The Adventures Of Tahu

MetaStriker

He needed it, didn't he?Anyway, Tahu doesn't have much of an influence in this chappy.IMPORTANT NEWS: There will be THREE PARTS to the finale. One will focus solely on the Battle of the Core, while the nex one will focus on both that storyline and Bara Magna, The final one will be set in Nuju's Lab. After that, there will be an EPILOGUE, and then TAoT will be done.Chapter 8:The Adventures of Tahu: HeroChapter 8: BattleIn the Coliseum… “You thought you could escape me.” Karzahni laughed at the thought of it. It would be nearly impossible to escape a military officer like me, he thought. Or completely impossible, in Nui’s case. “I did the first time, and I can again,” Mata Nui responded. The Mahri and Piraka had captured Team Reclaim at Onewa’s hut, and brought them to Karzahni. “I used to rule this universe, and I’d gladly do it again.” Karzahni chuckled. “You ruled a thousand and more years ago. A simple Makuta virus took you down, and it almost killed you. You’re no more than one of us, and that is why you should be executed.” “Because I lied to you? I did not, not at all.” Mata Nui willed the Ignika to melt his chains, and sure enough, the chains broke. The mask glowed with a golden light that lit up the entire Coliseum. “HOW DID YOU—oh, right, the mask. Matoro, take it off of him. Perhaps you can wear it as a souvenir. “I wouldn’t—“ But it was too late. Matoro had already touched the mask, and, since his destiny was longer to save Mata Nui, he burst into particles of energy, which flew to the sealed entrance of the Core Processor and opened it. “My best…lieutenant…HOW COULD YOU?!?” Karzahni growled and ordered Hakann to fire a Zamor at Snake, but half a second later, Hakann exploded. “OH, THE BIONICLITY!” Karzahni screamed. “I can stop you,” Mata Nui said, unsheathing his Vorox tail sword. “And I would be most happy to even kill you.” He lunged at Karzahni, and the Battle of the Core commenced.In Nuju’s Lab… Tahu fell through the portal and landed in Nuju’s laboratory. At first, he was surprised the Transport was working, but the surprise died, for Tahu realized that Helryx had her sword against Nuhrii’s neck. Helryx chuckled. “Lucky me, right, Tahu?” “How did you—“ “It’s my fault,” Artakha confessed. “I fixed the Transport, and thought that nothing could or would happen. I was wrong.” “I can’t be killed, Tahu. But you can, and you will be.” The dictatress lurched at Tahu, but Kiina pushed her into the TV screen, which cracked. Helryx got up, and prepared to launch a blast of water at Tahu, but Gali had thought ahead, and created a water shield around Tahu (which he wasn’t happy about) so the jet of water would be absorbed. “HERE’S AXXIE!” Axonn yelled, jumping on top of Tahu. Tahu quickly shoved a flame in Axonn’s mask, and the titan screamed in horror as he jumped back, knocking over a lab table. Nuhrii and Gali started to duel Axonn, giving the titan no chance to recover from his face flame. Meanwhile, Artakha dove behind the Transport, lowering the power, then proceeding to fix the screen. Tahu and Kiina fought Helryx. The Toa of Water fought with two water swords, and used one for each combatant. Helryx was a skilled fighter, winning twenty fighting tournaments in a row, but then again, she was the leader of the Orderly Empire. Suddenly, Helryx’s mask glowed, and she split into two. Tahu fought one illusion, and Kiina fought the other. Kiina had the tougher Helryx, but Kiina was compelling it in a fighting style Tahu had never thought Kiina could pull off. Tahu had the easier version, but his fighting was nowhere near Kiina’s. Between him and his clone, his skills were slightly better, as opposed to stunning. He fought it in a more relaxed style, but wasn’t afraid to light his sword on fire and thrust it towards the clone’s face. All in all, the Skirmish of Nuju’s Lab was in Tahu’s favor…but it wouldn’t stay that way. On Landing Pad 43… Jaller was lit up in a purple, fiery aura. He dueled Takanuva in a way that Taka had deemed impossible for his former friend. Flashes of shadow burst out of the Toa’s arms, but Taka knew to block it and change it into light. The Klakk’s cure had given Taka the power to change shadow into light, and he did so, soon knocking his friend off his feet and off the edge. Jaller screamed. “ARGHHHHHHH—wait, what?” Taka was holding his arm, being careful to watch the edge. He channeled a powerful amount of light into his friend, wiping out all traces of shadow. Jaller’s body became limp, and the Toa of Light pulled Jaller back onto the landing pad, watching the shadowy tint on his body disappear. After several minutes, Jaller stood up, healed from the shadow that had roamed his body for twenty years. “Taka?” he queried. “What happened—where am I?” Taka smiled. “I’ll tell you