To Save The World!

IC(Fellwyd): The alien, meanwhile, sat straight up soon after he was dropped to the ground, and, in a few seconds, had brought himself back to his feet. Noticing the ice disks, and thinking of a potential use he could put them to, the alien pointed out the suggestion to his ally... only to immediately notice the absence of the tinny, buzzing voice that usually accompanied his speech. Looking down, he saw a twisted bundle of wiring dangling from the smashed casing of the translator box.Understanding that communication was, for the time being, out of the question, the alien grabbed one of the newly-formed ice disks, and pulled experimentally on it, to see if it would move freely once someone attempted to make it move.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: I was expecting you guys to carry on, actually, and for Gadgeteer/Lone/Whistler to make a dramatic entrance at some critical moment. I don't mind if thelonewander/Ymper want to meet up immediately.IC - Sluice @ Las VegasThe ice disk felt immobile, as if it had somehow frozen to the air. In fact the shields were being held in place by Sluice's will, and, noticing at the edge of her vision that Fellwyd was trying to take one, all it took was a relinquishment of her focus in that specific area for the ice disk to become unstuck...

Edited by Kumata

OCC: I dont mind if we meet at now or when it would save the day. whatever works.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: [Kyle Hanaka | Omega Prime][League of Salvation Headquarters, New York City]Kyle looked around, unsure of what to do, then started off after Omega. His original lead was a bust. There wasn't much else he could do at this point. The both of them went from the hall back into the New York streets. He thrust both hands down as he pushed off, levitating in the air, then looked back."Wait...can you fly? What's your powerset?"OOC: Sorry for the long hiatus. Schools been keeping me extremely busy. Weekend, though.

OOC:I would someone please tell me a few thing of what's going on,and where my character can come in.
OOC: All right, here's what I can tell you:A while back (not sure how long in-game), TPTI's character Lady Hexas threatened to nuke a city if she didn't get access to files on "Operation Lockdown" from the UN. Kumata, thelonewander, Tyler Durdan, Ymper Trymon, Toa Korkoa, and TradtheMentalist have tracked down her lair and are currently attempting to infiltrate it. Popping in at this point is probably unlikely, as the group has inside information your character probably wouldn't know about and pretty much no one outside the plot knows the lair's location.Also a while back, the Coalition of Corruption kidnapped Danielle Thomas, the daughter of the President of the United States, Evangeline Thomas. The League has jumped through several hoops tracking her down, and believe that they may have found her location. A team is currently attempting to locate the entrance to a secret Coalition facility in the Upper Peninsula region of Michigan. Kumata, Half-Dragon, Ymper Trymon, Toa Korkoa, Chronicler of Ko-Koro, Legolover-361, Zyke the destroyer, Tyler Durden, Overlord Snelly, and myself all have characters present. This is another plot where the location is not common knowledge, so I'm not sure how your character would fit in here either.In Las Vegas, several characters are looking for Transairion's presumed dead PC Silver. Kumata, Ymper Trymon, and Transairion have characters currently battling somewhere in the city. If they're open for interaction, you could stumble across their fight.In New York City, Kumata's mummy Villainess Apep is currently crossing the rooftops near Grand Central Station. Half-Dragon, Kahi, and stargatestaticTH have characters in the vicinity who are headed toward GCS after her. You could possibly join in that plot, as well.Hope this helps. :)@Kumata: I love Gadgeteer's Deep Sea mode! Where can I get armor like that? :PIC: (Loadstone)"A bit more obvious than the last ones, too," Loadstone said to X-Calibur, nodding. "Magneta and I can sense something metallic just underground here; we think the entrance to the base may be here." He pointed straight down for emphasis. "There must be a way to access it somewhere around here..."~ Rumpelstiltskin

