. “I owe it one.” With that, the former Glatorian set out to duel Stronius.In Vulcanus… “I…will not fall,” Tuma said, blocking yet another strike from the vice dictator. “Sure about that?” Makuta queried, slashing off one of Tuma’s Skrall blades. “If you concede, you won’t fall—to death, at least,” Makuta said, pushing Tuma towards a cliff. “Concede? No—never. I am the last of the elite class of Skrall, and it would be quite disgraceful if I gave up. No—I will fight to the bitter end,” the leader said, knocking Makuta down. “Oh, well, your loss,” Teridax said, knocking a wave of shadow into the warrior, which ate his limbs off. Before long, Tuma found himself in the same predicament as Vastus, except this time, he had the Staff of Shadows against his neck. “Perhaps you do not know who I truly am. I am Makuta Teridax, former leader of the Brotherhood of Makuta and current vice dictator of the Orderly Empire. I wear upon my head the Kanohi Kraahkan, Mask of Shadows. And I have beaten the “greatest” Skrall warrior there is, and I will crush him now unless he concedes. “ Tuma sighed. “Fine, I concede. But this does not make you the leader of the—ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! !!!! !!!! !!!” Makuta smiled. Now to find that giant, he thought. And that mask too.Outside the Remains of Arena Vulcanus… “Oh, don’t worry, fire warrior,” BH said, looking down at Ackar. The ex-Matoran had shrunk more, but was still 500,000 feet tall. On his back, shadow leaked out in a purple smoke, making the sky of Vulcanus look like Subspace. “You can’t hurt me, and neither can your puny Nuva—ARGH, THAT REALLY HURT!” “Well, folks, it looks like we’ve located and found the big-giant being’s sweet spot,” Lewa said. “Weird,” Kopaka said, looking at the shadow cloud. “Is it just me, or did that cloud get bigger, and Ahkmou smaller?” “Black Hole! The name is Black Hole, you cool dudes!” “Oh, please,” Makuta said, walking up to the foot where BH was experiencing pain and smiting it. “You’re still that Matoran we all know and—well, all know.” The power of the blow sent a shadow bolt out of the giant, which crashed down on the 269th legion of Skrall and made a dark crater in the ground, which would later be named Black Hole. “What?!?” BH screamed, shrinking another 200,000 feet. “How did you—ARGH!” “That’s fer jus’ existin’,” Stronius said, clubbing the sweet spot. “An’ plus, yah killed a big an’ great portion o’ my Skrall. You’ll pah fer dat.” “Oh, so I’m the bad guy,” BH said, now at 100,000 feet. “I was crushed by the remains of that teleporter you made, Teridax. You tried to kill me, and now you will be killed.” BH picked up Teridax, and started to crush the helpless Makuta. Suddenly, Toa Ignika rose up, going face to face against the giant. “He will not be killed,” Ignika said, touching BH’s arm with his mask. In seconds, Ahkmou was shrunk to his original form. “You owe me,” he said to Makuta before disappearing in a golden vortex. “Ugh,” Ahkmou said, waking up. “What happened? Where am I?” “Nothing at all,” Makuta said, looking up into the slowly closing vortex. “Should we go?” he asked Stronius. “Nah,” Stronius said, watching the portal close. “We owe dat mask-spirit ting. An’ plus, ah got ta deal wit yah, fer killin’ Tuma.” Together the Skrall warriors, Makuta, and Ahkmou went off to Roxtus. Ackar sighed, looking up at the sunrise. The shadow cloud disappeared in the newfound light, but was all well? “Will that fire Toa be all right?” Ackar queried, standing beside Raanu. “Oh, don’t worry,” Raanu said, looking towards where the portal to the prison room once was. “I’m sure the odds will be ever in their favor.”In Daxia Fortress… Helryx thought as the shadow ball grew bigger and bigger. And after all the search missions, all the interrogations, and all the battles, it all comes down to this? Being destroyed by a shadow vortex? This is unbelievable…sadface. Suddenly, a strange red and gold figure appeared in the middle of the room. “At last…in Daxia Fortress,” he said to himself. Blaze looked up. “Whoa…Von Nebula? How did you get here so fast?” “I’ve been here a week. This means that it took a week to teleport for you, but it took only moments for me to get here and kill that yellow being.” “Hmmm…and you’d think that after eighteen years Hero Factory would have better technology. Well, at least they created me,” Blaze said, stepping towards the criminal. “To bring you back.” “Nope, not a chance,” VN said, releasing the shadow ball. Suddenly, time slowed. A golden vortex swirled where the Vahi was, and the once orange mask became completely gold as time did slow. “Slow, slow, slow!” the spirit of the Vahi said. Yes, thank you, Helryx thought, opening the doors with her mind. They swung open, but the shadow ball was coming closer and closer to the two. “No!” Axonn and Berix screamed together, jumping in front of the two just in time. Time started to go faster as the two fell. Axonn’s armor was burnt badly; however, he was in better shape than Berix, who lay on the floor motionless. “No! Berix!” Tahu yelled, dropping onto his knees and looking at the being that had saved him from liquid sand, brought him to a Glatorian battle, and even helped damage Black Hole. “Berix…are you okay?” Berix blinked. His entire body was blackened, with some bits of purple peeking out; but his eyes were as green as they were a day ago. “I…was…useless. No one…cared…except…Tarduk…and Kiina…sometimes Ackar. But you were the…fourth…to be my friend…and I knew…I would do anything to help you.” “Oh, of course I was the fourth. Of course. But why—“ “I...was never much help to anyone. But you…will be something great…you already are…the best thing that happened to Bara Magna.” The Agori’s voice was hoarse, but he smiled. “Unity. Duty. Destiny,” Berix said as he took a coin from his satchel and placed it into Tahu’s hand. “Berix…” Tahu said, looking at the coin. I’m too lazy to describe it, but it’s that coin Berix gave Mata Nui at the end of The Legend Reborn. “Brother, I will never forget you.” “Neither will I, brother.” Berix, before Tahu’s eyes, turned into blackened water, which soon evaporated into the sky. Tahu stared at where Berix had died, paying no attention to Takanuva and the Voya Nui beings come in, as well as Nuhrii and his Toa Team, named the Toa Daxia. Together they took down Von Nebula, and Tahu looked up to see Gali and Kiina with tears in their eyes. “He’s gone,” Tahu said, tears flowing out of his eyes. He stood up to see the criminal chained to the wall while Helryx spoke to him. “You came once,” Helryx said, moving side to side. “You were taken down and returned back to your X Factor.” “Hero Factory.” “No talking. You have the right to remain silent. Then you came back, after eighteen years, and thought you could rule the Matoran Universe. Well, you were wrong. Yes, you killed a few beings—“ Helryx said, glancing at the wall and TSO’s head—“but in the end, you were defeated once again. So HA!” “Oh, I’m not done yet,” VN said, breaking out of the chains and grabbing Helryx. “I will never be done.” VN suddenly broke out of his restraints, grabbing Helryx and another being. They dissolved in a purple smoke. After several moments, all the beings cheered. “Well, he’s gone,” Tahu said, turning to Gali. “And he took Helryx with him, so Kiina, we’ve won!” “For the umpteenth time, I’m GALI!” the Toa screamed, slapping Tahu in the face. “Oh no…” Gali said, looking around. “What’s ‘oh no’?” Tahu said worriedly. “Kiina. She’s gone. Which could only mean…” “Oh no,” the two said together. “Von Nebula took her away.”In the Cordex… It seems like a strange place to be at the end of a season, right? But we have come for a reason: unbelievably, Mata Nui never died. Apparently, the Ignika had been put on in Karda Nui…but by a surprised Klakk. The Klakk’s life force was enough to heal Mata Nui, who was moments away from death, but not enough to put him in the Core Processor. The disembodied spirit of Mata Nui lingered in the Cordex, and Ignika was coming to retrieve it. Ignika sat in the center of the Lightstones, charging them up. The body of Toa Ignika disappeared, but its spirit remained dormant…as Mata Nui’s spirit entered. “At last…” Mata Nui said, creating a new body exactly like the 2009 canister set. “I am…the legend reborn.I am the Great Spirit Mata Nui.”End of Season 2To Be Continued…Next up...Season 3: Hero!How was the 2,000 something word season finale?~TN:TS~

Meh. Tuma was a lousy general anyways.

“Berix…” Tahu said, looking at the coin. I’m too lazy to describe it, but it’s that coin Berix gave Mata Nui at the end of The Legend Reborn. “Brother, I will never forget you.”
Frick. References to movies that no one watched.
"What’s ‘oh no’?” Tahu said worriedly.“Kiina. She’s gone. Which could only mean…”“Oh no,” the two said together. “Von Nebula took her away.”
Or, you know, she could have gone shoe shopping or something.Good chappy, Tahu.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Oh, it's the coin that led Mata Nui to the Maze. And how can a BIONICLE go shoe shopping if it doesn't wear shoes?Well, here goes:The Adventures of Tahu: HeroChapter 1: AftermathIn Helryx’s Throne Room… The room grew silent as a strange golden vortex appeared above the throne. A yellow and black being hopped out of it, wearing the Kanohi Ignika.As his yellow armor changed to gold, he sat down upon the throne, and immediately a powerful aura spread across the room, and everyone knew at once that the Great Spirit was sitting right in front of them. “Ahh,” the Great Spirit said, relaxing in his throne. “My power is returning. But it is not enough.”Tahu stared at the being. “No—this can’t be. You died,” Tahu said. “Helryx got control of the Ignika, and you died.”“You are correct, Tahu. But, not in time. Apparently I had seconds left to live. My spirit drifted out of the Core Processor, even. However, the mask must have slipped out of Makuta’s hands. It must have flown straight into Karda Nui, and something put it on. I was healed.”“So why then,” Gali said, walking towards the throne, “did you not go back into your Core Processor?”“The creature—I think it was a creature—couldn’t power me back into it…and then Helryx fired the Ignika off to a neighboring planet. So I just drifted into the Cordex, into the Lightstones…until the Ignika’s spirit came back and found me.”“Great story,” Blaze said. The hero was recording the conversation with his helmet microphone; just to be sure that Mata Nui was good. In fact, he had the exact same helmet as Furno, but in gold. “But why are you here?”“I was getting to that…who are you?” Mata Nui queried.“I’m Bill Blaze, a rookie from Hero Factory on the Alpha 1 team. I was dispatched from there to retrieve Von Nebula.”“Good. Anyway, Blaze and the rest of you, I need to get back into the Core Processor. From there I can lift off from this planet and fix this mess,” Mata Nui said. “I need to do what should’ve happened 17 years ago…but that can be spoken about later. Our problem at this point is getting into the Processor.”“What do you mean?” Tahu queried.“Helryx has almost five dozen—““More like ten dozen,” Axonn corrected.“One hundred twenty Dark Hunters on guard?!? Oh we are so screwed,” Mata Nui said. “:facepalm: LIn Tuma’s Throne Room… Now that Tuma was dead, Stronius sat in the dark, rocky throne of Tuma. His deputy, Skrawr, stood at his side while the fourth legion of Skrall led Makuta in, with Smartius leading them.“Now dat Tuma’s gone, ah em da new leada o’ da Skrall,” he announced. The remains of the Skrall army sat in the sides of the throne room, and there were not many Skrall remaining at all. “Now, tis meetin’ s fer da fate o’ who’s responsible fer Tuma’s death, Makuta Terridacks!” “Yeesh. Smartius was right, you really do speak horribly,” Makuta said. “Did you ever think of consulting a Kraata of Letter Control?” “That’s in another comedy,” Smartius said, breaking the fourth wall and causing the floor beneath the fourth legion to disappear, leaving that legion to fall down a very, very, bottomless--*crunch* Okay, not bottomless pit. “…”“Uh, whoops, sorry, your highness,” Smartius said, running out the double doors. “And don’ come back!” Stronius yelled, ordering a guard to lock the doors. “Anyhoo, he fough’ Tuma an’ pushed ‘im off a cliff, so ah say he should be decapitated. Wha do you tink, Skrawr?”“Wait a minute…what does Tuma being pushed off a cliff have to do with decapitating me?” Makuta queried. “And when do I get my turn to speak?” “Never question the ways of the Skrall. Oh, you’ll get yer turn,” Skrawr said. “But fer now, I speak. I think that this cool dude deserves to be pushed off a cliff himself.” “Not a bad idea. Wait a minute, wha’ if ‘e gets decapitated, and then pushed off a cliff?” “Good idea, Stronius. Or should I call yer master?”“Whoa, whoa, whoa,” Makuta interrupted. “You’re going to decapitate a being, or at least try to, who killed your own leader? I could kill all of you,” Makuta said, breaking out of his chains and running up to the throne. “And I will, unless you do two tiny little favors.” “Wha’—wha’—wha’ do yer want?” Stronius queried, almost scared for his life.“One: go to speech class. Two: give up your leadership to me. Crown me as the new leader of the Makuta Skrall.”In Helryx’s Throne Room… The plan had been formed. Tahu, Gali, Takanuva, and Blaze would go to Makuhero City to retrieve Kiina and Helryx. Kiina would be safely returned to Bara Magna, while Helryx would face severe consequences for her doings. Meanwhile, the Toa Daxia (consisting of Nuhrii, Macku, Ehyre, Orkahm, Onepu, and Hafu), the Voya Nui Resistance Team (the Voya Nui Matoran, Jovan, and Brutaka), Artakha, and Mata Nui would fight Helryx’s forces in Metru Nui. Then, Mata Nui would enter the Core, power the body up, and return to Spherus Magna to fulfill his destiny. Operation: Reorder was perfectly planned out, and it seemed that nothing could go wrong…“Are you ready, Team Retrieve?” Brutaka queried to the four who were leaving. The rescuers formed a team, which was named above, so I don’t really need to say it. The army was named Team Reclaim. “We’re ready,” Tahu answered. “Start up the portal.”Brutaka activated his Olmak, which sent a portal right next to Brutaka. Its surface was watery at first, but soon cleared to show an entrance to a building. “Is this your building, Bill?”“Yes, it is,” Blaze answered. It looked exactly as he had remembered it, except now there were a stack of walls and a steel fist in the corner. “What is—“Artakha handed him a copy of Chapter 2.F. “Here, the highlighted part should help,” he said as a fourth wall was smashed.“Okay, then. The portal is ready for you four, so I suggest you step in now. Good luck.”“Let’s go, Team Retrieve,” Gali said, being the first to step into the Assembly Tower. The others followed, and Blaze was greeted by Bulk.Close,” Brutaka said, letting go of the portal.“No!” Axonn yelled. He jumped into the rapidly closing portal, followed by Jaller.Nuhrii facepalmed. “Ugh…we should have listened to Narrator when he said ‘And it seemed that nothing could go wrong…’ “Well, that’s what foreshadowing is for.” Another fourth wall shattered as the portal closed completely.To Be Continued… How was it?~TN:TS~