later,” he said. “It’s quite a long story. You know, maybe I should even write it down. Give it a boring title, maybe The Adventures of Tahu?” “This is about Tahu?” “I’ll explain later, Jaller. The important thing now is to get back to the MU.” “We’re not in the MU?” “Of course you’re not in the MU, you cool dude,” a gruff voice answered. “You are on the verge of death.” Von Nebula slammed his staff on the floor, cracking the landing pad in two and attracting flames to it. “Be prepared to face pyromania.” “Be prepared to meet the face of pyromania.” Jaller walked right through the flames, willing them to extinguish. One by one, they did, and Jaller walked up to VN, a red aura surrounding him. VN reached at the Toa, but Jaller was prepared: he let out all the fire that had been on the platform before on VN. “ARRRGGGGHHHHHH!” VN screamed, running off the edge of the landing pad. Suddenly, Taka took Jaller’s hand, and together they jumped off the edge. They went through the portal to Nuju’s lab, while the criminal missed the portal and got closer and closer to the ground. “THIS ISN’T OVERRRRRR!” VN yelled, quickly creating a portal to Metru Nui before hitting the ground. He passed through it, and found himself in the Turaga Containment Room, with Bowser breathing even more fire in his face. Back on Landing Pad 43, Blaze watched the three disappear. The heroes had returned to the AT to inspect it. While the AT was not in critical condition, the heroes decided to leave it as it was until inspection of the DT’s remains were completed. Should I follow them? Blaze queried. As he saw VN’s portal slowly begin to close, he dove down the side of the building. If Von Nebula’s going, then so am I. In the Mega-Village… Teridax watched Tuma discard Tarix’s body, throwing it to the side. “Now it’s your turn,” Tuma said, preparing to fire his Thornax launcher at the Makuta. “Not on your life,” Smartius said, stabbing Tuma in the back. Tuma spun around and cleanly cut the Skrall’s head off, but the head rolled back on, and Smartius smiled. “I can’t be killed.” “So you say,” Tuma said, raising his blades, but Smartius blocked them with his own sword. Tuma countered it, and they began to duel while everyone else watched. Meanwhile, Ahkmou lay on the ground, quickly moving Tuma’s life counter to 1. Then, he would scramble away as Teridax made the final hit. “5…4…3…2…1…skull. Next one.” He stood up, adjusting the counter on his back. “5…” Tuma felt his energy decreasing, level by level. “What? What’s happening? You can’t kill me! You can’t—you did…” Teridax pulled his staff out of Tuma’s chest, watching the last of the elite Skrall crash to the sand. “That should do it.” Ahkmou watched the life counter click to its final level. “And skull…he’s dead.” Ahkmou stood up, watching the Hau Tribe cheer, only to find Makuta brandishing his staff in Ackar’s face. “Surrender,” Teridax said, “and I won’t stab you with this.” “We have already won,” Ackar said, and the remains of Tuma’s side, excluding Strakk, went to the Hau Tribe, justifying who they were with. “The Prototype Robot has been reformed, and we have all united, except you and the Skrall. Join us, and we will be powerful—together.” “You have not already won,” Ahkmou said, chuckling. He held up the Power Source, and said “This is the Power Source of the Prototype Robot, and I entrust it to Makuta Teridax.” Teridax smiled, receiving the gift. “You see, I always have someone who helps me when times are tough…FOR YOU!” A purple vortex appeared around Teridax and Ahkmou, and the two disappeared in a flash of shadow.To Be Continued… Also, Finale Part 1 is nex chappy.~MN~

The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

“You thought you could escape me.” Karzahni laughed at the thought of it. It would be nearly impossible to escape a military officer like me, he thought.Or completely impossible, in Nui’s case. “I did the first time, and I can again,” Mata Nui responded. The Mahri and Piraka had captured Team Reclaim at Onewa’s hut, and brought them to Karzahni. “I used to rule this universe, and I’d gladly do it again.” Karzahni chuckled. “You ruled a thousand and more years ago. A simple Makuta virus took you down, and it almost killed you. You’re no more than one of us, and that is why you should be executed.” “Because I lied to you? I did not, not at all.” Mata Nui willed the Ignika to melt his chains, and sure enough, the chains broke. The mask glowed with a golden light that lit up the entire Coliseum. “HOW DID YOU—oh, right, the mask. Matoro, take it off of him. Perhaps you can wear it as a souvenir.
Rather morbid souvenir...
“Not on your life,” Smartius said, stabbing Tuma in the back. Tuma spun around and cleanly cut the Skrall’s head off, but the head rolled back on, and Smartius smiled. “I can’t be killed.”