OOC: Current estimate is that the Hexas plot's been going now for around 7-8 hours, give or take a few minutes. IC: Saosin (Captain's Quarters, Hexa's Sub)Saosin, Madness, and N-Ber made their way towards the Captain's Quarters slowly, careful to make sure that no mental probes could be picked up. Every doorway, every square inch of every room they passed through, was checked for any sort of booby trap, usable weaponry, or any sign of Killer Mari or Hexas herself."We should be getting close," he said quietly. "Be sure to stay sharp. If you have a shot, take it, but remember, we need Hexas alive..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: As the band of maybe-heroes wandered into the captain's quarters they found the two villainesses waiting. Killer Mari had a suit of skin-tight leather in black, with bands of purple circling round it and, for whatever reason, some form of purple gossamer over her sleeves. Her head was surrounded by a pulsing aura of mauve-ish purple, the occasional tendril snaking out to whip at the air, that cast eerie reflections on her face. Well that certainly explained the name at least.Hexas herself was in the captain's chair, one leg crossed over the other, metallic fingers steepled. Even in this dim, dank environment her exo-suit seemed to gleam, she clearly took good care of it. "I assume the mercenary gave us up?" she asked. Up close the heroes could see she wasn't speaking, as such, since she lacked a voice box. Rather there was some sort of speaker system in the armour around her neck, which vocalised for her. "The question is, what do you intend to do about it? You are in a pressurised container of partially corroded metal currently sinking to the bottom of the Pacific Ocean, any fight could breach the hull and kill you all. Not me though, obviously, which rather undermines the point of fighting, no?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Light laser, I'd recommend you join the plot with Apep (the last plot ) Currently there are three heroes about to go after her. Another villain there would be nice to even the odds. :)IC(NPC) - X-Calibur @ Forest"Everyone! Over here!" Called X-Calibur to the rest of the group. He gestured around him. "The entrance is somewhere in this area." He began looking around, the scanning system of his helmet's HUD picking up minor details the naked eye might miss...

IC: Madness"But not talking," muttered Madness.IC: JocastaGreat. She had outran those people and went to the airport. Her attitude deterred stares at her, this old lady who wore robes."Ticket to New York." she said at the counter.Then it was an agonizing hour before the plane took off.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Omega grinned. "That could take some explaining, amigo. Better I just show you, huh?" Proving that he could, in fact, fly, he soared up into the air until he was just above the height of the nearest rooftops and waved down at Prime. "C'mon, the trains wait for no man!" He paused. "Unless he, like, controls time or something. But that would be way overpowered. Eh, semantics. Let's go!"|H-D|NPC: Ultionis, lacking any ferrous sense or active scanner, spent a few moments observing the area through different vision modes (infrared, thermal, ultraviolet) before determining that the answer would not likely be uncovered by staring from one spot. He switched back to normal and began searching the specified area carefully. The rule was simple: No stone unturned. Hopefully results would show before sundown.(H-D)

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

OOC:

Unless he, like, controls time or something. But that would be way overpowered
What you did there... I see it :PIC: Mastermind's buzzsaw surged onwards, taking on each ice shield headon and tearing through heedless of the fact it slowed its progress considerably. The mutant seemed to be betting creating shield after shield would wear her out faster than smashing through them would wear him out, but he was also one to stack the odds in his favour: forming a psychic orb in his palm he blasted it towards the ground in the path he believed Sluice was taking to give her even more to worry about."Don't think I've forgotten about you, either" Mastermind snarled in Fellwyd's direction, glancing towards one of the damaged streetlights and telekinetically ripping it from the ground. He seemed to want Fellwyd to become very well aqquainted with human lighting structures since the streetlight was soon sent flying in the alien's direction, followed by a second. Having learned from his early encounter, the mutant definatly seemed to be trying to make them keep their distance this time, a range where most psychics had an advantage. Edited by Transairion

breakdown_signature.jpg

The light becomes the dark...