Edited by Meta Nuva

Now that Tuma was dead, Stronius sat in the dark, rocky throne of Tuma. His deputy, Skrawr, stood at his side while the fourth legion of Skrall led Makuta in, with Smartius leading them.“Now dat Tuma’s gone, ah em da new leada o’ da Skrall,” he announced. The remains of the Skrall army sat in the sides of the throne room, and there were not many Skrall remaining at all. “Now, tis meetin’ s fer da fate o’ who’s responsible fer Tuma’s death, Makuta Terridacks!”
Dear Lord somebody impeach him.
Artakha handed him a copy of Chapter 2.F. “Here, the highlighted part should help,” he said as a fourth wall was smashed.
AUGH. QUICK. SOMEBODY PLUG THE HOLE.
Nuhrii facepalmed. “Ugh…we should have listened to Narrator when he said ‘And it seemed that nothing could go wrong…’
I don't believe that that line has ever gone without something going wrong.Ah well. Good chappy as usual, Tahu.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

• 2 weeks later...

1. Well, he was, apparently.2. Too late. That fourth wall has shattered far beyond repair. However, its remains will be used to create a new fourth wall...which will get smashed.3. iAgree.WARNING: iMPORTANT iNFO AHEADThe Adventures of Tahu: HeroChapter 1 ½: News FlashIn NAME AND ADDRESS WITHHELD “Action!” TN:TS yelled. “Good afternoon, readers. You may have been thinking that this was a chapter. However, though, this is a Public Service Announcement about the future of this comedy and its prequel.” “Not to be rude, but couldn’t you say PSA and the TAoT series?” “Narrator, you have the right to remain silent,” Po-Police Chief answered. “Master knows exactly what he’s saying.” “Precisely that,” TN:TS responded. “Anyway, this Public Service Announcement will provide thoughts and hints about what’s next. The list, which is the next part of the Public Service Announcement, is the most important part, so pay attention, readers! The final part will ask questions about what should be added or deleted from the comedy, which is almost worthless in my opinion, being that this comedy is perfect the way it is.” “But this comedy got a 75% from the CCC review! Don’t you ever-think you’re exaggerating a little too much?” “Speak one more time, Narrator, and I’ll send you out of this comedy and into the wig salon. Forever.” “Oh, not that horrible-bad place. I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” “…” “Oh, no. I spoke again, didn’t I?” “…Whatever. Anyway, TG will continue with the list. Ready?” “Ready, boss.”The List…1. This is the final season of TAoT.2. TN:TS may upgrade to a Toa of Platinum.3. HAB will continue once TAoT is complete.4. This comedy will continue on, no matter how many people post in it.5. However, if TN:TS is the only one posting in it, the comedy will stop.6. There may be a sequel to TAoT, titled ___________’s Revenge.7. Helryx and Kiina are still alive, and have been taken to VN’s hideout.8. Bowser is not dead, and will appear in a later chapter.9. The rest of the Mario crew, and possibly the entire Smash Bros. (SSB+SSBM+SSBB) cast may appear too, but only the most recent version of each character would appear.10. This list is super long, but keep reading anyway!11. Build-A-Buzz will reappear in the later chapters.12. Black Hole is dead, and will not reappear.13. Ahkmou is still alive however, and suffering from memory loss.14. There will be at least 10 regular chapters, with the comedy finale consisting of at least 2 parts.15. Ackar will unite all the tribes, even the rundown Iron Tribe, the beastly Sand Tribe, and the Makuta Skrall (Rock Tribe). 16. This means that the Prototype Robot will be reformed, but its purpose in this comedy is still undecided. 17. There may be an oneshot comedy coming up detailing Stronius in speech class.18. Turaga Lhikan wasn’t killed by Makuta either; in fact, the shadow hand hit another unsuspecting Klakk.19. This means that Jaller’s mask broke, and was not replaced. This will explain the fiery temper he will have in later chapters.20. The Scroll of Preparations will be completed, despite being 1,021 years late. However, this does not mean Mata Nui regain control of the MU.21. Karzahni is the leader of the army that guards the Core Processor.22. The Nuva will not transform into Mistika and Phantoka, and Tahu will not be devolved.23. The storylines will be mostly resolved by the end of the comedy, but possibly in a negative way.“And that ends our list. Sorry it took so long, but too-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo bad. Next up, the questions.”The Questions…1. What do you think of…2. The character colors?3. The 4th wall jokes?4. Stronius and his speech?5. HAB? 6. Who do you think should die nex?7. Was that a really bad pun or what?8. Do you think this PSA should be stopped—“And that wraps it up,” TN:TS said, cutting off TG. “Good day, read—““Ha! TG used acronyms and got off-topic! I told you nobody’s perfect, TN:TS!” Narrator screamed, stopping TN:TS from ending the half-chapter-like PSA.“May I quote Chapter 2.7 for you?”‘“You’re wrong, Narrator. Everyone in NAME AND ADDRESS WITHHELD is perfect. And as long as I’m in charge, I will make sure of that”’ (Nuva, 40).“And unfortunately, since you spoke…Chief, take him away.”“Yes, master,” Chief responded, taking Narrator and ten of his troops to the dreaded wig salon without a sound. “Well, with that out of the way, I must bid you farewell. Good day, readers.”To Be Continued…Please respond to the questions below!~TN:TS~

1. What do you think of…2. The character colors?3. The 4th wall jokes?4. Stronius and his speech?5. HAB? 6. Who do you think should die nex?7. Was that a really bad pun or what?8. Do you think this PSA should be stopped—
#1: Not a question.#2: I like it. Adds a bit of variety to the mix.#3: Funny occasionally. Too often makes them overused. Not that they are here, but just as a general rule...#4: Strontastic.#5: Wat.#6: Karzahni.#7: Yes.#8: Probably.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

The Adventures of Tahu: How it All Began, or TAoT: HAB, is the prequel of this comedy, detailing, basically, how everything came to be in TAoT, such as, for example, how TN:TS and his team were created. Despite it being in my sig, it keeps getting ignored by everyone and has not been posted in by anyone other than me :(. It's still on the first page, though, being that activity in this forum has really dried up.Owell. Nex chappy is here:The Adventures of Tahu: HeroChapter 2: EmpireIn the Destruction Tower… “Let go of me, you fiend!” Helryx yelled. She tried to worm out of Rotor’s grasp, but the robot still held on to her. “Where are we, anyway?” VN led the group: Helryx, who was restrained by Rotor, and Kiina, who was restrained by Core Hunter. “Oh,” he said, turning around to face his group. “Welcome, prisoners, to the Destruction Tower.” “Wait, so this isn’t the Assembly Tower?” Kiina said, confused. “This is the Villain Factory equivalent of the Assembly Tower. It doesn’t look great, I know, but once we kill Preston Stormer, all that will change.” “Kill who?” Kiina queried. “That Preston Stormer,” VN answered. “He stole the spotlight from me, when I was a hero. When I was once a hero…oh,”WHEN I WAS A HERO” (by VN, sung to the tune of “When She Loved Me”) WHEN I WAS A HERO EVERYTHING WAS SIMPLE I LEARNED MANY THINGS UNDER PROFESSOR BIG DIMPLE SOON I WAS AN ALPHA STORMER RIGHT BY MY SIDE WE FOUGHT TOGETHER, AND FOR THE MOMENT I WAS HAPPY INSIDE— “Whoa, whoa, whoa,” Helryx interrupted. “You can’t be creative enough to write something else that rhymes with side, instead of saying side again? And who is Professor Big Dimple?” “Shut up. And Professor Big Dimple is Stormer, because apparently, for some reason, LEGO made his mouth huge.” A pounding noise came from the side of the room. “What’s that noise?” Kiina queried. “Oh, we don’t have enough money for a fourth wall breaker, so we just have Thunder punch holes in the wall.” “What do you do when the wall breaks down?” Helryx questioned. “Oh.”A Dark Jail Cell… “No! Please, I’ll do ANYTHING, just don’t throw me into the wig salon!” Narrator screamed, standing in front of a black vortex. “Nope,” Chief replied. “Your time has come.” “WHAT?” “Never mind,” Chief said, pushing Narrator into the portal. It instantly closed, and Chief left without a sound.In the Wig Salon… “ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Narrator screamed, flying through the portal. It soon opened up, and Narrator flew out of it, faceplanting on the floor. He stood up, seeing nothing but blackness. “Where am I?”he queried. “Where do you think you are, grand being?” a gravelly voice asked. Narrator jumped. Right in front of him, a beam of light shone. And there, in the beam of light, was the old and crazy inventing Turaga Nuju. “Welcome to the wig salon,” Nuju said as a neon sign lit up, displaying the words ‘WIG SALON RETIREMENT HOME’. “Where characters go after they die, in story at least.” “What? But I’m not dead!” “Oh, but of course you are. I fell 4 stories into an enlarged bucket, for crying out loud! Then Metus got stomped into the sand, that Gresh dude got clubbed in the head, The Shadowed One got decapitated, Vastus was crushed, that BH form of Ahkmou shrunk, Tuma fell off a cliff, and Berix got hit with a shadow hand. So, how could you possibly say that you’re not dead, grand being?” “Oh, quite simple. I annoyed my master ever-so much that he ordered me to the wig salon for eternity.” “And he didn’t even, like, give you poisoned protodermis?” “I’m pretty sure that isn’t even allowed in the comedy. But no, he did nothing to me.” “So you’re not dead. But why are you here?” “I kept questioning him, and I tree-spoke in front of him. Apparently everything’s perfect in—well, my company.” “Oh, you can state the company. CS has no power over this world,” Nuju said, walking away. “Not even TN:TS has power over this world.” “Wait!” Narrator yelled, catching up to the Turaga. There wasn’t really much to catch up to, though, knowing that it had took the inventor a solid six years to create the legendary Transport. “Not even my master?” “Yes, apparently this place was created by an old Great Being named Ranox, who made him. And despite the fact that TTM, the old TN:TS, and his teammates overpowered him, not even TN:TS at his highest point of power could create an underworld.” “Gulp.”In Roxtus… Makuta was eventually given leadership by Stronius, eventually meaning six seconds. Stronius took Skrawr and sped out of the room, and were never seen again by the Rock Tribe. The tribe was renamed the Makuta Skrall, and an empire was born. But unfortunately for Teridax, he had to attend the annual conference held by the Glatorian system, which the Skrall were still part of. Usually the conferences were long and boring, but this one would be interesting, with the battle that had occurred just a few days earlier. “So…why must I go to this thing, Smartius?” Makuta queried. “Because technically,” Smartius responded, “we are still part of the Glatorian system. Tuma, for some reason, stayed with it, but was planning to leave it soon.” “Well, I am breaking away from it at that meeting,” Makuta stated. “Now that we are our own empire, I have no use for that Rebel scum.” “Good plan.” “And also. To make sure that this empire stays strong, I am calling up my other brethren. The other Makuta.” “What other Makuta? I thought you were the only one!” “Oh, Smartius. You can’t be smart all the time. No, I am Makuta Teridax. There is Makuta Bitil, Makuta Antroz, Icarax, Mutran, the best. Don’t worry…this empire will last forever.” To Be Continued… Next up on TAoT:1. Team Retrieve’s arrival in the Assembly Tower2. The Great Glatorian Conference (GGC)3. Team Reclaim’s journey to Metru NuiHow was it?~TN:TS~

Ah. I shall go visit the prequel sometime.

“ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Narrator screamed, flying through the portal. It soon opened up, and Narrator flew out of it, faceplanting on the floor.
Found this quote especially hilarious. The Narrator, even though he's not really a person, is becoming one of my favorite characters rapidlyKUTGW.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Well, none of them are people, they're bio-mechanical robots :P. Narrator is...well, read the prequel!The Adventures of Tahu: HeroChapter 3: BrawlIn Preston Stormer’s Office… “You let him escape?” Stormer angrily queried. Team Retrieve had entered the Assembly Tower, only to find a cardboard cutout of Bulk in their way. Ignoring it, they went up to the top of the Assembly Tower, where Stormer waited for Blaze. Stormer was not happy, and dragged the group to his office. “I did, Stormer, and I apologize,” Blaze answered. “*facepalm*. This cannot be allowed, for goodness sakes! We found out about the day he left, found out where he was, and sent our best rookie to catch and cuff him! And you’re telling me…THAT HE ESCAPED?!?!?” “Hey—“ “Get out of my office, strange robot!” Stormer yelled, pushing Pohatu out an open window. Amazingly, HF was testing a 44 feet thick mattress some 100 ft. below, and Pohatu survived the fall. However, he was teleported right back to Daxia Fortress. “Look, I’m sorry, I’m really sorry…but your mathematical calculations are all wrong. Apparently I arrived a week after him, number one. Number two, I actually ended up on top of the place at first. And number three, he killed two beings and took another two with him,” Blaze continued. “One, who, was the dictatress of our world for twenty years, that dreaded Helryx,” Takanuva added. “And another one," Tahu added. "Her name is Gali, she’s a really good fighter and—“ “TAHU, FOR THE LAST TIME, SHE’S KIINA! I AM GALI, FOR MATA NUI’S SAKE!!! But she is a pretty good fighter,” Gali said, slapping Tahu in the mask. “Hmmm…very interesting,” Stormer said, speaking calmly for the first time in the conversation. “But the good news is…” Blaze said, pausing. “What?” “We think he came back," Blaze responded. "But the bad news…” “He wants me dead, doesn’t he! Well, I’ve got a better idea. You four—along with Breez, Surge, and Furno—will go to the Destruction Tower—I think that’s their hideout—and free your lost ones. Then I need you to bring Von to me—stripped of anything that could kill. I will take care of things from there. Sound good?” “Good,” Tahu answered, rubbing his mask and counting the number of dashes used in the plan. “Well, then, what are we waiting for? Off with you, now,” Stormer said, showing the group the door.Outside of the Assembly Tower… “So…who are these people, Blaze?” Surge queried, looking around at the group. “Oh…sorry about that, Surge. The gold being here—his name is Takanuva. He’s a Toa—or warrior—of light. This blue being here is Gali, Toa Nuva—Nuva meaning 2.0, I believe—of water. The red being here is the leader of the group. His name is Tahu, Toa Nuva of Fire.” “Wait…so you’re the leader?” Breez queried. “Of course not,” Furno answered. “Stormer specifically told me that because I lead Alpha 2, that when he’s not around that I’m the leader.” “But I’m the leader of the most powerful group of Toa that exist! I should be the leader!” Tahu exclaimed. “I lead my own group—me. I can be leader,” Takanuva argued. “Why does no one care about the females?” Gali and Breez asked. “I’m not even going to argue,” Surge whispered to Blaze. “No one would want me as leader, especially after VN possessed me.” “Don’t put it all on you,” Blaze whispered back. “Who would suspect themselves being possessed while drinking a cup of coffee?” “Oh, THAT’S IT!” Gali screamed, attracting the attention of the two groups and robots passing by. “This argument is worthless,” Breez said. “There doesn’t need to be a leader. We can all just work together—“ “That’s too cliché!” Tahu said, punching Furno. “There will be one leader, and that will be me.” “Oh boy,” Gali said, watching the argument develop into a fistfight.The GGC… “Welcome fellow tribes, to the 18th annual Great Glatorian Conference. I am, as you know already, Raanu, and I will head the meeting.” “Now, many things have happened through the last year. The Plague was completely cleared, and thus, for the first time, we have the leader of the Iron Tribe here. Please welcome…Sahmad!” “Yo,” Sahmad greeted. “Also, the Rock Tribe got a new leader. Please welcome…Makuta Teridax!” “The Rock Tribe, or better known as the Makuta Skrall, is breaking away from the Glatorian system,” Makuta stated. “Wait your turn to speak, Makuta. We also discovered pizza protodermis. But, perhaps the biggest discussion will be the battle that occurred a mere two weeks ago, nicknamed the Battle of Arena Vulcanus. All these topics can be discussed in your tribal statements. So, first, let’s start off with the Ice Tribe.” Gelu stood up. “Fellow beings, the Ice Tribe is here to talk about the battle. Well, yes, we know, it is very hard to talk to each other after all the pain and deaths it has caused us. So, I suggest we have a two month’s grace period to recover from it.” Oh no, Ackar thought. If there’s a grace period, the tribes will stay within themselves. I’ll never be able to unite them. Ackar had a big idea in mind: to unite the tribes. This idea had come into the Glatorian’s mind shortly after the battle…FLASHBACK… “So, Malum, what are you going to do now?” Malum shrugged. “I dunno, Ackar. I guess I’ll just roam the wastelands. I mean, I’m still exiled, right?” “Yeah, unfortunately, rules are rules, and while the system is crushed, all rules are still in effect.” Ackar paused. “Well, I think they are. I’m going to have to go to the GGC to make sure.” “Oh, right,” Malum said, walking away. “Hey…did you ever think about uniting the tribes?” Ackar was surprised. “What?” “You know,” Malum continued. “That Rock Tribe is getting too powerful these days. If we all, together, went against them, we could force them to join us. We’d be a stronger force.” Ackar never would’ve guessed that Malum was this smart. Malum was right, and if this had happened even ten years ago, they would have overpowered the Orderly Empire when it attacked Bara Magna. “You know what?” Ackar queried. “I want you to come with me to the GGC.” “What?” Malum and the Toa Nuva, who had been listening to the whole conversation, queried. The Nuva (minus Tahu and Gali, who were—well, you know where they are—and Kopaka) were downright terrified of him, and wanted the exile to leave immediately. Malum’s eyes widened. “You—and these Toa, of course. I’m going to present this idea at the GGC, and with your help.” “But—according to the rules, of course—I’m exiled.” “Oh, forget the rules,” Ackar said, changing his mind. “If we’re going to defeat that Rock Tribe—or Makuta Skrall—we’re going to need all the help we can get.” FLASH FORWARD… “Objection!” Ackar and Makuta yelled together. “Jinx,” Makuta called out. “You owe me the right to speak.” “Request granted,” Raanu answered. “For both. The Rock Tribe will speak first.” “Yeah, sure. Anyway, this is such a great idea. For everyone else. But for the Rock Tribe…I suggest something more.” “If it involves breaking away from the system, I can’t accept.” “WHAT? BUT THE SYSTEM IS STUPID!” “It is not. If you break away from the system, you will have nothing.” “Well in their case…” Tarix whispered, “It would be good to have nothing.” “This doesn’t involve you, Tarix.” “We’re at a conference! I should be allowed to speak my opinion!” “EXACTLY! NOW, I SECEDE FROM THE GLATORIAN SYSTEM!” “No,” Malum said, walking in. Everyone froze. Strakk stood up to face the exiled giant. “You are forbidden to be here. You have been exiled, and it’s against the rules to be here.” “Oh, you’re ever-kidding me,” Lewa said, walking in. “Teridax here just broke one of the rules, Glatorian, and the system is crushed.” “Lewa’s right,” Ackar said, standing up. No one challenged him. “This has gone on for far too long, claiming land, fighting, worrying about the Rock Tribe. Look at us now: Tuma’s dead. Two arenas have been desecrated, and the entire city of Vulcanus with it. Claiming land…not even the purpose anymore. It’s just there for entertainment.” “He’s right,” Kopaka said. “This just isn’t right. It feels like this wasn’t supposed to happen. Like…we all were supposed to be together.” “True. We all need to unite. We all need to create one single tribe,” Malum said. “It sounds…like a horrible idea,” Makuta said. “Fellow beings, how can you trust a Glatorian who almost killed someone?” “Please don’t remind me,” Strakk said, shaking. “And how can you even trust these beings,“ he motioned to the Nuva, “when you don’t know who they are?” “We went against Tuma and you in the battle!” exclaimed Pohatu. “You’re manipulating them, aren’t you?” “It seems like a good idea, and we should definitely—“ Raanu suddenly paused as he gasped. “NOOOOOO!!!” he screamed, turning into a pile of ashes. Makuta swung his staff, and purple flames melted Raanu’s chair. “I don’t care if the rest of you unite, but the Makuta Skrall won’t. So…don’t even try to stop us, unless you want more of you to perish.” “Makuta, us Nuva have beaten you before, and with the help of these Glatorian, we will rock you,” Onua said. “Oh, so you say. Icarax, bring ‘em in!”In Makuta’s Old Lair… “So…this is where he fought Makuta?” Mata Nui asked Nuhrii. “Yep,” the Toa of Fire answered. “We fought with a game of Kolhii.” “That sounds like fun, young Toa,” Jovan said. “It wasn’t. They fell into a pool of Energized Protodermis and fused together. Then Taka opened the gate to Metru Nui, resurrected Jaller, and got crushed by the gate. They separated apart, but Vakama got Taka back, told us about the past, and came back to the city.” “What happened back then?” Mata Nui queried. “*facepalm* You forgot?” “Hey, blame LEGO, not me!” Mata Nui exclaimed as a fourth wall shattered. Nuhrii looked at the gate. For some reason it was slammed shut. “Well, this stinks,” he said, pointing at the Hau gate. “It’s locked.” “Oh, don’t worry,” Artakha said, walking up to the door. “I created this gateway, and I can certainly get us into Metru Nui.” “Really?” Nuhrii queried. “No, not really. I don’t even think I can lift it,” Artakha said, trying to lift a crack of the door up, to no avail. “Stand back,” a deep voice said. Walking backwards, everyone looked behind them to see a human in armor, next to a robotic-looking lady in a suit. “Ohmygosh! You’re—“ “Solid Snake is the name. Next to me is Samus Aran. She doesn’t talk much.” “Wait, who are you?” Mata Nui queried. “We’re characters from the fighting game Super Smash Bros. Brawl. We’re here to help you, because there’s a huge army where you’re going, and they will kill you without our help. Now, stand back.” Samus charged a shot at the door, which sent electric charges creeping across the surface. Snake threw a grenade at the crippled door, which exploded, leaving a gaping hole in the wall. “I must say…” Nuhrii said, completely bemused, “That. Was. AMAZING.” “You’re welcome,” Snake said. “Now, here’s the plan: the city is highly guarded now. All the Turaga and some Matoran, possibly even Toa, are stuck in there. You’re going to rescue them, and then come with me. We’ll go onto ships, and then ambush them. Got that so far?” “Yes,” Mata Nui replied. “Good. Now, Toon Link, Link, and Zelda are waiting outside for all of you with one boat, and Mario, Dr. Mario, Luigi, and Peach in the other. You guys will go on; we’ll meet you in the city. Now, ready?” Nuhrii checked with his team. “Ready.” Jovan asked the Voyatoran. “Ready.” Everyone else nodded. “Ready,” Mata Nui said. “Alright then,” Snake said, signaling to the boats. “It’s showtime.”To Be Continued… To Be Continued…Next up:1. Interview: Helryx2. Chapter 4: a. The GGCb. Makuhero City: Team Retrieve and VNc. Team ReclaimHow was it?Oh, and I am now Meta Nuva. I got tired of Tahu: blah blah blah. So, I changed to my favorite Brawl character! Awesome name, right?Right?!?~MN~