Those freaking infinite health cheat codes.Good chappy, Meta. Nice couple of battles.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

@MT:1. Yeah, too bad he didn't get to keep the souvenir :P.2. I don't know why I made Smartius that way. It dates back to Chapter 2.6, and I suppose it'll be staying that way.3. Banner makes comedy awesome.And the finale...here's Part 1:The Adventures of Tahu: FinalePart 1: The Spiked WallIn the Coliseum… Macku watched Kopeke try to defend himself against Guardian, to no avail. The Hunter stabbed the Matoran in the head, and Kopeke was still. Macku signaled to Onepu, and the Toa of Earth took the Hunter down. Macku wondered that why, after several days, Karzahni hadn’t given up yet. After the battle seemed like it was done, another wave of defense swept Team Reclaim off their feet and into certain death. Already, Orkahm had died at the hands of a Turahk, and Hafu fell into a pool of pizza protodermis, which he was allergic to. Ancient growled at Macku, but Ehyre pushed him away from her, beginning to duel the Hunter. “You…won’t…touch her!” Ehyre grunted, freezing the Hunter and then pushing the block into a wall of spikes. “Thanks, Ehyre,” Macku thanked the Ice Toa. “Anything to save our second-in-command.” Ehyre then sped away, ending a Lehvak’s reign of terror with a slice of his sword. Tamaru faced the same fate as Kopeke, for Guardian had gotten back up and slayed a bunch of Le-Matoran. As Ehyre sped to Guardian, the Hunter tried to escape, breaking through a wall, but failed. Ehyre cut his head off, and the Ice Toa jumped away as Guardian’s massive body fell to the ground. Meanwhile, Ganondorf was fighting Onepu, and it wasn’t going well. Both were slow, but the brawler clearly outmatched Onepu in terms of power. Onepu fell, and it seemed like his life was over as Ganondorf prepared his slow, but shadowy and powerful punch. “FALCON…PUNCH!” Captain Falcon yelled, punching Ganondorf into the spike wall. “Thank you,” Onepu said, standing up to shake the bounty hunter’s hand. “Show your moves,” Falcon said, kicking Wario into a horde of Pikmin, which started to torture Wario. “FALCON KICK!” Onepu watched as Falcon dove into the horde of Pikmin and FALCON PUNCHed Wario into the spike wall. He was instantly KO’d, just as Ganondorf had been seconds earlier. Slowly, Onepu retracted his hand, awed at how fast and powerful Falcon was. A roar was heard on the other side as Bowser jumped to the Coliseum floor, having finished burning VN. Mario immediately rushed to him, but Jr. appeared, throwing a Bob-Omb at him and tossing him into the horde of Pikmin, killing off 20 of them. Angered, Olimar threw Pikmin at the Koopa, but Bowser shook them off, grabbing Olimar and throwing him into the spiked wall. Luigi fired himself into the Koopa King, knocking him into the building once more, and putting a huge crack in the Coliseum. VN took the chance to achingly jump out of the building at this moment, but—Outside of the Coliseum… “Where do you think you’re going, criminal?” Dume queried, standing right in front of the entrance to the Chutes. “To get out of here,” VN said. “I need to find a red and orange being, along with a white and gold being.” “Well, it looks like you just missed them. They’re at Makuhero City, to retrieve our somewhat-in command and another good being.” “Weird. What’s the red-orange being’s name?” “Jaller.” “Never heard of him,” VN said, making no connection between “Jailer” and Jaller. “Oh well,” he said, trying to go past Dume. But Dume would not allow him. “You shall not pass.” “Oh, come on, what’s the harm?” “You. Shall. Not. Pass. Is that too hard for you to understand?” “Yeah, sorry. I failed Language Arts in Hero Academy.” “Too bad. You shall not pass.” “Maybe if you say that in a tough guy accent, I’ll understand,” suggested VN. “You ain’t gonna pass.” “Nope. Try a powerful accent, okay?” “If you say so,” Dume said. “YOU SHALL NOT PASS!” the Turaga yelled, slamming his staff on the cracked pavement, completely destroying it and sending VN down under. Dume went into the Coliseum, barring the chute doors off as he prepared to fly his Nivawk. Inside of the Coliseum… Devastator slammed himself into Onepu, and Onepu was sent flying to the wall next to the spiked wall. “You…will…not beat us,” Onepu growled, pushing the Dark Hunter closer to the spikes. “Maybe your army won’t be,” Bowser growled. “But you will.” Bowser picked up the Toa of Earth and slammed him into the spikes. The Koopa King watched as Onepu fell to the ground, dead. “Let’s-a-go!” Mario said, firing a fireball at Bowser. Bowser was lit on fire for a second, and then turned around as Samus fired a rocket into the Koopa. “Wii-hee!”Bowser jumped away from the wall, only to come face-to-face with Snake. “You again,” Bowser growled, breathing fire at the spy.However, the fire was deflected off the Mirror Shield, and Pit fired an arrow at Bowser. Bowser grabbed the arrow and sent it flying into Luigi, who was instantly KO’d.Link Spin Attacked into a Hammer Bro, and Young Link and Toon Link did the same to a Fire Bro and Ice Bro, respectively. Marth took