OOC: I wasn't under the impression that a 200-lb body hitting a streetlight at non-lethal velocities would damage the streetlight, actually.IC(Fellwyd): The alien, who was now carrying one of the heavy ice disks like a shield, rolled under the path of the first streetlight, and, coming out of the roll on his feet, missed the second one by only a few inches. Recovering quickly, he adopted the stance of a discus-thrower, and lobbed the disk as hard as he could at Mastermind, watching it sail through the air towards the mutant. Ideally, it would catch the mutant in the throat and end the annoyance on terms acceptable under the rules of combat, but Fellwyd was not an optimist, and rather suspected he'd soon have the very same disk thrown back at him - the key, then, was dividing Mastermind's attention, so he couldn't fatally wound anyone.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: Phantom:Drona walked down the streets of new york, with his precious booty in a canvas bag hanging from his hand. He walked into the train station and sat on a bench, it did not matter which specific train he was on, as long as it got him away. he wondered if the cops would catch up, he doubted it, he didn't even know if anyone knew it was gone. They probably wouldn't know until they found his trademark "Gone" written with marker on the display case.

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.

Wait that doesn't seem right.

lhikan_banner.png

IC - Sluice @ Las VegasSluice skidded to a stop inches before the pavement blasted apart violently in front of her, shattered by the force of the psychic orb. The pause cost her considerably, as she could hear the sound of the buzzsaw ripping through her ice disks grow closer behind her. She clenched her fists ,concentrating hard, and for some strange reason darted to a new position three feet left and four feet north of where she had previously been - it was no better-guarded than any other spot on this backstreet - but as the buzzsaw tore through the last shield its significance became clear. There was a vibration that passed through the ground, a groaning of metal, and suddenly a powerful jet of water burst through the concrete, propelling Sluice high into the air and out of the path of the buzzsaw. Under her will, the geyser curved and twisted like a watery snake through the air, her supported at its swirling head. Now she had ammunition - without the need to draw moisture from the air she could perform techniques more quickly. She felt a bit guilty for damaging an important water main but resolved to ensure that it was fixed later. For now she and her serpentine ride circled, it shedding more disks of ice as if they were scales to stay the pursuit of the psychic buzzsaw. Fellwyd had just thrown his ice disk and Sluice didn't want to interrupt. She hoped her rather more flashy maneuver would keep Mastermind's focus on her.IC(NPC) - X-Calibur @ Forest"Yeah, that might be useful," said X-Calibur to Epsilon. He continued to look around as he spoke. "When we encounter the guards - and I'm very sure there will be some - you could turn into a replica of one of them. You'd just have to make sure we have a way of telling it's you though, so we don't attack you by accident."Just behind the ruined building there was a wide cluster of bushes and shrubs, placed together so thickly that X-Calibur's basic scanning equipment couldn't pierce it. He tried observing the area in a few different spectrums, and only one revealed anything interesting - the plantation had a slightly-higher-than-usual level of Omega irradiation. He pressed the switch on his Energy Machete and again a crackling red aura surrounded it. He began to swipe and hack at the bushes, and it didn't take him very long before he found something.It was a metal handle, shaped like the end of a shovel, emerging from the muddy ground. It might have looked inconspicuous amongst all the other metal trinkets that were littered about this ghost town, only it was clearly brand-new, not a trace of rust on it."I think this might be it," he announced to the others...