Edited by Meta Nuva

No replies? Huh...Anyway, please welcome TAoT's first...interview!!!The Adventures of Tahu: HeroInterview 1: HelryxIn NAW’s Interview Room… Extra Guy: Hello, and welcome to TAoT’s first interview! I am your host, Extra Guy, but you can call me Ex. Helryx: Can I call you cupcake? Ex: No. And please welcome our interviewee, The First Toa and dictatress of the Orderly Empire, the one and only— Helryx: Not me, not me, please don’t let it be me... Ex: Helryx!!! Helryx: Oh, yay. Cupcake’s interviewing me. Ex: I. AM. NOT. CUPCAKE!!!!!!!! Helryx: Sure thing, cupcake. Ex: Argh…curse you. Anyway, first question: How does it feel to be the most powerful person in your empire? Helryx: Well, it felt very powerful, that’s for sure. Now, it seems my reign has crumbled, but don’t worry, I can, and most definitely will reclaim that position, killing everyone who went against me in the first place to enforce the laws. Ex: (shudder) Who are your #1 enemies? Helryx: Definitely Tahu and the rest of the Nuva, plus Von Nebula, Hero Factory in general, and whoever’s in the Glatorian system. Tahu and Von Nebula, and possibly a few others, would die first in an arena match…against me. Ex: Or you could just kill them with trained and fierce Rahi. Helryx: Ooh…an Attack of the Clones spoof…I like it. Ex: Good. What would you do if you were all alone on a vast island? Helryx: In the MU? Oh, please. I know every corner of every island of the MU. How else would I have found Nuju’s apartment? Ex: Well, you are the leader. Helryx: Thanks a lot, Capt. Cupcake Obvious. I’m sure NO ONE knew that. Ex: (eye roll) Great. Can you tell us a big secret about the Toa Mahri? Helryx: No. Just kidding, and I rarely kid. Anyway, they’re programmed to track down and kill whoever I tell them to. Ex: So they’re robots. Helryx: Oh, please. And I thought you were with NAW…but oh well. I put shadow into them, which fully left them helpless without me. Ex: You…have…shadow? Helryx: Actually…not a wisp. I’m pure evil, but not pure shadow. Not any shadow…actually…it’s a disease to me. Ex: So how did you get the idea to overthrow Mata Nui? Helryx: Read HAB…although it hasn’t gotten to me yet L. Ex: Darn it. Helryx: How do you not have any confidential info about a comedy’s plans? Ex: TN:TS doesn’t trust me—wait a minute, I’m supposed to ask the questions here! Helryx: How can you ask any questions if you know less than me about the comedy? You’re supposed to be with NAW! Ex: I’m just the Extra Guy, the ad guy, the honorary member! I’m a gold version of Takanuva, for Mata Nui’s sake! Helryx: Cpt. Cupcake Obvious has struck again! Ex: (facepalm) Okay, final question: How does it feel to be held captive by VN? Helryx: Oh, don’t even get me started on him. Ex: I just did. Helryx: Fine then. He’s trying to build an exact replica of the Assembly Tower, except in black and red. Ex: Wouldn’t that result in hot fusion? Helryx: Shut up. Anyway, he’s too poor to buy one of those fourth-wall breakers, or even finish a quarter of the tower, so he just has his minion punch holes in the wall. That wall’s going to fall over someday, at the rate that he breaks the fourth wall, and soon he’ll have a wall to rebuild, which will cost even more money to fix. Ex: What a cool dude. Helryx: You have no idea. And he thinks that he can kill Preston Stormer, the leader of the best team in HF! I mean, sure, he killed a little Agori— Ex: I was crying during that part. Helryx: …let me finish. Please. Ex: Yeah, sure. Helryx: …anyway. He killed a little Agori…but please. I blasted that helpless Turaga out the window, captured seven Toa— Ex: I hate that number. Helryx: Shut up, I’m almost finished! And I kill helpless Matoran for the sheer pleasure of it. There, I’m done. Is the interview done now? Ex: Yeah, pretty much. Helryx: Just one final question…who do you want to win? Tahu…or I, the powerful Helryx? Ex: Uhmmmm…. Helryx: It’s Tahu, isn’t it? Ex: …………… Helryx: …of course. I hate you now too. Ex: AND THAT’S THE END OF THE INTERVIEW! WHETHER I DIE OR NOT, PLEASE ASK WHO YOU WANT TO BE INTERVIEWED NEXT! THANKS AND HAVE A NICE— Helryx: You mean horrible. Ex: THANKS AND HAVE A HORRIBLE DAY!!! Helryx: So easy.To Be Continued (hopefully!)… As it says in the interview, please say who you want to be interviewed next.How was it?~MN~

My bad for not posting earlier: College has been pretty busy, to say the least.Anyways, couple of good chapters. Enjoying the name change too: Referencing Meta Knight makes you a winner.But as to the actual storyline..Ex's interview was pretty funny. Helryx doesn't really seem like she'd been the prime candidate that I would want on my show, though.Hope he was paid a lot to do that.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Meta Knight is the best, in Brawl to say the least. Oddly though, I'm not a fan of Kirby...yet.Yeah, Helryx is dangerous. Ex fought her and her questions, but in the end, gave up. He's not dead, though.He's not paid, either :P. TN:TS makes him do it, otherwise he gets thrown right in the wig salon (just like Narrator was).Oh, and college is busy? That's okay, but try to comment if you can (seeing as this comedy has no other followers :().~MN~

A Review By iBrowPlot: The plot in the latest story chapter (which is what I will be basing this review on) seemed, to me, a little disjointed. I will admit that I am behind on the comedy, but looking at it from an imaginary perspective of knowing what has happened beforehand, I think it's just a little too cluttered (I'll expand on this later). Nothing much happens in this chapter, but you do a good job of setting up future events and foreshadowing what is to come. In addition, I did notice a very good blend between the comedy and the more serious segments.That said, I wasn't quite sure exactly what was happening throughout the chapter. From what I'm guessing, Bulk has gone rogue and is being chased down, while Makuta tries to take over Bara-Magna. I'm assuming that the villain Helryx is now dead?Characters:Here is where I expand on the "cluttered" comment. I felt like there were far too many characters to keep track of in this chapter, and towards the end I just gave up. If you're going to have this many characters, you need to make a note of who's speaking after every single spoken line, unless you begin a lengthy dialogue between two characters. I've run into this problem with Tahu vs. Tahu in the past (especially in battles and finales), and you really have to work to cut the characters down each chapter, and select which ones you'll use. However, at the same time this forces you to be creative with your matchups, and can be fun. I suggest you try it.I'm also going to recommend, once again, that you remove the coloured lines for each character's speech and the like. With a smaller cast it can work, but now you have several characters using the exact same colour, leading to pointless confusion and far too much work on your part.Right now the cast is bloated; I suggest you kill some off and allow others to float and fade away until you remain with a core cast (ten to fifteen at most) that the comedy will center around, with those that floated out returning every now and then as minor characters.Spelling & Grammar:No real comments to make in this sectionl; you've done pretty good.There are my thoughts- I'm hoping to have your banner by the end of the weekend (tonight has ended up being busy, what with the Pixar List, my new epic, and Mafia III-3, not to mention this review. =P)-ibrow

THERE'S A COLOR CHART ON THE FIRST PAGE ARGHHHHHHWell, many characters shall die very soon, however I will tell you that there are three major storylines: Team Reclaim (Mata Nui's journey), Team Retrieve (saving Helryx and Kiina), and Bara Magna (defeating the Makuta Skrall).Team Reclaim's main characters: Mata Nui, Nuhrii, Snake, Artakha and Karzahni. The one that will tie everything up.+ Team Retrieve's main characters: Tahu, Gali, Taka, Blaze, Furno, Breez, Surge. The main storyline.Also, as a part of Team Retrieve's storyline, we have:+ Destruction Tower: VN, Helryx, Kiina, Axonn, Jaller+ Bara Magna's main characters: Teridax, Ackar, Malum, Tarix, Gelu, Smartius, Ahkmou. Secondary storyline, but a critical part of the comedy.=24 22.As I said, characters will die off, but these are characters that will play a huge role in future chappys.As for the plot, kinda screwed up on Taka's role in the story, and will fix that soon. And no, Bulk is not rouge. He's simply one of those minor characters you were talking about :P.Makuta has taken over Bara Magna though, but Ackar and the others are trying to stop him.And Helryx is alive, btw, her being the main antagonist and all. Who did you expect to be alive instead, Nuju?So yeah. Too lazy to change the colors of the nex chappy, but for 3.5 I certainly will, except when introducing a new character (which hopefully won't happen too often these days!).Thanks again, ibrow. You gave me good advice to help me prepare for the finale :).~MN~

Edited by Meta Nuva

Well then, it shall be done.The Adventures of Tahu: HeroChapter 4: The GGC (NOT the GCC)The GGC… Chaos reigned supreme, as most of the tribes brawled against the Makuta Skrall and their leader. Soon, it became too much for Ackar, and he retreated with some other tribes. “Ha,” Ahkmou said, walking up to Makuta. “We’ve got them now, don’t we?” “Indeed,” Teridax said, chuckling. “They won’t even plot their next move, especially with Icarax and Antroz on their trail. We have won.”In Tesera… Ackar had retreated to Gresh’s old home. The Sand, Water, Fire, and most of the Ice Tribe had come with him. Thankfully, there were no space issues, for Gresh owned a 4 story mansion. “So…who do we have here?” Ackar murmured. “Tarix…actually the entire Water, Sand, Fire Tribes…but what happened to the Ice Tribe, Gelu?” “Some of them went with Strakk,” Gelu answered. “I got most of them, especially after that axe dude killed Metus.” “Ugh,” Ackar said, facepalming. “I hate Axonn. It’s a good thing he jumped in that portal…but then Kiina and Berix did too. It’s a good thing you’re here, Tarix.” “Well, where else could I turn to? That Rock Tribe—or whatever it’s called—has become a massive empire. The Iron and Jungle Tribes have sided with them, plus part of the Ice Tribe. Someone must take them down.” “And unfortunately,” Icarax said, jumping out of a closet, “you won’t. No one will, and if you don’t leave our territory, your message won’t spread, traitor.”“Who are you to call me a traitor?” Ackar yelled. “Makuta were supposed to be good,” Kopaka said. “But you turned on us. You killed our leader, and we will kill yours.” “Noyt withot getting through moi first,” Antroz said, with a heavy French accent. “Not without getting through me first,” Tarix responded, lunging at the Makuta, his swords in hand. The two engaged in a short brawl, which ended with Tarix somehow blasting Antroz out the window with water. Icarax winced. “How did you do that?” Icarax shrieked, looking down from the balcony. Antroz groaned, and Icarax could clearly see that one of his wings were broken. “You’re just a cool dude!” “You’re welcome,” Ignika whispered in Ackar’s head. Ackar strode up to the Makuta and put his sword against his neck. “We are not just cool dudes. We are the Hau Tribe, protectors of Bara Magna, your worst nightmare. Now,” Ackar said, pushing the Makuta away from him with a circle of fire. “Relate this meeting to your…master. And don’t ever. Come. Back.” Icarax shook, and then jumped off the balcony, gliding to the ground, where he picked up Antroz. “Let’s…go home,” he said, quoting Toy Story 2. They flew into the air, soaring out of Tesera and into Sandray Canyon, where a legion of Vorox waited to tear them into shreds. Back at the mansion, the Hau Tribe cheered at their victory. But, Tarix was bemused at his newfound power. ”Ackar…how did I do that?”“Don’t worry about how you got it,” Ackar answered, lighting his sword up with a blaze of red and orange flames. “But know that every single Glatorian, on our side, now has this power, and must use it if we will achieve victory.”Gelu suddenly let out a ray of ice, which flew out of the room and froze the balcony fountain. “How did I—““These powers are yes, unpredictable. But we will learn to control them, and soon we will have won.”At the Top of the Destruction Tower… Kiina suddenly felt an unsustainable tingle rushing through her body, and let out a jet stream of water at VN, knocking him off the building. “I couldn’t have done that. How did I?” she queried, looking at Helryx. “How should I know?” answered Helryx. “You’re just a puny Glatorian.” “And you’re just a puny leader!” VN shrieked, holding onto the ledge of the observation deck. “Help me back up, or else—ARGH!” “Well, that should do it,” Kiina said, willing the water to stop spouting out of her trident. Amazingly, it did. “Now, let’s get out of here.”666 Go AWAY Way… After being kicked out of the Assembly Tower, Jaller felt the undeniable urge to kill a robot, and he did—on the unsuspecting Bulk, coming back from his coffee break. He was thrown into jail two seconds later, as the sidewalk the Toa was standing on crumbled to send Jaller falling under into a stasis tube. He stayed there for about ten minutes, until Axonn broke him out. Jaller’s life had been bad enough. With Turaga Lhikan and I, being saved from the shadow hand by an unsuspecting Klakk, flying in from a distance, Jaller had no Hau to wear, and thus stayed in a coma for quite some time, until I made a new mask for him. Then, the storyline went on, until he was injected with shadow. This turned him into a savage, angry, powerful being that nearly strangled Axonn when it was released from prison.“This is the place,” Axonn said, looking up at the Destruction Tower. “You sure?” Jaller asked. “Positive,” Axonn answered. “I just did what TN:TS told me to—“ The fourth wall fell in front of them, revealing the interior of the DS. “I mean, I used GPS?” VN staggered up to them, having laid in the street for quite some time. “Hey! Only I break the fourth wall!” “I said I used GPS,” Axonn said, cowering behind Jaller, which wasn’t very easy. Actually, it was pretty darn impossible for the titan. “Oh, so Thunder made a mistake? Curse him, he’ll be paying for the next two walls now. Hey…do I know you?” “Uhm, of course not,” Axonn lied. “I’m Prince Axxie Diblitidibt, and this dude here is…” “Jailer,” Jaller responded. “With an i as the third letter, not an l.” “Oh, a prince. What kingdom are you from?” “The Order—“ Jaller said, saying the rest with Axonn’s hand over his mouth.“’The Order’ what?” VN queried.“The Order of Dibs,” Axonn responded. “You know the Edy’s Dibs, right?”“OH YEAH.”“Well, he’s our king. He rules the rest of Sweet Sweet Galaxy too.”“DELICIOUS.”“We came here on the Rocky Road, and we want to—““Oh, fine. Please, do whatever you want. Just as long as you give me some strawberry ice cream on the way out.”“Deal.” At the Top of the Destruction Tower…“Helryx?” Kiina queried.“What?” Helryx answered.“Do you see what I see?” the Glatorian queried, pointing down at Axonn and Jaller.“Oh, my,” Helryx answered. “They’ve followed us.”“Do you think that Tahu came back with them?”“Know this, Glatorian. If I see him, I will strangle him.”At the Entrance of the DT… As VN yelled at Thunder for knocking down the fourth wall, Blaze was near the third wall entrance, which was guarded by Xplode. The villain, however, was fast asleep, with his thumb in his mouth. The hero crept up to Xplode, and carefully slipped Hero Cuffs on him. Running far away to 661 GO AWAY Street, he pushed a little red button on a remote control, which immediately destroyed the third wall in a pie-shaped explosion. Newly developed by Zib, these “Bomb Cuffs” would target a small area, but cause a critical amount of damage to a building, and its wearer would be transported to the wig salon. Breez stepped through the remains of the third wall and vaulted over a protosteel beam. She immediately ran into a room and stopped short. “Oh no,” she said, looking at a large Scorpio. “Guys, I’m trapped.” “Breez, where are you trapped?” Surge queried, stepping into the DT. The atrium was empty, everyone cowering upstairs in fear. “Are you in here?” “Yep. I’ve run into the Creature Containment Room.” “Coming right in.” Surge looked through the room, eventually finding a large door, slightly open. He could clearly see the gigantic Scorpio lashing at Breez. “Furno, come in.” “What, Surge?” the hero queried. “You okay?” “Code red. Savage beast up ahead.” “Be right there.”On the Forty-Fourth Floor… Villains bowed as Axonn went walked through the hallway. “Man, I love being prince,” he said. “But you’re not,” Jaller whispered. “Don’t blow it, tubes,” Axonn said, entering a stairway that would eventually end up on the top of the building. “I got to keep my reputation up, especially for Helryx.” “I have no reputation to hold up, and I can’t even share it with the rest of the Mahri. I wonder how they’re doing…”In Po-Metru… “Thanks for allowing us in, Onewa,” Mata Nui said, looking around at the hut. It was different than the Turaga’s apartment, being significantly smaller and dirtier. “Why’d you move in here, Onewa?” Nuhrii queried. “I thought your old apartment was slightly damaged.” “Oh, Helryx made me move out afterwards, young Toa—wait, are you Nuhrii?” Onewa queried. “Yes, yes I am,” the fire Toa answered. “Wow. So, what brings you here?” “Oh, the remaining Mahri were chasing us down. I’m surprised they move so fast—after all, they were designed for underwater, weren’t they?” “Helryx injected them with shadow. I hate her, and I am so happy she’s kidnapped.” “But her empire is still alive, right?” “Indeed. The leader of the Core Army, which guards the Core Processor, is Karzahni, and she, for sure, has put him in charge. The army consists of over 200 Dark Hunters, plus the Visorak and Roodaka, with the Piraka, all seven, and the Barraki. Don’t tell me you’re trying to get in there, Nuhrii.” “But we are. We have an army, titled Team Reclaim, and we’re trying to get Mata Nui back in control of our world.” “Impossible. Mata Nui’s dead.” “I can prove you wrong, Turaga Onewa,” Mata Nui said, sending images through Onewa’s head. Onewa stumbled into his chair, and knew at once that the Great Spirit was in front of him. “The rumors—are true. You are—Mata Nui.” “I am. Now, I would like to ask two things of you. One: where are the other Turaga? And two: can you get them to help us in the reclaiming? “They’re all in the Coliseum. And I will certainly help you, Mata Nui. Where are the others of your group?” “Already on their way,” Nuhrii said, looking up from his comlink. “Do you think we have a chance?” “We can only hope, Nuhrii.”At the Destroyed 4th Entrance of the DT… Tahu snuck up to the rubble, making sure no one followed him. He searched for anything that could harm him, and he saw a blue spike peeking out from the rocks. “Oh boy,” Tahu muttered, backing up just enough so he could be seen from the top of the building. At the Top of the DT… Helryx paced back and forth while Kiina looked down at the desecrated street. Suddenly, she winced at Tahu running across the street. “Helryx, come here a second.” “What do you want, Glatorian?” “Is that Tahu down there?” Kiina queried, pointing down at the fire Toa. Helryx looked down. “There’s no way—“ Her eyes widened as she found him, and she jumped on top of the railing. “What are you doing?” Kiina said, confused. “I’m jumping down,” Helryx answered. “I’m going to strangle him.” Before Kiina could hold her back, Helryx jumped off the building, activating a small parachute. “You’re dead, Tahu!!!” Axonn and Jaller opened the door, bursting outside to a dark, cloudy day. “Hey, where’s Helryx?” Axonn queried. “Oh, she just…left. You’ll find her on the street, trying to strangle some guy.” “You mean I’ll have to go all the way back down?!? Darn it!”At the 4th Entrance of the DT… “You’re dead, Tahu!!!” Helryx screamed, closing her parachute 50 feet above Tahu. Tahu looked up. “Oh, boy,” he said as Helryx landed on top of him.To Be Continued… Next up on TAoT:Interview: Nuju1. Reclaim2. Bara Magna3. DTHow was it? C+C will be updated tomorrow!~MN~