on a horde of Goomba, while Roy and Ike took care of a Koopa Troopa horde. The battle had turned into a Super Smash Bros. game. Darkness slammed into Fox, who used his Reflector to send the Hunter flying into the spiked wall. Falco kicked his Reflector into Wolf, but Wolf was quick to respond and sent Falco to the wig salon. Prototype and Minion attacked Fox, but Fox Fire Foxed into the two, killing Minion and leaving Prototype in the hands of Kratta-Kal, who crushed the failed Hunter in his fist.On the other side of the Coliseum, close to the spiked wall, Meta Knight fought King Dedede. The king swung his hammer fast and hard, but it was no match for Meta’s Galaxia Sword, which the masked puffball smote Dedede with. In seconds, Dedede grew tired, and Meta used his standard up attack to KO the king.Pikachu and Pichu took care of Mewtwo. The mice-like Pokémon used the same moves at the same time, but Pikachu realized too late that Pichu was taking damage. Seconds later, Pichu twinkled like a star far away, for he’d been KO’d. Angry, Pikachu called Lucario and Jigglypuff to help him, and together the shadow mutant was felled.The battle, however, was not only on the ground—it was underground.In the Core Processor… Karzahni growled at Mata Nui. “Why…won’t…you…just…give…UP!” Mata Nui smirked. “Didn’t I tell you? I am the Great Spirit. And nothing—nothing at all—will get in my way.” Mata Nui punched Karzahni into the wall, where the tyrant slumped. “There,“ he said, grabbing Karzahni’s weapons and melting them. “Now I’ve won, haven’t I?” “FINE. I concede.” The tyrant’s eyes were closing, but the tyrant had more to say. “But your battle…is not…over…” Karzahni’s neck dropped, and he lost consciousness. Mata Nui thought for a second, as to what the being meant, but soon ignored it and transported the tyrant out of the MU, just to be sure. Then Mata Nui opened the door to the main chamber. The once-Great Spirit looked at where his mind had once belonged. Unsure of whether this was the right room, he looked behind him, to see the perfect tunnel he’d made with the Ignika, from the entrance door to where he stood now. This was the place. Mata Nui set his weapons down, and then took his Ignika off, putting it onto the dead Glatorian pilots’ heads. Then, he set it in a case on the main control system, and sealed it as his essence went into the Core Processor. The Glatorian pilots awoke, startled by the voice that they had just heard. “It is time. To Bara Magna, pilots.”In the Coliseum… Spinner finished off Whenua and Lhikan, tossing them over the edge of the Coliseum. In anger, Onewa and Dume slammed their staffs down, doing a double “YOU SHALL NOT PASS” and killing Spinner. Wolf was also KO’d by this. Just as Bowser was about to destroy Brutaka, a voice boomed out from an unknown speaker. “Stop.” Every fighter put down their weapon. Some were scared, some were holding their breath. Everyone was waiting. “The Battle of the Core is over. I, Mata Nui, have reclaimed control of the Matoran Universe.” The Coliseum cheered, for Mata Nui immediately transported the remaining villains out of the MU. The moon disappeared at last, and the sky became a light blue. At last, the beings were free.On Bara Magna… “Run, run, RUN!” Ackar yelled, leading his tribe further away—or was it closer?—to the tall robot in the sky. Teridax chuckled, watching the Hau Tribe far below him get attacked by the Makuta Skrall. “You see? You haven’t won,” Makuta yelled from above. However, Ackar ignored him, moving his tribe further, into the remains of Vulcanus. The Makuta looked into space, and he could just make out a robot standing on the surface of Aqua Magna. “And neither have you, Mata Nui,” he whispered, chuckling as he saw the Great Spirit Robot depart the water planet and get closer—and closer—and closer to its doom.To Be Continued…Death Count: Kopeke: Killed by Guardian Tamaru: Killed by Guardian Onepu: Killed by Bowser Whenua: Killed by Spinner Lhikan: Killed by Spinner AND all the other beings that did not speak in TAoT. EDIT: Okay, not everybody. More like Guardian, Ganondorf, etc. = Quite a lot of poor souls L.I have to say, that was a heck of a battle to write. How was it?~MN~

Edited by Meta Nuva

Meanwhile, Ganondorf was fighting Onepu, and it wasn’t going well. Both were slow, but the brawler clearly outmatched Onepu in terms of power. Onepu fell, and it seemed like his life was over as Ganondorf prepared his slow, but shadowy and powerful punch.
Guess Ganondorf copies Captain Falcon's moveset in SSB and in comedies too.
On the other side of the Coliseum, close to the spiked wall, Meta Knight fought King Dedede. The king swung his hammer fast and hard, but it was no match for Meta’s Galaxia Sword, which the masked puffball smote Dedede with. In seconds, Dedede grew tired, and Meta used his standard up attack to KO the king.
THAT'S VIOLENCE AGAINST PENGUINS. ALERT PETA!
Spinner finished off Whenua and Lhikan, tossing them over the edge of the Coliseum. In anger, Onewa and Dume slammed their staffs down, doing a double “YOU SHALL NOT PASS” and killing Spinner. Wolf was also KO’d by this.