OOC: I wasn't under the impression that a 200-lb body hitting a streetlight at non-lethal velocities would damage the streetlight, actually.
Well you see, some young Las Vegas hooligans roughed up the streetlight before arrived... :lookaround: Also I just typed half-to-3/4 of an IC, hit backspace key to erase some spaces and it backed my web browser, erasing my post from existance. >_<IC: Mastermind wasn't at all concerned with Fellwyd's attack, mockingly slowing it to a stop just before it reached him as he seized control via telekinesis and just sent it in reverse, hoping it would sink into the alien's gut. He was still pretty sore about getting his finger broke. A much bigger threat was approaching, Mastermind struggling to sense his exact location but... he was there, somewhere. But Sluice was also a factor still very much in play."Amassing a waterspout of liquid against someone who shares Silver's memories, and thus his phobia of swimming... impressive. But I've had a long time to face my fears..." Mastermind called up to her as he gestured towards her waterspout: surely orbs and blasts would only displace some of the water, and he couldn't telekinetically grab all that could he? But Mastermind was more cunning that he looked, forming a domed shield over the gaping hole in the concrete her supply of water was spurting forth from. Her waterguzzling waterspout now lacked an immediate source to support it, and trying to re-establish a connection by breaking through the shield befoe she plummeted would be all but impossible. The mutant took full advantage of the chaos thrown into her plan, sending his buzzsaw soaring high into the air and actively avoiding her icy shields, sending it straight at her until....RRRRRRRIIIIIIIMastermind's buzzsaw impacted into another, completely indentical buzzsaw with a horrible grinding of energy until both were deflected away from one another. This new buzzsaw was quickly followed by a second, which spun towards Mastermind only to veer off to the side at the last second and allow a psychic blast through instead, sending the Supervillian sprawling and cursing at falling for the misdirection."Now I admit times have changed, but throwing energy blades around is still no way to treat a lady" a cloaked figure called from a nearby rooftop, leaping down to the street with a little assistance from telekinesis. His hood was up, but everything else from the cloak, the voice even to the aura of the wristblade extending from his arm were all the same... it was like he hadn't changed one bit.OOC: He's back baby cool.png

breakdown_signature.jpg

OOC: Hate it when that happens. What's worse is when it happens like three times in a row to the same IC.IC(Fellwyd): Seeing the expected return of the ice disk, the alien widened his stance for greater stability, and caught the disk firmly in both hands, sliding backwards a few inches but otherwise unharmed. Grunting slightly with the effort, he threw the disk back to Mastermind, knowing that his part in this fight was likely to be small - though he didn't think of it in these terms, the best a weaponless alien soldier could expect to do in this scenario was to be the straw that broke the camel's back, adding one too many distractions so that something would get through and - fingers crossed - snap the mutant's neck.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Also I just typed half-to-3/4 of an IC, hit backspace key to erase some spaces and it backed my web browser, erasing my post from existance. >_<
OOC: That's why I press ctrl+a (select all) and ctrl+c (copy) every few sentences. Can't tell you how many posts I'd have lost otherwise...IC - Sluice @ Las VegasThough her supply was now finite, Sluice still had plenty of water to work with. As the buzzsaw came her way she willed the serpentine mass of liquid to curl around her, becoming more of a protective sphere... she'd planned to freeze it solid, creating a three-foot-thick ball of ice around herself that would surely protect against the buzzsaw. However, the maneuver was suddenly no longer necessary as another buzzsaw intervened to deflect the psychic projectile. By keeping the sphere of water around herself and lowering it gently, Sluice was able to lower herself safely to the ground. The sphere burst like a bubble and sloshed in every direction, spread out but ready for her to seize at a moment's notice.She was just thinking of her next move when Silver leapt down beside her... it was strange, like she was reunited with a lost friend but at the same time as if there'd been no space of time separating them at all. Joy and excitement flooded through her, but with an effort she suppressed these feelings, reminding herself that Silver was without his memories and running over to give him a relieved hug, as she felt like doing, would to him seem oddly forward. Nonetheless with all these thoughts and emotions running through her head she ended up staring at Silver with mouth slightly agape, pausing longer than one practically should in the middle of a battle...