Helryx is the empress of the Orderly Empire, which was created in the MU after Mata Nui "died". Tahu worked for Helryx for years, until he got sick of it and escaped against her wishes. Helryx has chased him through Bara Magna, and now Makuhero City to kill him for what he did. As stated above, however, there are three major storylines that will tie into each other at the end of the comedy, which is in about 6-7 chapters. There is a sequel in the works, and the prequel (in my sig) will be updated after TAoT ends.I have a page on the BZP Comedy Wiki too, if you guys want to look at it.The interview should be up by the end of the week, and Chapter 5 by the end of the weekend.~MN~

Ackar had retreated to Gresh’s old home. The Sand, Water, Fire, and most of the Ice Tribe had come with him. Thankfully, there were no space issues, for Gresh owned a 4 story mansion. “So…who do we have here?” Ackar murmured. “Tarix…actually the entire Water, Sand, Fire Tribes…but what happened to the Ice Tribe, Gelu?” “Some of them went with Strakk,” Gelu answered. “I got most of them, especially after that axe dude killed Metus.” “Ugh,” Ackar said, facepalming. “I hate Axonn. It’s a good thing he jumped in that portal…but then Kiina and Berix did too. It’s a good thing you’re here, Tarix.”
And suddenly a portal appears and Tarix jumps inside. :PGood chappy, Tahu(or Meta now).Fight between Helyrx and Tahu should be interesting.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

You can still call me Tahu if you want to :P.And yeah, it should be very interesting. Things are going to speed up now, with only 6 chapters left. Dead beings have already been picked out, the final outcome is being determined, and the comedy banner is being made. Crazy, right?Anyway, Interview 2:The Adventures of Tahu: HeroInterview 2: NujuIn NAW’s Interview Room… Ex: Hello and welcome once again to another interview! Today we are interviewing the old and crazy inventor, Turaga Nuju! Nuju: Yolo. Ex: Let’s begin. First question: why did you help Tahu with the Transport? Nuju: Because I did. I’ve always wanted to get out of here too, but with Helryx around, it was plain impossible. Ex: You were afraid of Helryx? Nuju: Who wasn’t? I mean, she had minions, but even they knew what Helryx would do if they were breaking the law— Ex: Rip apart their bodies? Nuju: Only Matoran. She placed Toa into stasis tubes, and killed Turaga. Out of all of the beings, though, there were only five she trusted: Teridax, Axonn, Tahu, Karzahni, and TSO. In order. Ex: So…then…why did Tahu leave the empire? Nuju: That’s a question to ask him, not me. But I can tell you that he missed Gali…a lot. Ex: Does he like— Nuju: ASK HIM! Ex: …sure. Next question: did you hate Helryx? Nuju: I did not agree with her motives, but I had to do what she wanted me to do—or else. You know what happened with TN:TS and Narrator, right? Ex: That was dreadful to watch. Nuju: Well, that’s exactly what happened with me. I threw the Mask of Immortality to Helryx—but it was a bad throw, and it was intentional. She knew that, and an hour later, I fell into a largely oversized bucket. Ex: …so you literally— Nuju: Kicked the bucket. Yep. Ex: That is a sad, sad way to die. Nuju: Indeed. But I was the first one to die, so I was put as vice president of the Wig Salon. The president, being…well, the president.Ex: You don’t like NAME WITHHELD?Nuju: Please. If someone liked him, CS wouldn’t be censoring his name.Ex: Who’s name?Nuju: Yes.Ex: …curse you. Anyway, next question. How do you feel that you were only in the story for four chapters? Nuju: I feel neglected, but honestly, who liked me anyway? And you’re wrong: I appeared in 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, and 3.2. Plus this interview. Ex: Well, excuse me for being bad at math.Nuju: Yes…excuse you. At any rate, I’m happy I got what I got, because some beings died in the chapter that they were introduced in: like Metus.Ex: I pity him.Nuju: Oh, but come on. You honestly think you can survive underground?Ex: Sure, if you’re in the Great Beings’ Lab.Nuju: It’s not that easy, young interviewer. You still have to get food, and—Ex: Why do you refer to people younger than you by “young blank”?Nuju: It is Turaga speak. Get used to it.Ex: But it doesn’t even make sense with me, I’m a whole something million years older than you! Nuju: Too bad.Ex: Argh…curse you times two! Okay, final question. Let’s see if you can get through this without annoying me.Nuju: No.Ex: ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!Nuju: :PEx: You stink. Anyway, final question: who do you think will win: Tahu or Helryx?Nuju: It matters not how strait the gate—Ex: ANSWER THE FRIGGIN’ QUESTION!Nuju: Fine. Yeesh. Anyway, I believe Tahu has a strong shot at winning, especially with…his…firepower?Ex: Cliché. Nuju: But we’ll just have to wait and see.Ex: …Nuju: What? I answered the question!Ex: …get out. Now.Nuju: Okay, bye. (starts walking at a speed slower than a snail)Ex: (mumbling) And I thought Helryx was bad. (original voice) Anyway, please state who you want in the nex interview, and have a great day!!!To Be Continued…Chapter 5 will be up by the weekend. Also, this is the last chapter with colors :(. However, colors will be used when a new character is introduced, which won't happen too often :).~MN~

Okay, so Gali next, and Tahu after that. Tahu will end the interviews off, unless you want another being done.GS will be worked in for the finale, and possibly the comedy's sequel.The form:Species:Personality:Size:Leave:Different name (optional):That's it, folks. At this point I have no limit, basically because there isn't many people in this topic anyway :(.~MN~

25-30 GS?!?Downtime really messed up the forum, don't you think?Anyway, the chapter should be up very, very soon.And...I have information regarding the sequel.Number one: the series is getting a slight name change to The Chronicles of Tahu, mainly because I think that the current title stinks and that "Chronicle" has more to do with BIONICLE.Number two: it will be more comedic than TAoT.Number three: A new setting will be introduced in TCoT.Number four: Main characters in TAoT will return in TCoT.~MN~

