Yesterday Quest Review Topic.

Aldian

I liked it, but it seemed sort of short. You have three paragraphs in the first chapter. Try to make the next lengthier - it'll be more enjoyable.Man, this makes me wish Greg came back even more. The least he could do is tell us he's done and release his story notes.Then we could have story contests based around those notes.If you were to enter something like that you'd probably do well.

Edited by TheSkeletonMan939

Indeed it was short, but mainly the reason for that is because the first two parts I've had for a while, but I just had so much trouble finishing. That was until yesterday where I had a motivation spike, as well as time. So, If I would have been able to finish it in one day, I would have had more parts, but they would have been roughly that size. As far as the next part goes, I'll be sure to make each part longer and more balanced.I do wish that Greg was in contact, and is able to update the serials, but aparently he cant spare anytime. But, I cant say I blame him, though, I have an eleventh month old and she's starting to require more attention. I don't know though, maybe Greg is just having trouble with motivation, I guess we'll just have to wait longer.As far as your contest idea goes, I am always up for more of those. I dont think we've had enough. :P It would be kind of weird, though; we have full control over the story, and I really doubt LEGO would want fans in control of something that they might revive somehere down the line.At any rate, thanks for your input Skeleton, I'll be sure to improve the next chapter.