OOC: I was almost expecting lovebubbles to spring all around her as she calls "~Silver-chaaaaaaan!~". I need to cut down on anime...IC: "I've been wondering what you'd been up to...""Weeeeeell I don't like to make a scene personally, but wow, I mean... I didn't think bad guys could have fashion sense as bad as I do.... but God! At least throw on some pants!" Silver's banter succedded in enraging Mastermind, who hurled a psychic orb in his direction that was met in turn by a psychic blast causing a signifigant explosion of energy. Another blast followed the first, Mastermind countering with a barrier around his person only to cry out in pain as Fellwyd's re-returned disc impacted into the back of the barrier and caused the whole thing to shatter along with the disc: he had focused all his defence in the front leaving a gaping hole in the rear. Moving more rapidly than he ever seemed to Silver was quick to race through the downed shield and slug Mastermind hard across the face, which sent the mutant to the ground almost instantly."You'll pay for this!" he spat fiercely, rolling over to find he was not in a good position for vegence right now with three Superheroes ready to put him down again."Don't bet on it.... seriously I'm like.... pretty much broke, sorry. Now don't move" Silver reinforced his proposal by hovering the end of his wristblade over Mastermind's neck before glancing back at the others. "You, the um.... space-looking person I don't know but I'm guessing you're friendly and possibly League... and as for you, Miss... I know I've seen you somewhere before... you're very familar..." the psychic mused aloud, studying the aquakinetic's supersuit and shape intently... he was either hoping way too hard or he'd SEEN that exact feminine frame before. It took him a few more seconds, but eventually Silver just came out and said what he was thinking:".... don't tell me Sluice is hiding under all that fancy headgear somewhere...."OOC: Hmmm, this doesn't seem quite right now does it! I guess you've forgotten Rule 1: The Doctor Transairion lies :evilgrin:

Edited by Transairion

breakdown_signature.jpg

OOC: You know, was listening to the Doctor Who OST while reading that and the track 'Melody Pond' starts playing just as I read that last line. Perfect!IC - Sluice @ Las VegasSeveral seconds passed before Sluice could muster an answer."You... recognise me?" Her tone was one of surprise (the pleasant variety): whatever Mastermind had done to him after his return to Earth, Silver still had his powers and his memories! But there was a nagging feeling of doubt in Sluice's mind - the scenario seemed almost too good to be true... if Silver was back to normal then why was he here, why hadn't he contacted her? And why didn't Esp's scanners fully recognise him as Silver?She pulled back her goggles, so that her familiar face was now visible to Silver, and spoke with barely-restrained impatience."Silver, I... I mean, this is, wow, where do I start? Um, I - we've been searching for you ever since... you know. The mothership. Why didn't you let us know you were okay..?"

IC: EpsilonEpsilon kneeled by the metal hatch."Alright," he said, "you guys should stand back. It's probably booby-trapped somehow, and I'll most likely be able to heal whatever damage it does to me."unless it's another landmine, he thought before looking at X-Calibur with his eyebrows raised, silently asking permission to continue.

67tlbk.png

IC: "If it were that fragile it would have fallen apart already," Hexas pointed out, "The problem is that we are at an impasse. Sinking has stopped you from fighting me, but also from leaving. I could just scuttle the sub anyway and drown you all, but I am loathe to leave Mari to her fate like that. So...what are we to do, gentlemen?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: "It's..... complicated, though I know that answer alone would never satisfy you. I could've.... come back, yeah.... but it would've served little purpose: I'm not who you want me to be. I wish I could be, but I'm just... not..." Silver's initial thrill at seeing Sluice again was quickly gutted and his gaze shifted off the the empty ground, staring at nothing ashamedly."Indeed, you aren't" Mastermind punctuated the claim with a wristblade, swinging it upwards and stabbing it through the distracted psychic's ribcage with a sickening hiss of energy as the end peirced out the back of his cloak. Only a rumble of thunder broke the shocked silence: Silver's words caught in his throat silently, staring down at the blade within him as Mastermind ripped it back out in a shower of dark liquid. All this happened in barely three seconds, the mutant looking incredibly satisfied with himself as Silver fell to his knees as the liquid continued to spill from the wound, running down his supersuit. "Not anymore, at least"He immediatly threw up a barrier around himself to defend from the pratically-assured counterattack, especially from Sluice: after all she had witnessed a similar scene before when Technax used her as bait to draw Silver into a five on one conflict, then made a target of her to keep the psychic from properly assaulting Technax himself; the only difference was the injury Technax inflicted had spared Silver's life. This one would surely not."W-Why?""Because I know full well who you really are, and time is up for this ridiculous cherade" Mastermind replied coldly, Silver struggling to glance in Sluice's direction as another clap of thunder rumbled overhead. Only his fading aura stood out in the shadows of his hood, but soon even they began to flicker... then started to change completely."I-I'm so-....sor-... s-s-sorry"OOC: If you know what's going to happen next IC before I post it then I applaud your sleuthing skills :)On the plus side, that eye-scalding Cyan-on-white text will be gone next post!