Slight change: the series will remain TAoT, but the new comedy's title will have "Chronicle" in it.The Adventures of Tahu: HeroChapter 5: XplosionsIn the Coliseum… Snake snuck across the hallway, searching for a door with a nameplate: Turaga Resources. He brought out his walkie-talkie. “Scarabax, come in, Scarabax.” “Yes, Snake?” Mata Nui replied. “I’m in the specified hallway,” Snake responded. “What side is it on?” “What side are you on?” “Right.” “It’s at the end of the hallway, on your side. Be careful for zappers, missiles, and lasers.” “Got it,” Snake responded. He quickly but carefully snuck through the hallway, dodging the obstacles. Eventually, he reached the end. “HELP!” Whenua screamed from a door. Snake threw a grenade at it, and once the smoke cleared, Snake saw the horrible scene of all the remaining Turaga being attacked: by Bowser. Bowser laughed. “Hahahahaha…so you have come too. But you are too late—there are few left for you to save.” Lhikan ran as fast as he could, trying to avoid the ring of fire that Bowser was breathing. “Get this away from me!” he begged. Regardless, Bowser continued to breathe fire, and Lhikan continued to run. “How could you be doing this?” Snake exclaimed. “You—fought against Tabuu with us! You—changed your ways!” “If there is one thing I’ve learned, it’s that you must keep striving for your goal,” Bowser said, punching Nokama into the fire, where she melted into a pool of protodermis. “And I will never stop trying to kill Mario, or anyone on his side.” Bowser summoned a Fire Snake to chase the Turaga. “And that includes you—so get ready for your death.”In Nuju’s Old Apartment… Nuhrii opened the door. The apartment was exactly as it had been left when Helryx had left. Only Nuhrii was still left in the apartment, still a Matoran, and once he had thought that the coast was clear, he had looked around. After a few minutes, however, he left. Now, Nuhrii was back—just for old time’s sake. He looked around the apartment, and it seemed that it was so long ago since Tahu had disappeared. It was, however, only a month. The fire Toa walked around, clearly remembering when Kopaka had fallen into Onewa’s apartment, when Nuju fell into a largely oversized bucket at street level, and when he had seen Helryx, under a pile of rubble, and thought, for just a moment, that she was dead. Nuhrii walked into the lab. This remained exactly the same too, with one of the walls burnt down, with the doorway, and the rubble where Helryx had once laid. The Mask of Immortality’s remains sat near the window, and the pizza protodermis remained on the floor. “Come in, Fire Flower, come in, Fire Flower,” Mata Nui said. “Where are you?” But Nuhrii ignored him. He went up to the Transport, and nothing had changed. The screen was blank, and the arch was unlit. The Transport was heavily charred from the flames that Tahu had hit it with, to prevent anyone from following him, but this motive had failed, for Axonn had went through just before the portal closed. Nuhrii laid his hand on the Transport, wishing that Tahu, his idol, would come back out of the portal and express how proud he was. Nuhrii thought. But that’d never happen. Tahu’s fighting Helryx, and Helryx might even end up killing him. All hope is lost, it seems. Nuhrii turned around and started to walk out. Nuhrii turned to face the room, ready to go back to Mata Nui. “Goodbye,” he muttered, walking out. Nuhrii suddenly heard a noise. ”cxcxcxcxcx…” He ran back into the room, and he dropped his fire sword. The Transport sparked, and started up.In Roxtus Castle… Ackar had led his troops in, and they were crushing the Skrall army with waves of fire, showers of water, and rays of ice. The battle was in their favor, 110%.Teridax watched from a balcony way up high with Icarax. He was clearly angry. “So let me get this straight,” he growled. “You let them push you out of your own property, and then you ran into a horde of Voltex?”“They’re called Vorox,” Icarax corrected. “Anyway, yes.”“And then they killed Antroz?”“His wing was broken. He had no chance.”“ARGH!” Teridax yelled, sending a shadow hand flying into a wave of Vorox. “Icarax, you could have helped him!”“Oh, don’t worry. We still have the others.”“And what happens if you let them die? Makuta don’t grow on trees, you know!”“Oh.”“Really? That’s it? You go down there right now and murder the Hau Tribe!”“Yes, master,” Icarax responded. Reluctantly, he dove over the edge of the balcony.Smartius went up to the leader. ”Yeesh. That was nasty.”“Well, what am I supposed to do?” Makuta queried. “You know, sometimes I wish I’d just stayed in my universe.” “But then you wouldn’t be leader of the Makuta Skrall,” Smartius objected. “And then our forces wouldn’t be getting crushed right now,” Teridax retorted. “Helryx would kill me if she knew that I wasn’t hunting down Tahu…”Ahkmou was hiding behind a corner, listening to the conversation. His amnesia was still masking his old life in the MU, and when he was Black Hole. But the moment he heard “Tahu”, everything clicked. “I could have even saved TSO,” Makuta continued. “But no, I had to build a transporter, go inside of it, and destroy it so no one could follow. I came, and nearly got Tahu, but missed the transport back to my world.”“Can’t you just teleport back there?” Smartius queried.“There’s no use,” Makuta answered, shaking his head. “Helryx’s been kidnapped. And what am I supposed to do, leave the Makuta Skrall behind?”Ahkmou remembered at last what he had sworn to do: kill Teridax. But how could he? The plan would have to be carefully thought out, and the Matoran could not attract any attention…until the end, of course. Ahkmou went into his chambers, planning out the death of Makuta Teridax.On the Roxtus Grounds… Ackar unleashed a deadly wave of fire, which melted a group of Skrall. “We might just win this,” he said, looking at Tarix. “We could,” Tarix said, sending a jet stream of water at an elite group of Skrall. “And I hope we do,” Malum said, grabbing a Rock Tribe Agori and hurling him away, where he met his untimely death in a largely oversized garbage can. “Don’t kill beings,” Gelu said, noticing Malum’s victim. “It’ll be harder for us to unite if we kill everyone.” “Oh. Sorry, Gelu,” Malum apologized. “Don’t apologize,” Gelu said. “It makes this comedy look like it was written by four year olds.” Ahead of the Glatorian, Roxtus Castle’s fourth wall exploded. As the Hau Tribe cheered, the Nuva went in, ready to duel Icarax and the rest of the Makuta, minus Teridax.On the 443rd floor of the Assembly Tower… VN was surprised at how he had made it through the streets of Makuhero City without attracting any attention from his enemies, and then making it to 333 Hero Way, where he murdered Stringer. Quickly, he went in through the employees’ only entrance and rode up to Preston Stormer’s level. Now he stood at Stormer’s office door, having scared away everyone on the floor. He knocked on the door. Stormer replied. “Who is it?” VN was silent, but then answered “Pizza protodermis delivery.” “Hold on.” Stormer went up to the door, knowing exactly who it was. The Alpha 1 leader opened it, shooting the villain with a Meteor Blast, and then repeatedly slapping him in the face. When VN was unconscious, Stormer stripped him of his Black Hole Staff and locked him in a prison cell. “Nice try, old friend.” Stormer walked away, not knowing what he had just done. VN grinned, and looked off at Stormer’s door, which was closed and locked. It had a bomb on it, which would explode in five…four…three…two…one…In the Creature Containment Room… Furno stabbed the Scorpio one last time, but not before the creature shot a Meteor Blast at Surge. The Scorpio died, and Furno and Breez rushed outside with Surge carrying Surge’s badly infected body. “Blaze, come in Blaze. Surge injured.” “Oh no. Be right there.” Moments later, Blaze appeared at the entrance, running to Surge. “You okay, buddy?” “I’m a goner,” Surge replied. “It stabbed me first, and then shot me. I’m a goner,” Surge said, looking at his Hero Core, which was turning silver.” “Oh no,” Breez said. “Furno, pass me the pizza protodermis. We’re losing him.” “But we’ll just get you a new Hero Core,” Blaze protested. “It doesn’t work that way,” said Furno, with a drop of sadness. “A new Hero Core means another being. Scorpio’s pretty much destroyed his Hero Core. He’s got moments left.” “There’s no point in fighting it,” Surge said. “Stormer hates me anyway.” “Don’t talk that way,” Blaze said. “You can—“ “I can. But I won’t. I know there’s only more pain and suffering to come than just this. Breez, take care of Furno. Furno, take care of Breez, and stop fighting with Rocka! And Blaze…” “Yes…Surge?” “Don’t quit you day job just because I’ll be gone. You have way more potential than I ever did.” “What?!?” “You do. Now, Furno and Breez, stop helping me. Just get out of here.” “What? Why?” Furno queried. “I planted a bomb right by the main support system. Get Team Retrieve and the captives out, even the dictatress.” “Yes, Surge,” Furno answered. “We’ll miss you.” “You’ll be fine, Furno. It’s Blaze I’m worried about.” “You were my best friend, Surge,” Blaze said. “I’ll never forget you.” “Thanks, Blaze. Now, hurry along. The bomb sets off in three minutes.” “Got it. Goodbye, Surge,” Breez said, walking away with Furno and Blaze.At the Top of the DT… Kiina watched Axonn and Jaller come out of the exit to aid Helryx in her battle against Tahu, Gali, and Takanuva. They were holding up strongly, but Kiina knew that eventually they could lose their strength and fall to Helryx. Suddenly, Furno opened the door leading out to the observatory. “Hey, are you Helryx?” “No, I’m Kiina. Helryx is down there already.” “Good. We need to get you out of here, though.” “Why?” “Our…team member planted a bomb. The building is set to Xplode in 90 seconds.” “How are we going to get down to the street in 90 seconds?” “The elevator still works. Look, we’ll find a way,” Furno said, grabbing Kiina and whisking her away into an elevator with Blaze and Breez.At the Fourth Entrance of the DT… Tahu kicked Helryx away from him, stopping to read a message from Blaze. “Bomb planted…in elevator…with Kiina…get out…60 seconds. Gali! Takanuva! The building’s going to explode in less than a minute! Get out!” “What?!?” Helryx shrieked. “Axonn, Jaller, follow me!” She grabbed each of their hands and rushed out of the area. “But what about Kiina?” Takanuva queried. “I’ll stay behind for her! You guys follow Helryx!” “Be careful, Tahu!” Gali worriedly yelled, running with Taka to try and locate Helryx. Tahu waited. He called Breez about where they were and how much time was left. Breez replied: “On second floor…20 seconds left. Jumping out window. Run.” Tahu saw Furno, Blaze, Breez, and Kiina jump out of the nearest window and land on the ground safely. Only then did Tahu run, the heroes and Kiina catching up to him. They ran, ran, and ran some more until they could see Gali, Taka, and Helryx with her minions. Then the Destruction Tower exploded, dropping a thick blanket of dust on Makuhero City.To Be Continued...C+C updated! How was it?~MN~

Interview 3:The Adventures of Tahu: HeroInterview 3: GaliIn NAW Ex: Hello and welcome once more to an interview! You know me, but do you know the person I’m interviewing? She’s the one and only— Gali: Actually, CS is an exact replica of me. Ex: Well, since script format tells you who’s speaking, I don’t even need to say it. Gali: Yes. Ex: But I will anyway. She’s Gali, folks. Gali: Curse you. Now what if someone tries to kill me? Ex: Don’t worry, the door is securely locked. Gali: (walks to the door, to find that there is no lock on it)…on the other side? Ex: (facepalm)After several hours of trying to break the door down, Ex called TN:TS, only to find that he was on his coffee break and would open the door at the end of the interview. Ex sighed and sat back down, and the format switched back to script. Ex: (finds Gali asleep) HEY! WAKE UP! Gali: (sleep talking) Tahu…if only you knew how much I love you…(wakes up) WOOZA! Oh gosh, I’m sorry. Was I talking in my sleep? Ex: Um…no? Gali: Great. What’s the first question? Ex: Do you like Tahu? Gali: No comment. Ex: What?!? But I just— Gali: You just what? Ex: Thought—you—did. Gali: You heard me talk in my sleep, didn’t you? Ex: Um. Gali: Please don’t tell anybody. Ex: The whole forum knows, Gali. I think you’re too late. Gali: Well…can you not tell anyone in the comedy? Ex: Deal. (shakes Gali’s hand) Second question: how did you feel when Helryx imprisoned you? Gali: Pretty ######. I was so close to getting the Mahri back, but then Helryx caught me by surprise. Apparently that wasn’t my best fighting day, and Helryx knocked me out…cold. Next thing I knew, Helryx was looking at me in a stasis tube, and I pounded on the glass. That’s when I found the Mahri, frozen in calm poses. But I kept fighting, until the gases in the tube froze me up. Ex: But she didn’t inject you with shadow? Gali: I would’ve felt it. Ex: Are you sure? Gali: Yes. Ex: Good then. Do you want another question? Gali: It wouldn’t hurt. Just as long as it has nothing to do with…you know. Ex: Seeing that this comedy has his name in it, it’s pretty impossible to stray away from that topic. Gali: Oh well. It was worth a try. Ex: How sweet. Anyway, nex question— Gali: Huh? Ex: The nex question. Gali: Why did you leave out the ‘”t” in next? Ex: Because iDid. Gali: “I” and “did” should be separated, and “I” should be capitalized. What’s up, is a Rahkshi of Letter Control messing up your head? Ex: You are sounding quite a bit like CS. Gali: Well, she is my clone. Ex: Argh…curse you. Final question: who do you think will win: Tahu or Helryx? Gali: You know you’ve asked that in like, every interview. Ex: Well, the comedy is ending in like, 5 chapters. Gali: Touché. Whatever the case, Tahu definitely has a good chance. I’m rooting for him, 110%. Ex: But you’re going to help him in the final battle, right? Gali: If I live that long. I can assure you, I will play quite a critical role in it if I get the chance. Ex: And that wraps it up! Please join us for Chapter 6, Chapter 7, and after that, the final interview, starring the star of the comedy…Tahu, Toa Nuva of Fire!!! Gali: What? it is fair and just! I should be allowed to do an interview with Tahu! Ex: Nope, sorry. You should be on your merry way now. (attempts to open door, and remembers that it is locked) Darn, it’s still locked? TN:TS!!!To Be Continued? Twenty Hours Later… TN:TS- (from other side of door) What do you want? Ex: Open the door! TN:TS- Oh, right. (opens door) Ex: Thanks TN— TN:TS- Yeah, whatever. TG, cue!To Be Continued… How was it?~MN~