So much for "Can't let you do that..."Good fight, Meta. Nice battle chappy.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

1. Yeah, pretty much. This is why he must be redone.2. ???3. Again, ???Thanks anyway.WAIT. WHY IS THERE NO SIGNATURE RIGHT HERE?!?WHAT--BUT--HE SAID IT WOULDN'T--But it is ready. PART 2 OF THE FINALE:The Adventures of Tahu: FinalePart 2: The HeadIn the Skies of Bara Magna… “Oh, Karzahni,” Mata Nui facepalmed as he flew into the atmosphere of Bara Magna. Teridax waited there, smirking as his body raged with shadow. “Karzahni indeed,” Teridax chuckled. “I suppose you killed him, Mata Nui?” “I am not a Makuta. I don’t kill, or try to kill anybody,” the Great Spirit retorted. “Well, it’s too bad. Neither can live while the other survives, right? And it’s got to be one of us.” “Potter copier.” “It’s going to be you,” Teridax said, punching the taller robot. Mata Nui fell back for a second, and he was surprised. “How did you—“ “It doesn’t matter. What matters is your demise. Now…say goodbye to your sandpile.”In the Prototype Robot… Ahkmou watched the battle in the head of Teridax. So far, the battle was near equal, with Mata Nui’s strength, but Teridax’s shadow. The Makuta had stationed Ahkmou in the head to oversee that everything was going correctly. Strakk lead the Makuta Skrall to pulverize the Hau Tribe, and Smartius oversaw the production of various Rahkshi. The plan was almost foolproof…almost. Ahkmou felt the bomb in his satchel, and he wondered when he would set it. Once he’d done that, he would quickly escape the Prototype Robot, get far away, and detonate the bomb, where Teridax would crumble. This plan was not foolproof, however, for Teridax could notice the bomb in his head and disarm it. But…as Ahkmou hoped, the Makuta would probably be too into the battle to expect something like that…or even notice the bomb explode. He waited for Makuta to say “Oh, jellybean, are you going to die now”. Then he placed the bomb on the control system of the brain, and left the head.In Sandray Canyon… The course of events went by too fast for Ackar. He was incredulous for how he could unite the villages together, and then scramble out of them in order to escape the massive body rising from the sand. “How could I have not even noticed,” Ackar mumbled, “that together the villages formed some type of robot? And then…how could I not realize that Teridax would take advantage of the ‘village’ and use it for his own terrorizing? He is a sad, strange being.” “He is indeed,” Lewa answered, making Ackar jump. “But he’s also ever-deathly powerful. He can create ever-enough Kraata to fill the Matoran Universe!” “I’m sure he already has, Lewa,” Kopaka said grimly. “Even if Mata Nui’s really in control of the MU, it will take him much more time to destroy the Rahkshi than he has at the moment, what with fighting Teridax.” And that is when Mata Nui’s lightbulb dinged. *DING* What if, the Great Spirit thought, I could create pieces of armor to deliberate the Rahkshi? The fire warrior can wear it, I just need to— Teridax chuckled as he punched Mata Nui in the chest, catching him off-guard and sending the Great Spirit tumbling to the ground. “Having a moment, Nui?” “Don’t you call your brother Nui,” Mata Nui scolded, standing up and finishing the ‘Silver Armor’. “I am the Great Spirit Mata—“ “I know, I know,” Teridax said. “I was just pushing your button. YOUR OFF BUTTON!!!” He pushed Mata Nui closer to Sandray Canyon, and inside the MU, it was madness.In Nuju’s Lab… “Is that…Makuta?!?” Helryx screamed, looking at the television screen. “HOW DID HE—“ “Elementary, my dear,” a dark voice answered from outside. At once, the window shattered as Von Nebula stood up, laughing. “You…” Rocka answered, having gone in after Blaze. “I thought they bombed—“ “Indeed they did,” VN answered, slamming his staff down. Immediately, a video showed of the DT moments before. “Before…after.” The building exploded, and Tahu realized just how much damage he’d done to save Kiina. “Wait…that’s not the DT…that’s the AT,” Blaze said, quietly. “Indeed. I set off another chain of bombs, which has completely destroyed the building,” VN said, laughing silently. Well, just the one, he thought. “Which means that—“ “Yes, Rocka. You are the last of Hero Factory, and I will be the one to kill you,” VN advanced, grabbing the two. “Hold it.” Stormer appeared at the portal’s edge. “No, you won’t.” “And why is that?” VN shakily inquired. “Because,” Breez answered, firing an arrow at VN’s neck. “You didn’t kill all of us. You never will.” VN started gasping for breath. “You…left the portal…” Artakha grinned. “Help will come to Hero Factory when it needs it,” he said, switching the Transport on to full power. “No matter whom we have to kill.” The dying VN could not resist Stormer, Breez, Furno, and Blaze start to pick him up. “Why…why…Stormer…you were…my…best friend…” “I was. But that time has passed.” Stormer picked up the almost lifeless body of Von Nebula himself. With one final glance at the criminal, he tossed him out of the portal onto the sidewalk. VN was gone even before he hit the ground. As he did, a trapdoor opened and collected him. Stormer looked down at someone who could have been his brother, with a sad glance, before getting back to business. “Thank you for your service.” “No problem,” Artakha answered. “Always a pleasure to help an old friend. Always a pleasure.” “Are you releasing the newest version of the fourth wall breaker?” “After the comedy is over.” Artakha adjusted the opening of the portal so that it was on Landing Pad 43. “Goodbye and good luck, Stormer.” “No. You need the good luck, Artakha.” Stormer motioned for his group to enter the portal, before jumping in himself. Tahu and Helryx looked at each other with an