Edited by Transairion

breakdown_signature.jpg

OOC: I think I've figured out exactly what's going on. I just haven't the foggiest idea why... :???:Zyke, your choice if there's a booby trap or not.IC(NPC) - X-Calibur @ Forest"... alright," said X-Calibur after some thought. "I suppose that's the safest option." He took some steps back.IC - Sluice @ Las VegasThe situation was bizarre enough, now events had gotten really crazy. Sluice's thoughts were too muddled for her to really react, even though she saw Mastermind lunge at Silver with the psychic blade... the sight of the mortal wounding of a friend she'd just seen practically return from the dead was not a happy sight. Her open-mouthed gaze of confusion transformed into horror."W-Why?""Because I know full well who you really are, and time is up for this ridiculous cherade"What? What the heck was Mastermind talking about? Why did it all have to be so mysterious? The unanswered questions clashed with feelings of shock and rage inside Sluice's mind, contributing to a building headache... no! She could feel anger brewing inside of her, but forced it down, suppressed it. She'd realised by now that sudden headaches were a sign that her personality was about to switch, and she knew that Abyss would be far from helpful in this scenario."I-I'm so-....sor-... s-s-sorry"Don't concern yourself with all the questions, she told herself. Hold back the emotion. Things will make sense eventually. But answers can wait. It doesn't matter if things aren't as they seem right now, what you do know is that Silver or someone very much like him has just been seriously wounded. Help him! The train of thought passed through her mind in a moment. She darted over to 'Silver', focusing hard, attempting to use her powers like never before. There was water in blood, so she reasoned that by proxy she might be able to steady the flow of blood from the wound, perhaps even reverse it... although the dark substance leaking from the wound didn't look much like blood...

IC: EpsilonEpsilon nodded, took a deep breath, and slowly wrapped his hands around the ring of metal. It was warmer than he had thought. He peered over his shoulder to make sure that everyone was at a safe distance, then began to rotate the handle. For a few seconds, it barely budged, but eventually, it gave way and Epsilon managed to turn it until it gave a dull thud.The shapeshifter released his grip and cracked his knuckles.So far, so good.He took hold of the handle and pulled the hatch up partway, then placed both hands under the edge and threw it open to reveal something bolted to the bottom of the metal door. Something with lots of wires hooked up to an LCD timer that was quickly counting down..."Hit the deck!" was all he managed to scream before he was deafened by a loud sound and thrown to the ground by the fireball that followed.