Actually, I can't take credit for that idea. I borrowed it from TNI :P.I try to make the interviews comedic, and the chapters more serious. However, the nex chappy is comedic, for sure: The Adventures of Tahu: HeroChapter 6: RetrievedIn Makuhero City… Tahu waited for the dust cloud to pass him, and then stood up. He turned around. The Destruction Tower was no more than a pile of rubble, and Von Nebula’s minions inside, either disintegrated or clinging onto their lives for as long as possible. He was saddened by what his group had done, but Makuhero City had been cleansed of evil, if not cleanliness. Kiina stood up, and surprised Tahu with a hug. “Tahu, I couldn’t be happier,” Kiina said, brushing the dust off of him. “Thanks for coming back for me.” “I wouldn’t have left you behind, Kiina. You’re too good of a friend to me.” “And you,” Helryx said, glaring at Tahu, “are too good of an enemy to me. Why’d you come back for me?” “We thought we’d execute you in the MU where everyone could see it,” Gali said. “Well, the least you can do is bring me back there. Then I’ll just run off, whether you like it or not.” “Wait, how are we going to go back, anyway?” Taka said. “Oh…about that,” Tahu said. “You mean to tell me that you never discussed how you were going to come back?” Kiina queried. “No…we thought that we could just steal VN’s staff and create a portal back home,” Taka answered, quietly. “But…it appears we’ve killed him,” Tahu said, facepalming.But, as you know, they did not.On the 443rd Floor of the AT… VN snickered. The bomb had exploded, setting off a chain of bombs that he had plastered on every door before Stormer’s. It led to the elevator, still open, where a big bomb was sitting. It exploded, leaving fires sneaking down the building and a giant hole in its side. The first explosion shattered the glass containment that VN was in, allowing him to escape the cell, and retrieve his staff. Then he looked outside from a window. To his anger, he realized that there was no longer a slowly rising DT in the sky, but in its place, a vast landfill full of debris. He realized immediately that their plan was to retrieve his captors and destroy the building, and, finding a Hero Capsule, flew to the old site of the DT. Meanwhile, Stormer lay under a pile of rubble. The bomb failed to kill the hero, but it had trapped him—and left the city mesmerized at the sight of flames dancing down the AT. The leader struggled to escape—but eventually called Rocka to his office for help. In a matter of five minutes, Stormer was in a hospital a few blocks away, in amazingly good shape—but planning his retirement.In Roxtus Castle… The Nuva were greatly outnumbered—but still the most powerful Toa out there. Kopaka dueled Icarax and Mutran fiercely, Lewa fought Krika and Bitil single-handedly too, and the villains clearly showed fatigue. The other two, however—weren’t doing so great. Pohatu and Onua fought Chirox, Vamprah, and Gorast together, but…they were nearing trouble. Pohatu pinched Chirox with his claws. “You’re a goner.” Chirox, the silent being that he was, did not answer, but tossed Pohatu away and into a wall. His mask cracked. Onua angrily shoved Chirox into the opposite wall, which made him explode into a shadowy mist. Vamprah and Gorast, angry, shoved him into the wall that Pohatu laid next to. “You okay, Pohatu?” he tiredly queried. “Ugh,” Pohatu grunted. “You think we should have taken the Adaptive Armor?” “Nah,” Onua answered. “We’re doing fine.” “Fine enough that we both feel like we’re going to die in thirty seconds?” “Well, at least I’ll die with my best pal.” Thirty-one seconds later, TG took their spirits away to the Wig Salon, and Pohatu and Onua were dead. Lewa, upon seeing this, stabbed Vamprah and Gorast fatally, and the two also exploded in a shadowy mist. He then proceeded to fight Krika and Bitil once more, and slammed a tornado into the two. Bitil exploded, but Krika pushed him harder than he ever had, and Lewa was losing his strength. Kopaka finished off Mutran, freezing the Makuta in an ice block and then shattering the block, turning the Makuta’s Antidermis into a shadowy gas. He kicked Icarax away, and proceeded to help Lewa with Krika. It was only then that Icarax saw how hard the battle had hit both sides, and the Makuta facepalmed. On Roxtus Castle’s Grounds… After five hours of fighting the Hau Tribe, the Skrall retreated, leaving Ackar in awe at what they’d done. The Hau Tribe first burnt down the city walls, and marched forward to attack the homes. Eventually, they reached the castle grounds. The Nuva went up to the castle, to find a way in, while the Skrall started to attack the rest of the army. It was easy, and by the time the Skrall left, Ackar still had the majority of his army left over. He almost cheered. And then, he saw someone he thought he’d never see again. The being had two legs and arms, just like a regular being, in a color that didn’t work well with his color scheme: gunmetal. He wielded a double-edged sword, Brutaka-style, and had a Skrall shield now, instead of a Thornax Launcher. His blades were neatly folded across his back, and the being had a deathly aura of anger surrounding him. “I’m back,” Tuma growled. Outside of the Coliseum… Snake managed to save Lhikan, Dume, and Whenua from Bowser’s clutches, for unfortunately, Matau had the same fate as Nokama. Of course, I didn’t need saving though, because I’m up here with good old TN:TS. “I could send you to the Turaga Containment room if you don’t do your job,” TN:TS warned me. Oh, sorry about that. Anyway, they met with the rest of Team Reclaim, still waiting on Nuhrii. Eventually, though, they returned to Onewa’s hut without him.Onewa’s Hut… “You weren’t able to get Matau or Nokama out?” Onewa queried. “No,” Snake responded, his heart sinking. “They perished in the fire.” “*sigh*. I’m sorry to hear about that. It’s horrible, losing members of your own Toa Team,” the Turaga said, looking in the direction of Nuju’s apartment. “But anyway, we have now Whenua, Lhikan, Dume, Jovan, and myself, here to discuss things regarding you. Can you leave us for a few minutes?” “Of course,” Mata Nui responded, taking the group outside.Above the Entrance to the Core Processor… Karzahni growled at the Mahri. “You mean to tell me that they escaped?” “Yes,” Matoro quietly answered. “I kinda lost my footing, and then Kongu fell over—“ “You’re supposed to be the chosen one? And how on earth could Kongu fall over?” “One Cordak Blaster is enough to carry, but two?!? You’d fall over for that,” Matoro argued. “Blame LEGO. Now, get him a sword or something,” Karzahni ordered as the fourth wall of defense fell down. “HEY! No falling down under the leadership of me! I am a commander, and I’m trying to keep this line of defense ship-shape!!! Guardian, stop picking your nose!” “But he doesn’t have a—“ Matoro protested. “I DON’T CARE, AND DON’T PULL A “WHO’S ON FIRST?” JOKE ON ME! I AM NOT A SOURCE OF COMEDY!!!” “Actually, you are.” “SHUT UP!” Karzahni yelled, slamming the door between TAoT and NAW shut. TN:TS made a mental note to upgrade to a Toa of Platinum, and thus increasing his author powers, by the time TAoT’s sequel came out. “Now, where are the enemies now?” “We don’t know,” Matoro answered sulkily. “I think they’re somewhere near Po-Metru though.” “Good. Lead some of the Rahkshi there. If this goes the way I hope it will, Mister Nui will be dead in two seconds.”Two Seconds Later… “HEY! WHY IS MATA NUI NOT DEAD YET? IT’S BEEN THREE…FOUR…FIVESIX…wait, what comes after six?” *facepalm*, facepalmed Matoro.To Be Continued…How was it?~MN~

@MT: Well, with schoolwork and other stuff throughout the week, it's been hard for me to keep up :P.:(: Well, Bowser's evil. I was trying to put a dark spin on the story as well, being that this is the final season.Karzahni is definitely a source of comedy though, and possibly the only character in the storyline that can overpower TN:TS.@Phovos: I'm guessing that you're a big fan of Pohatu and Onua? Well, I apologize, but I knew I had to take two Nuva out before the finale, which WILL be two-part.The Adventures of Tahu: HeroChapter 7: ReturnedIn Nuju’s Lab… The purple swirls of light, representing each different world, came out from different sides of the Transport, and came together, creating a dark blue wall that rippled every few seconds. A 50 inch TV lit up on the wall next to the machine, and Nuhrii could see different planets, a tan one, which he knew to be Bara Magna, a jungle one, which he assumed was Bota Magna, and the world that they were on, Aqua Magna. Below the surface, Nuhrii could make out a faint outline of a body, and on the surface, he saw the island Mata Nui and Voya Nui. Voya Nui’s inhabitants were being evacuated by the Mario crew, excluding the villains, of course. Then they would sink it, so that the Scroll of Preparations could finally be completed. But Nuhrii found one more planet, or place, that interested him. An asteroid popped up on the screen, and zoomed in to show the Assembly Tower in flames. Nuhrii, interested, pressed the “zoom in” button. It was here that he saw a group of beings on a landing pad: Team Retrieve. Nuhrii zoomed in even more, and he could even hear them talking.On Landing Pad 43… “Unbelievable,” Tahu said, looking out at the city. Tahu, Gali, Taka, and even Helryx and her minions, had gone to the Assembly Tower, while the heroes scouted out the DT’s remains. “This city is huge, and I’m so high up.” “So…you’re going to go explore it now?” Helryx taunted. “You’re going to overthrow the leader of this city, and then get tired of it, and leave again? I think not,” she said, putting her sword up against Tahu’s neck. “I’ll end your—adventures here.” “Tahu!” Gali and Kiina both screamed, running to him. Helryx, however, put a force field up, blasting the two to the edge of the landing pad. They got up, and, with Taka, dueled Axonn and Jaller. “You’re going to end my life here—with no one to tell it to? What if Axonn and Jaller get killed?” Tahu queried, watching Kiina split Axonn’s axe in half and pin him to the ground. “If you’re going to kill me here, no one will believe you.” “And why not?” Helryx questioned. “Because I’ve escaped you once. And, to be honest, I’m hoping for and anticipating the second time.” “Well, obviously.” “But if you were to kill me in the MU, though, a few more people would give up hope. I was once your ally, Helryx. Don’t forget that.” “Fine,” Helryx said, sheathing her sword and deactivating the shield. “I’ll kill you in the MU.” “Great,” Tahu said, punching her unexpectedly. She punched back, but Tahu kicked her with a force so powerful that she flew right off the edge of the building, screaming. “What have you done? I’m falling, I’m falling! Oh, what a world, what a—“ At this point, no one could hear her.“Is she dead?” Axonn said, looking down from the railing. There was no sign of Helryx on the streets, or even still going down to it.“There’s only one way to find out. Taka and Jaller, stay here,” Tahu said, diving off the building. Seconds later, Gali, Kiina, and Axonn did the same.Minutes Earlier in Nuju’s Lab… “Artakha? When did you get here?” Nuhrii queried as the being came out from behind the Transport. “Before you. I’ve been working on a teleporter for some time, and I’m seeing how this one works.” “Shouldn’t you be with Mata Nui?” “He granted me permission. Not you, though, Nuhrii. An explanation, please?” Nuhrii touched the side of the Transport. “I miss Tahu. I really haven’t talked to him in a while.” “Which would be a few days?” “Please, Artakha. Special moment here. Anyway, I wish he was here. With me. To fight Helryx together.” “He’s your role model?” “Yeah, pretty much. But I want to follow his example and be a great Toa. A hero. A legend.” “Well,” Artakha said, “I did fix this machine, so it can now transport anyone to or from here.” “So…we can get Tahu?” “Precisely,” Artakha answered. He could clearly see Nuhrii beam as he selected the asteroid. After waiting a couple of seconds, the side of the AT had appeared. “Well, it might need a bit of tweaking,” Artakha said, turning around to fix the machine. But then, Nuhrii fell, and Artakha spun around to help him. But he was stopped…by the voice he’d never expected to hear again. “So you fixed it, didn’t you?” Helryx said, looking around the lab. “Well, no matter. I’ll just destroy you, because you’re here. Then I will reclaim the MU…and nothing will ever get in my way. Ever again.”In Roxtus Castle… Makuta jumped at Tuma’s voice, and went outside at once to see that his fear had come true: Tuma was alive, and would kill Teridax once and for all. “You thought I was helpless, didn’t you? You thought that I was a horrid leader. But you were wrong,” Tuma said, climbing a rope up to the balcony. “All your tribe allies have joined me, right, Strakk?” “Indeed,” Strakk said, throwing his axe at a Fire Agori, decapitating the helpless being. “How did you escape anyway?” Teridax queried, face to face with Tuma. “You marched back with us!” “True, true,” Sahmad answered. “But then, when we went along, we heard a mumble. Tuma laid there, and he told us about his…troubles.” “And immediately,” Tarduk continued, “we knew we couldn’t trust you.” “So you just left me?!? How dare you!” Teridax scolded. “Yes, how dare them,” said Tuma, with a sarcastic tone. “How dare them for leaving a serial killer for a poor, limbless exile! How dare them for nursing the helpless exile back to health and building mechanical limbs for him so that he could crush his enemy! No. How dare YOU, for knocking the greatest Skrall existing off the face of Bara Magna and thinking that you can get away from it!” Tuma swung his sword, making Makuta stumble back. “How dare YOU, for thinking that you could just take the leadership of the Skrall, form it into a new empire, and drive away my best soldiers! How dare YOU for lying to me!”Teridax’s eyes widened as he saw a green liquid pouring out of his armor: his Antidermis. The Makuta’s life force was slowly draining out, and it seemed like all hope had been lost.Suddenly, Ackar commanded his tribe to move something closer, and both of the villains turned around to see a giant…leg? It was coming towards them, and Makuta realized that the whole time that he’d pulled his army away, the Hau Tribe had been pulling the villages together. They’d united the villages, either by force or just believing that they’d won the war.Ahkmou had sneaked out even earlier to the Valley of the Maze, to get the Power Source for the Prototype Robot, which he knew was being reformed at that moment. He would use it later.“What…no!” Makuta shrieked as the Hau Tribe cheered. “How could you…did you…even get to do that?”“Easy,” Tarix said. “We had the other half of our army pull the villages together while we fought.”“ARGH!!!” Makuta screamed, sending a shadow bolt into Tarix. He collapsed, whispering one final word, which CS will forbid me to say.Ackar was fuming. “You did not…”“But I did. Tarix is dead.”Ackar started to shake. A red aura appeared around him, and he did something that only a Toa could have done before: he unleashed a Nova Blast.Ignika was carefully controlling it, so that it hurt only those who Ackar wanted to be hurt. A fiery wave burst out of Ackar, which swept through the ground floor of Roxtus Castle, desecrating it. The remaining Nuva ran out, unhurt. Icarax was lucky enough to escape with minor burns, and Ahkmou climbed down the castle walls quickly, holding his scrolls and the Power Source in a satchel. Makuta and Tuma, however, were left hanging at the balcony.Smartius called out to Teridax and Tuma from below. “Just jump, you two!” “Should we do it?” Makuta queried. “Worth a shot,” Tuma answered.The two jumped down as another explosion shook the building, burning at the outside shell of it and revealing the final piece of the Prototype Robot. Before the villains could do anything, the Hau Tribe sprinted over to it and connected it to the rest of the body.The Prototype Robot had been reformed at last.To Be Continued…Next up: 1. Interview F: TahuChapter 8: 2. Battle of the Core3. Nuju’s Lab4. Bara MagnaInterview F (F=Finale) should be up by tomorrow, as well as the updated C+C. How was it?~MN~