awkward gaze. “So…” Tahu started. “Is this the part where we fight now?”Part 3, Tahu. Part 3. “Oh, thanks, TG. Are we done now?”Yep. On Bara Magna… “And that’s all there is to it?” Ackar asked, the Silver Armor gleaming on his body. “Yes,” Ignika responded. “Good luck out there, Ackar.”To Be CONCLUDED… Death Count: VN: Killed by Breez. = 1.Author’s Note:I can’t believe that TAoT—It’s my turn, TN:TS.Oh, right. Sorry.You should be. I can’t believe that TAoT is almost over! I am eager to write and post the final chapter, and then the epilogue after that! First of all, thanks for reading TAoT, for your suggestions, support, and for helping this comedy grow! Next, thanks, Click, for creating a banner for TAoT! I love it, and will certainly cherish it for the rest of my BZP career! Last, thanks to my inspiration, iBrow Voltex, for bringing me into the Comedies Forum, becoming a member, and writing The Adventures of Tahu!!!The last part of the finale will be up, possibly, by Saturday, with the epilogue following on Sunday. The Fire Chronicles, the sequel to TAoT, will be up by Halloween! Also, the first chapter of HEWS will be up by then too. As a whole, THANKS, BZP, for allowing me to express my interest in LEGO!!! ~MN~

No replies? Pity, because...IT ALL ENDS HERE.THE ADVENTURES OF TAHU: FINALEPART 3: A New LifeIs it really the final chapter?Stop the drama and transition the story…NOW.Oh, sorry about that. Hey, how come everyone’s upgraded but you?Because I’m better than all of you. Now, TRANSITION.Fine. In Nuju’s Lab… The lab was silent. Once HF had left, Tahu and Helryx stared at each other, waiting for one to make the first move. “It’s got to be one of us,” Helryx coaxed. “There’s no turning back.” “I know,” Tahu answered. “This is it—after going to two different worlds, I still couldn’t escape you.” “I wonder why,” Helryx muttered, unsheathing her sword. She got ready to throw it at Tahu, but didn’t get the chance. Brutaka had appeared behind her, and put his arm around her neck. Helryx struggled to get out, but the titan’s arm was strong. “You.” Axonn looked upon his former partner, and a wave of anger swept upon him; he readied his axe, but Brutaka knocked it out the window. “Yes, me. It all ends here, Tahu. All you have to do is smite her. Do it.” Tahu walked up to Helryx, his Magma Swords combined in one hand. He looked at her eyes, and saw a hope of mercy beaming through them. “What are you waiting for, Toa? Don’t you want to kill her?” “I just wanted to leave. I did not want to kill anybody.” Gali and Kiina watched in the corner. They stood dead silent, watching everything unravel around them. Both wondered what would happen next. “You left me,” Axonn said, looking at Brutaka straight in the eyes. “You left me on Voya Nui with no one to hang on to. You left me. If Helryx hadn’t found me, I’d surely be dead. But you didn’t care!” “That is in the past,” Brutaka growled. “And it will be history if you kill Helryx, fire Toa.” Tahu glared at Helryx. “I don’t want to kill her.” “Why not? You can end everything right here.” “I can’t. I just…can’t.” “Why won’t you? You can put an end to all of this. You can escape her once and for all, and no one will ever go looking for you.” “I’ve already found what I wanted,” Tahu said, glancing back at Gali first, and then Kiina. “Leave him alone,” Axonn said, running up to Brutaka. But the titan was prepared. He conjured up a golden shield, and Axonn was knocked into a set of computers from the blast. Brutaka slammed Helryx down, muttering that he’d finish her later, and went to Axonn, his Rotating Blades phosphorescent in the sunlight from the other window. He pointed his sword at Axonn and grinned.“Any last words?” He threw the sword down, but it never hit its true target.Turaga Jovan fell onto Axonn, the Rotating Blades pointing out of his chest. “Show him…what you’re worth. Thank…you…” The Turaga’s heartstone stopped blinking.Brutaka was bewildered, but pulled the blades out of Jovan’s chest and looked at Axonn. But an axe was flying back to its owner, and Brutaka was—Falling. The axe struck him in the back, which made the titan fall over. As Axonn pulled it out, Brutaka could do no more than to wait for his death to come.Mercilessly, Axonn thrust the axe into Brutaka’s head, which halted a centimeter into his mask. A golden light came out of the destroyed Olmak, which soon made it impossible to see. Eventually, the lab could be seen once again, completely the same. Except for the golden Transport…and a golden Hau Nuva…and a golden Mask of Psychometry.On Bara Magna… “Gelu! How’s it holding up against the Skrall?” “Good, Ackar,” the Ice Glatorian answered, taking a frosty blade off of a Skrall’s neck. Unlike Smartius, the head did not roll back on. “It won’t be good forever,” Strakk growled, pushing Ackar closer to the robots. “It’s either Teridax or Teridax. I think it’s Teridax that’s gonna win.” “Not today,” Malum called, riding in his Baranus V7 and crushing various Rahkshi along the way. Ackar knew to use his armor in a life or death situation, and the situation had not been reached…yet. Strakk growled, and knocked Malum off the V7, pushing the exile into the sand. But Malum was quick, and set the Baranus on fire, overturning the cart. The Ice Glatorian was left helpless at the hands (or claws) of Malum, and thus his head was plucked off of its body and thrown to one of Malum’s best Vorox. But the danger was not over. A fragment of Bota Magna flew down, and everyone cowered away, even the Rahkshi. Ackar was left at the scene, trying to use his Silver Armor to protect himself…but it wouldn’t work. The fragment got closer, and Ackar gave up at last. It was over.In the Skies of Bara Magna… As Ahkmou escaped the robot, the bomb read 5:00.00. Five minutes were