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

OOC: I think I've figured out exactly what's going on. I just haven't the foggiest idea why...
Then my job is done.... wait I still have to post a bunch, dang XDFellwyd I'm amazed if you're following a word by this point, especially if I've even managed to confuse Kumata! And yes, Kumata, I do appreciate not going all Abyss on me again as that would've been very unhelpful X_X.... I like Sluice more anyway Abyss is mean to meIC: "No! S-Stay away!" Silver cried, somehow managing to summon a wristblade and stab it into the street close to Sluice's foot in an attempt to drive her away. His blood continued to pool deeply before slowing to a trickle, then seemingly starting to flow backwards: but Sluice was not the cause, she couldn't be for try as she might the substance did not seem to contain water no matter how fluid it was appearing. Silver grimaced as the substance started move erratically, piling up before flowing into his cloak with a sickening unnatural sound as he tried to push himself upwards, defying gravity completely: blood didn't do that. Struggling to his feet, Silver glanced upwards to the swirling stormclouds that had appeared overhead as the dark substance surged back into his body, his cloak, anywhere as he stood with balled fists until he simply couldn't take it anymore"AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!" "Silver's" cloak covertered into a foul, liquidy-solid matter as he changed, his aura rapidly flickering between blue and red and back again. The storm cell had intensified by now, causing lighting to actively flash above the group and become drawn to the nearest lightningrods as what they had hoped to be Silver changed into another form.... the liquidy-matter being absorbed into a new jet black cloak that was tattered and torn and the wristblade's friendly blue aura changing to a frightnening bloodthirsty red hue, the blade itself becoming more jagged and erratic like it's owner... someone Sluice unfortunatly knew and perhaps one of the last people she'd want to see right now."Nrrrrygh, GOD that freaking stings! W-Where the heck am I this time?! " 'Silver' asked, the dark substance having fully reformed his body and been absorbed within. This new form of the psychic turned and noticed Sluice's horrified expression, and he began to chuckle in a pleased manner. "... Sluice. I don't recall messing with your life since I exposed your identity to the world with Sugah. Miss me?"OOC: Um, well.... technically speaking, this is still Silver.... from a certain point of view :3And hey, this guy is special enough that Fellwyd is actually allowed to wail on him unrestrained! :biggrin: Edited by Transairion

breakdown_signature.jpg

OOC: Well that makes sense.IC(Fellwyd): The alien hadn't understood a word of what was being said, but he could figure out tones well enough, and this person's tone told him all he really needed to know. Having guessed that this person would have some manner of projectile weaponry, the alien ran in a zig-zag pattern to make hitting him as difficult as possible as he homed in on his target, his clawed hands and the bony shears that stood in for teeth in the alien's gaping maw making it rather obvious that his intentions for the new arrival were anything but pleasant.OOC: Or, if you don't like reading, dismemberment is on his mind.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

I don't recall messing with your life since I exposed your identity to the world with Sugah
I think you're thinking of Sugar Rush, Rumpelstiltskin's character. My speedstress was just called Rush. :PIC - Sluice @ Las VegasSluice had fallen to her knees. The revelation that this was Darkness, not Silver standing before them caused a blossoming of emotions within her. Of course, the anger she suppressed, as well as hatred, which she did out of subconscious habit. That left despair. Silver wasn't alive... Mastermind seemed to have had a better understanding of the situation; he was probably working with Darkness... a scheme to build up her hopes and crush them...She clutched her face with trembling hands and, her concern about the current dangers of the situation buried beneath sorrow, she began to cry. Small, whimpering sobs that were inaudible over the noise of everything else.IC(NPC) - X-Calibur @ ForestX-Calibur turned and leapt at Epsilon's warning, instinctively trying to use his body to shield the nearby Skyra, if the fireball expanded that far. The padded supersuit X-Calibur wore was made with fireproof threads.When the noise and heat had passed, X-Calibur turned around. There was an open metal hatch in the ground, still smoldering at the edges, and lying in front of it was Epsilon, unmoving. X-Calibur darted over to check the extent of his injuries, and whether they would heal as well as he claimed they would... Edited by Kumata

IC: Saosin (Sub, Pacific Trash Vortex)"Alright, then. Let's say that we missed it, and it's buried in some long-lost U.N. virtual backdoor. What exactly would we be looking for? What is Lockdown?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: EpsilonEpsilon's skin had been burnt severely and punctured in various places by shrapnel from the explosive. Slowly, shards of metal pushed themselves up out of his flesh and a new layer of skin grew underneath the damaged one. After a minute or two of this process, his eyes fluttered open."Ow," he stated flatly.

67tlbk.png