The Transport's portal happened to open up right where she was falling...so it saved her from death, but unintentionally, of course.The Adventures of Tahu: HeroInterview F: TahuIn NAW’s Interview Room… Ex: Hello again and welcome to a TAoT Interview! Today we have our final— Tahu: Sadface. Ex: I know, right? Anyway, our final guest, Tahu, Toa Nuva of Fire!!! Tahu: That’s me, folks. Ex: Like nobody knows that. Tahu: Of course no one knows that—oh, wait, we’re in script form. And the colors are back…I miss those. Ex: Well, they’ve come back. Tahu: Who controls the usage of them anyway? Ex: I do. It’s an extra job, and since I’m the Extra Guy, I’m assigned to it. Tahu: You mean that YOU’RE the one that took them away?!? Ex: TN:TS ordered that. I just type the colors in. Tahu: Oh, good then. I would’ve had to melt you if you’d done that to TAoT. No offense. Ex: It’s…fine? Anyway, first question: Why did you want to leave the MU? Tahu: I knew this was coming. Okay then, let me shorten it up for you: Gali had been gone for four years, and I missed her. Really badly. Ex: Sadface. Tahu: Yeah. Plus, the other Nuva were telling me to not trust Helryx, for they’d noticed a year before I appealed to Helryx that she was evil. Ex: And you didn’t suspect anything? Tahu: I was one of Helryx’s best…minions. She adored the work I did for her, and really wanted to upgrade me into a better form…something about “gold armor and an improved body structure”. Ex: Oh, she basically means you would have the proportions of an Agori or Av-Matoran…plus the Golden Armor. Tahu: And that is… Ex: You’ll NEVER need to worry about it. As far as the regular storyline is concerned, you’re not evolving or devolving into any of those forms. Tahu: That’s good. Gives me something to not worry about. Ex: Great. Second question: Gali or Kiina? Tahu: …I cannot believe you asked me that question. Ex: Oh, please. The comedy’s followers have been waiting forever for your opinion. Tahu: Okay, fine. So here’s the story with Gali:FLASHBACK… “Okay, team,” Gali said. The Nuva were in the Coliseum meeting room, and Gali had called them there for a private meeting. “Thanks for coming to the meeting.” “Oh no, thank you, Gali,” I said, blushing. “Lovers,” Kopaka mumbled. Tahu slapped the Ice Toa on the back, but all in all, he was right. “Boys, boys. We can settle this like powerful and orderly Toa. Anyway, I have an announcement to make.” “If it involves me talking to Siri again, I’ll have to leave the room and never-ever come back.” “I didn’t know that Siri wouldn’t understand your tree-speak!” “Well, you should have ever-expected it.” “*facepalm*. Anyway, I have decided to look for the Mahri.” “What? You couldn’t possibly leave me—“ “But I am. I’ve always wondered what happened to them. Are they still in the Pit? Imprisoned by the Barraki? I don’t know, but it’s been too long since I’ve seen them.” “What does it ever-have to do with us?” Lewa queried. “They looked up to us. They adored us. And I feel like we, or I, must pay them back. Now, I’m going. Do you agree?” “Yes,” all the Nuva said, excluding Tahu, of course. “Good,” Gali responded, ignoring Tahu’s ‘no’. “Meeting adjourned.” Together, Pohatu and Onua went out, followed by Lewa and Kopaka. Only I remained in the room. “Gali, please—“ “Tahu,” Gali said, walking up to Tahu and putting one arm around him. “I must go alone. You going would make Helryx suspicious. But I need to get them back. You understand?” I looked at her, straight in the eye. “Promise you won’t forget me?” “Tahu, there’s nothing to worry about. I’ll find the Mahri, bring them back, and continue our old life as if nothing had happened. There’s no need to worry about…us.” “Well then, good luck and goodbye, Gali.” “This isn’t goodbye, Tahu. I promise you, in ten years, we won’t even need to remember this conversation.”PRESENT DAY… Ex: (wiping tears out of eyes) So sad… Tahu: You’re crying? Don’t you know that she’s back with me now? Ex: Well, yes, but—what about Kiina?FLASHBACK…“Man, are these guys good,” I said, watching the Glatorian practice.“I know, right?” the blue being next to him asked.I almost jumped out of my seat. “Whoa! You nearly scared my mask off of me! Watch it, Gali!”“Who’s Gali? My name is Kiina. And I’m sorry for scaring you…you must wish you could fight like that.” Kiina thought for a moment. “This isn’t your home, is it?”“How’d you find that out?”“You called me Gali. My name is Kiina.”“Sorry, Gali.”“My name is Kiina.” Kiina repeated.“Oh goodness. I called you Gali again, didn’t I, Gali?”“Yes, you did, and my name is Kiina. Who’s Gali?”“Well, Gali, Kiina is-““Grrrrr…I’m. Not. Gali.”“*facepalm*,” I facepalmed, standing up from the rubble of my chair. “Gali, Kiina was a member of my Toa Team back in the Matoran Universe. She was pushy and tough, just like you, but with a caring attitude, which is…also like you.”“Don’t you mean that Gali was a member of your team?”“ARGH. Anyway, she disappeared ten years ago when she went to find the Toa Mahri, good friends of ours,” I continued as tears ran out from my eyes. “She was a great Toa of Water, just like you—“ “Wait, what’s a Toa of Water?” Kiina queried, cutting me off.“A Toa is a warrior. Wait, you’re not a Toa of Water?” “I’m from the Water Tribe, in Tajun. But I don’t know any Toa around here, other than you, I guess.”“Oh. Sorry, Kiina,” I apologized.“It’s not your fault—you aren’t from here. And yay, you said my name right! You’re already getting used to things around here,” Kiina exclaimed.“Yay,” I said, blushing.PRESENT DAY… Ex: Still tearful. (wipes eyes with TN:TS approved tissues) *HONK* Tahu: Oh, come on. Was it really that bad this time? Ex: the part…where you…described Gali… Tahu: I’m sorry. Ex: It’s okay. (wipes eyes final time, then looks at Tahu) So, which one? Tahu: Huh? Ex: Who do you like the most? Tahu: Between the fire in Gali and the dandelion in Kiina, I can’t choose. Ex: You sound like Katniss from The Hunger Games. Tahu: Shut up. Anyway, after four years, I decided to look for Gali myself, but Helryx didn’t approve. So I went to Nuju. It took him a lousy five years to find the blueprints for the Transport, which were on his kitchen table, and then another year to build it. Ex: I cannot believe I interviewed him. Tahu: Yeah. But as slow as he was, I miss him. He helped me escape Helryx, and I only wish I could return the favor. Ex: :crying: . Tahu: Anyway…then Kiina came along, and she reminded me so much of Gali, I…felt guilty, but couldn’t resist. Ex: Awwww… Tahu: And then Gali came back. So, I’m stuck between the two of them now. And it sucks. Ex: I…didn’t know it was that hard. Tahu: It is. Next question? Ex: Yeah. Third question: which of Helryx’s minions do you hate the most? Tahu: Definitely Teridax. TSO was never a threat, and he was quite a coward too, him running away from Ahkmou. Ex: He didn’t have a chance against VN. Tahu: Yeah. Axonn’s somewhat like that too, but tougher. He’d defend Helryx over anyone else, while TSO would run away if there was a pool of pizza protodermis in front of him. Ex: What a loser. Tahu: But then Axonn’s not serious enough. Karzahni…haven’t been around him much. Teridax, though…pure evil. Ex: Wow. Fourth question: Is VN a threat to you? Tahu: Yeah. You did see how his shadow ball blackened Axonn’s armor, right? Ex: And how he killed Berix. Tahu: *sniff* *sniff* Ex: I was really sorry to hear about that, Tahu…FLASHBACK… The shadow ball was within feet of Tahu and Helryx. “No!” Axonn and Berix screamed together, jumping in front of the two just in time. Time sped up again as the two were struck. Axonn’s armor was burnt badly; however, he was in better shape than Berix, who lay on the floor motionless. “No, Berix!” Tahu yelled, dropping onto his knees and looking at the being that had saved him from liquid sand, brought him to a Glatorian battle, and even helped damage Black Hole. “Berix! Are you okay?” Berix blinked. His entire body was blackened, with some bits of purple peeking out; but his eyes were as green as they were a day ago. “I…was…useless. No one…cared…except…Tarduk…and Kiina…sometimes Ackar. But you were the…fourth…to be my friend…and I knew…I would do anything to help you.” “Oh, of course I was the fourth. But why—“ “I...was never much help to anyone. But you…will be something great…you already are…the best thing that happened to our universe.” The Agori’s voice was hoarse, but he smiled. “Unity. Duty. Destiny,” Berix said as he took a coin from his satchel and placed it into Tahu’s hand. “Berix…” Tahu said, looking at the coin. It had a Skrall icon on it, along with the Three Virtues. “Berix, I will never forget you.” “Neither will I, brother.” Berix, before Tahu’s eyes, turned into blackened water, which evaporated immediately. Tahu stared at where Berix had died, paying no attention to Takanuva and the Voya Nui beings come in, as well as the Toa Daxia. Together they took down Von Nebula, and Tahu looked up to see Gali and Kiina above him. “He’s gone,” Tahu said, tears flowing out of his eyes.PRESENT DAY… Tahu: :crying: :crying: :crying: *sniff* That’s how it happened. Ex: Again, I’m sorry. Tahu: It’s alright…I’ll do what he wanted me to do. Ex: Which is—? Tahu: READ THE ABOVE. Ex: Oh, right. Tahu: Then VN kidnapped Helryx and Kiina…how in the MU did he do that…and then he bombed the AT. He’s dangerous. Ex: Which is why you left Makuhero City? Tahu: You obviously just skimmed through the last chapter four minutes before the interview started. *facepalm* Anyway, no, I did that to follow Helryx. Apparently when I pushed her off the AT, there was a portal waiting right for her. Ex: On purpose? Tahu: Do you want me to unleash a Nova Blast on you? Ex: Sorry. Anyway, final question: Who do you think will win: you or Helryx? Tahu: Can I hear your opinion first? Ex: But what if Helryx— Tahu: She’s not watching. Ex: Good. You. Tahu: Thanks. Anyway, it depends on what happens in the next few chapters, doesn’t it? The finale’s not for…another two chapters? Ex: You don’t think that you’re going to win? Tahu: I never said that. I have a good shot at it, but anything can happen. Who knows what’s going to happen with Taka and Jaller, or Ackar and the other Glatorian? Who knows what’s going to happen with Team Reclaim? Ex: You can always ask TN:TS. Tahu: That’s cheating. He wouldn’t say anything, either. All I know is that Helryx and I both share a common enemy: VN. We’d kill each other over anything else, right? The point is, something is going to happen in the next few chapters. I don’t know what it is, and I honestly want it to be good. But will that be the case? Ex: Well, whatever it may be, I wish you luck. And that wraps it up: TAoT’s final interview. There will be ones in the sequel, but this is it for now. Thanks and have a good night, folks.End of InterviewsHow was it?~MN~

Edited by Meta Nuva

Yep. Tahu's the center of all the attention, but it's clear that all he wanted was a little time away from the MU...well, look where that went.The part with Gali I would have featured in the prequel, but that comedy's cancelled now :P. The other two flashbacks were slightly altered from previous chappys.~MN~