left, and as Makuta again pushed Mata Nui down, there was no reason to notice it. “Give up already?” Teridax queried, watching Mata Nui stand up once more. “No. My destiny is complete. Look around you, Teridax. You have failed.” Teridax watched a fragment of Aqua Magna fall into the Black Hole crater. All around him, pieces of Spherus Magna returned to their spots, and he was angry. “How dare—“In Nuju’s Lab… Tahu transported away from Helryx, while Helryx transported closer to him. The Olmak had graced the two with transporting abilities, as well as the completion of the Transport. “STOP GOING AWAY FROM ME!” Helryx screamed, jetting a blast of water at Tahu. He was sent sprawling to the floor. “THIS is why I want to kill you. How does it feel to be so close to your goal, but so far? I know it, and the reason I know it is because of you.” “And that just makes you smarter. Which, to be honest, is something you’re not.” The fire Toa burned Helryx, and she screeched. “Apply cold water to burned area,” Jaller muttered, watching the two duel. “Indeed,” Taka mumbled. Tahu sent an arrow of fire into Helryx, but it was extinguished with her water shield. Helryx fired a stream of water back at Tahu, but he transported away, leaving the water to fly into a rack of test tubes. Even Axonn watched as the two dueled. He had done enough. He had followed Tahu through the Transport, gone to save Helryx in her own throne room, and even Makuhero City. And, he’d avenged Jovan’s death by killing Brutaka. It was Helryx’s battle now. Not Axxie’s. “Why won’t—“ “Why won’t I give up?” Tahu said, completing Helryx’s catchphrase. “Because this isn’t about me anymore. If I let you kill me, everyone—in the MU—will be under your control. And I’m not—letting them—DOWN!” A fiery anger burst outside of Tahu, knocking Helryx away from him. The golden Transport started to melt, and Tahu realized that no ordinary fire could have done this. He thought of Nuju, of Berix. He connected with Ackar down at Bara Magna, and saw something he didn’t think could exist.On Bara Magna… Ackar’s life was not over. Build-A-Buzz pushed the fire Glatorian out of the way of the fragment, sacrificing his own life. Ackar fell face down on the sand, and felt the ground shake as a piece of Spherus Magna returned to its place. A Rahkshi horde overturned the course of the battle. Lewa and Kopaka, once strong, were now almost helpless against a horde of Turahk. Tarduk was trampled by Vorahk, and his scream rang out as he was decapitated. The Makuta Skrall realized that Teridax had never wanted them, and they too, ran away. The Baranus had now turned on Malum. He fought them viciously, but his fighting skills were not what they’d once been. Ackar felt a fiery anger build up inside of him, and a silvery fire exploded out of him as Malum fell. Ackar felt himself connect with Tahu, who had a golden fire explode out of him as well. The two’s powers connected, and the Kraata were vaporized, leaving the shells of the Rahkshi to crash to the ground.In the Skies of Bara Magna… Mata Nui had sensed Ahkmou’s plan, and only hoped that it would work out. Only twenty seconds remained, and Teridax had failed to notice. But the Rahkshi wipeout had hurt Teridax badly, and he turned to Ahkmou for help. There was none. Instead, a silver and red bomb was plastered inside his brain, with fifteen seconds remaining. “WHAT?!? THERE WAS A—ARGH!” He tried to stop Ahkmou from escaping, but it was too late—the Matoran had already escaped, running far away from the two robots, clasping the detonator. Ten seconds were left. In anger, Teridax threw his fist at Mata Nui, but the Great Spirit was prepared. He caught the fist, and pushed Teridax to the ground. Five seconds remained. Could Teridax do one last thing? “I saved you,” Ignika said, looking at Makuta through a silvery spirit. “Return the favor, will you not?” Teridax stood up. Two seconds remained, and the tyrant did nothing. The favor was returned as the head of the Prototype Robot exploded. Mata Nui smiled. Thank you, brother, he thought as the rest of the robot disintegrated into dust.In Ko-Metru… Tahu yelled at us to jump out the window, and we did—all of us, even Axonn. Only Helryx stayed behind, emanating the same golden light out of her. The Transport fell, as did the rest of the building in a golden fire. Hope was dying. There was no way that Tahu could have survived that, not even Helryx. We waited a couple of minutes, but still no one emerged from the wreckage. Artakha and I rushed to the site, and dove into the pile of debris. After several minutes, I clasped onto something, and I surfaced from the pile, as did Artakha. I held up the object, and Kiina started to cry. It was a golden coin, and Gali shakily told me where it came from. “It’s the coin that the Water Agori gave him, Nuhrii. Berix, Tahu’s friend. Oh Tahu, oh TAHU!” Tahu and Helryx were dead. Gali and Kiina started to cry, and even Jaller and Taka shed a few tears. Axonn walked away, and he was clearly depressed. The war was over. But what was the war really fought for? I thought for a second. Tahu had tried to leave and find Gali, but Helryx refused, afraid to lose power, I guess? But Tahu defied her wishes, and created the Transport, but she found out, and— I decided not to think about it. It was too much to contemplate, and as a door opened, all my troubles went away. We were in a vast jungle with three lakes and two rivers, resembling the Three Virtues. Everyone started to pour out of the MU, as did I. The world we were on now was beautiful, with non-infected Rahi playing on the shore of one of the rivers, Lewa and Kopaka watching clouds hover above them, and an inky sunset watching us all. This is what Tahu, Toa Nuva of Fire had fought for. A new world, a new freedom, a new joy. A new life. For us.To Be Concluded...Death Count: Turaga Jovan: Killed by Brutaka Brutaka: Killed by Axonn Strakk: Killed by Malum Tarduk: Killed by Vorahk Malum: Killed by Baranus Makuta Teridax: Killed by Ahkmou Tahu: Killed by Helryx Helryx: Killed by TahuEpilogue will be up tomorrow.~MN~

Edited by Meta Nuva

Well, let's find out:The Adventures of TahuEpilogue: And They All Lived…On Spherus Magna… Once everyone had left the MU, excluding Artakha and the Glatorian pilots, Mata Nui stood up. Everyone on the planet looked up to see the towering Great Spirit Robot above them. “Where are you going?” I queried far below. “That remains to be seen, Nuhrii. The point is that you’re all safe. And, as I will oversee, no one will harm you for a loooooong time.” He looked at Ackar. “Thanks to this new armor, I’m sure I’ll be able to fulfill it,” Ackar answered, saluting the Great Spirit. “Don’t you worry.” “I won’t. And trust me, I will return.” The robot lifted off, for an unknown destination. Back on the lakeside, Gali and Kiina sat, thinking. Finally, Kiina turned to Gali. “Do you think…he’s really dead?” “No one could have survived a fire like that. Not even…him.” “I’m sorry. He was so strong. But why didn’t he just leave me behind with VN?” “Love, Kiina. Love.”By the Left Lake… Ahkmou emerged from the set of trees. He had escaped the Prototype Robot one minute before explosion, and watched the whole transformation unfold. Then, he came back to the clearing, as if nothing had occurred. Mata Nui had deemed the area the Clearing of Three, stating that three beings died to create it: Teridax, Tahu, and Helryx. He also had added that the pools resembled the Three Virtues. Smartius was waiting for Ahkmou. He, along with the remaining Skrall, bowed to the Matoran. “Our master.” “What?” Ahkmou questioned. “You killed Makuta. You are our master.” Ahkmou thought for a moment. Is this what I really want? “I crown Smartius the leader of the Skrall army…but with one request.” “Me? What an honor, but what do you—“ “Want? You will join the Hau Tribe, and…just forget about me. I never existed to you, okay?” “Isn’t that two requests?” “Smartius.” “Fine, I accept.” Smartius shook the Matoran’s hand and left with the 50 remaining Skrall. Ahkmou watched them walk away, and then walked to a group of Matoran. Time to rebuild my old life, he thought as he hugged Tehutti.In Makuhero City… Furno, Breez, Rocka, Blaze, and Stormer returned from the lab safely, and to great applause. The AT was finally being reconstructed; the hole made by the series of bombs was being covered up by a new steel framework. Painted onto the outside would be a blue Hau Nuva. Now, the five stood at the DT’s wreckage, being cleared to build a second AT. Makuro was there too, overseeing the construction. This “new AT” would be blue and white, to signify Surge’s heroic act in destroying the DT, and crime in Makuhero City for years to come. The Great Spirit Robot flew in from space, and Stormer gasped. “What on…” The robot landed in the nearby harbor. Artakha came out from the foot. “Hey, Stormer!”Stormer was bemused. “Artakha…what…”“Told you I’d be back,” Artakha continued, remembering his days in Hero Academy with Stormer. “And I’ve brought you a gift.”“Where is it?” Rocka queried, not knowing that the robot was the gift. “Oh, it’s right above me, isn’t it?”“Indeed,” Artakha answered. “Once Mata Nui and the pilots leave the body, you can take it for your own uses.” “But why give it to us?” Rocka said, still confused.“Well, you did help us take down a threat to our society, plus you helped us save Kiina.”“But—““We’ll take it,” Stormer interrupted. “With this and the new AT under construction, no villain will never fear us again. Thanks.”“Pleasure,” Mata Nui answered, laying the robot down in the water. Minutes later, Mata Nui stepped out of the Core Processor, his pilots beside him like bodyguards.“How will you leave, though?” Blaze queried.But before Artakha could answer, Mata Nui activated a portal to Spherus Magna. Artakha was whisked in, but not before one final wave.In the House… A smoldering hole was left in the roof of a multi-millionaire mansion on the edge of a town. The house had been quiet for quite some years, for no one lived inside. But now, for the first time in years, sunshine shone through the hole in the fourth roof. Inside the room was I THINK YOU CAN WAIT UNTIL THE SEQUEL TO EXPLAIN WHAT’S INSIDE THE ROOM. But this was not for long, as an object had hurtled out of the sky and crashed on the hard concrete floor. The object resembled a sports bottle, but it was more metallic. Despite its metal look, it had split and shattered upon landing. Inside, there was a body, stripped of color and armor. It looked dead, but suddenly it started to move. The thing put on its armor, and then grabbed a mask looking object to put on its face. In the moment that it connected, the being felt electrical charges surge through its body. The color returned to him, and so did his power. Fire surged through the end of his sword, and he walked over to the “canister” to see his reflection. He tried to remember why there was a golden mask on his face, but before he could even think about it the mask changed its color to red. The being tried to remember something, anything, but he could only remember his name: Tahu, Toa Nuva of Fire. The End. I just wanted to get it over with :P.TFC will be up by November 3, 2012. Get ready.~MN~

Oh, no. He's not plastic. He's his own, bionicleish way.I've never heard of that comedy. Probably would be a good thing to look up on the wiki.Also, guest stars are available! I'm looking for about 5, so send a PM with the following:NAMESPECIES (Toa, Titan, etc)POWERS/ELEMENTWEAPONSLOOKS (size, shape,color)OTHERThanks!~MN~